First Prev
of 48
Next Last

“The One You Love To Hate”

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1 Oct 7, 2007
This is so beautiful I just had to post it. It made me cry.

Eat your heart out bitter black men. This shows we (black women) don't need your asses anyway.

&NR =1

Level 1

Location hidden

#2 Oct 7, 2007
Yolanda wrote:
Eat your heart out bitter black men. This shows we (black women) don't need your asses anyway.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XAAj32IsdPIXX&NR=1
And no guys this is not me. This is just a beutiful couple I found on You Tube.

Since: Sep 07

AOL

#3 Oct 7, 2007
We don't want you either.
Well-Informed

Washington, DC

#4 Oct 7, 2007
I don't know about you, but as young black woman, I would say that I definitely need black men. They bring a lot more than just negative stereotypes to this world and it is not right for anyone to hate on them just because you choose to date outside your race. The video was nice and I sincerely hope this couple lasts, but I really don't think the purpose of this video was to make black men feel unwanted. I can't stand when women and men do this to each other. We all need each other,women and men,so I think it is ridiculous that you would feel the need to make such an asinine statement. Stop promoting the disharmony within our race. One day you may need a black to save your life. If you are a Christian, then I do not believe that this is the character or attitude Christianity promotes, so maybe you should reevaluate your thoughts and start aligning with that of the righteous. We need to empower black men and black women. Better yet, we need to empower everyone regardless of their race. Unity should not based on color.

“Holdin' it down. ”

Since: Jul 07

Plant City, FL

#5 Oct 7, 2007
Yolanda wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XAAj32IsdPIXX&NR=1
You will put some therapist's kids through college.

“Holdin' it down. ”

Plant City, FL

#6 Oct 7, 2007
Holy shit, she looks like a gorilla in the mist. He can have her!!!! As a matter of fact, I thank him for removing such a horrible phantasam from our gene pool. Wooo, is she ugly.:(
LolaLela

Villahermosa, Mexico

#7 Oct 7, 2007
I do not understand black women,.. how can you just not LOVE, admire and melt over black men?
well,.. latinas+blackmen couples are just beautiful.. so go ahead find your white boy and good luck! http://images.inmagine.com/168nwm/blendimages...

Level 1

Location hidden

#8 Oct 7, 2007
All I see on these forums is BLACK MEN bashing BLACK WOMEN. I don't care if their lazy asses cross over. Good riddance.

I only posted the video to let black men know that we as black women will still be o.k. They get on these forums and throw their interracial relationships up in our face like we can't do the same. The video just shows they are WRONG!!!
Strangers

Manchester, TN

#11 Oct 7, 2007
Sometime it takes a wake up call to realize what you have lost or what you’re going to lose. Black men need to stand their woman’s side or young white boys will start showing up on the porch. The black woman is a beauty to behold so you better pay attention.

“BeoncahBlackhear t86”

Level 1

Since: Aug 07

Chicago, IL

#12 Oct 7, 2007
Well damn, you better believe a lot of angry people is going to show up soon, just give it some time. Me personally, I'm soooo in love with my BLACK man whom I've been with for a year and couple months (and I'm a black female). Eventhough I'm deeply in love with that one particular guy, still got much love for my other brothers. This whole jumping the fence thing has gone way too far. Ok, be with someone else from a completey different race (that's your business), make your own choices but people need to stop being so damn immature about their conclusions.
EastLDNgyal

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#13 Oct 7, 2007
Here we go again!
i'm serious now, whats up with SOME of the black women in America!
Bloody hell!
some of you need to give it rest, leave black men alone!
you are the type of person who puts black men off black women because of your bad attitude!
EastLDNgyal

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#14 Oct 7, 2007
Why does it say i'm in Norway?!

“ the Crusher of Bigots”

Self Proclaimed Scholar

#15 Oct 7, 2007
Its so Ironic how the SO CALLED "NEGROS" have resprted to fights and squabbles between black men and women at which one can get the most So Called "Caucasian" counter part in marriage and sexual relations.

This is an obvious slave mentality.

Level 1

Location hidden

#16 Oct 7, 2007
LolaLela wrote:
I do not understand black women,.. how can you just not LOVE, admire and melt over black men?
well,.. latinas+blackmen couples are just beautiful.. so go ahead find your white boy and good luck! http://images.inmagine.com/168nwm/blendimages...
While black men have been jumping at white women like crazy, black women have doggedly and stupidly remained loyal. It has been to our detriment. Black men are not loyal to black women at all.

