Rant: I need a daughter!

J-Town Ninja OhH YeE AhH

“Version 2.0”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#21 Oct 24, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Lol there are no upscale country clubs but I have went scouting for well off white men at home depot a few years back.
Lol, the white guys at home depot are middle class, the rest of the customers are mexicans, hahahahahahahahha

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#22 Oct 24, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I was just trying to hold out for one with a little money.
now you're getting desperate and will take any man. Lol so sad

Get some Class and self respect you would've found a descent man by now

“Pick ya poison, Ya Bish!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#23 Oct 24, 2012
lol, baby fever don't worry it's just a phase you will get over it in the next couples of days. Now if you really want one you know what to do......:)

but to see if you're really ready spend a day with a child and watch your mind change. I did it with my baby cousin and lord after the day was done i was like i don't want a boy :/

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#24 Oct 24, 2012
J-Town Ninja OhH YeE AhH wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, the white guys at home depot are middle class, the rest of the customers are mexicans, hahahahahahahahha
Middle income is fine by me.

Location hidden

#25 Oct 24, 2012
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>
now you're getting desperate and will take any man. Lol so sad
Get some Class and self respect you would've found a descent man by now
Well I would never take any of the BM on topix so I am not that desperate but you are.

Location hidden

#26 Oct 24, 2012
BlackReign wrote:
lol, baby fever don't worry it's just a phase you will get over it in the next couples of days. Now if you really want one you know what to do......:)
but to see if you're really ready spend a day with a child and watch your mind change. I did it with my baby cousin and lord after the day was done i was like i don't want a boy :/
Lol this always happen to me. Another reason I have none is because I can not deal with little babies under 2. Just remembering this is already changing my mind.
Yan

Mississauga, Canada

#27 Oct 24, 2012
So if you are attractive as you say why is it that you don't have a man?

Also, are you looking for some rich guy? Rich guys have way too many options and there will always be one that is more attractive than you who will have him.

Get yourself a nice hard working Black guy. A middle class man. There are loads of brothers who are not making crazy money but are hard working.

Sassy, you need to let your guard down and allow that African Prince (the ones you hate so much) rock your world.

A Nigerian Engineer can give you all that. Go to your local Hospital and find yourself an African Physician. There are loads in the American hospital system.

Lol.

aZiya

Location hidden

#28 Oct 24, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Well I would never take any of the BM on topix so I am not that desperate but you are.
you couldn't if you tried...
Youre over 30 and have never found a man. Must suck to be desolate and companionless.

Hehehe

Level 6

Location hidden

#29 Oct 24, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Lol this always happen to me. Another reason I have none is because I can not deal with little babies under 2. Just remembering this is already changing my mind.
Babies under two are fine i have no problem with them its when they turn 3 and 4. lol oh trust me you will change your mind a lot.

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#30 Oct 24, 2012
Finally, you should ask your parents or other family members like aunts and cousins to hook you up. They will find you a man in no time.

Location hidden

#31 Oct 24, 2012
Yan wrote:
So if you are attractive as you say why is it that you don't have a man?
Also, are you looking for some rich guy? Rich guys have way too many options and there will always be one that is more attractive than you who will have him.
Get yourself a nice hard working Black guy. A middle class man. There are loads of brothers who are not making crazy money but are hard working.
Sassy, you need to let your guard down and allow that African Prince (the ones you hate so much) rock your world.
A Nigerian Engineer can give you all that. Go to your local Hospital and find yourself an African Physician. There are loads in the American hospital system.
Lol.
There are not many africans here but if I saw a handsome wealthy one then I would take him.

Location hidden

#32 Oct 24, 2012
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>you couldn't if you tried...
Youre over 30 and have never found a man. Must suck to be desolate and companionless.
Hehehe
Well at least I am not you.

Location hidden

#33 Oct 24, 2012
BlackReign wrote:
<quoted text>
Babies under two are fine i have no problem with them its when they turn 3 and 4. lol oh trust me you will change your mind a lot.
I actually prefer kids who can do something for themselves.

Location hidden

#34 Oct 24, 2012
drugsaredumb wrote:
Finally, you should ask your parents or other family members like aunts and cousins to hook you up. They will find you a man in no time.
Heck no they have pitiful choices in men.

Level 6

Location hidden

#35 Oct 24, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I actually prefer kids who can do something for themselves.
lmao, i've never thought of it like that.

J-Town Ninja OhH YeE AhH

“Version 2.0”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#36 Oct 24, 2012
BlackReign wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, If I dated a woman with a kid, I would actually perfer the kid to be younger... under 2

I wouldnt date a single mother of a 7 yr old

Level 5

Wakefield, UK

#37 Jan 2, 2013
I had to bump this desperation thread.

LMFAO!

Level 5

Wakefield, UK

#38 Jan 2, 2013
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>you couldn't if you tried...
Hehehe
Can't believe I missed this post.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOL!

Location hidden

#39 Jan 2, 2013
BigsmokE8 wrote:
I had to bump this desperation thread.
LMFAO!
Lol so and I am not that desperate I am picky.
Umm

Atlanta, GA

#40 Jan 2, 2013
By 30 you should have atleast found one dude that you could have a child with. What were you doing from 20-29?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I ain't no cracker 2 min coretta lioness 9... 25
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Henry 1,394,910
Why Black Women Are Dumb! 4 min melissa__ 6
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 6 min Hillbilly 227
Black men who date White women are uncle toms! 7 min Schlulenburger 18
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 11 min Harrisson 10
lol wm racially abuses black model gf. she kee... 24 min ugly monkeys 7
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 42 min Truth teller 32,581
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 46,285
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr IT IS I 135,982
The UK has left the EU 3 hr Oh No You Di-nt 89
More from around the web