Racism isn't just white

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jul 19, 2013
racism is not the sole property of anyone group. it is a unfortunate fact it exists.
in some ways, it is out of fear of the unknown. and in some ways it is due to the territorial nature of humans wanting to keep what property we see for ourselves and our descendants.

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#4 Jul 19, 2013
Problem is that it is less the number of people who are making an effort to be part of the solution. From my experience in this forum I have caught a new impression to the word racism. Many of those who form part of the problem seek to prove to others that their race are doing better in society and have surpass many barriers and fought a lot to get in the position they are. Thing is that they come up with this "dominant" attitude thinking that others have to bow down and praise them. I see it kind of narcissist. As human beings we have to help one another, not rub everything in faces of the less fortunate. We are dividing ourselves when the truth is that we need one another. People are becoming more emotionless, less insensitive.
JanSobieskiSaved Europe

Pawling, NY

#5 Jul 20, 2013
There is clearly a racist status qou against North Europeans!!!

The Heavily North European based U.S.A tends to take most of the heat for slavery of Blacks & also slaughter of Native Americans.

But... The North European based U.S.A only made up 5% Atlantic slave trade & the Atlantic slave trade took less African slaves than the Arab slave trade!!

Why don't Arabs, Spaniards, Portuguese, Turks who all enslaved more Africans than the U.S.A not take the heat!?
.........I mean
... The Arab slave trade took more slaves
&
then went onto the Atlantic slave trade when Spaniards had bought African slaves from Arab slave traders to TAKE PRESSURE off of Spaniard slavery of Native Americans!!

Then Portuguese went onto become the biggest slave traders!!

Whom the U.S.A often bought their slaves from Portuguese!!
Which is why the U.S.A has Latin based terms like the N WORD
&
the other N word of Negro which is Portuguese / Spanish for Black!!
..... Why don't the Arabs, Spaniads & Portuguese taken FAR MORE HEAT for their involvement in the Slave trade of Africans!?

Why not admit it is because there Blacks & their Kosher buddies a few token Gentile White Leftists
have created a
status qou of ANTIO WHITE HATE.
&
they want to spite their North Europeans wbo are LESS LIKE THEY THE AFRICANS & KOSHER TRIBE are than are Iberians & Arabs!!
.... That this status qou is of a NORTH EUROPEAN ANTI HATRED.
...... We rarely ever, ever hear about how Islamic North African / Turkish Babary pirates had enslaved 1.25 million West Europeans
&
How Islamic Turkic Tatars had enslaved 3 million East Europeans.

How Arab & Ottoman Turkish slave traders enslaved millions of more White Europeans!!!!
.... Why is it that the NORTH EUROPEAN always ends up scape goated &
hated beyond that of Arabs, Turks, South Europeans ect ect ect.

Who all often did MORE WRONG than North Europeans actually did.

Actually the trend was that such kind of oppressive colonism, slavery, land theft, mass murder tended to start from the SOUTH & MAKE IT'S WAY NORTH.
.... That the Arabs who had taken over Spain + Portugal as colonists, land thieves, looters, mass murderers, slave traders.

Had likely been a direct influence for Spain & Portugal to become the FIRST & BIGGEST Europeans behind the slave trade, behind native american slaiughter ect.

Before France & then England had learned from the Spaniards & Portuguese
..........But... NONE OF THESE PEOPLE TAKE THE HEAT LIKE THE U.S.A of mostly North European orgins!!

WHY!?
.... I mean it is not just like well this is in AMERICA.... Well... You can talk to someone from Germany or China & they will likely THINK OF BLACK SLAVES & NATIVE AMERICAN SLAUGHTER & THINK U.S.A!!

.... Why!?

Why don't we admit because it seems there is a certain Kosher tribe has a HUGE HAND in running the media & hollywood & a large handx in running our colleges.

That this Kosher tribe plays a huge hand in pushing a ANTI WHITE NORTH EUROPEAN STATUS QOU.

That this Kosher tribe has been racist against North Europeans from the time their texts hated on North Europeans as the evil gog & magog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 2 min southern at heart 382
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,374,428
Poll I have green eyes and I am pure somalian, how did (Jan '09) 6 min jayla 42
I'm a white man and I love black women (Dec '12) 8 min Cigar Face 24 419
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 9 min dreamhunk 3,397
The Moors were not Black (May '10) 17 min Don Barros Serrano 19,979
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 20 min Don Barros Serrano 43,471
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 23 min The Doctor 6,167
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 7 hr Amy 123,773
Most teacher-student statutory rapists are White 9 hr Tyr 26
More from around the web