Polynesian guy speaks his mind about ...

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#467 Oct 4, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>no why we are fighting is due to u are trying to make my ancestorz ugly in appearance.. Like a somali. When fact is we look the way we do.. Because we didnt interact with melanesian negros.. Again tell me.. If they mix.. R all samoans look like james johnson.. Please stop shoving these negro looking men and trying to pass them off 4 polynesian.
It's obvious in your racist reply that you are simply trying to deny the clear evidence because you want to try and disassociate Polynesians from anything with dark skin, which is quite amusing because with those narrow-minded views that you hold finding out that the reality of the situation actually directly contradicts them must be very frustrating for you lol.

At least you know the truth now, It shall set you free.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#468 Oct 5, 2013
Machiavelli911 wrote:
<quoted text>
shit they are found in all races but the fact remains that all Polynesian Y Chromosomes originated in Melanesia as stated in the several DNA studies I presented for you lol how hard is it for your brain to absorb simple facts?
Off course there are there are different markers found in Polynesians but that is due to the fact that they were a direct result of Melanesians pro-creating with Asians(Most likely Taiwan), therefore they would have retained some of these genetic markers, and that also explains why Melanesians do not possess this marker. Not to mention the further Asian and European DNA that came from intermarriage earlier on in the century in Samoa. Simple stuff that I have already covered but you have just failed to grasp.
This is not a theory but proven Genetic, Archaeological and Linguistic facts. You can't dispute the truth sorry.
nope read again Again.. The following genes set them apart: Polynesians lack HLA-B27 , whereas it is common amongst Melanesians. HLA-Bw48 is commonly found in Polynesian populations, but
occurs only sporadically in Melanesia. If u read.. Ur see that within polynesia there are no.. HLA-B27.. So explain.. Why polynesians dont carry gene if they mix with polynesians.. While some melanesians carry the HLA-Bw48 gene.. Explain

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#469 Oct 5, 2013
Machiavelli911 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious in your racist reply that you are simply trying to deny the clear evidence because you want to try and disassociate Polynesians from anything with dark skin, which is quite amusing because with those narrow-minded views that you hold finding out that the reality of the situation actually directly contradicts them must be very frustrating for you lol.
no.. Not racist, but i guess u.. Think melanesians are not very good l√łoking.. Or why are u trying to convince me.. That polynesians got the looks from melanesia.. When im telling u.. Polynesians more likely got there features from native indians.

Level 2

Location hidden

#470 Oct 5, 2013
Lol you are clearly a bit slow because I answered your question in the very post you replied to.

Polynesians have different genetic markers due to asian an european dna admixture intheir gene pool, which Melanesians do not posess.This stuff has already been covred by me but it'sobvious you are just trying to deny it because that would mean the racist views you currently hold would become void seeing as all the scientific evidence proves melanesian and asian origins.

Like I said, at least you know the truth now. Glad I could help you discover your true origins.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#471 Oct 5, 2013
Machiavelli911 wrote:
Lol you are clearly a bit slow because I answered your question in the very post you replied to.
Polynesians have different genetic markers due to asian an european dna admixture intheir gene pool, which Melanesians do not posess.This stuff has already been covred by me but it'sobvious you are just trying to deny it because that would mean the racist views you currently hold would become void seeing as all the scientific evidence proves melanesian and asian origins.
Like I said, at least you know the truth now. Glad I could help you discover your true origins.
again.. If u claim all polynesians have melanesia dna.. Why are there so many missing links maam.. U need to explain how that happen.. How did polynesians lose there black skin, negro features and nappy melanesian hair

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#472 Oct 5, 2013
Machiavelli911 wrote:
<quoted text>
just to show ur lack of intelligence.. New colediona is a melanesian island.. White over half the population white the other half melanesian and mixed.. Why is it then in that island many still retain melanesian looks.. Aka somalian. And samoans dont and population of whites is less than 4 percent.

