Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

A set of twins containing either two girls or 1 boy and 1 girl will be great.
Umm

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

You was prolly on here all the time, letting good men pass you by.
Umm

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

dont do it jerry !!! lol
Hussain

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

How come you haven't found a guy yet if you are over 30?

Let me tell you my story.

I'm 30 now and I'm originally from Africa (Somalia). I have a good job that pays above 75K a year only to increase with time. Full benefits and a full pension. I work in health care. I have my own car and condo.

I'm now looking for a woman to marry. But one thing is that I would want a woman who is 23 - 25 only. 30 and above is too old for me. And I always have women who are older coming up to me.

Why did you wait so long most men prefer younger women. You might have to go for men 35 +

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Hussain wrote:
How come you haven't found a guy yet if you are over 30?
Let me tell you my story.
I'm 30 now and I'm originally from Africa (Somalia). I have a good job that pays above 75K a year only to increase with time. Full benefits and a full pension. I work in health care. I have my own car and condo.
I'm now looking for a woman to marry. But one thing is that I would want a woman who is 23 - 25 only. 30 and above is too old for me. And I always have women who are older coming up to me.
Why did you wait so long most men prefer younger women. You might have to go for men 35 +
Lucky for me most say I look a few years younger so I don't worry about younger girls since I get approached just as much as they do. My thing is I want a man of a certain income level or I want to have money myself to be sure that my child will have some stability. I have actually more business ventures then I did searching for wealthy men so that I can hurry and have some kids. Right now I have no business having kids with my income.
Massud

Edgware, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

No offence, but you'll make a bad mother. Just take a look at your posts on this forum... Any child you have will grow up to be ignorant and self hating. Most likely the child will turn out a criminal or welfare leech like most nogs.

Do the planet a favor and do not have kids.
aint gmammie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Lucky for me most say I look a few years younger so I don't worry about younger girls since I get approached just as much as they do. My thing is I want a man of a certain income level or I want to have money myself to be sure that my child will have some stability. I have actually more business ventures then I did searching for wealthy men so that I can hurry and have some kids. Right now I have no business having kids with my income.
spread them thighs and i will give you the prettiest half breed kids you ever seen

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

aint gmammie wrote:
<quoted text>spread them thighs and i will give you the prettiest half breed kids you ever seen
Lol but which race are you?
Husien

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Lucky for me most say I look a few years younger so I don't worry about younger girls since I get approached just as much as they do. My thing is I want a man of a certain income level or I want to have money myself to be sure that my child will have some stability. I have actually more business ventures then I did searching for wealthy men so that I can hurry and have some kids. Right now I have no business having kids with my income.
It's not about looking young, it is about your actual age.

But you say you want a man of certain income level.

what is that income level?

Like I said, I make about 75K and I think that is enough to raise a family in stability. But it is not only about income. It is also about benefits and stability in your job. I can be making 100K being a contractor but the job can stop anytime. No point in that.
aint gmammie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Lol but which race are you?
i can be what ever you want i make pretty daughters to

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Husien wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not about looking young, it is about your actual age.
But you say you want a man of certain income level.
what is that income level?
Like I said, I make about 75K and I think that is enough to raise a family in stability. But it is not only about income. It is also about benefits and stability in your job. I can be making 100K being a contractor but the job can stop anytime. No point in that.
Yes that is a great salary to raise a small family anywhere in America. I know one can lose a job but that it is more responsible to start a family while you have one instead of doing it while your broke.
wino

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

A taxi cab driver a racist a confuse individual and a perverd leaving his phone number I can't wait for the winner....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 53 of53
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••