Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

mr_concern wrote:
<quoted text>
TAKE NOTE SISTERS, AT THE END OF THE DAY THAT WHITE BOY JUST WANT THE P*SSY, HE WILL MAKE ALL KINDS OF EXCUSES....THE IRONY IS HE EXPECTS THE EX HUSBAND NOT TO BE AROUND FAMILY EVENTS BUT HIS WHITE A** SHOULD BE INVITED. NOW PICTURE A WHITE FAMILY ACCEPTING A BLACK MAN AROUND THEY FAMILY EVENTS WITH A DIVORCE WHITE MAN AND HIS DAUGHER, AND THIS BLACK GUY IS JUST A CO-WORKER OF THE WHITE WOMAN WHO HE IS GETTING SOME EASY P*SSY FROM....THAT SOUNDS HILLARIOUS....BUT THIS WHITE BOY EXPECT BLACKS TO ACCEPT HIM AROUND THEY FAMILY AS IF HE SOMEBODY SPECIAL BECAUSE HE IS WHITE..HAHHAHA....SISTERS AND BROTHERS KEEP IT REAL..YOU KNOW WHAT THESE WHITE BOYS ARE ALL ABOUT, YOU INSTINCTS DONT LIE...DONT FOOL YOURSELVES.
Please turn your caps lock off, attention whoring via internet is just as pathetic as it is publicly. Now lets get down to business.

Not only are you a bigot, but your entire argument is weak and plain fail. As a "sistah" or black woman, you come of as insecure. Your taking this person's words and twisting them. I'm trying to understand why your sexualizing hatred. That is so weird.

I can't understand why intellectually inferior beings like you still creep amidst society. Like it makes no sense; your argument is that white men use black women for sex and to exploit them. But black men have been doing it openly without a slight smidgen of empathy or guilt.

No not all black men have done this, no not all white men get with women of different ethnic backgrounds for the right reasons. So your argument is invalid, nor is it a good counter argument. Its a dried and tired concept to psychologically scar black women into thinking they're undesirable.

Stop separating blacks as if we're some sort of alien or different species. We're all human. A black woman is just a woman and a white man is just a man. And a man and woman are naturally attracted to each other. Any man of any race can exploit, demean, and abuse women. So don't try to sit here and insinuate that black men are saints.

Good day now sir.
duh

Santa Ynez, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Arris282 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please turn your caps lock off, attention whoring via internet is just as pathetic as it is publicly. Now lets get down to business.
Not only are you a bigot, but your entire argument is weak and plain fail. As a "sistah" or black woman, you come of as insecure. Your taking this person's words and twisting them. I'm trying to understand why your sexualizing hatred. That is so weird.
I can't understand why intellectually inferior beings like you still creep amidst society. Like it makes no sense; your argument is that white men use black women for sex and to exploit them. But black men have been doing it openly without a slight smidgen of empathy or guilt.
No not all black men have done this, no not all white men get with women of different ethnic backgrounds for the right reasons. So your argument is invalid, nor is it a good counter argument. Its a dried and tired concept to psychologically scar black women into thinking they're undesirable.
Stop separating blacks as if we're some sort of alien or different species. We're all human. A black woman is just a woman and a white man is just a man. And a man and woman are naturally attracted to each other. Any man of any race can exploit, demean, and abuse women. So don't try to sit here and insinuate that black men are saints.
Good day now sir.
Oh my god. What you're saying is what I've been trying to say all this time!
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

The best way for you hard up black mammies to tell if we White men like you is if we don't wear a condom when we are getting ready to tear up that black cooze of yours, you know, that cooze that you refuse your own black men access to but give up freely to us White guys with a wink & a nod.
memeber1

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Judged:

Marita wrote:
...Ask him, if you think he likes you? If you don't do anything, he'll think you're not attracted (if he is attracted) and won't pursue anything...
like this

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Judged:

If he invites you to meet his family then he definitely likes you.
I like a white guy

Ellicott City, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

I like this white guy but I don't know if he likes me. I'm black and in the 7th grade and he is really nice to me and were friends but... I like him... He plays the trumpet and I play saxophone... I see him all the time he's I'm 8 o my classes but... I don't know if he likes me
Kobe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

I like a white guy wrote:
I like this white guy but I don't know if he likes me. I'm black and in the 7th grade and he is really nice to me and were friends but... I like him... He plays the trumpet and I play saxophone... I see him all the time he's I'm 8 o my classes but... I don't know if he likes me
Why don't you ask him?
Kobe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

