Next Last
Tee

United States

#1 Oct 31, 2007
Just wondering?
Diego

San Antonio, TX

#2 Oct 31, 2007
Hi Tee. I can only speak for myself. I've been happily married to a wonderful and beautiful AA woman for many years. I find AA women very appealing on every level! Many of my Latino Hermanos date and some are married to beautiful AA women. I guess its like anything in this world. You can't generalize.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aztlan

United States

#3 Oct 31, 2007
Diego wrote:
Hi Tee. I can only speak for myself. I've been happily married to a wonderful and beautiful AA woman for many years. I find AA women very appealing on every level! Many of my Latino Hermanos date and some are married to beautiful AA women. I guess its like anything in this world. You can't generalize.
Exactly, personally I don't get these questions and it only leads to further confusion and stereotyping. If a Mexican man treats a black woman with respect, then so be it he is a good man for doing so, if he doesn't then he is an ass. The responsibilty for his actions should lie on his shoulders and not his entire culture.
Usually they may have some cultural differences to work around that may cause some friction, but if they are mature enough they'll be stronger because of it. I'm Mexican and my wife is Hawaiian. naturally Icame to find out that the differences weren't really all that different, just the language.
Diego

San Antonio, TX

#4 Oct 31, 2007
Aztlan wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, personally I don't get these questions and it only leads to further confusion and stereotyping. If a Mexican man treats a black woman with respect, then so be it he is a good man for doing so, if he doesn't then he is an ass. The responsibilty for his actions should lie on his shoulders and not his entire culture.
Usually they may have some cultural differences to work around that may cause some friction, but if they are mature enough they'll be stronger because of it. I'm Mexican and my wife is Hawaiian. naturally Icame to find out that the differences weren't really all that different, just the language.
Well stated hermano!
Tee

United States

#5 Oct 31, 2007
Diego wrote:
<quoted text>Well stated hermano!
So, you stay in San Diego Ca? Just wondering, becuase down here I rarely see interracial dating. I want to move, away from here, it's to much serration here.
Carribean

Eddyville, KY

#6 Oct 31, 2007
Mexicans love black women. they lick the thickness, here in florida its crazy. they cant stop staring. If you like mexican move to CA, TX, FL, OH and GA.

Since: Oct 07

France

#7 Oct 31, 2007
Tee wrote:
Just wondering?
They treat them like queens and mamacitas they. Latino men as a rule treat their women like the utmost respect and love.
Lance

United States

#8 Oct 31, 2007
jjustine24 wrote:
<quoted text>They treat them like queens and mamacitas they. Latino men as a rule treat their women like the utmost respect and love.
Are talking about latinos from spain?
Lance

United States

#9 Oct 31, 2007
the reason i ask is becasuse it says your from Europe, and i thoguh you might've been talking white latinos from spain

France

#10 Oct 31, 2007
Lance wrote:
<quoted text>
Are talking about latinos from spain?
From Coasta Rica my daughter is married to a men from there and my daughter is Black. And he has friends from Mexico and South American countries and they all worship their woman.

France

#11 Oct 31, 2007
Lance wrote:
the reason i ask is becasuse it says your from Europe, and i thoguh you might've been talking white latinos from spain
Don't believe everything you read I am here in the USA.
ribberram

Pasadena, MD

#12 Oct 31, 2007
www.counterevolution.info says that we are going back to primates mentally because of brain damage caused by the pedophiles that wrote the holy scripture. And that us thinking of ourselves as white has caused brain damage too.
Lance

United States

#13 Oct 31, 2007
french fry wrote:
www.counterevolution.info says that we are going back to primates mentally because of brain damage caused by the pedophiles that wrote the holy scripture. And that us thinking of ourselves as white has caused brain damage too.
huh?
Fooki

Festus, MO

#14 Oct 31, 2007
Tee wrote:
Just wondering?
Maybe they treat them just like other men treat their women. Some will treat you with respect, and some will be dillholes. Why do people keep asking the same questions over and over again on here? First it was white men, then italian men, now it's mexican men?
c diddy

United States

#15 Nov 1, 2007
They treat them like deer and hunt and kill them....ask one of the eses from SoCal.
Oscar G

San Antonio, TX

#16 Nov 1, 2007
I love AA women! They're SUPER SEXY, FRIENDLY and very upfront. They will treat you like you treat them. I love their beautiful eyes and those beautiful smiles that can light up a room. I love ya'll!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
YAZ

Orange, NJ

#17 Nov 1, 2007
I think it depends on the man, just like in any other race. I actually had a drunk Mexican man tell me that he thinks Black women are whores. He said when he thinks of Black women he thinks of prostitutes. We actually had a debate about it in one of my Psychology classes, and another Mexican man said it all depends on the man, how he was raised, and how "Americanized" he is. He too, said that most Mexican men love Black women because of our "thickness" and "regality". I personally don't know, I have never had a romantic experience with a Mexican man
CloseYourHole

Plainfield, IL

#18 Nov 1, 2007
YAZ wrote:
I think it depends on the man, just like in any other race. I actually had a drunk Mexican man tell me that he thinks Black women are whores. He said when he thinks of Black women he thinks of prostitutes. We actually had a debate about it in one of my Psychology classes, and another Mexican man said it all depends on the man, how he was raised, and how "Americanized" he is. He too, said that most Mexican men love Black women because of our "thickness" and "regality". I personally don't know, I have never had a romantic experience with a Mexican man
from what i hear some mexican men do think black women are nothing but w!hores...
Oscar G

San Antonio, TX

#19 Nov 1, 2007
Hi YAZ! Unfortunately we have some bigoted A$$holes also like that drunk dude however it is true like you say that most Mexican men and other Latinos love Black women. I'm talking about Mexican men that have been here in the USA for at least one generation. There is a BIG DIFFERENCE as you probably already know since you mention this in your post.
Oscar G

San Antonio, TX

#20 Nov 1, 2007
CloseYourHole wrote:
<quoted text>
from what i hear some mexican men do think black women are nothing but w!hores...
Yes, as in every race or ethnicity..we do have our share of ignorant bigots. However I can assure you that most of us dig AA women. My sister dated an AA man and ended up being happily married to him. We treat each other like brothers and my parents love him and their children to death. When there is love and attraction sometimes boundaries disappear. Its all about getting to know each other. I know its a cliche but its true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 51
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Noah could only have been a black man 2 min Yisraelite Suprem... 3
Blacks don't know their true self value only wh... 6 min Spinning 360 waves 11
"Demon possession" - Is it real? 8 min Ihn 13
Blacks are racist to other black people aint no... 8 min Spinning 360 waves 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min sonicfilter 1,744,752
'Amazing Racist' Barbara Bush TROLLED 35 min Ms Mack 30
This White Man Is About To Bathe His Dogs 51 min Ttt 24
Troop, What Does White Pride Represent To You? 58 min BillyDbigballer 22
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 5 hr BillyDbigballer 55
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 5 hr Paul 99