Level 2

Location hidden

#473 Oct 5, 2013
You are still going around in circles with you argument out of desperation lol

I am not 'claiming' anything the DNA, archaelogical and lingutic evidence proves all Polynesians came from Melanesian ans Asian origins, the scientists have proof of this as I have already presented the studies confirming this.

You are acting as if this is my personal opinion but it is the Scientists that have gathered this evidence and presented their findings accordingly.

You are only going off your personal opinion while I am using scientific evidence, that is why I am winning the debate easily because the truth cannot be presented. Come back when you actually have an argument lol.

Level 2

Location hidden

#475 Oct 5, 2013
I was meant to say the truth cannot be disputed.

Come back when you can present something other than your own opinion lol you need to presents facts for once. I will take Scientific proof over an opinion that doesn't even make sense everytime lol.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#477 Oct 5, 2013
Funny how some non-Whites say HATEFUL things about Blacks. BP have NEVER gone too Polynesia or any other Continent, Colonized it & turned their way of life upside down. It's one thing to dislike a BP but to HATE a whole race who has NEVER done anything to too PPL in Polynesia is kinda CRAZY if you ask me. Sounds like someone who has issue within' themselves.

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#478 Oct 5, 2013
non-Blacks

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#479 Oct 6, 2013
Machiavelli911 wrote:
You are still going around in circles with you argument out of desperation lol
I am not 'claiming' anything the DNA, archaelogical and lingutic evidence proves all Polynesians came from Melanesian ans Asian origins, the scientists have proof of this as I have already presented the studies confirming this.
You are acting as if this is my personal opinion but it is the Scientists that have gathered this evidence and presented their findings accordingly.
You are only going off your personal opinion while I am using scientific evidence, that is why I am winning the debate easily because the truth cannot be presented. Come back when you actually have an argument lol.
we are sticking to the subject maam.. Again, why r there so many missing links.. Why do polynesians lack certain genes melanesians got.. And melanesians lack a lot of polynesian gene.. Fact is u said its due to white and asian mixed in polynesian genes right.. So new calidonia is a melanesian island with half the population white.. So explain why.. Many of them still retain there melanesian markerz unlike samoa.. Which europeans number less than 4 percent

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#480 Oct 6, 2013
Redefined wrote:
Funny how some non-Whites say HATEFUL things about Blacks. BP have NEVER gone too Polynesia or any other Continent, Colonized it & turned their way of life upside down. It's one thing to dislike a BP but to HATE a whole race who has NEVER done anything to too PPL in Polynesia is kinda CRAZY if you ask me. Sounds like someone who has issue within' themselves.
tell me.. Do u think its sick. For a black to come here spew her lies on my.. Ancestorz trying to make them in melanesians or black in origin and telling me.. This is what i have to believe.. That james johnson or tiger woods is the real.. Polynesian man.. What a joke.. Thats whats this arguments about

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#481 Oct 6, 2013
Machiavelli911 wrote:
I was meant to say the truth cannot be disputed.
Come back when you can present something other than your own opinion lol you need to presents facts for once. I will take Scientific proof over an opinion that doesn't even make sense everytime lol.
really read.. Ur see that within polynesia there are no.. HLA-B27.. So explain.. Why polynesians dont carry gene if they mix with polynesians.. While some melanesians carry the HLA-Bw48 gene.. Can dispute truth alright.. The HLA-B27 gene is what make polynesian people beautiful.. Dont mix it with black or white.. Lol

Level 2

Location hidden

#482 Oct 6, 2013
You are going in circles again lol

Polynesians have obtained different genetic markers through admixture from europeans and asians which has already been proven scientifically. The DNA studies I presented did not include mixed Melanesians hence why the results of all polynesian y chromosomes originating in Melanesia was reached.

You are again quoting what little information you have from an outdated study from 1989 lol it's not even credible. While I have provided several Dna studies from 2005 onwards that clearly prove polys originated from Melanesians pro-creating with asians.

You arestill basing your argument on physical appearance hence why you are losing the debate.DNA doesn' t lie, how do you explain the dna evidence that proves your Y chromosomes originated in Melanesia? Do you think you know more than the experts who carried out these studies lol?

