First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1 May 8, 2012
YOU MAKE ME SICK!

While we all are in the mist of integration with corporate rule concerning our money: You whiteys know damn well we will be bumping into each other somewhere.

For example:

Stores
Concerts
Parks
Work
On the Road
In Airplanes
Coffee Shops
Restaurants
Doctors
Etc..........

Yet, for some reason you people can't seem to get along with people that don't bother you.

Why can’t you people learn to display some form of courtesy towards people that are spending just as much money or more than yourselves?

PRIME EXAMPLES:

Why when I’m grocery shopping do you have to push your cart in front of me?
Then you leave the cart and run down the isle.

<Freakin idiots!>

Why do you people think I’m holding the door for you? When I’m opening it for myself.

<Azzhoes!>

I ask if one of you dumb-azzes is standing in line <A simple yes or no question> and you want to talk about the weather.

<Absolutely Unbelievable!>

When I drink my coffee at the shop, I don’t want to hear about you, your family, and your woes.

<Just STFU!>

At work; you are the dumbest mofos I’ve ever seen. Your title says supervisor, but you ask me how to do the job. Then, when I purposely tell you to do the wrong shit (and you do it) you get mad.
If you don’t know what the fuck you are doing then what the fuck are you asking me for? You are supposed to be the supervisor.

<Totally Remarkable!>
Prolly

Augusta, GA

#2 May 8, 2012
Don't forget about the gas stations!!!

Evertime the price goes up a penny some EuroAmerican Trash Yells out "Prices high enough for yah?" I'm on pump 10 he's on pump 1 Why are you talking to me fool?

<nosey as hell>

Go back to Europe White Folks
Yep I said IT

Detroit, MI

#3 May 8, 2012
A honky jumped on the elevator and pushes the button real fast, before I could, and then it smirked at me as if that was a challenge.

A challenge!
What was the challenge?

SMH!
Lisa LA

Los Angeles, CA

#4 May 8, 2012
Yep I said IT wrote:
A honky jumped on the elevator and pushes the button real fast, before I could, and then it smirked at me as if that was a challenge.
A challenge!
What was the challenge?
SMH!
A "honkey" invented the elevator. Did you thank him?
Prolly

Augusta, GA

#5 May 8, 2012
Lisa LA wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you thank the "Real McCoy" and why don't you relinquish that melanin you stole from the black man!!!

TrashHag
Lisa LA

Los Angeles, CA

#6 May 8, 2012
RogueScholar48 wrote:
YOU MAKE ME SICK!

At work; you are the dumbest mofos I’ve ever seen. Your title says supervisor, but you ask me how to do the job. Then, when I purposely tell you to do the wrong shit (and you do it) you get mad.
You don't have a job.
spade

United States

#7 May 8, 2012
Lisa LA wrote:
<quoted text>
You're only partially correct. A white American by the name of Elisha Otis invented the modern elevator while a African American named Alexander miles invented the modern elevator door.

http://inventors.about.com/library/inventors/...
Prolly

Augusta, GA

#8 May 8, 2012
Also thank Lewis Latimer (BLACK MAN) for inventing the "longest lasting light bulb and telephone" or you wouldn't be able to see in the elevator
Coon Hunter

Prattville, AL

#9 May 8, 2012
RogueScholar48 wrote:
YOU MAKE ME SICK!
While we all are in the mist of integration with corporate rule concerning our money: You whiteys know damn well we will be bumping into each other somewhere.
For example:
Stores
Concerts
Parks
Work
On the Road
In Airplanes
Coffee Shops
Restaurants
Doctors
Etc..........
Yet, for some reason you people can't seem to get along with people that don't bother you.
Why can’t you people learn to display some form of courtesy towards people that are spending just as much money or more than yourselves?
PRIME EXAMPLES:
Why when I’m grocery shopping do you have to push your cart in front of me?
Then you leave the cart and run down the isle.
<Freakin idiots!>
Why do you people think I’m holding the door for you? When I’m opening it for myself.
<Azzhoes!>
I ask if one of you dumb-azzes is standing in line <A simple yes or no question> and you want to talk about the weather.
<Absolutely Unbelievable!>
When I drink my coffee at the shop, I don’t want to hear about you, your family, and your woes.
<Just STFU!>
If you don’t know what the fuck you are doing then what the fuck are you asking me for? You are supposed to be the supervisor.
<Totally Remarkable!>
Interesting. I'm not like most white people. I want nothing to do with you nigkers. But it's ironic that you bring up integration because you seem not to want to integrate with people who want you too. This post seems like you don't really want to integrate and is sarcastic.