You've got to STOP idolizing him first if you act like he's your god then he'll think he's too good. Its kinda like chess don't let the other person know what's in your head. Just ask him does he like you without showing much interest if he does great if not don't go harm yourself.
Truthspeaks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

Are you kidding? Women of color (who come from countries familiar with Latino men) adore Latino men! African women may not be so familiar with your people. So she may need time and to be true to her religion. But over all there is no true division between Latinos and other women of color. Maybe different with Hatians because of the history of conflict between DR and Haitians both closed mindedness. Hope your not from DR. Though I mean no disrespect at all. Unless you're from Spain where they may not have gotten over the Moors conquering Spain centuries ago, you're fine.
There are various reasons why Latinos are cool for us. You have no worries there. Just try learn about her family and Nigerian culture. Our cultures vary a little by regions.
michele

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

TLF wrote:
Are white guys afraid to let a black woman know that they are attracted to them? I think a white guy likes me, but he will not flirt with me or anything. The truth is in his eyes. I am very attracted to him. Can any white guys shed any light on my predicament?
What black girl comes to african american forum to seek advice on how to get a caucasian male?

Some people on the forum don't use common sense

You people need to think.
michele

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

Another pink devil thread.

“Two Horse Guy in a”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

One Horse Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

michele wrote:
<quoted text>
What black girl comes to african american forum to seek advice on how to get a caucasian male?
Some people on the forum don't use common sense
You people need to think.
That's easy because there's a lot of pro white black women on here and pro black white men
michele

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

Judged:

iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
That's easy because there's a lot of pro white black women on here and pro black white men
The "pro white black women" on here, you speak of, are pink devil men pretending to be black women.

Capree, sadbuttrue for example
Cha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

TLF wrote:
Are white guys afraid to let a black woman know that they are attracted to them? I think a white guy likes me, but he will not flirt with me or anything. The truth is in his eyes. I am very attracted to him. Can any white guys shed any light on my predicament?
We are JUST (OVER THE TOP) with this INTERRACIAL thing; OVER THE TOP. GEEEZZZZzzzzzz!!!!/smmfgdh
Anoń

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

A bunch of desperate Black women seeking the approval of white men is not a pretty sight. They are making for themselves a bed of thorns, and fortunately for grounded Black men, these women are aware and focused. Aware that the bed of thorns is not a restful place, and focused about getting to the point of sleeping in it. We should applaud them for their self- reidentification, and self-absolution.
michele

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

[QUOTE who="Anoń"]A bunch of desperate Black women seeking the approval of white men is not a pretty sight. They are making for themselves a bed of thorns, and fortunately for grounded Black men, these women are aware and focused. Aware that the bed of thorns is not a restful place, and focused about getting to the point of sleeping in it. We should applaud them for their self- reidentification, and self-absolution.[/QUOTE]

Dream on pink demon.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

TLF wrote:
Slimy easy Ho. Quit kissing up to these racist White mofos. smdh It's obvious that there was no strong BM in your life to train you right. Your Momma probably scared off all the BM. If you lived closed to me I'd start training you by going upside your head with my fist. Sellout race traitor go get trained somewhere and stop disrespecting us Kings.
michele

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Slimy easy Ho. Quit kissing up to these racist White mofos. smdh It's obvious that there was no strong BM in your life to train you right. Your Momma probably scared off all the BM. If you lived closed to me I'd start training you by going upside your head with my fist. Sellout race traitor go get trained somewhere and stop disrespecting us Kings.
Marcus

Everybody knows you are a male pink demon.
Drilling for the nerve

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

"How can you tell a white guy likes you?"

When he offers you a pocketful of bus tokens or a 3-day bus pass, depending on where you live, you can bet the ranch he's interested.

Hope this helps and best of luck to you, hon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

500 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 3 min African AE 3,765
Ferguson Blacks suffering from MASS HYSTERIA 3 min KIP 103
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min forks_make_us_fat 1,095,202
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 4 min crackeroncrack 1,005
FERGUSUN Robbery Footage Is MONTHS Old 6 min Lootstravaganza 213
Britain may get 1st Black Prime Minister 6 min Citizen 1986 29
I need to suck something black 6 min Capree 18
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 11 min Paki Lad 120,230
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 57 min Capree 2,203
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 1 hr KingsloveQueens 80,253
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000