Black girls losing there virginity wi...

Black girls losing there virginity with White guys?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Redmond, WA

#1 Jan 25, 2009
I have a question, its serious too.

If I get married and lose my virginity to a white man, is that a sin.

Boys in my class were talking about saying it was, that if a black girl lost her virginity to another race besides her own, then bad stuff will happen to her. And these guy brung up very scientific things to back it up I forgot what it was, but they seemed right.

They all were like its not supposed b to shared with anyone but the same race of guy that you are. Even members of my family told me this Idk if its just a hatian thing that my family made up but they were like the hole (vagina) is shaped only for the black guys penis and there the ones that you're supposed to lose your virginity with, it.

One of my friends when she was 12 lost her virginity with a white guy and she had like serious cramps from her periods, her periods came out in clots, and there were rumors around the school (idk but the teachers were talking about it,) that she had an std.
The 2 girls that I know who lost there virginity to black guys didn't have any problems

Im still a virgin and I don't plan on losing it untill im married, and I don't want to lose it to a white guy and have deformed babies promblems during childbirth, and such. so is it true.

“ZZZZZZZ”

Since: Oct 07

ATL

#3 Jan 25, 2009
I have never heard of nothing like that, I highly doubt it though, Im a black man btw, that's like saying if a black man loses his virginity to a non black or white women something will happen to him

Since: Nov 08

Bensalem, PA

#4 Jan 25, 2009
long island girl wrote:
I have a question, its serious too.
If I get married and lose my virginity to a white man, is that a sin....
The simple fact that you are asking this question proves that you are not ready for sex sweetie. When you are mature enough for a sexual relationship you will know the answer to your question.

I have some advice for you:

1. never ever listed to anyone your age talk about sex. If you don't know certain things how would they know?

2. It is always better for a young lady (like yourself) to wait until she is older. Since you don't know much about sex you can get yourself into a lot of trouble.

It is a beautiful life out there for you to enjoy. Sex is not as important as you young people think it is.

:) KISSES

“reppin' dat 2up 2 down”

Since: Sep 07

Va

#5 Jan 25, 2009
That is a total lie, nothing will happen. Those guys were just hating because they don't want a white man with a black girl.
I'll give it to which ever race I please, as long as we get married and love each other.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#6 Jan 25, 2009
The average American girl loses her virginity b/w the ages of 11 - 13 years.

June Bug1

Location hidden

#7 Jan 25, 2009
QueenofTheNile wrote:
That is a total lie, nothing will happen. Those guys were just hating because they don't want a white man with a black girl.
I'll give it to which ever race I please, as long as we get married and love each other.
you really think a is going to wait until marriage before he has sex with you? I know no white guy is ever going to wait and I dobut you will be able to find a black guy who's willing to wait either.

“lol”

Level 2

Since: Sep 07

Miami

#8 Jan 25, 2009
WTF this is middle school level dumb intellect mixed with adult-type hate. This is sad that kids say stuff like this. Says a lot about their upbringing.

“Engaged :)”

Since: Aug 07

UK

#9 Jan 25, 2009
That's rubbish, don't listen to them.

UK

#10 Jan 25, 2009
June Bug1 wrote:
<quoted text>
you really think a is going to wait until marriage before he has sex with you? I know no white guy is ever going to wait and I dobut you will be able to find a black guy who's willing to wait either.
That's not saying much about men, is it now???

Level 7

Location hidden

#11 Jan 25, 2009
June Bug1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I get your point. White guys are always talking about getting laid and who they have laid...

Level 8

Arkansas City, KS

#12 Jan 25, 2009
I lost mine to a white man

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Olive Branch, MS

#14 Jan 25, 2009
June Bug1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hers one that would

UK

#15 Jan 25, 2009
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I get your point. White guys are always talking about getting laid and who they have laid...
and black men don't???

jeez louise people!!! ALL men brag about who they f&&k!! I have to listen to my mates...who are black guys brag about it all the time.

UK

#16 Jan 25, 2009
Nomadic wrote:
<quoted text>
Hers one that would
Thank you! what he said didn't do any justice for men.

Level 7

Location hidden

#17 Jan 25, 2009
Nomadic wrote:
<quoted text>
Hers one that would
LOL! A raindrop in a sea of what?

Level 7

Location hidden

#18 Jan 25, 2009
EastLDNgyal wrote:
<quoted text>and black men don't???
jeez louise people!!! ALL men brag about who they f&&k!! I have to listen to my mates...who are black guys brag about it all the time.
Never said they do not either.

Just wisely destroying the would have been white-male-savior image before it had a chance to bloom.
silver effect

Las Vegas, NV

#19 Jan 25, 2009
long island girl wrote:
If I get married and lose my virginity to a white man, is that a sin? Boys in my class were talking about saying it was, that if a black girl lost her virginity to another race besides her own, then bad stuff will happen to her.
it's the common jealous black man's special brand of superstition.

June Bug1

Location hidden

#20 Jan 25, 2009
EastLDNgyal wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not saying much about men, is it now???
It's saying we dont want to wait to have sex with a woman that might not be good in the bed.

June Bug1

Location hidden

#21 Jan 25, 2009
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
yes they're always bragging about it.

June Bug1

Location hidden

#22 Jan 25, 2009
EastLDNgyal wrote:
<quoted text>and black men don't???
they especially brag when they f**k a black chick. i heard this one telling about how long a black chicks nipples were and how nappy and short her c**chie hair was down there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,580,519
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 3 min Paul 8
Solar Eclipse 8/21/17 7 min TWERKIN FOR JESUS 3
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 9 min Harrisson 68
First the confederate flag, then the Robert E. ... 10 min Paul 14
News Before Charlottesville, Democrats voted for rac... 14 min Retribution 6
Parents used to say! Name your favorite quote ... (Dec '10) 17 min dbiggs69 179
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 24 min President Chelsea... 34
News POLL: Most Black Americans Don't Want Confedera... 1 hr Red Crosse 30
Will people start destroying monuments to Liber... 3 hr Harrisson 67