--BW you are BEAUTIFUL. It's The TROL...

--BW you are BEAUTIFUL. It's The TROLLING........

Posted in the African-American Forum

AgentSmith9

Germany

#1 Dec 12, 2010
........That makes you unattractive and undesirable.

Black women you are beautiful and intelligent, but alot of black women are losing alot of points due to the trolling of a few black women.

Some of these women who are too lazy to work on themselves and their short comings are under the impression that they are going to "guilt" or "insult" BM into being with them, or worship and slave like praise non black men into wanting them.

Both scenarios are trolling and are failing BW more than anything else in the relationship department.

It's making black dudes turned off to you all, and non black dudes see you as nothing more than a quick easy lay.

The "nightline" thing did a number on every ones perception of BW, and the internet trolling made it 10x's worst.

These women only make up a small percentage of BW, and I for one think that every BM that's angered at bw or have lost faith in them needs to rethink your current stance.

The huge Majority of BW are Awesome, and honestly, they can't fight these few bitter women.

These few bitter black women are loud, masculine, and have lost all woman qualities and are pretty much men at this point. So don't be too upset when you don't the average sweet feminine loving bw taking them on. I've seen dudes struggle with these masculine bitter bw.

All in all, AA women rock, and I love them more than anything, and it's time for the gender war to end, even if it means going back to the quiet good BM/BW and letting these masculine women argue themselves to death.

From this point on, I'm not going to be upset at the feminine good bw not stepping to the masculine trained by white racists bad BW.

Good black women, take the gloves off, you show your dedication to BM each and every day, and as most of you know, we show ours to you as well.

The BW/BM that ain't getting that good loving and sacrifice from their counterparts ain't getting it for a reason.

Hats Off to you Good BW/BM!, those of you experiencing black love, know that no other love can compare!

-AgentSmith9

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2 Dec 12, 2010
AgentSmith9 wrote:
Black women you are beautiful and intelligent, but alot of black women are losing alot of points due to the trolling of a few black women.
Some of these women who are too lazy to work on themselves and their short comings are under the impression that they are going to "guilt" or "insult" BM into being with them, or worship and slave like praise non black men into wanting them.
Both scenarios are trolling and are failing BW more than anything else in the relationship department.
It's making black dudes turned off to you all, and non black dudes see you as nothing more than a quick easy lay.
The "nightline" thing did a number on every ones perception of BW, and the internet trolling made it 10x's worst.
These women only make up a small percentage of BW, and I for one think that every BM that's angered at bw or have lost faith in them needs to rethink your current stance.
The huge Majority of BW are Awesome, and honestly, they can't fight these few bitter women.
These few bitter black women are loud, masculine, and have lost all woman qualities and are pretty much men at this point. So don't be too upset when you don't the average sweet feminine loving bw taking them on. I've seen dudes struggle with these masculine bitter bw.
All in all, AA women rock, and I love them more than anything, and it's time for the gender war to end, even if it means going back to the quiet good BM/BW and letting these masculine women argue themselves to death.
From this point on, I'm not going to be upset at the feminine good bw not stepping to the masculine trained by white racists bad BW.
Good black women, take the gloves off, you show your dedication to BM each and every day, and as most of you know, we show ours to you as well.
The BW/BM that ain't getting that good loving and sacrifice from their counterparts ain't getting it for a reason.
Hats Off to you Good BW/BM!, those of you experiencing black love, know that no other love can compare!
-AgentSmith9
thanx

“Confession: I'm a GUY!”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3 Dec 13, 2010
AgentSmith9 wrote:
-AgentSmith9
Duh! You do the same thing on here numbnuts.

Btw, how do you know who is really Black on here? Shows how weak your mind is. You'll tell yourself any Black "woman" who doesn't like Black men online must really be a Black woman because you already feel Black women must hate you.

See, look at me? What race am I??
I say -
"Black men are all losers!"

then you tell yourself I'm a Black chick... or am I am White chick... or maybe really a White guy. Trolling online can cause people to really hate anyone you want. I could be a German on a Jewish website hating them and get some of them to hate Germans even more! So am I really German? Get it?

