“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#447 Oct 1, 2013
Machiavelli911 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO so I take it you can't answer the question then? LOL just admit defeat now and save yourself from further humiliation.
Your Y chromosomes originate in Melanesia. Polynesia came from melanesia, period.
Face the facts little intellectually challenged buddy LOL>
r u stupid.. There dna data.. Showing tonga have melanesia genetic markerz not samoans or east polynesians.. U know jack.. I will post and paste it.. Proving samoan oral history is true

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#448 Oct 1, 2013
DNA PROVES LAPITA PEOPLE ARE NOT THE ANCESTORS OF POLYNESIA:
S.W. Serjeantson “The Colonization of the Pacific – A Genetic Trail 1989 pp 135,162-163,166-7.
SW Serjeantson comments with regard to the assumed Lapita/Polynesian connection; "It seems quite implausible that a group supposedly evolving within Melanesia could have acquired, by chance, so many non-Melanesian genes! The following genes set them apart: Polynesians lack HLA-B27 , whereas it is common amongst Melanesians. HLA-Bw48 is commonly found in Polynesian populations, but
occurs only sporadically in Melanesia.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#449 Oct 1, 2013
Machiavelli911 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO so I take it you can't answer the question then? LOL just admit defeat now and save yourself from further humiliation.
Your Y chromosomes originate in Melanesia. Polynesia came from melanesia, period.
Face the facts little intellectually challenged buddy LOL>
more.. These antigens are sporadic in Western Polynesia and are essentially absent from the populations of Eastern Polynesia. HLA-A11 and B40 are significantly associated with each other in Melanesia, but are not linked in Polynesian Populations, HLA-A11 is linked to HLA-Bw48 in
Polynesia, indicating a different source of origin. Therefore HLA data cannot support the theory of Polynesian evolution within Melanesia.. Ur lapita theory is crap.. Only reasoan they think west polynesia is cönnected to melanesia is due to pottery pots

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#450 Oct 1, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>r u stupid.. There dna data.. Showing tonga have melanesia genetic markerz not samoans or east polynesians.. U know jack.. I will post and paste it.. Proving samoan oral history is true
Sorry I have already provided the DNA evidence to prove that all Polynesian Y chromosomes originate in Melanesia. Can't dispute facts sorry.

Level 2

Location hidden

#451 Oct 1, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
DNA PROVES LAPITA PEOPLE ARE NOT THE ANCESTORS OF POLYNESIA:
S.W. Serjeantson “The Colonization of the Pacific – A Genetic Trail 1989 pp 135,162-163,166-7.
SW Serjeantson comments with regard to the assumed Lapita/Polynesian connection; "It seems quite implausible that a group supposedly evolving within Melanesia could have acquired, by chance, so many non-Melanesian genes! The following genes set them apart: Polynesians lack HLA-B27 , whereas it is common amongst Melanesians. HLA-Bw48 is commonly found in Polynesian populations, but
occurs only sporadically in Melanesia.
Sorry but this study is so outdated(1989) compared to the DNA studies I have presented have been done lately(2001 onwards).

In science the most recent study is what you have to go off. Don't post outdated studies from the 1980s LMAO they are not even credible anymore lol.

Level 2

Location hidden

#452 Oct 1, 2013
Your study you posted is severely outdated compared to the new scientific DNA studies I have posted:

http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F1...

Study from 2012

http://mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/23/11/2...

Study from 2006

In Science we have to go with the newer studies as they are much more accurate then the studies done with old technology and procedures. You posted an outdated study from 1989 LMAO how can anybody even take this serious?

You are trying your hardest to deny you Melanesian origins but your DNA doesn't lie lol. Tough luck.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#453 Oct 2, 2013
Machiavelli911 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I have already provided the DNA evidence to prove that all Polynesian Y chromosomes originate in Melanesia. Can't dispute facts sorry.
guess what.. Y cho can be found in europe.. Ur point.. Lol.. In asia.. Did u read the artcile there r missing dna links not found within polynesians

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#454 Oct 2, 2013
Machiavelli911 wrote:
Your study you posted is severely outdated compared to the new scientific DNA studies I have posted:
http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F1...
Study from 2012
http://mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/23/11/2...
Study from 2006
In Science we have to go with the newer studies as they are much more accurate then the studies done with old technology and procedures. You posted an outdated study from 1989 LMAO how can anybody even take this serious?
You are trying your hardest to deny you Melanesian origins but your DNA doesn't lie lol. Tough luck.
lol.. U know jack.. Half melanesian polynesian.. Will look no diff from eddie pettybourne.. While a pure polynesian would be lighter.. Straighter hair.. Longer face.. Etc.. What u got to get in ur thick head is there r genes we all share in common and many we dont.. And these genes.. R markerz which make ur skin darker.. Hair, type of face etc.. Which when looking at leonard peterz.. Would have zero melanesian dna.. Go Learn

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#455 Oct 2, 2013
Again.. The following genes set them apart: Polynesians lack HLA-B27 , whereas it is common amongst Melanesians. HLA-Bw48 is commonly found in Polynesian populations, but
occurs only sporadically in Melanesia. Whaa..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#456 Oct 2, 2013
Y chromosomes is also found in europe.. Google it.. So they half melanesians.. Or polynesians half white.. Explain.. Lol

Level 2

Location hidden

#457 Oct 2, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>guess what.. Y cho can be found in europe.. Ur point.. Lol.. In asia.. Did u read the artcile there r missing dna links not found within polynesians
Do you even know what Y chromosomes are? It's obvious you don't otherwise you wouldn't have made that senseless statement lol. All Polynesian Y chromosomes can be traced back to Melanesia as proved by the latest DNA, Archaeological and Linguistic evidence. Tough luck buddy.

