First Prev
of 24
Next Last
Chanel

Woodway, TX

#1 Jun 20, 2010
African Americans have experienced discrimination by whites in
this country for several hundred years, but a new discriminating
culprit has come to light - one who is not even a natural U.S.
citizen.
Atlantic City, NJ ( BlackNews.com )- According to 23-year-old
African American mom, Krystal Surrency, Ellijah - the baby boy
to whom she gave birth on June 4, 2003 - was fathered by Jason
Salemah, a Palestinian-American with whom she had resided for
two years. Proud to be a dad and happy that Krystal had given
him his first-born son, Jason acknowledged and accepted
paternity from the moment Krystal told him of her pregnancy.
However, the baby's maternal grandfather SFC Gary Surrency, US
Army Retired, said that upon learning of his daughter's
condition, Jason's father Salebe' Salemah - a wealthy
Palestinian immigrant and self-proclaimed Christian - exclaimed,
"I'll not have that monkey in my family!" Krystal overheard
Salemah make the comment to his son. "Mr. Salemah also said to
Jason, "You always go to the hood and bring back hood rats" -
referring me," Krystal remarked.
When his son was alive, Salemah consented to allow a DNA
paternity test under the condition that he would not be
responsible for the cost. Krystal agreed to have her infant
tested and her parents endorsed the procedure and offered to pay
for it so that the matter could be settled once and for all.
Later, Salemah forbade his son to take the test, threatening to
disinherit him.
Jason died in his sleep on Memorial Day 2005 of unknown causes,
at least unknown to Krystal and her influential parents as
Jason's father has kept autopsy results from them. Additionally,
in spite of Salebe' Salemah's wife's desire to learn if she has
a grandson, he now refuses to take the DNA test while claiming
that Krystal's intent is to extort money from him.
Sgt. Surrency, who retired from the United States Army after
having served 20 years, and his wife Millie are Krystal's
parents and proud grandparents of Ellijah. They are long-time
advocates for displaced children. For more than ten years they
have taken in and helped to guide troubled kids. Stressing the
importance of education, they have assisted several young people
with college expenses. Sgt. and Mrs. Surrency were named among
"Who's Who in America" in 2003 and 2004 and "Who's Who in the
World" in 2003. The Rosa Parks Society and Southern Poverty Law
Center will place their names on the Montgomery, Alabama "Wall
of Tolerance" in November 2005 in recognition of their
contributions to the advancement of tolerance in America.
The Surrencys have chosen to not only bring the parental dispute
to public attention, but the hardcore bigoted attitude of the
Palestinian immigrant, who is himself a minority in this country
who should be grateful for the privilege of residing here. Sgt.
Surrency said, "His comments sound like and sting just like
those made by many whites in the "Old" and not so "Old South.
The man is a racist who should be ashamed of his own behavior,
not ashamed to have a black grandson."
Chanel

Woodway, TX

#2 Jun 20, 2010
Also grandparents to another mixed-raced child
(Caucasian/African American), the Surrencys make no ethnic
distinctions with respect to decision making of any kind. "I am
quite angry and frustrated," commented Sgt. Surrency. "Not only
does Mr. Salemah deny his grandson for racist reasons, but he
derives a good deal of his wealth from blacks and other minority
patrons." Mr. Salemah operates several family-owned businesses
including a number of "The Sheik" fast-food restaurants,
according to Surrency.
Surrency said, "We neither need nor want the Salemah's money. We
simply want him to acknowledge his son's son, and allow the baby
to know his father's side of the family." He continued, "My wife
and I are more than willing to pay for the DNA test, but Mr.
Salemah will not agree to it because he is afraid that it will
prove that he the grandparent of a black child." Sgt. Gary and
Millie Surrency have taken initial steps in the procedure to
adopt their grandson to ensure he will have basic benefits like
health insurance, and in order that they may provide for his
financial future.
-END-
Chanel

Woodway, TX

#3 Jun 20, 2010
African American people have historically been a people who accepts babies by bi-racial or mixed parentage...whereas EVERYBODY else (not "just" Arabs...EVERYBODY) tends to reject such babies.
Angry BM

Hollister, CA

#4 Jun 20, 2010
Arabs bee racisss!!!!!!!!!!

bapf!!!!

