How can you tell a white guy likes you?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
TLF

Pooler, GA

#1 Jun 28, 2007
Are white guys afraid to let a black woman know that they are attracted to them? I think a white guy likes me, but he will not flirt with me or anything. The truth is in his eyes. I am very attracted to him. Can any white guys shed any light on my predicament?

“Wishin' you were here”

Since: Mar 07

Caribou Bones

#2 Jun 28, 2007
TLF wrote:
Are white guys afraid to let a black woman know that they are attracted to them? I think a white guy likes me, but he will not flirt with me or anything. The truth is in his eyes. I am very attracted to him. Can any white guys shed any light on my predicament?
Well its pretty simple really.
Just walk up and ask.
That's right.
Now do it!

“Heaven help us all.”

Since: Apr 07

Trotwood

#3 Jun 28, 2007
...Ask him, if you think he likes you? If you don't do anything, he'll think you're not attracted (if he is attracted) and won't pursue anything...

“me at 19 ”

Since: Jan 07

Georgetown, D.C.

#6 Jun 28, 2007
TLF wrote:
my ex husbahd was a white french man and he cheat on me with white woman so i wont be interested in a white man again. my husband was a french man and he was a small man with a small pecker.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
La Diabla

Aspen, CO

#7 Jun 28, 2007
TLF,

Well...I'm holding the award for "black woman who dated the most white men" so I think I can shed some light here.

Simple....it's all in the EYES. I know it sounds so cliche, but believe me....the eyes speaks volumes, even when the lips aren't moving. You'll understand what I mean by that if you take your time to let it sink in.

“God is good all the time”

Since: May 07

United States

#8 Jun 28, 2007
TLF wrote:
I’ve been told by some white men that the reason why they’re afraid to approach black women because of the stereotype, mean, bitchy & etc. However white men don’t have problem telling us black women on line that they want to sex us and etc, those are the one I avoid.
La Diabla

Aspen, CO

#9 Jun 28, 2007
Jon Paul II wrote:
<quoted text>
my ex husbahd was a white french man and he cheat on me with white woman so i wont be interested in a white man again. my husband was a french man and he was a small man with a small pecker.
Ooooh myyyyy God!!! ROTFLMAO!! I'm sorry to hear about your situation with your exhusband, but I'm sure not all of them are promiscuous and have a "small pecker", as you say.
La Diabla

Aspen, CO

#10 Jun 28, 2007
Samira wrote:
<quoted text>
However white men don’t have problem telling us black women on line that they want to sex us and etc, those are the one I avoid.
.....Likewise. Whenever a guy brings up sex FIRST, then you should know right then and there that he's a troll.
Kathy Kat

Killeen, TX

#11 Jun 28, 2007
Samira wrote:
<quoted text>
I’ve been told by some white men that the reason why they’re afraid to approach black women because of the stereotype, mean, bitchy & etc. However white men don’t have problem telling us black women on line that they want to sex us and etc, those are the one I avoid.
as you should!
Hoot

Boulder, CO

#12 Jul 7, 2007
Well, i've been dating a black lady for like 7 or 8 weeks. It looks like things aren't going to work out, but I DEFINATELY have had my eyes opened. she has beautiful dark skin, kisses well, has a great sense of humor, and is quite intellegent. The only problems are an ex-husband thats around all the time and I seem to get excluded from family events because I don't fit in with the group, or he's there as part of the family (His Daughter). That really sucks. I don't really think it's a color thing, more or less it's a culture thing; family; church; friends; music; fashion.
I've invited her a few times to meet my dad, my sister, and my son. She has a beautiful daughter, but aside that her mother that picks her up every day hasn't met me. Two months. Well anyway I work with her and maybe for some reason she's ashamed of me. After some time we'll be friends i hope. best advice i could give is that if you care about someone, let them into your life and share the differences.