And on another note please show me the DNA studies about the population in New-Caledonia that you claim is mixed. I suspect it's just another diversion tactic on your behalf out of desperation because you cannot counter the evidence I have presented here.

Come back when you have an argument lol you are just repeating things I have already de-bunked.

Level 2

Location hidden

#483 Oct 6, 2013
And it's. Also hilarious that you deliberatly chose to ignore the link from Leeds university again confirming Polynesians originated in New Guinea.

You are getting slaughtered here my Melanesian friend' please counter the study I posted from Leeds University, but I'mpretty sure you are too scared to address that evidence too lol

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#484 Oct 6, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>tell me.. Do u think its sick. For a black to come here spew her lies on my.. Ancestorz trying to make them in melanesians or black in origin and telling me.. This is what i have to believe.. That james johnson or tiger woods is the real.. Polynesian man.. What a joke.. Thats whats this arguments about
Well Melanesian Y Chromosome are in Polynesian Men along with European & Native Americans. Basically Polynesian men have various Y Chromosomes even tho they are still Polynesian in my eyes. Who said Tiger Woods was a real Polynesian?? Tiger Woods mother is NOT from Polynesia.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#485 Oct 6, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>really read.. Ur see that within polynesia there are no.. HLA-B27.. So explain.. Why polynesians dont carry gene if they mix with polynesians.. While some melanesians carry the HLA-Bw48 gene.. Can dispute truth alright.. The HLA-B27 gene is what make polynesian people beautiful.. Dont mix it with black or white.. Lol
answer this question.. Lol.. We both know melanesians r ugliee.. Not polynesians

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#486 Oct 6, 2013
Machiavelli911 wrote:
And it's. Also hilarious that you deliberatly chose to ignore the link from Leeds university again confirming Polynesians originated in New Guinea.
You are getting slaughtered here my Melanesian friend' please counter the study I posted from Leeds University, but I'mpretty sure you are too scared to address that evidence too lol
lol.. Calling me melanesians.. Do i look african to u.. Lol u do.. So tell me why do melanesians look just like u.. Answer the question why do we.. Polynesians lack many melanesian genes.. Missing links. Truth is u dont know what ya talking bout.. Dont try and make polynesians look like somalis

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#487 Oct 6, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Melanesian Y Chromosome are in Polynesian Men along with European & Native Americans. Basically Polynesian men have various Y Chromosomes even tho they are still Polynesian in my eyes. Who said Tiger Woods was a real Polynesian?? Tiger Woods mother is NOT from Polynesia.
then get it through some of these afrocentric dipheads who come here trying to make polynesians looking like.. Lebron james, tiger woods or mike tyson.. Tell ur black people stop being ashame of looking black and trying to throw ur looks on us.. We know our ancestorz. Do u.

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#488 Oct 6, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>then get it through some of these afrocentric dipheads who come here trying to make polynesians looking like.. Lebron james, tiger woods or mike tyson.. Tell ur black people stop being ashame of looking black and trying to throw ur looks on us.. We know our ancestorz. Do u.
I've never been too Polynesia, so I can't comment on how the average Polynesian look but from what I've seen from various sources, their looks can vary. Some Samoans have Afro hair...

While some look like this or resemble Southeast Asians....
http://www.donparrish.com/images/Pacific2008S...
There is definitely some African Ancestry in Polynesians & of course Asians as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Incognito4Ever 1,458,575
King tut's tomb 8 min Troller of saltines 90
New Far right POTUS , ISIS is Celebrating !!! 12 min bluestreak returns 85
Why do i see white men picking up hookers 17 min Troller of saltines 5
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 19 min bluestreak returns 275
The reason black men desire white women 19 min Troller of saltines 61
Why do white people wear shorts in the winter? (Jan '09) 20 min FEMALEHOTEP2016 243
Will Le Pen repatriate Muslims from france? 1 hr dcool 49
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr PolakPotrafi 50,627
News The real reasons the U.S. became less racist to... 2 hr Deplorable Jeff 161
More from around the web