Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

So as I age I feel so desperate for a kid that I get tempted to go shop for baby clothes. Adopting is beneath me because I do not want to adopt some kid that may grow up to be a serial killer or just plain ugly. I only trust my own genes since I know I look good and my kids will be lucky to look like me and have my personality. So what advice would you give yo a woman like me?

“Viking.”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

sassyntrashy wrote:
So as I age I feel so desperate for a kid that I get tempted to go shop for baby clothes. Adopting is beneath me because I do not want to adopt some kid that may grow up to be a serial killer or just plain ugly. I only trust my own genes since I know I look good and my kids will be lucky to look like me and have my personality. So what advice would you give yo a woman like me?
Arenīt there like spermbanks where you can get brochures of different sperm doners?
You can choose the alfa-male.

Your condition is called "baby-fever" and most women have it at some point of their lives.

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

I guess I cannot give you the answers, only you. Maybe you should ask yourself what you want out of life and what you want your daughter to have. :P

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

sassyntrashy wrote:
How old are you???? The advice depends on your age..

20-30... wait.. for the right man to find you..

30-40... wait..and be extra proactive.. look for yourself a man you would like..

40-45 Possibly adopt or discuss it with a male you're cool with.. and who knows...

45+ Adopt and love the kid and they will still reflect you..

Adoption shouldn't be beneath anybody.. if that's the case find you some one.. sleep with them, have your kid to carry your genes, and adopt the rest.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Odinist wrote:
<quoted text>
Arenīt there like spermbanks where you can get brochures of different sperm doners?
You can choose the alfa-male.
Your condition is called "baby-fever" and most women have it at some point of their lives.
A sperm bank is a good option but I wanted my kid to have a dad she can know.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

PANMA19 wrote:
I guess I cannot give you the answers, only you. Maybe you should ask yourself what you want out of life and what you want your daughter to have.:P
One reason I have no kids is because I desire to give them more then what I have right now.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Maidstone, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

LOL!

Well you're not getting any younger and those eggs aint going to be there for ever. Time you found a fertile man you could see yourself having a child with and open those legs!

It's not rocket science.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you???? The advice depends on your age..
20-30... wait.. for the right man to find you..
30-40... wait..and be extra proactive.. look for yourself a man you would like..
40-45 Possibly adopt or discuss it with a male you're cool with.. and who knows...
45+ Adopt and love the kid and they will still reflect you..
Adoption shouldn't be beneath anybody.. if that's the case find you some one.. sleep with them, have your kid to carry your genes, and adopt the rest.
I have entered my 30s so I still have some time but I want a kid now and I prefer my own flesh and blood. Adoption works for others but not me.

“Version 2.0”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

get a job bartending at the local country club/ golf course

throw yourself at every decent looking rich white guy that visits there

Bang him bareback or keep the condom and manually insert with a turkey baster after the act

have kid, file for child support, boom

... the american dream

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>One reason I have no kids is because I desire to give them more then what I have right now.
Give em life and love baby :) They'll understand.
wino

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Y
sassyntrashy wrote:
your kid will turn out trashy

“Viking.”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>A sperm bank is a good option but I wanted my kid to have a dad she can know.
Well, both options have the possibility that the baby is a boy.

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>One reason I have no kids is because I desire to give them more then what I have right now.
Great mentality :)

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I have entered my 30s so I still have some time but I want a kid now and I prefer my own flesh and blood. Adoption works for others but not me.
You won't mind once you get that baby adopted or not. Your body might even start responding to it.. Can't women psychologically cause themselves to start having maternal signs?? If you adopt ... then you can slow down your search for a worthwhile man.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Maidstone, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

wino wrote:
Y<quoted text>your kid will turn out trashy
But sassy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

BigsmokE8 wrote:
LOL!
Well you're not getting any younger and those eggs aint going to be there for ever. Time you found a fertile man you could see yourself having a child with and open those legs!
It's not rocket science.
I was just trying to hold out for one with a little money.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

J-Town Ninja OhH YeE AhH wrote:
get a job bartending at the local country club/ golf course
throw yourself at every decent looking rich white guy that visits there
Bang him bareback or keep the condom and manually insert with a turkey baster after the act
have kid, file for child support, boom
... the american dream
Lol there are no upscale country clubs but I have went scouting for well off white men at home depot a few years back.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Give em life and love baby :) They'll understand.
I am shallow when it comes to my kid so I want them to have more.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't mind once you get that baby adopted or not. Your body might even start responding to it.. Can't women psychologically cause themselves to start having maternal signs?? If you adopt ... then you can slow down your search for a worthwhile man.
I don't like other people's kids.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Ok I may consider doing some foster parenting to see how I get along with other people's kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

508 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min fetch almighty 1,079,326
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 4 min FELISITAS 119,439
Capree is the voice of "many" bw. Who agree or ... 6 min Michele 4
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 9 min African AE 2,253
Are black men becoming more feminized and why? (Oct '12) 12 min Kip 13
The Beautiful Somali Women And Why Every Decent... 12 min Aragsan 106
Why Toxic will not allow AA to address these qu... 15 min MOSES-II 1
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 16 min Its a Zooo 418
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 34 min African AE 23,853
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 39 min Loulou 77,965
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••