Hamdani Hassan

“Palestine 4 u I live!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Kuwait City, Kuwait

#5 Jun 20, 2010
Looool! My point exactly, Arabs aren't fond of mixing with anyone, especially blacks. You can have white wife and her child will be accepted. Loool!

Hamdani Hassan

“Palestine 4 u I live!”

Level 1

Kuwait City, Kuwait

#8 Jun 21, 2010
It seems like that Arab Palestinian was from a wealthy family, his dad was wealthy enough to have for his son and inheritance that was very large. Who's more lowly? The wealthy son of an Arab? Or the hoodrat? Looooool! I think the Arab made the mistake, he paid the price for it, his father murdered him to get rid of the shame.
Tam

UK

#9 Jun 21, 2010
Hamdani Hassan wrote:
It seems like that Arab Palestinian was from a wealthy family, his dad was wealthy enough to have for his son and inheritance that was very large. Who's more lowly? The wealthy son of an Arab? Or the hoodrat? Looooool! I think the Arab made the mistake, he paid the price for it, his father murdered him to get rid of the shame.
Typical arab behaviour. Class, honour, dignity and pride has nothing to do with money but of course an arab wouldn't know that. If you talk about class to an arab he started to boast about how much money he has and his material assets. These are the behaviour of a low breed. Someone of noble stock would regardless of their financial wealth would never brag about his wealth or possessions. This is class. This is sign of a high born something the arabs will never know. As for that African American tart whore breeded with an arab, she in no doubt comes from a low family. I have even seen some 'hoodrats'[to use your language] who would not even contemplate sleeping with an arab never mind breeding with them. Therefore, that woman is even worst than hoodrats to use your phrase.

Hamdani Hassan

“Palestine 4 u I live!”

Level 1

Kuwait City, Kuwait

#10 Jun 21, 2010
It's the other way around you ugly negro. The Arab would never sleep with a monkey/hoodrat. Why do you think the son was killed? To bring Honor back into the family. The son was summarily executed I would do the same thing if that kid was my son. Most black people love to mix out, they love for their kids to be of a mix-breed. We Arabs hate mix-breeds and would rather kill them quickly. A black person would just accept his mix-breed with ease, just like the black family did in this case. Loool! The Arab family would not claim that mix breed, but the Black family is adopting it.
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#11 Jun 21, 2010
Hamdani Hassan wrote:
It's the other way around you ugly negro. The Arab would never sleep with a monkey/hoodrat. Why do you think the son was killed? To bring Honor back into the family. The son was summarily executed I would do the same thing if that kid was my son. Most black people love to mix out, they love for their kids to be of a mix-breed. We Arabs hate mix-breeds and would rather kill them quickly. A black person would just accept his mix-breed with ease, just like the black family did in this case. Loool! The Arab family would not claim that mix breed, but the Black family is adopting it.
You are a racist loser; you should be stranged in your burka and then have your camel stop on your liveless body.
Taj

Wembley, UK

#12 Jun 21, 2010
Hamdani Hassan wrote:
You are right. That black whore and her stupid black family accepted that kid way too quickly, while the Arab family saw the baby as a disgrace, and only worthy of monkey family. This is funny the Arab family had more honor then the black family, the Arab family killed their son for being with some black girl, now they will not give the black family or the daughter and her son, any money, they get to keep it in their family. Who won?
The Arab family did. They were way too proud of their Arab linage they would not let a black kid in their family, LOL!!!

Hamdani Hassan

“Palestine 4 u I live!”

Level 1

Kuwait City, Kuwait

#13 Jun 21, 2010
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a racist loser; you should be stranged in your burka and then have your camel stop on your liveless body.
I would do that to my future daughter if she was with black man, loool.

Hamdani Hassan

“Palestine 4 u I live!”

