Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Feb 1, 2013
BlaqLuv

Newport News, VA

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Were THE TRIBES OF JUDAH AND ADDITION TO ISRAEL BLACK?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#2 Feb 1, 2013
BlaqLuv wrote:
Were THE TRIBES OF JUDAH AND ADDITION TO ISRAEL BLACK?
The original Hebrews later Jews came with Abraham from Ur in the Chaldeans (Iraq)Genesis 11;31. The people of the Chaldeans/Mesopotamia were Arabs not black!
BlaqLuv

Newport News, VA

#3 Feb 1, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The original Hebrews later Jews came with Abraham from Ur in the Chaldeans (Iraq)Genesis 11;31. The people of the Chaldeans/Mesopotamia were Arabs not black!
THEN WHY WAS MOSES DEPlCTED AS A BLACK MAN???
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#4 Feb 1, 2013
BlaqLuv wrote:
Were THE TRIBES OF JUDAH AND ADDITION TO ISRAEL BLACK?
Race is a social construct.
fnord

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Dear Kneegrows,

Please stop claiming other peoples' histories; it's getting old and it makes you look retarded.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#6 Feb 1, 2013
JWS literature intended for USA English speakers depicts them as white.
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#7 Feb 1, 2013
BlaqLuv wrote:
<quoted text>
THEN WHY WAS MOSES DEPlCTED AS A BLACK MAN???
Thats Afrocentric nonsense! Moses probably looked like an Arab.
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
JWS literature intended for USA English speakers depicts them as white.
They were not white, they were a mixed race people.
Jethros cousins

UK

#9 Feb 1, 2013
BlaqLuv wrote:
<quoted text>
THEN WHY WAS MOSES DEPlCTED AS A BLACK MAN???
well, he wasn't, you imbecilic chimp.
Anonymous

Venezuela

#10 Feb 1, 2013
If the orginal people were black, all nations started out black. White skin is only 6000 or so years old. Years of mixing, changed it to what you see today. Case in point about what IR dating does to the black race, eliminates it. Another form of black genocide.
Jethros cousins

UK

#11 Feb 1, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
If the orginal people were black, all nations started out black. White skin is only 6000 or so years old. Years of mixing, changed it to what you see today. Case in point about what IR dating does to the black race, eliminates it. Another form of black genocide.
what silly stupid NONSENSE. get a life, leave OUR history alone.
Anonymous

Venezuela

#12 Feb 1, 2013
Jethros cousins wrote:
<quoted text>what silly stupid NONSENSE. get a life, leave OUR history alone.
Your history is in RUSSIA

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#13 Feb 1, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>They were not white, they were a mixed race people.
In literature intended for certain non-English speakers they add color but leave all other physical characteristics the same.
Black Is Best

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Feb 1, 2013
fnord wrote:
Dear Kneegrows,
Please stop claiming other peoples' histories; it's getting old and it makes you look retarded.
Why should we? You and yours has claimed large parts of everybody's history and present.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#16 Feb 1, 2013
Black Is Best wrote:
<quoted text>Why should we? You and yours has claimed large parts of everybody's history and present.
Thanks for admitting you don't care about historical TRUTH, but just revenge.

So claim that Japan, Bolivia and Cambodia were originally black, yeah, that will sure show whitey!

You halfwit.

Level 2

Since: May 11

El Monte, CA

#17 Feb 1, 2013
WoI dont know if they started off black or negro to be specific but I know that groups broke off and migrated to places where they mixed and in any other direction IR is not new. It had to exist or they wouldnt pass laws against it. Now by God law would he except as blood Israelites. Idk but God said he would adopt any into the fam and make them new. Scripture that black,whites and ashkenaz forget

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BW That Sleep With WM Are Useless Big Time!!!!!!!! 1 min Tim from Evanston 45
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 2 min Ugh 3,195
NCAA defense is weak! 2 min The Critic 1
There's A War On The Black Male 2 min Big Knob 514
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RayOne 1,100,406
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 3 min felisitas 2,076
The Elamites where blacks? (Mar '11) 4 min husayn 22
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 12 min Truth Hurts 4,717
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 1 hr asho 1,869
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••