Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

BrownEyes96 wrote:
I feel Mexican Men are just like anyone else,they have feelings and deserve respect like any other race.i've been dating a mexican guy for three months now and he's the best thing that has ever happened to me.we have great chemistry and we get along very well,and I'm a "Texas woman."we really enjoy each other.i feel like everyone deserves a chance and that everyone and their situation is not gonna always be the same.Just love one another and keep it in God's hands!
what partof Texas are you from? my black Queen and I are moving to El Paso to buy a house'
Makalia

Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Awwww we love you too
Oscar G wrote:
I love AA women! They're SUPER SEXY, FRIENDLY and very upfront. They will treat you like you treat them. I love their beautiful eyes and those beautiful smiles that can light up a room. I love ya'll!!
Makalia

Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Yes girl I'm also dating a Mexican from Texas and I love my bae to death. I just met his parents they are the best ever and they love me. My bae made sure I didn't need anything while I was there. I love my Mexican future husband.
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text> what partof Texas are you from? my black Queen and I are moving to El Paso to buy a house'
Abazieu

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Makalia wrote:
Yes girl I'm also dating a Mexican from Texas and I love my bae to death. I just met his parents they are the best ever and they love me. My bae made sure I didn't need anything while I was there. I love my Mexican future husband.
<quoted text>
Damn I'm so excited for you mija
Toni

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Aztlan wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, personally I don't get these questions and it only leads to further confusion and stereotyping. If a Mexican man treats a black woman with respect, then so be it he is a good man for doing so, if he doesn't then he is an ass. The responsibility for his actions should lie on his shoulders and not his entire culture.
Usually they may have some cultural differences to work around that may cause some friction, but if they are mature enough they'll be stronger because of it. I'm Mexican and my wife is Hawaiian. naturally Icame to find out that the differences weren't really all that different, just the language.
African American and Mexican(really ALL latin american culture) is pretty similar. Both had ancestors that were enslaved. That is why the foods, traditions, and even some of the styles are similar, just different names/language due to different europeans that enslaved them. Much more similar than Hawaiians are. Even though SOME latin americans(the racist) don't like to admit it
Samantha

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Sorry but the black women on here are self-hating negros. It's true, i mean how can you sit up and say "I love mexican men" as though ALL mexican men are the same? I'm mixed (black/white) but i look 100% black according to most people(I've been told I resemble Michelle Obama :)), so i consider myself a black woman. My boyfriend is mexican. BUT I've dated black men too. I don't date men based on their ethnicity. I date men based on how they treat me and their personality. The reason I believe you women that say you "love mexicans" are self-haters is because you seem like you'd reject a good black man if one came across your way. I on the other hand(if i were single) would not reject any good man that came across my way(i've dated black, white, hispanic, asian etc). Self-haters/racist are people that date solely based on race. So you can be a racist and date interracially. Exclusively preferring 1 group of people in my opinion sounds racist to me. It's one thing to prefer all groups but generally date 1 group(because that just how things happened randomly) but it's different to EXCLUSIVELY go out of your way to ONLY pursue or be with one group(whether it's your race or not) is racist in my opinion.
Miguel

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Samantha wrote:
Sorry but the black women on here are self-hating negros. It's true, i mean how can you sit up and say "I love mexican men" as though ALL mexican men are the same? I'm mixed (black/white) but i look 100% black according to most people(I've been told I resemble Michelle Obama :)), so i consider myself a black woman. My boyfriend is mexican. BUT I've dated black men too. I don't date men based on their ethnicity. I date men based on how they treat me and their personality. The reason I believe you women that say you "love mexicans" are self-haters is because you seem like you'd reject a good black man if one came across your way. I on the other hand(if i were single) would not reject any good man that came across my way(i've dated black, white, hispanic, asian etc). Self-haters/racist are people that date solely based on race. So you can be a racist and date interracially. Exclusively preferring 1 group of people in my opinion sounds racist to me. It's one thing to prefer all groups but generally date 1 group(because that just how things happened randomly) but it's different to EXCLUSIVELY go out of your way to ONLY pursue or be with one group(whether it's your race or not) is racist in my opinion.
not everyone things the same baby girl.I'm not attracted to Latinas but that doesn't mean I hate myself or them. it's just the preference and there's nothing wrong with that.
Black Beauty

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Samantha wrote:
I don't think it's self hating to fall for somebody outside your race. I really do love Mexican men, they're so damn sexy and i can't help myself..lol. I am a PROUD Black woman, i just prefer me a nice, sexy, Latino and there's nothing wrong with it.
Black Beauty

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Samantha wrote:
Black men have been doing it since the end of segregation, does it make them self-hating? It's just sad to see a black woman feel guilty for her lust for a man, who isn't black. I say be with who makes you happy.

Since: Dec 13

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Black Beauty wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think it's self hating to fall for somebody outside your race. I really do love Mexican men, they're so damn sexy and i can't help myself..lol. I am a PROUD Black woman, i just prefer me a nice, sexy, Latino and there's nothing wrong with it.
Exactly
Abazieu

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Black Beauty wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think it's self hating to fall for somebody outside your race. I really do love Mexican men, they're so damn sexy and i can't help myself..lol. I am a PROUD Black woman, i just prefer me a nice, sexy, Latino and there's nothing wrong with it.
Thank you
black_mexican

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

My ex boyfriennd was mexican I broke up with him I really loved him but it was like we really liked each other it was hard for us too like be a real couple we was just friennds at first but we loved eachother it was just hard
Abazieu

Eustis, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

black_mexican wrote:
My ex boyfriennd was mexican I broke up with him I really loved him but it was like we really liked each other it was hard for us too like be a real couple we was just friennds at first but we loved eachother it was just hard
Get back with him
Resse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Where the sexy Mexican men at...?
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

You silly ugly desperate sellout Ho's need to stop it! You making us look bad by always being on the Mexican's dyck.
Resse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Marcus Washington wrote:
You silly ugly desperate sellout Ho's need to stop it! You making us look bad by always being on the Mexican's dyck.
Marcus you need to re-read what you just said

Why would I want to be with a man that puts me down and calls me ugly, when I can be with a Mexican that makes me feel beautiful and loved. So now Mexican men are taking over and showing you how you should have done your job in the first

You need a pencil and note pad, because these Chicanos are about to take you to school

Or better yet go get a white woman lol

The Chicanos are mine :)

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Resse wrote:
<quoted text>
Marcus you need to re-read what you just said
Why would I want to be with a man that puts me down and calls me ugly, when I can be with a Mexican that makes me feel beautiful and loved. So now Mexican men are taking over and showing you how you should have done your job in the first
You need a pencil and note pad, because these Chicanos are about to take you to school
Or better yet go get a white woman lol
The Chicanos are mine :)
bingo
Bitch

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Miguel is the man wrote:
<quoted text>bingo
lol You liked that huh?
nicky

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Apr 8

im a black woman dating a Mexican guy ,we are going to mexico where hes from ,I was wondering should I be worried I am very nervous 4

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Apr 8

nicky wrote:
im a black woman dating a Mexican guy ,we are going to mexico where hes from ,I was wondering should I be worried I am very nervous 4
if you know well if enough to trust him like sny other man then you shouldn't worry

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 941 - 960 of960
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••