Level 1

Kuwait City, Kuwait

#14 Jun 21, 2010
Taj wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. That black whore and her stupid black family accepted that kid way too quickly, while the Arab family saw the baby as a disgrace, and only worthy of monkey family. This is funny the Arab family had more honor then the black family, the Arab family killed their son for being with some black girl, now they will not give the black family or the daughter and her son, any money, they get to keep it in their family. Who won?
The Arab family did. They were way too proud of their Arab linage they would not let a black kid in their family, LOL!!!
At least someone agrees with me..
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#15 Jun 21, 2010
Hamdani Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
I would do that to my future daughter if she was with black man, loool.
Yeah, right. I find it hard to believe that any woman would breed with you. But then a you'll find your wife by banging her in her head and forcing her to marry you at gun point. I thought you were married to your camel.
Tam

UK

#16 Jun 21, 2010
Hamdani Hassan wrote:
The behaviour of some of these Black Americans and the woman's family as I have said before are nothing but low class themselves. I have said it before and will saying it again. I have no problem with that. All you have to do is look at my opening statement above. I am in no doubt certain that she comes from the lowest of the tracks. The arab man whom she has opened her legs for also comes from the lowest of the tracks. If he was of good stock and honourable and held his supposed family's views in high regard, he would not never had gone out with a Black American girl never mind breeding with her. This shows that, his family and parents in particular are not of good stock themselves and their end result had nothing to do with honour but shame from local neighbours. This is somewhat similar to arab behaviour as regards to homosexuality. They all enjoy doing it in private but as long as the whole neighbours don't know about their homosexual practices. If they know, the person must be killed. Of course as we all know homosexuality is an ancient culture of the arab race. The father of that cursed child have no honour just like his family have no honour and certainly do not come from a good lineage. It has been dinned into me since childhood by my parents that I must never even go out with an arab never mind mingling the bloodlines and I have always honoured that and always will. So will my children just like our ancestors have honoured that. All my children know they are above the arab race from and to even think about going out with an arab would tarnish the bloodline of our family.
dickson

Leeds, UK

#17 Jun 21, 2010
Chanel wrote:
African Americans have experienced discrimination by whites in
this country for several hundred years, but a new discriminating
culprit has come to light - one who is not even a natural U.S.
citizen.
Atlantic City, NJ ( BlackNews.com )- According to 23-year-old
African American mom, Krystal Surrency, Ellijah - the baby boy
to whom she gave birth on June 4, 2003 - was fathered by Jason
Salemah, a Palestinian-American with whom she had resided for
two years. Proud to be a dad and happy that Krystal had given
him his first-born son, Jason acknowledged and accepted
paternity from the moment Krystal told him of her pregnancy.
However, the baby's maternal grandfather SFC Gary Surrency, US
Army Retired, said that upon learning of his daughter's
condition, Jason's father Salebe' Salemah - a wealthy
Palestinian immigrant and self-proclaimed Christian - exclaimed,
"I'll not have that monkey in my family!" Krystal overheard
Salemah make the comment to his son. "Mr. Salemah also said to
Jason, "You always go to the hood and bring back hood rats" -
referring me," Krystal remarked.
When his son was alive, Salemah consented to allow a DNA
paternity test under the condition that he would not be
responsible for the cost. Krystal agreed to have her infant
tested and her parents endorsed the procedure and offered to pay
for it so that the matter could be settled once and for all.
Later, Salemah forbade his son to take the test, threatening to
disinherit him.
Jason died in his sleep on Memorial Day 2005 of unknown causes,
at least unknown to Krystal and her influential parents as
Jason's father has kept autopsy results from them. Additionally,
in spite of Salebe' Salemah's wife's desire to learn if she has
a grandson, he now refuses to take the DNA test while claiming
that Krystal's intent is to extort money from him.
Sgt. Surrency, who retired from the United States Army after
having served 20 years, and his wife Millie are Krystal's
parents and proud grandparents of Ellijah. They are long-time
advocates for displaced children. For more than ten years they
have taken in and helped to guide troubled kids. Stressing the
importance of education, they have assisted several young people
with college expenses. Sgt. and Mrs. Surrency were named among
"Who's Who in America" in 2003 and 2004 and "Who's Who in the
World" in 2003. The Rosa Parks Society and Southern Poverty Law
Center will place their names on the Montgomery, Alabama "Wall
of Tolerance" in November 2005 in recognition of their
contributions to the advancement of tolerance in America.
The Surrencys have chosen to not only bring the parental dispute
to public attention, but the hardcore bigoted attitude of the
Palestinian immigrant, who is himself a minority in this country
who should be grateful for the privilege of residing here. Sgt.
Surrency said, "His comments sound like and sting just like
those made by many whites in the "Old" and not so "Old South.
The man is a racist who should be ashamed of his own behavior,
not ashamed to have a black grandson."
that black family is a disgrace,pathetic, accepting anything, the girls father is a sorry pathetic loser

Hamdani Hassan

“Palestine 4 u I live!”

