Miguel

United States

#886 Jun 3, 2013
My fiance is Black and ww are marrying at El Paso Texas
Abazieu

Tampa, FL

#887 Jun 4, 2013
Cookiebaby wrote:
Personally I love all races but I really want a Hispanic or Latino or really just any kind of Spanish speaking man im like dying or a boyfriend right now but i could do a friend but to me there culture is extremely beautiful and Hispanic /Latin culture caught my eye and i heard that texas california arizona nevada all were heavy populated with mixed hispanic realationships i do plan on moving down to one of those for college im junoir saving up to move im so ready because where i live its not diverse at all! and i use to live in nevada and its extremely diverse there, im not use to just one dominate race at all and I just hope that I am able to find a man in that ethnicity to love and cherish me but If I don't ill be happy with any race that I get love is no matter who or how you receive it!
If anyone has some ideas on how to help me out please let me know!
You and I are the same. I love men of the opposite race. Especially Latino they are so sexy.
Abazieu

Tampa, FL

#888 Jun 4, 2013
Miguel wrote:
My fiance is Black and ww are marrying at El Paso Texas
Congratulations to you both. Wish you the very best.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#889 Jun 4, 2013
Abazieu wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I are the same. I love men of the opposite race. Especially Latino they are so sexy.
You stupid desperate SELLOUT Ho. Quit selling out to these mofos. They're all short under 5ft 5 inches, with little short alligator arms and fat bellies. They''re dumb, lazy and disrespect their women. They also don't care for their children. Don't believe the hype. Recent study found that 99 percent of the World's women of all races found the Latino man to be disgusting. Even Latinas themselves find them disgusting. Dumb bytch stick to Alpha Males like us BM. There many reasons why we're considered KINGS!!!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#890 Jun 5, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid desperate SELLOUT Ho. Quit selling out to these mofos. They're all short under 5ft 5 inches, with little short alligator arms and fat bellies. They''re dumb, lazy and disrespect their women. They also don't care for their children. Don't believe the hype. Recent study found that 99 percent of the World's women of all races found the Latino man to be disgusting. Even Latinas themselves find them disgusting. Dumb bytch stick to Alpha Males like us BM. There many reasons why we're considered KINGS!!!!!
But you praise Latinas to bother AA women?
You are a joke!
Abazieu

Tampa, FL

#891 Jun 5, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid desperate SELLOUT Ho. Quit selling out to these mofos. They're all short under 5ft 5 inches, with little short alligator arms and fat bellies. They''re dumb, lazy and disrespect their women. They also don't care for their children. Don't believe the hype. Recent study found that 99 percent of the World's women of all races found the Latino man to be disgusting. Even Latinas themselves find them disgusting. Dumb bytch stick to Alpha Males like us BM. There many reasons why we're considered KINGS!!!!!
First of all you don't know me from a can of paint to ever call me a hi or a bitch. I love Latino men because they have never done me wrong like black men have. They have never ever called me outside my name like you Just did. you do not know me or anything about my life, so please be quiet. Don't you ever call me outside my name.......EVER. I am a lot older than you think. The first guy I ever loved was Mexican and he treated me like a Queen. My first boyfriend was Puerto Rican and we are still friends till today. I see a lot of Latino men with black women and they are very family oriented and take care if their families. The black men that I know have too much baby mama drama, refer to their women using derogatory names (such as yourself because you called me a ho and a bitch and you don't know), are on child support, or in prison. I was married to a black man. I'm not impressed at all. However mind you that all black men are not like you and him. Oh yeah I have dated a white guy. Does that upset you? I bet it strikes a nerve huh. Look, stay out of my business, I date who I want because it is my life. Good fucking bye.
Abazieu

Tampa, FL

#892 Jun 5, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:

I have nothing against African American or African men. I have always had African American and African male friends. It's just I am not attracted to all black men. I have just been the type ever since I was growing up, to be attracted to men of the opposite race. So take a deep breath and stay the fuck out of my business.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#893 Jun 5, 2013
Abazieu wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all you don't know me from a can of paint to ever call me a hi or a bitch. I love Latino men because they have never done me wrong like black men have. They have never ever called me outside my name like you Just did. you do not know me or anything about my life, so please be quiet. Don't you ever call me outside my name.......EVER. I am a lot older than you think. The first guy I ever loved was Mexican and he treated me like a Queen. My first boyfriend was Puerto Rican and we are still friends till today. I see a lot of Latino men with black women and they are very family oriented and take care if their families. The black men that I know have too much baby mama drama, refer to their women using derogatory names (such as yourself because you called me a ho and a bitch and you don't know), are on child support, or in prison. I was married to a black man. I'm not impressed at all. However mind you that all black men are not like you and him. Oh yeah I have dated a white guy. Does that upset you? I bet it strikes a nerve huh. Look, stay out of my business, I date who I want because it is my life. Good fucking bye.
STFU silly dingbat. We're your KINGS and therefore you do as we please. Don't ever ever disrespect a BM again especially in front of non-Black people. Stupid bytch they only want to tap your a** and leave your behind for some sexy Latina. Stupid Ho stop kissing up to racist Mexicans. Desperate ugly Ho! I'll punch your lights out.
Abazieu

Tampa, FL

#895 Jun 5, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>I should bust your lips wide open and knock your teeth out. I'm not afraid of you. I maybe 60 y.o. but I can still fight.
For a 60 year old you are petty and ridiculous and think like a child. I did not ask you to respond to my response. I was not talking to you. I have only two Kings Jesus and my late father okay? Get it straight. Nobody is disrespecting you. You are disrespecting yourself. I don't have to prove a damn thing to you. I don't entertain foolishness. That's you misery needs company. Goodbye I am a grown woman with no time for this.
Abazieu

Tampa, FL

#896 Jun 5, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>STFU silly dingbat. We're your KINGS and therefore you do as we please. Don't ever ever disrespect a BM again especially in front of non-Black people. Stupid bytch they only want to tap your a** and leave your behind for some sexy Latina. Stupid Ho stop kissing up to racist Mexicans. Desperate ugly Ho! I'll punch your lights out.
And you wonder why black women these days date outside of our race. Look at the names you just called me a desperate ugly ho. I am laughing at your dumb ass. I have my whole life ahead of me and you have one foot in the grave. Go pick out your casket old man. I am done.
Abazieu

Tampa, FL

#899 Jun 5, 2013
Roberto wrote:
<quoted text> Get a hold of yourself man. Nobody like your women not ever you do. This whole thread is wack!! Your women look nasty and dykie like brutes with tits lol!! You keep your women you cant have ours.
Yo first of all don't ever say that okay. Black women are beautiful. There is not one ugly person or race in this world okay? Get it together. To say that one particular race or person is ugly is WACK and that is spitting in God's face. Remember we all came from the same creator.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#901 Jun 5, 2013
Roberto wrote:
<quoted text> Get a hold of yourself man. Nobody like your women not ever you do. This whole thread is wack!! Your women look nasty and dykie like brutes with tits lol!! You keep your women you cant have ours.
All you MFing Latinos are gay. So STFU mofo and go pick some Colombian Coffee Beans you starving mofo. Stick an a accordion up your a** while you play your stupid Cumbia music.
Abazieu

Tampa, FL

#902 Jun 5, 2013
Roberto wrote:
I don't know what part of the country you are from but over here in Florida you will see interracial dating everywhere. Predominantly Hispanic and African American or Caucasian and African American. My first boyfriend was Puerto Rican and the first man that I actually lived and he lived me back was a Mexican and he treated me like a woman should be treated. Not all are racist like you. By the way I am African just to let you know. I hope that helped you to know don't ever categorize me again. I hope THAT helped.
Abazieu

Tampa, FL

#903 Jun 5, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Old hag. I'll bodyslam you against the concrete on a hot August day bytch. Dried up Ho.
First of all I am not old. I'm 29 not sixty and getting ready to die like you.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#904 Jun 5, 2013
Abazieu wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what part of the country you are from but over here in Florida you will see interracial dating everywhere. Predominantly Hispanic and African American or Caucasian and African American. My first boyfriend was Puerto Rican and the first man that I actually lived and he lived me back was a Mexican and he treated me like a woman should be treated. Not all are racist like you. By the way I am African just to let you know. I hope that helped you to know don't ever categorize me again. I hope THAT helped.
You see dumba**!That bigoted mofo makes my case. You stupid BW are too stupid to realize it. No one wants your sellout a**ses anyways. They have the sexiest women of all. The Latinas! Why would they want you? smdh
Abazieu

