First Prev
of 16
Next Last
DWAYNE

Kingston, UK

#1 Mar 7, 2007
IM A 19 YEAR OLD MALE FROM THE UK AND IM GETTING SICK OF OF THE ATTITUDES OF BLACK WOMEN HERE, ARGUING AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY,KISSING THEIR TEETH EVERY TIME THEY GET ANGRY, HAVING NO RESPECT FOR OTHER PEOPLE, AND WHY ARE THEY SO BLOODY LOUD U CAN HEAR ONE FROM A MILE AWAY YOU DONT SEE ASIAN, WHITE OR EAST ASIAN WOMEN ACTING THIS, IM NOT SAYING THAT ALL BLACK WOMEN ARE LIKE THIS BUT A HIGH MAJORITY ARE ESPECIALLY IN LONDON
Cuteblkdude

AOL

#2 Mar 7, 2007
DWAYNE wrote:
IM A 19 YEAR OLD MALE FROM THE UK AND IM GETTING SICK OF OF THE ATTITUDES OF BLACK WOMEN HERE, ARGUING AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY,KISSING THEIR TEETH EVERY TIME THEY GET ANGRY, HAVING NO RESPECT FOR OTHER PEOPLE, AND WHY ARE THEY SO BLOODY LOUD U CAN HEAR ONE FROM A MILE AWAY YOU DONT SEE ASIAN, WHITE OR EAST ASIAN WOMEN ACTING THIS, IM NOT SAYING THAT ALL BLACK WOMEN ARE LIKE THIS BUT A HIGH MAJORITY ARE ESPECIALLY IN LONDON
If they didn't have attitude they wouldn't be ass successful as they are. While other women are being over submissive worrying every five seconds on what some dude thinks of them black women get ahead in life and don't care what people think. They don't intimidate easy. I'm proud of how successful they are. If you don't like their attitude and loud mouths cover your ears turn you damn head and look the other way!

“keep it fair across the board!”

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Texas

#3 Mar 7, 2007
Well go tell THEM!!!! why are you telling us we are in the states? Just walk up and tell them to shut the f-up and sit their loud, angry,and disrespectful asses down. And by the way you dont know what you are talking about Asian,White,Latino, alot of women talk loud as hell when they get together with their friends.
ccheeksd

Australia

#4 Mar 7, 2007
DWAYNE wrote:
IM A 19 YEAR OLD MALE FROM THE UK AND IM GETTING SICK OF OF THE ATTITUDES OF BLACK WOMEN HERE, ARGUING AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY,KISSING THEIR TEETH EVERY TIME THEY GET ANGRY, HAVING NO RESPECT FOR OTHER PEOPLE, AND WHY ARE THEY SO BLOODY LOUD U CAN HEAR ONE FROM A MILE AWAY YOU DONT SEE ASIAN, WHITE OR EAST ASIAN WOMEN ACTING THIS, IM NOT SAYING THAT ALL BLACK WOMEN ARE LIKE THIS BUT A HIGH MAJORITY ARE ESPECIALLY IN LONDON
Dwayne, GET OVER IT, you was here over a month ago talking the same old noise.
If its that bad then go date a white girl, asian girl or whatever girl aslong as she aint black.
Do you have a girl? Is the problem the fact that you want girls from other races but they don't want you?
Or is it your just wanting the popular chicks in your college but they act the way you don't like?
Look for decent black girls in other avenues, seriously you sound like a whiney baby. Man up and stop complaining, find a solution.

“La vie de cet homme ! ! ! ”

Since: Dec 06

Terre electrique de Dame

#5 Mar 7, 2007
Whats the big deal if you dont get along with one black woman find another,trying to place blame and lables wont accomplish anything, in my opinion its a two way street, why all the arguement and sucking teeth?!? If she dissed you, pick up your face off the ground and move on!!! Simple as that.
Ashland on the 14th

Broomfield, CO

#6 Mar 7, 2007
UH OH! This is not going to go well!
DWAYNE

Kingston, UK

#7 Mar 7, 2007
by the way cchecks or woteva your yankee name is i do have a girflriend who happens 2 be half black, and i havent posted anything about this subject before, i mean then they wonder why they feel excluded from society when it is them actually excluding themselves from everybody else. i mean who is gonna employ a loud mouth, ignorant person to work with them. im just saying that they need 2 calm down a bit and stop being so "in your face" all the time.
ccheeksd

