Polynesian guy speaks his mind about ...
Nat Turner

Philippines

#633 Oct 14, 2013
Samoan Irish what exactly is a "LUau" you know where they charge Americans $5,000 a piece for a Pig Sandwich on Fort Derussey in Waikiki!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#634 Oct 14, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
Samoan Irish be aware that evil people also know the teachings of the Bible and use scriptures like "turn the other cheek" to their advantage! Or always forgive your enemies!
huh..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#635 Oct 14, 2013
Machiavelli911 wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't debunked anything, and I presented DNA evidence lol how can DNA be a "theory" that you've debunked? DNA doesn't lie my friend.
true why there are a lot of missing links between poly and melanesian.. Which in turn.. The dna tests u showed was done recently in the year 1990 by 4000 thousand individual.. Question.. How many in east polynesia

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#636 Oct 14, 2013
Machiavelli911 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol all this evidence is making you go mad. Get some rest then come back with some evidence. You seem to think your own opinion voids the DNA, Archaeological and Linguistic evidence.
Tell me honestly who do you expect me to believe, you or the Scientists? because your personal opinion is obviously biased seeing as you hate black people. That's why I'm telling you to provide your own links to try and counter the info that has been provided.
Even Redefined has tried to explain it to you but you are still pretending you don't understand lol you know we are right but are too scared to admit it. I'm done with you until you can debunk any evidence that has been posted here.
heres the thing.. Sicenctist.. Base the info on dna tests or how things work.. But have no idea how the big bang came to motion.. For example my dna tests would say i have irish in me.. Does that mean.. Samoans are mixed with irish, due to my dna tests.. No.. Thats the same with a polynesian mix with melanesian.. That doesnt make him a pure.. Polynesian.. Pure means.. A polynesian who wouldnt have negro dna.. How would he look.. Etc.. And truth is many.. Many.. Polynesians within east polynesia resemble native indian features.. Note if u think melanesians r tall.. They not.. Nor are mirconesians.. This why i say.. Polynesians have an unknown ancestor..
Nat Turner

Philippines

#637 Oct 14, 2013
Well Samoan Irish since you live in Hawaii you think that you're cute and better than the rest of us!

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#639 Oct 14, 2013
You are still not making any sense little samoan man.

You cannot counter even 1 of the scientific studies presented here. Come back when you have more knowledge than maybe you'll actually be able to keep up with us.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#640 Oct 14, 2013
Machiavelli911 wrote:
You are still not making any sense little samoan man.
You cannot counter even 1 of the scientific studies presented here. Come back when you have more knowledge than maybe you'll actually be able to keep up with us.
heres two.. 1.. The dna samples u show r done in 1990 by 4000 individuals with over half in melanesia.. Another bulk in south asia.. And less than 100 within polynesia.. Next.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#641 Oct 14, 2013
HLA-A11 and B40 are significantly associated with each other in Melanesia, but are not linked in Polynesian Populations, HLA-A11 is linked to HLA-Bw48 in
Polynesia, indicating a different source of origin. Therefore HLA data cannot support the theory of Polynesian evolution within Melanesia."
.. Next.

Level 2

Location hidden

#642 Oct 14, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>heres two.. 1.. The dna samples u show r done in 1990 by 4000 individuals with over half in melanesia.. Another bulk in south asia.. And less than 100 within polynesia.. Next.. Lol
Another lie because you cannot counter the DNA evidence lol. Get a clue little melanesian man.

Level 2

Location hidden

#643 Oct 14, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
HLA-A11 and B40 are significantly associated with each other in Melanesia, but are not linked in Polynesian Populations, HLA-A11 is linked to HLA-Bw48 in
Polynesia, indicating a different source of origin. Therefore HLA data cannot support the theory of Polynesian evolution within Melanesia."
.. Next.
LOL this proves nothing. The Polynesian race was a result of the mixing of Asian and Melanesians, hence why some of the Polynesian genetics have different markers to pure Melanesians because they also possess genetic markers inherited from their Asian ancestors, which full blooded Melanesians do not possess.