Since: Jul 07

Mineola, NY

#13 Jul 7, 2007
Hoot wrote:
Well, i've been dating a black lady for like 7 or 8 weeks. It looks like things aren't going to work out, but I DEFINATELY have had my eyes opened. she has beautiful dark skin, kisses well, has a great sense of humor, and is quite intellegent. The only problems are an ex-husband thats around all the time and I seem to get excluded from family events because I don't fit in with the group, or he's there as part of the family (His Daughter). That really sucks. I don't really think it's a color thing, more or less it's a culture thing; family; church; friends; music; fashion.
I've invited her a few times to meet my dad, my sister, and my son. She has a beautiful daughter, but aside that her mother that picks her up every day hasn't met me. Two months. Well anyway I work with her and maybe for some reason she's ashamed of me. After some time we'll be friends i hope. best advice i could give is that if you care about someone, let them into your life and share the differences.
TAKE NOTE SISTERS, AT THE END OF THE DAY THAT WHITE BOY JUST WANT THE P*SSY, HE WILL MAKE ALL KINDS OF EXCUSES....THE IRONY IS HE EXPECTS THE EX HUSBAND NOT TO BE AROUND FAMILY EVENTS BUT HIS WHITE A** SHOULD BE INVITED. NOW PICTURE A WHITE FAMILY ACCEPTING A BLACK MAN AROUND THEY FAMILY EVENTS WITH A DIVORCE WHITE MAN AND HIS DAUGHER, AND THIS BLACK GUY IS JUST A CO-WORKER OF THE WHITE WOMAN WHO HE IS GETTING SOME EASY P*SSY FROM....THAT SOUNDS HILLARIOUS....BUT THIS WHITE BOY EXPECT BLACKS TO ACCEPT HIM AROUND THEY FAMILY AS IF HE SOMEBODY SPECIAL BECAUSE HE IS WHITE..HAHHAHA....SISTERS AND BROTHERS KEEP IT REAL..YOU KNOW WHAT THESE WHITE BOYS ARE ALL ABOUT, YOU INSTINCTS DONT LIE...DONT FOOL YOURSELVES.
Hoot

Boulder, CO

#14 Jul 7, 2007
I never slept with this girl. My "ex-wife' doesn't hang at my house 24/7. I would be proud to take this girl anywhere, anywhere she wants. i really don't care about the ex-husband being around. His daughter, his, is there as well. i think it sucks being excluded.
Latinoboia

Canton, GA

#15 Jul 7, 2007
I am writing on this forum to see how black women in America percieve Latinos... I have been dating a beautiful young women from Nigeria who goes to my university for almost a year now. She is very much a christian, and therefore obstains from going beyond mere kissing and hugging in all of our time together. However, this has never been a problem for me - though I have wanted to go further at times, I respect her decision and remind her of the fact that that is not why I was with her to begin with. She isn't the first black girl I have dated either, and I have had no less success with the black women in my life as with the latinas or white girls.
So what are the thoughts of black women on latinos - would you expect this type of response from one? I am a psych major and sociology minor, and any answers would be much appreciated.
Latinoboia

Canton, GA

#16 Jul 7, 2007
by the by, I am from the Miami area (even though it says LA, CA on the right.

Since: Jun 07

Atlanta, Georgia

#17 Jul 7, 2007
Ruger wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I will shed some white, or I mean light. Some white guys adore blackwomen. I see it everyday when I travel into Atlanta.
I don't know what this whole amazement thing with this subjectis,,,, but it's a mute point. There is more WM w/ BW than most like to admit.
Where in Atlanta do you see this everyday Ruger? I'd really like to go there and see for myself considering Atlanta is only 30 mins away.

Since: Jun 07

Atlanta, Georgia

#18 Jul 7, 2007
Samira wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you totally, although Ruger has said there is a place in Atlanta where white guys ADORE black women, I'd really like to know where that is cos I wouldn't mind the adoration.
Awesomeness

Wake Forest, NC

#19 Mar 8, 2013
That's all great stories guy!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#20 Mar 8, 2013
HA!

Pathetic!

SMH
Michael Rapechester

Richmond, TX

#22 Mar 9, 2013
Kathy Kat wrote:
<quoted text>as you should!
Aaaaah someone is digging up old threads.
2bbear72

San Dimas, CA

#23 Apr 29, 2013
Hoot wrote:
I never slept with this girl. My "ex-wife' doesn't hang at my house 24/7. I would be proud to take this girl anywhere, anywhere she wants. i really don't care about the ex-husband being around. His daughter, his, is there as well. i think it sucks being excluded.
Mr concern was very rude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min T_M_C_O_A 1,745,590
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... (Aug '17) 4 min Kang 1,239
Now, the truth about the Starbucks incident! 5 min Ugly monkeys 4
And another black Uber driver r@ypes a passenge... 8 min Ugly monkeys 5
Meanwhile in cracker news 9 min Kang 82
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 10 min BillyDbigballer 73
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 13 min Jake 75
Shit white people do 15 min Kang 272
Melania get yourself a Black Man!!! 1 hr Kang 324
Breaking News: Mass Shooting in Nashville TN 2 hr Kang 18