Just wait until they get a little bit of money and they finally get with white women and be the man they NEVER were with black women. Everybody knows this. I say to hell with black men. They can fill the graveyards and prisons with them. I no longer care.

Level 1

Location hidden

#17 Oct 7, 2007
Benny-Blakk wrote:
<quoted text>
That is NOT all you see! It is all you care to pay attention too! Here is proof!
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T09QAS9EG7U6G...
"Sometimes" you keep it real. Good going.

“Guesss Who's Bzzackkk!”

Since: Feb 07

Bronx, NY

#19 Oct 7, 2007
WHAT DOES that young lady's youtube photoalbum have to do with Black women needing Black men or not! Most relationships we enter into are going to fail. And chances are there hers will too. Not because he's white, or she's Black, or that he's male or she's female... but because statistically and realistically speaking MOST relationships end... if not ALL except for ONE which leads to MARRIAGE... and even that has a 50/50 success rate!

“Guesss Who's Bzzackkk!”

Since: Feb 07

Bronx, NY

#20 Oct 7, 2007
Well-Informed wrote:
I don't know about you, but as young black woman, I would say that I definitely need black men. They bring a lot more than just negative stereotypes to this world and it is not right for anyone to hate on them just because you choose to date outside your race. The video was nice and I sincerely hope this couple lasts, but I really don't think the purpose of this video was to make black men feel unwanted. I can't stand when women and men do this to each other. We all need each other,women and men,so I think it is ridiculous that you would feel the need to make such an asinine statement. Stop promoting the disharmony within our race. We need to empower black men and black women. Better yet, we need to empower everyone regardless of their race. Unity should not based on color.
THANK YOU

Level 1

Location hidden

#21 Oct 7, 2007
CaribAmerican Queen wrote:
WHAT DOES that young lady's youtube photoalbum have to do with Black women needing Black men or not! Most relationships we enter into are going to fail. And chances are there hers will too. Not because he's white, or she's Black, or that he's male or she's female... but because statistically and realistically speaking MOST relationships end... if not ALL except for ONE which leads to MARRIAGE... and even that has a 50/50 success rate!
I see you've copied and pasted this answer from the other thread. I will reply the same.

I posted this video because I was tired of all these bitter black men getting on topix downing black women and making us believe no other man from another race would have us. I am tired of them going on and on about their white wives/girlfriends and why they won't date black women and I posted this in response to let them know we have "options" too.

We have remained doggedly loyal to black men when they've been jumping like crazy to the other side. This has been to our detriment.
EastLDNgyal

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#22 Oct 7, 2007
Benny-Blakk wrote:
<quoted text>
i dunno.....
by the way...have we met before???
You've forgotten me already?!
j/k!
its the same EastLDNgyal, i couldn't be bothered to log in!
raptor8154

Gainesville, FL

#23 Oct 7, 2007
Yolanda wrote:
<quoted text>
While black men have been jumping at white women like crazy, black women have doggedly and stupidly remained loyal. It has been to our detriment. Black men are not loyal to black women at all.
Just wait until they get a little bit of money and they finally get with white women and be the man they NEVER were with black women. Everybody knows this. I say to hell with black men. They can fill the graveyards and prisons with them. I no longer care.
Black women have been loyal, are you kidding?? Most black women won't show a black man the time of day until he "makes it big." It is only then black women pay black men any attention. Why should a black man be loyal to someone who hasn't returned the favor? Is it because we're both black; sorry, but that's not good enough.

And about the prison and graveyard comment, that's kind of a low blow. But hey, you aren't concerned with these men anyways. You are concerned with the educated and successful black brothers who shun you.

You say you don't care about black men, but yet you wish death upon us!!! Last time I checked, you don't wish death on someone whom you were indifferent.

May you have best of luck with white men. If you feel comfortable making love to someone who would still be snatching your babies and selling them in front of your face if it wasn't for your black men, I wish you the best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 48
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Earl 1,643,817
WM please dont sexually molest the Turkeys 5 min Marcus Washington 11
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 11 min Dixieeland 131
Mouthy know-it-all BW. ugh... 11 min sbt 23
Maceo the Sociopath is HAS NO WHERE TO GO ON TH... 18 min Sbt 1
News Latinos and Whiteness 57 min UruEuWauWau 42
Are Dominicans Black or Latino? (Sep '08) 1 hr UruEuWauWau 983
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 1 hr Blackhead Popper 394
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr Yomamma 1,603
Homogeneity Is The ONLY Way To MAGA 11 hr KIR SUCKA 28