Australia

#8 Mar 7, 2007
DWAYNE wrote:
by the way cchecks or woteva your yankee name is i do have a girflriend who happens 2 be half black, and i havent posted anything about this subject before, i mean then they wonder why they feel excluded from society when it is them actually excluding themselves from everybody else. i mean who is gonna employ a loud mouth, ignorant person to work with them. im just saying that they need 2 calm down a bit and stop being so "in your face" all the time.
You have posted on here before complaining about black women, I'm sure it was you talking about how when you go to a club all black girls do is "screw up their faces" and don't talk to you unless your a bad boy, I'm believe that was you.
If I'm wrong, oh well.
And please, the yankee statement was stupid, I didn't talk about the country you were born in so grow up child.
And so let me get this straight, you have a girl but your complaining about black women? What for? Do you think the fact that your girl is half black rids the "ghetto" out of her? Hahahahaaa not saying black women are ghetto but you make out like they are.
Oh and by the way, I go to london a lot and I see LOADS OF LOUD MOUTHED WHITE GIRLS OVER THERE IN THE UK, they are loud and talk in their "cockney" accents and some of them slick down their hair onto their foreheads and act like lil "rude girls" LOL (I'm sure sthldngrl will back me up on this) so sweetie don't be so onesided and don't think that because we are over here that some of us don't know the deal over in the uk. NOT EVERY WHITE GIRL is like what I described BUT the uk has them. So quit whining and love your girl and stop worrying about women who don't give you a second thought.
ccheeksd

Australia

#9 Mar 7, 2007
By the way, how are black girls (like the ones you describe) in the uk excluded from society?
Ashland on the 14th

Broomfield, CO

#10 Mar 7, 2007
ccheeksd wrote:
<quoted text>
You have posted on here before complaining about black women, I'm sure it was you talking about how when you go to a club all black girls do is "screw up their faces" and don't talk to you unless your a bad boy, I'm believe that was you.
If I'm wrong, oh well.
And please, the yankee statement was stupid, I didn't talk about the country you were born in so grow up child.
And so let me get this straight, you have a girl but your complaining about black women? What for? Do you think the fact that your girl is half black rids the "ghetto" out of her? Hahahahaaa not saying black women are ghetto but you make out like they are.
Oh and by the way, I go to london a lot and I see LOADS OF LOUD MOUTHED WHITE GIRLS OVER THERE IN THE UK, they are loud and talk in their "cockney" accents and some of them slick down their hair onto their foreheads and act like lil "rude girls" LOL (I'm sure sthldngrl will back me up on this) so sweetie don't be so onesided and don't think that because we are over here that some of us don't know the deal over in the uk. NOT EVERY WHITE GIRL is like what I described BUT the uk has them. So quit whining and love your girl and stop worrying about women who don't give you a second thought.
THEIR EVEN MORE SEXUALLY FREE(LOSE) THERE THAN THEY ARE HERE IN THE STATES!
King Ahzi

San Francisco, CA

#11 Mar 7, 2007
My sistas should use that aggression for oral relief. LOL

Level 1

Since: Mar 07

Salinas,CA

#12 Mar 7, 2007
Cuteblkdude wrote:
<quoted text>
If they didn't have attitude they wouldn't be ass successful as they are. While other women are being over submissive worrying every five seconds on what some dude thinks of them black women get ahead in life and don't care what people think. They don't intimidate easy. I'm proud of how successful they are. If you don't like their attitude and loud mouths cover your ears turn you damn head and look the other way!
I've been pretty successful so far from where I am, and I'm not that way at all. I'm not a domineering person, I like being submissive with certain things, and I do get itimidated by men, and I think that's part of being a girl. I'm a grad student now, and I get along with everyone, so I think I'm still getting ahead and accomplishing a lot.
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#13 Mar 7, 2007
Ashland on the 14th wrote:
UH OH! This is not going to go well!
hahah!!! You funny!
DWAYNE

Kingston, UK

#14 Mar 7, 2007
ccheeksd wrote:
<quoted text>
You have posted on here before complaining about black women, I'm sure it was you talking about how when you go to a club all black girls do is "screw up their faces" and don't talk to you unless your a bad boy, I'm believe that was you.
If I'm wrong, oh well.
And please, the yankee statement was stupid, I didn't talk about the country you were born in so grow up child.
And so let me get this straight, you have a girl but your complaining about black women? What for? Do you think the fact that your girl is half black rids the "ghetto" out of her? Hahahahaaa not saying black women are ghetto but you make out like they are.
Oh and by the way, I go to london a lot and I see LOADS OF LOUD MOUTHED WHITE GIRLS OVER THERE IN THE UK, they are loud and talk in their "cockney" accents and some of them slick down their hair onto their foreheads and act like lil "rude girls" LOL (I'm sure sthldngrl will back me up on this) so sweetie don't be so onesided and don't think that because we are over here that some of us don't know the deal over in the uk. NOT EVERY WHITE GIRL is like what I described BUT the uk has them. So quit whining and love your girl and stop worrying about women who don't give you a second thought.