Don't believe everything you hear online.

v
v
v
v
v

You've just been mind fuvked.
Have a nice day.

“I'm just a Routined”

Level 5

Since: Mar 09

Plattsburgh, NY

#4 Dec 13, 2010
This sounds like a trap.
AgentSmith9

Germany

#5 Dec 13, 2010
Candiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw, how do you know who is really Black on here? Shows how weak your mind is. You'll tell yourself any Black "woman" who doesn't like Black men online must really be a Black woman because you already feel Black women must hate you.
I say -
then you tell yourself I'm a Black chick... or am I am White chick... or maybe really a White guy. Trolling online can cause people to really hate anyone you want. I could be a German on a Jewish website hating them and get some of them to hate Germans even more! So am I really German? Get it?
v
v
v
v
v
Have a nice day.
What ever you are, you are obviously hurting and feel the only answer to your misery is insulting bm on the internet. That makes you a dxmn loser. And for that reason, i do feel sorry for you. And yes, in your case you are more than likely a bw with some issues with your appearance. If you spent half as much time working on your appearance as you do insulting bm on the internet, you'd look like a model by now.
AgentSmith9

Germany

#6 Dec 13, 2010
drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
thanx
No, Thank YOU!

“Real Black Men Speak English”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Bmore

#7 Dec 13, 2010
AgentSmith9 wrote:
Speaking of trolling
MOSES-1

United States

#8 Dec 13, 2010
Smith, your intent is good and your perception of reality is lacking. The hand of time never moves backward, they always move forward.

Single means single. Independent means independent. Euphemisms and ones own opinion or definition of single or independent does not change the universal definition of single or independent. A rose by any other name is STILL a rose.

SMITH, you are standing at the ocean with a bucket. What are you going to do with a bucket at the ocean? Are you throwing something into the ocean and expect that something to change the ocean? Are you going to withdraw something from the ocean with that bucket and expect that withdrawal will change the ocean?

It's a delusion and self denial to think the hands of time will ever move backwards. What you're hoping for is days gone by. Those days are gone and this is a new day. Women are moving forward like the hands of time and they are not going back.

Your intent is good but, yesterdays woman is in the past and today's woman ain't looking backwards.

The ocean is the majority of women and your bucket is the minority of women. What you have or don't have in that bucket is not going to change the ocean.
AgentSmith9

Germany

#9 Dec 13, 2010
MOSES-1 wrote:
Smith, your intent is good and your perception of reality is lacking. The hand of time never moves backward, they always move forward.
Single means single. Independent means independent. Euphemisms and ones own opinion or definition of single or independent does not change the universal definition of single or independent. A rose by any other name is STILL a rose.
SMITH, you are standing at the ocean with a bucket. What are you going to do with a bucket at the ocean? Are you throwing something into the ocean and expect that something to change the ocean? Are you going to withdraw something from the ocean with that bucket and expect that withdrawal will change the ocean?
It's a delusion and self denial to think the hands of time will ever move backwards. What you're hoping for is days gone by. Those days are gone and this is a new day. Women are moving forward like the hands of time and they are not going back.
Your intent is good but, yesterdays woman is in the past and today's woman ain't looking backwards.
The ocean is the majority of women and your bucket is the minority of women. What you have or don't have in that bucket is not going to change the ocean.
That's deep Moses. I'll be happy though with even a few cups of a difference.
MOSES-1

United States

#10 Dec 13, 2010
It is the majority of women that will sweep over the minority of women like the waves of the sea sweeping over the sands.

Slowly but surely, the ocean will erode the sand, sweep the sand into the ocean.

There is a plan in motion. That plan has more women and if the minority of women that you refer to don't go along with the plan, they will become isolated from the majority of women and hailed as traitors to the sisterhood.

Peer pressure is a MOFO.

I have witnessed the power of the sisterhood right here on AA. A bw may defend a bm and here comes another sister with questions of loyalty. "Are you going along with men or will you stick with the sisterhood"?

Suddenly, there is a 360 degree turn about. The sister that was defending a bm will now question a bm.