I don't want you nigkers to integrate with us. As long as you people keep to yourselves I have no problem with you. Just stay out of my neighborhood, keep your nose clean, and don't bother us. As long as you do that, I'll extend you every courtesy you deserve.

“live,love,laugh, succeed”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#11 May 8, 2012
Some white people are completely delusional!

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#12 May 8, 2012
Coon Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. I'm not like most white people. I want nothing to do with you nigkers......
Really? That's too bad. Some of us love white folks.
They have to be N-I-C-E though.

The mean-as-rattlesnakes ones like you - and Charles Manson - don't count...
Nasty

Carrollton, GA

#13 May 8, 2012
I wouldn't even look in your direction..I wouldn't give you any recognition you haven't yet earned anything..Except everything that you steal from the government..
Translation...You Blacks Folks are still slaves to the Government..You people are so damn funny.

Level 1

Location hidden

#14 May 8, 2012
Nasty wrote:
I wouldn't even look in your direction..I wouldn't give you any recognition you haven't yet earned anything..Except everything that you steal from the government..
Translation...You Blacks Folks are still slaves to the Government..You people are so damn funny.
We're all slaves to the government you idiot. You're not exempt because you're white. The only color that matters in this society is green.
Nasty

Carrollton, GA

#15 May 8, 2012
s long as the Black on Black crime continues we Crackers will be glad when you wipe out the entire useless race of you criminals,

Level 1

Since: May 12

Long Island City, NY

#16 May 8, 2012
damn. i can't believe so much racism still exists in the world. both ways. why does color matter so much? there's good people and bad people in ALL races. its the 21st century you guys. catch up.

Level 1

Location hidden

#17 May 8, 2012
Nasty wrote:
s long as the Black on Black crime continues we Crackers will be glad when you wipe out the entire useless race of you criminals,
Yeah you wait on that.....in the meantime the rest of us will be living in reality
Level 4

Location hidden

#19 May 8, 2012
Look at these ignorant, socially inept, dweebs on Topix.

They claim that they can’t stand us, but they find extreme contentment on being on a forum that is called “African American”.

Every time a person of color responds/replies to them they run off and tell their friends and family that their best friend(s) are Black.

A bunch of idiotic heathens they are.
Coon Hunter

United States

#20 May 8, 2012
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I'm not so sure about that most white people do not not want have anything to do with nigkers.
Level 4

Location hidden

#21 May 8, 2012
I parked my car in the parking lot next to a white person waiting in their car.

You should of seen the look on their face when I set the alarm.

Churp-Churp!

<HELL! Whites steal too>
Da Grate Moop

Downer, Australia

#22 May 8, 2012
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
You lying [email protected]! You like us....crap!
What about all the 'justice for trayvon' attacks against whites?
Wasnt even a white that killed him but you blame us anyway
You failed apes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Men Are Superior To White Get Over It A... (Oct '08) 2 min JScoobySnax 466
Small Blk State Trooper overpowers large white boy 3 min Gremlin 12
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 3 min Go Blue Forever 305
I'm obsessed with black women. (Nov '10) 5 min Jax 33
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 15 min Moses 7,982
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 22 min Moses 46,549
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 34 min Grey Ghost 1,395,960
Mudshark and c00n on Judge Judy. 1 hr ugly monkeys 31
Eurafrica 2 hr Moses 62
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 4 hr thetruth 32,685
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 5 hr Moses 114
More from around the web