Level 1

Kuwait City, Kuwait

#18 Jun 21, 2010
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right. I find it hard to believe that any woman would breed with you. But then a you'll find your wife by banging her in her head and forcing her to marry you at gun point. I thought you were married to your camel.
Idiot, I am engaged with a beautiful Kuwaiti girl. Inshallah I will marry her this fall.

“My heart....”

Since: Jun 10

...goes out to you!!!

#19 Jun 21, 2010
This is truely sad. Some people are so cruel to denie an innocent baby. That is why the world is so messed up. Because of hateful grown adults who hurt children, then those children grow up to be even more hateful than the adults who showed them hate.

Thank God that the womans parents took the child in. They will receive a great blessing from God through that child.

Hamdani Hassan

“Palestine 4 u I live!”

Level 1

Kuwait City, Kuwait

#20 Jun 21, 2010
Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
The behaviour of some of these Black Americans and the woman's family as I have said before are nothing but low class themselves. I have said it before and will saying it again. I have no problem with that. All you have to do is look at my opening statement above. I am in no doubt certain that she comes from the lowest of the tracks. The arab man whom she has opened her legs for also comes from the lowest of the tracks. If he was of good stock and honourable and held his supposed family's views in high regard, he would not never had gone out with a Black American girl never mind breeding with her. This shows that, his family and parents in particular are not of good stock themselves and their end result had nothing to do with honour but shame from local neighbours. This is somewhat similar to arab behaviour as regards to homosexuality. They all enjoy doing it in private but as long as the whole neighbours don't know about their homosexual practices. If they know, the person must be killed. Of course as we all know homosexuality is an ancient culture of the arab race. The father of that cursed child have no honour just like his family have no honour and certainly do not come from a good lineage. It has been dinned into me since childhood by my parents that I must never even go out with an arab never mind mingling the bloodlines and I have always honoured that and always will. So will my children just like our ancestors have honoured that. All my children know they are above the arab race from and to even think about going out with an arab would tarnish the bloodline of our family.
Again the Arab family killed their son for his mistake. So indeed they were with honor, and they regained it after killing their son. This family is not only wealthy but also very high class, why do you think they were angered over the fact of their son's mistake? The wealthy Arab man even said this to his son
"I'll not have that monkey in my family!"
Is that a man who doesn't worry about what gets into his family? He does worry that is why he said this and killed his son. Don't blame the son actions for the father, the father was in the right!!!

Hamdani Hassan

“Palestine 4 u I live!”

Level 1

Kuwait City, Kuwait

#21 Jun 21, 2010
I don't get "tam's" understanding.
This is what the Arab family did.
-called the baby a monkey
- did not want a mix breed getting into their bloodline
- denied the baby rights too any wealthy
- killed their son who brung shame unto their family
This is what the black family did
-accepted the baby with ease
- didn't mind being called monkey
- loved mix breeds
- took in the child and now they have to pay for the babies everything
- didn't mind their daughter for sleeping with a man
Looool! The noble one here is the Arab family. Yes!!! Now the Arab family will remain pure and keep their wealthy still in their family.
Malcolm

Livonia, MI

#22 Jun 21, 2010
If the intent behind this thread is to cast African Americans and Black people in general as accepting of children regardless of thier backgrounds, I think that is largely true. We have our own shady history also.

There are Black people who have denied half white babies. With Arabs some of them have this thing about being White when they are not. African Americans see White people all the time and Arabs are NOT WHITE.

They might think they are but they are just sandy negroes in America.

I'm my view all babies are beautiful, I make no preferance of one over the other, when God created the baby He had Black skin, brown eyes, and kinky hair in mind.

Don't be misled by the devils.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal woman in Arizona for decades to be depo... 2 min Dan Snow 198
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Earl 1,496,453
News Being conservative is not being racist 6 min FormerParatrooper 478
Latina women hating on black women. (Apr '09) 7 min Marcus Washington 5,077
Why do people hate black women so much? (Mar '09) 10 min Lori899 767
I hate blacks and I'm damn proud of it! (Mar '13) 15 min bruh 6
TRUMP IN Fla getting his Ego Stroked 17 min Marcus Washington 12
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 18 min Dan Snow 884
All White people should be slaves to Blacks (Dec '12) 22 min bruh 99
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Paul 51,329