Tampa, FL

#906 Jun 5, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>You see dumba**!That bigoted mofo makes my case. You stupid BW are too stupid to realize it. No one wants your sellout a**ses anyways. They have the sexiest women of all. The Latinas! Why would they want you? smdh

Listen to what you just said "they have the sexiest women of all." Which goes to show you don't even like you own women. So how does that make you different. Just because I said I like men of the opposite race you come attacking me. How does that make me want to changes my mind about black men like you? It does not. My sister is married to someone of the opposite race and he loves her to death and they have a beautiful child together. I was not taught to be racist. I am not from a racist family. I did not grow up in a racist community. I just live men of the opposite race. Just because that other person who responded is racist doesn't mean shit to me. Why are you both worried. Let me like who I like, and love who I love okay. Stop getting worked up. I do like black men, just not all of you. Build a bridge please and get over yourselves, you and that other dude.
Abazieu

Tampa, FL

#907 Jun 5, 2013
Roberto wrote:
<quoted text> You think this is a joke!! Everyone laughing at us latinos for desiring you ape tricks? Why you guys messing with our pride and respect for. You are the ugliest loud unwanted shameless self hating women alive and yu think we want that baggage for a woman.. And you brujas hate your own men and your skin color. Your worthless and black and ugly. I hope this helped yu.
No I'm black intelligent beautiful and educated with a degree. What do you have?
Abazieu

Tampa, FL

#909 Jun 5, 2013
Roberto wrote:
<quoted text> Your not getting my point mayate!! Your slow or something everyone in the us knows black women are cowards and lesbians who hates their men and themselves and worship us latinos like gods. We just dont love you or want you like you do us. I will say your bald black ugliest antisocial gay beastly overzealous. Lol you look like an ape lol!! You see when a mayate gets an education she dumps her men for us..lol we still don't want yu no matter what you got.. Your still damaged goods.
Damaged goods huh. This how you refer to us. If we are do are you. We came from the same God. Go get on your knees and ask God to forgive you cause you are a racist. The same person that is here calling me these names.....they should not have let you into this country.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#910 Jun 5, 2013
Roberto wrote:
<quoted text> Your not getting my point mayate!! Your slow or something everyone in the us knows black women are cowards and lesbians who hates their men and themselves and worship us latinos like gods. We just dont love you or want you like you do us. I will say your bald black ugliest antisocial gay beastly overzealous. Lol you look like an ape lol!! You see when a mayate gets an education she dumps her men for us..lol we still don't want yu no matter what you got.. Your still damaged goods.
Hey MFing Wetb**k no one can disrespect our bytches but ourselves. They belong to us! We're their KINGS and therefore we will protect them from scum like you. Pinata head mofo.
Abazieu

Tampa, FL

#911 Jun 5, 2013
Okay it seems that me responding and agreeing to someone's post was not a great idea. I don't apologize for agreeing with that person, but I apologize to everyone else for sitting here and seeing this wreckless shit. Let's just leave it as I like who I like and so does everyone else on here. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that is it. But keep those opinions to your selves about someone's else's life okay. Thanks love y'all bye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i am french and mixed and i love american man w... 2 min Tga 15
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 14 min Deplorable Jeff 7,988
Kayne Breakdown While Married To Kim K 15 min Tga 4
Santa is white 16 min ugly monkeys 5
year 2096................................... 18 min dcool 220
News The real reasons the U.S. became less racist to... 28 min SeanOsorioLee 159
What will Pres Chump give his followers for Xmas? 32 min Tga 24
Where is fabulous 44 min Marcus Washington 68
no blacks allowed in this thread 1 hr KIP 30
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr I Kill Lying Devils 50,578
More from around the web