Peer pressure is a MOFO.

No one wants to be isolated from the majority. The number of single women are growing and not reducing.
MOSES-1

United States

#11 Dec 13, 2010
Candiii wrote:
<quoted text>
I say -
v
v
v
v
v
Have a nice day.
As much as I can't stand your ass, you have stated the truth with one exception.

Anyone that consistently degrade bm or bw isn't black. They MIGHT be black on the outside but, they are white on the inside.

When I call a person a white crackaa, it's not because they are white. It's because that person is detrimental towards black people and I group ALL people that are detrimental to blacks as a white crackaa.

For example: KennyInBmore and Jawga Boy are black people that I call crackaa. I know these two are black.
AgentSmith9

Germany

#14 Dec 13, 2010
MOSES-1 wrote:
I have witnessed the power of the sisterhood right here on AA. A bw may defend a bm and here comes another sister with questions of loyalty. "Are you going along with men or will you stick with the sisterhood"?
Suddenly, there is a 360 degree turn about. The sister that was defending a bm will now question a bm.
Peer pressure is a MOFO.
No one wants to be isolated from the majority. The number of single women are growing and not reducing.
I agree with you once again Moses 100%. I think it's peer pressure and fear. These bitter bw are very masculine and so racist against blacks that most of us confuse some of them with racist WM. I don't think the average bw is any match for these ruthless hate filled racist bw. We got some strong intelligent good sistas, but they are strong and intelligent in a feminine way. These masculine racist bw can go pound for pound with some of the men here. I'm at the point now where i'm not expecting the average good feminine bw to be able to go to war against these bitter masculine women.

Level 2

Since: Aug 10

United States

#15 Dec 13, 2010
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you once again Moses 100%. I think it's peer pressure and fear. These bitter bw are very masculine and so racist against blacks that most of us confuse some of them with racist WM. I don't think the average bw is any match for these ruthless hate filled racist bw. We got some strong intelligent good sistas, but they are strong and intelligent in a feminine way. These masculine racist bw can go pound for pound with some of the men here. I'm at the point now where i'm not expecting the average good feminine bw to be able to go to war against these bitter masculine women.
Hey AgentSmith, I just want t0 1et U kn0w U are wr0ng ab0ut that c0mment, because I have N0 pr0b1em taking 0n BM Bashers, as a matter 0f fact, I enj0y it
U kn0w I 10ve my br0thers

“Baby, Say My Name.”

Level 2

Since: Nov 10

The Queen is in the house.

#16 Dec 13, 2010
I disagree with AgentSmith9 too. I’m a BW and I love BM. I don’t fear other women. I don’t ever have to defend BM in the real world because no one talks this crazy gender-bashing sh*t but on Toxic Topix.

99.9% of the time if a fine looking piece of black brotherly eye candy walks into a room, you better believe that 99.9% of the Black sisters really will be united in one thought. That thought would be,“Mmmm, mmmm…Mercy me…Someone break me off a piece of that.”
Anti-Chaos

San Francisco, CA

#17 Dec 13, 2010
AgentSmith9 wrote:
-AgentSmith9
you change alot for the better if you can change maybe change is possible, maybe I need to trust that the good bw far outnumber the bad sick minded ones it might help in my lashing out against these foul wh/ores??
MOSES-1

United States

#18 Dec 13, 2010
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good analogy. Very good

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#21 Aug 18, 2011
Great thread!

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#22 Jan 4, 2012
Bump! For the Beautiful sistas!

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#23 Apr 6, 2012
AgentSmith9 wrote:
-AgentSmith9
Beautifully written :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 1 min PolakPotrafi 402
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,234,645
White men are better lovers? 3 min Sweetheart4 35
apartment complex posts signs specifically tell... 7 min Dave 3
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 7 min Oh No You Di-nt 536
Why Claim Heritage That's Not Yours? 7 min Oh No You Di-nt 21
All women prefer white men 10 min TheOriginalDoby 4,696
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 16 min T-BOS 6,981
Why do white women throw themselves at black men? 33 min Stupid Thread 103
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 56 min Bornslaved 120,977