listen ccheekc woteva, i aint never posted on this site b4 about goin 2 clubs ur gettin it twisted, and maybe u should chill out a bit hun. look man half of my fam is black so dont think that im anti black women cuz ive got genuine luv for them, as i said not all black women are like that what i described but im saying a big majority are I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT ALL BLACK WOMEN THAT WOULD BE STUPID....ok u hav been 2 london b4 but u aint livin here 24/7 so u dont kno wot is going on, goin here on vacation is different 2 living here. i admit there are loud white girls who think they are "rudegyals" but they are simply copying the attitude of black girls who are well known for it. im just saying too many black girls think they are gods given gift and can treat evry1 else lik s--t all the time sistas need 2 calm down. and p.s. cockney rhyming slang is a slang language only used in the east end of london by elderly people as it is dying out. the language the "rudegyals" r using is a mixture of jamaican,cockney and indian. so please get ur facts rite b4 u post pretending 2 kno all about the UK.

Level 1

Since: Mar 07

Salinas,CA

#15 Mar 7, 2007
Cuteblkdude wrote:
<quoted text>
If they didn't have attitude they wouldn't be ass successful as they are. While other women are being over submissive worrying every five seconds on what some dude thinks of them black women get ahead in life and don't care what people think. They don't intimidate easy. I'm proud of how successful they are. If you don't like their attitude and loud mouths cover your ears turn you damn head and look the other way!
so, no, I don't think you have to be that way to be successful
DWAYNE

Kingston, UK

#16 Mar 7, 2007
Cuteblkdude wrote:
<quoted text>
If they didn't have attitude they wouldn't be ass successful as they are. While other women are being over submissive worrying every five seconds on what some dude thinks of them black women get ahead in life and don't care what people think. They don't intimidate easy. I'm proud of how successful they are. If you don't like their attitude and loud mouths cover your ears turn you damn head and look the other way!
and name me some very successful black women who are working in very high paid jobs who are loud, ignorant and dont give a f--k about evr1 else.
DWAYNE

Kingston, UK

#17 Mar 7, 2007
ccheeksd wrote:
By the way, how are black girls (like the ones you describe) in the uk excluded from society?


they walk around with a chip on their shoulder thinking evry1 else owns them something.

i know alot of black guys who hav dated black girls 4 ages and hav just given up cuz the black girls they have dated are all what i described.
Ashland on the 14th

Broomfield, CO

#18 Mar 7, 2007
Kelvyn wrote:
My sistas should use that aggression for oral relief. LOL
How about your "Sister" do that instead!

Since: Mar 07

East London

#21 Mar 7, 2007
Ashland on the 14th wrote:
<quoted text>
How about your "Sister" do that instead!
LOL

“mr snoop”

Since: Mar 07

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#22 Mar 7, 2007
ccheeksd wrote:
<quoted text>
You have posted on here before complaining about black women, I'm sure it was you talking about how when you go to a club all black girls do is "screw up their faces" and don't talk to you unless your a bad boy, I'm believe that was you.
If I'm wrong, oh well.
And please, the yankee statement was stupid, I didn't talk about the country you were born in so grow up child.
And so let me get this straight, you have a girl but your complaining about black women? What for? Do you think the fact that your girl is half black rids the "ghetto" out of her? Hahahahaaa not saying black women are ghetto but you make out like they are.
Oh and by the way, I go to london a lot and I see LOADS OF LOUD MOUTHED WHITE GIRLS OVER THERE IN THE UK, they are loud and talk in their "cockney" accents and some of them slick down their hair onto their foreheads and act like lil "rude girls" LOL (I'm sure sthldngrl will back me up on this) so sweetie don't be so onesided and don't think that because we are over here that some of us don't know the deal over in the uk. NOT EVERY WHITE GIRL is like what I described BUT the uk has them. So quit whining and love your girl and stop worrying about women who don't give you a second thought.
hahahah,,yes im sorry to say i can back that one up with cheeks,,in fact that was me when i was about 14years old,,slicked back hair,roll up jeans loud cockney accent with all my friends ,i was a rude gal,,haha {take note, not any more though}lol..dwayne,your from hackney ,right??well wot do you expect,lmao.just deal with it babe,be happy with your girlfriend dont worry about other chicks,lol...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 3 min getthembetheygetyou 317
Merry Christmas White People 8 min MeSoLMWAO 1
So you slave spawn want a race war, hmm? 13 min THX00451 38
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 13 min Doctor No 146
how come white girls only like black guys? 14 min indian punjabi 1
I Only LOVE Responsible Black Americans. (from ... 15 min Cigar Face 21 7
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Realtime 1,154,203
progressive white people: where are you? (Jul '08) 50 min sONE 2,665
The "Exodus" movie is a LIE 1 hr unfazed 615
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Gmoney 28,686
More from around the web