Comments
8,881 - 8,900 of 9,430 Comments Last updated Tuesday

“The King is Back!”

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

San Diego,California

#9022 Jul 6, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Matthew Broderick
What's good Stab?? How you been doing man? I been pretty good lately. I got a promotion at my job and got married. Not too bad right??lol I see Topix hasn't changed too much. I see some of the same trolls are still here. And a few new ones.lol I hope all is well with you. Anything new going on with you?

The Stepford Wives

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#9023 Jul 6, 2013
KING JABBAR wrote:
<quoted text>What's good Stab?? How you been doing man? I been pretty good lately. I got a promotion at my job and got married. Not too bad right??lol I see Topix hasn't changed too much. I see some of the same trolls are still here. And a few new ones.lol I hope all is well with you. Anything new going on with you?
The Stepford Wives
Congratulations on your wonderful news (both of them)!!!!!!!

Bette Midler

(which is where my screen name got its start, she is THE Divine MsM and I and NotsoDivine.....hehehehehe)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9024 Jul 6, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations on your wonderful news (both of them)!!!!!!!
Bette Midler
(which is where my screen name got its start, she is THE Divine MsM and I and NotsoDivine.....hehehehehe)
Down And Out In Beverley Hills... so funny :)

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#9025 Jul 6, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Down And Out In Beverley Hills... so funny :)
I agree.....great cast and film

Nick Nolte (his hysterical scene feeding the dog and eating from the same bowl.....hehehehehe)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9026 Jul 6, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.....great cast and film
Nick Nolte (his hysterical scene feeding the dog and eating from the same bowl.....hehehehehe)
Great acting. I can't think of any other films he was in.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9027 Jul 7, 2013
KING JABBAR wrote:
<quoted text>What's good Stab?? How you been doing man? I been pretty good lately. I got a promotion at my job and got married. Not too bad right??lol I see Topix hasn't changed too much. I see some of the same trolls are still here. And a few new ones.lol I hope all is well with you. Anything new going on with you?
The Stepford Wives
PEACE, KING!

First off, Mozel Tov on your wedding! She's a gorgeous woman. "He who finds a wife, finds a good thing...(Proverbs 18:22)". Here's to being "FRUITFUL" now...LOLOLOL!!!!

Secondly, congrats on the promotion. I pray that you continue to flourish professionally and that your contribution to your industry will forever be in demand.

As for me, my horse hasn't quite come in just yet as far as promotion. And the workload wouldn't get any lighter even if it did, so...there you go...LOLOL!!!

School's been a real kick in the nutz but all in all, I won't complain.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9028 Jul 7, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.....great cast and film
Nick Nolte (his hysterical scene feeding the dog and eating from the same bowl.....hehehehehe)
48 Hours

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9029 Jul 7, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>48 Hours
Eddie Murphy.

(I am only going to answer ones I don't have to look up).
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

Atlanta, GA

#9030 Jul 7, 2013
DIRTY WHITECUNT

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (BUTCH) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
IS
A
LOSER

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#9031 Jul 7, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Eddie Murphy.
(I am only going to answer ones I don't have to look up).
Trading Places (another hysterical movie)

“The King is Back!”

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

San Diego,California

#9032 Jul 7, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations on your wonderful news (both of them)!!!!!!!
Bette Midler
(which is where my screen name got its start, she is THE Divine MsM and I and NotsoDivine.....hehehehehe)
Thanks a lot Divine! You been on Topix for five years,that's pretty impressive. You got me beat.lol It's good to see some old posters are still here though.

“The King is Back!”

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

San Diego,California

#9033 Jul 7, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>PEACE, KING!
First off, Mozel Tov on your wedding! She's a gorgeous woman. "He who finds a wife, finds a good thing...(Proverbs 18:22)". Here's to being "FRUITFUL" now...LOLOLOL!!!!
Secondly, congrats on the promotion. I pray that you continue to flourish professionally and that your contribution to your industry will forever be in demand.
As for me, my horse hasn't quite come in just yet as far as promotion. And the workload wouldn't get any lighter even if it did, so...there you go...LOLOL!!!
School's been a real kick in the nutz but all in all, I won't complain.
Thanks a lot Stab! Very much appreciated. Thanks for the kind words. I found a good woman but damn! It wasn't easy!lol I had to kiss a few frogs so to speak!lol But honestly she's a good woman that I know has my back. She holds me down for sure. You still in school?? What you studying? I know school can be a real grind man. But study hard and stay dedicated. It pays off in the long run for sure. And this economy is still hurting at the moment. Good to see you here brother.

“The King is Back!”

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

San Diego,California

#9034 Jul 7, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Trading Places (another hysterical movie)
James Belushi

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#9035 Jul 7, 2013
KING JABBAR wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks a lot Divine! You been on Topix for five years,that's pretty impressive. You got me beat.lol It's good to see some old posters are still here though.
I took a two year break from this place (to travel after a chaotic 2009-10) only coming back about 6 months ago and am about to do it again as I am planning a lengthy trip back overseas to the UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, a little business, a lot of pleasure, I hope. Enjoy your new promotion and your beautiful new wife. May you both be blessed and happy in your new union......:)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9036 Jul 7, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Trading Places (another hysterical movie)
Richard Pryor was so funny, Do you remember that movie he made with Gene Wilder? So funny!!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9037 Jul 7, 2013
^^^ They made a few films together, I'm thinking of Stir crazy... absolutely hilarious!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9038 Jul 7, 2013

“The King is Back!”

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

San Diego,California

#9039 Jul 8, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I took a two year break from this place (to travel after a chaotic 2009-10) only coming back about 6 months ago and am about to do it again as I am planning a lengthy trip back overseas to the UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, a little business, a lot of pleasure, I hope. Enjoy your new promotion and your beautiful new wife. May you both be blessed and happy in your new union......:)
Thanks a lot! I appreciate that! We all need a break from this place from time t time. I don't blame you.lol

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#9040 Jul 11, 2013
KING JABBAR wrote:
<quoted text>James Belushi
Gang Related

“The King is Back!”

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

San Diego,California

#9042 Jul 12, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Gang Related
Tupac Shakur

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 6 min African AE 4,567
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min THE DEVIL 1,099,840
Lol.. WW Has 8 Mix Kids wants MORE!! 9 min Bychance37 319
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 9 min LION 1,893
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 16 min African AE 24,212
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 21 min African AE 1,819
The New Fight for Racial Justice 1 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 14
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr Loulou 120,493
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 1 hr Ugh 3,036
There's A War On The Black Male 2 hr noah 407
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••