How many times does this have to be explained to you lol do you also expect Asians to have the exact same genetic markers as Melanesians? your logic doesn't make any sense and on top of that you couldn't even provide the sources for this information, leading me to believe they are not at all credible.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#644 Oct 14, 2013
Machiavelli911 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lie because you cannot counter the DNA evidence lol. Get a clue little melanesian man.
isnt it funny u wish i was black.. Even u know u r inferior. Lol

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#645 Oct 14, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
.. Next.
You claim ur ancestors came from Canada but this doesn't mean ur ancestors where the earliest settlers of Polynesia. No one is arguing about where ur ancestors came from, our argument is about who settled in Polynesia 1st.

Comprehende??

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#646 Oct 14, 2013
Machiavelli911 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL this proves nothing. The Polynesian race was a result of the mixing of Asian and Melanesians, hence why some of the Polynesian genetics have different markers to pure Melanesians because they also possess genetic markers inherited from their Asian ancestors, which full blooded Melanesians do not possess.
How many times does this have to be explained to you lol do you also expect Asians to have the exact same genetic markers as Melanesians? your logic doesn't make any sense and on top of that you couldn't even provide the sources for this information, leading me to believe they are not at all credible.
lol.. How many times i tell u mix black with asian u get.. Tiger woods, james johnson, jonah lomu.. Etc.. Look.. Thats polynegro.. Polynesian.. Has a different look.. J willams, jerome ropati.. Manti teo.. Leonard peterz, victo vito, ben teo the list can go on and on.. Lol.. What u post is an evalution theory to it.. Look up polynesia loss genes maam.. Read the whole thing they teach.. U see by the evalution theory.. Those genes magically went away.. The fizzy hair.. Black skin.. Etc.. When melanesians enter polynesia.. Really.. Lol

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#647 Oct 14, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>hold on.. U see how u read without questioning the theory.. U said 50, 000 yearz.. Explain how they know 50 thousand yearz. See how lil u know.. U see melanesia.. Is in the middle of oceania.. While polynesia is so far from se asia.. That the chances for polynesians.. To look the way the do.. I asked u.. If melanesia populate polynesia.. Where did it happen.. Samoa.. Tahiti. Tonga.
They know because Ancient MTDNA & Y-Chromosomes are MORE diverse due too Mutation accumulation. For example! As we grow older, new mutations continue accumulating over our lifespans thus the older you are, the MORE Mutations you have. The MORE diverse MTDNA is in Africa meaning the oldest Human group originated in Africa OR they migrated into Africa from elsewhere, that is if you don't believe in the current OOA Theory.

Level 3

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#648 Oct 14, 2013
polynesian men are emasculated losers most look like they have tits theyre fat and have little tiny wankers what would ever want to look like a bloated polynesian she man? lol.
Samoa Mo Samoa

Brisbane, Australia

#649 Oct 14, 2013
FUBU 2 wrote:
polynesian men are emasculated losers most look like they have tits theyre fat and have little tiny wankers what would ever want to look like a bloated polynesian she man? lol.
LMFAO is that the best you can come up with bruh????? You just keep talking shit it's people like you that make African-Americans look bad.......I know heaps of African Americans and I have no beef with them.....I respect their culture and they respect mine.... if that's what you think about us then you don't know much.
Nat Turner

Philippines

#650 Oct 15, 2013
And Samoans Flock to America so they can eat food stamps!
ponder

Howell, MI

#651 Oct 15, 2013
hey do NAtive American black people have the same suicide rate as natives or do they become black or is that a different category.
Nat Turner

Philippines

#652 Oct 15, 2013
People in Voorhees, NJ call the cops when they see a Black person driving a new car, they will follow them and shout racist remarks at them.
ponder

Howell, MI

#653 Oct 15, 2013
boys the men used to live here wtf Are you talking about Voorhees has a lot of wealthy blacks..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 11 min WhitieMcNiteNight 724
Why blacks share so many different Women so much 26 min Rich stars of the... 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,548,258
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 2 hr A true Italian 6,735
Why are my opioid epidemic threads being deleted? 3 hr Just a thought 7
Why all the hates here? 4 hr T-BOS 15
Does anyone else here feel bad for blacks whom ... 5 hr Harrisson 2
Will Democrats ever win another election? 5 hr Reymundo Mejia Gu... 111
Are liberals getting too unstable? 7 hr Redefined 57
More from around the web