Level 2

Location hidden

#458 Oct 2, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. U know jack.. Half melanesian polynesian.. Will look no diff from eddie pettybourne.. While a pure polynesian would be lighter.. Straighter hair.. Longer face.. Etc.. What u got to get in ur thick head is there r genes we all share in common and many we dont.. And these genes.. R markerz which make ur skin darker.. Hair, type of face etc.. Which when looking at leonard peterz.. Would have zero melanesian dna.. Go Learn
You are so dumb now I can see why you cannot even grasp things as simple as facts lol.

Polynesians were created from Melanesian men and Asian women procreating, the evidence proving this has been provided to you continuously, but you fail to even understand what a 'Y chromosome' is LOL

You are basing your whole argument of Physical appearance while I'm basing mine on DNA, Archaeological and Linguistic evidence, which all back me up.

You only have your opinion and 1 outdated laughable study from 1989 LMAO. Good luck with that.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#459 Oct 3, 2013
Machiavelli911 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even know what Y chromosomes are? It's obvious you don't otherwise you wouldn't have made that senseless statement lol. All Polynesian Y chromosomes can be traced back to Melanesia as proved by the latest DNA, Archaeological and Linguistic evidence. Tough luck buddy.
i readt up bout it stupid.. That y cho.. Can be found in euronesia.. Yes or no.. What i stated.. Is missing links of dna.. Try and do ur study.. These dna markerz is what makes polynesians the way they look.. Aka, maria tuitaviti to maria tutita.. And these genes r not found in melanesia

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#460 Oct 3, 2013
U wrote.. I'm basing mine on DNA, Archaeological and Linguistic evidence, which all back me up.. Really.. Back u up.. Then explain why skin scarring and bone in noses not part of polynesian culture.. Why in east polynesia no trace of lapita pots.. And lastly.. Why is it that that straight hair.. Today in polynesia is very commön.. Half of samoans still retain this trait.. While its non existinct in melanesia

Level 2

Location hidden

#461 Oct 3, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>i readt up bout it stupid.. That y cho.. Can be found in euronesia.. Yes or no.. What i stated.. Is missing links of dna.. Try and do ur study.. These dna markerz is what makes polynesians the way they look.. Aka, maria tuitaviti to maria tutita.. And these genes r not found in melanesia
It's very obvious you don't know what Y chromosomes are lol you are in over your head and it's apparent when you use silly terms like "Euronesia" LMAO

The latest DNA, Archaeological and Linguistic evidence all prove Polynesians have Melanesian origins, period. The only reason why you lok different to full blooded Melanesians is because you people are mixed Asian lol.

Level 2

Location hidden

#462 Oct 3, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
U wrote.. I'm basing mine on DNA, Archaeological and Linguistic evidence, which all back me up.. Really.. Back u up.. Then explain why skin scarring and bone in noses not part of polynesian culture.. Why in east polynesia no trace of lapita pots.. And lastly.. Why is it that that straight hair.. Today in polynesia is very commön.. Half of samoans still retain this trait.. While its non existinct in melanesia
Yes like I stated before and proved with links, all the latest DNA, Archaeological and Linguistic evidence proves Polynesians have Melanesian origins. A fact that even you are starting to realize cannot be denied. You are only barely hanging on now out of the shame lol

Culture has nothing to do with the DNA of the people lol you are out of your depth here, it's actually quite amusing.

Level 2

Location hidden

#463 Oct 4, 2013
More evidence:

Ancestry Tale Retold by DNA

New scientific evidence dug up by scientists at the University of Leeds, UK, poses a challenge to the commonly accepted theory that inhabitants of the Polynesian islands originated from Taiwan around 3,000 years ago. Instead, the study shows, these inhabitants can actually be traced back to islands close to New Guinea, where they settled 6,000 to 8,000 years ago.

Leeds researchers dove into a more exhaustive study of mitochondrial DNA, that tracing down the maternal line, than any previous studies. According to Professor Martin Richards,“Most previous studies looked at a small piece of mtDNA, but for this research we studied 157 complete mitochondrial genomes in addition to smaller samples from over 4,750 people from across Southeast Asia and Polynesia.” What they found trailed back to the Bismarck Archipelago of Papua New Guinea. While Polynesians share undeniable linguistic ties to Taiwan, this can be explained by later migrations of Taiwanese to Polynesia.

This study goes to show that our foundation of cultural knowledge is not impenetrable but is subject to constant adjustments as we look on from new angles or apply greater scrutiny. After all, the pictures we form of places from long, long ago, while strung together by facts, are largely scrapped together from imagination. Each new discovery and each new advance in scientific research adds another layer to the ever evolving tale.

http://www.realitysandwich.com/dna_ancestry

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#464 Oct 4, 2013
Machiavelli911 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very obvious you don't know what Y chromosomes are lol you are in over your head and it's apparent when you use silly terms like "Euronesia" LMAO
The latest DNA, Archaeological and Linguistic evidence all prove Polynesians have Melanesian origins, period. The only reason why you lok different to full blooded Melanesians is because you people are mixed Asian lol.
this what u dont read huh.. Y chromosomes are not just found in polynesians or melanesians but europeans, africans etc.. The thing is different markerz is found in one race and not the other.. Which creates straight or nappy hair.. Brown or black skin etc.. 2ndly ur theory is not the only one.. And just that.. Ur theory.. And to show how crap ur theory is.. Show me just.. 10 samoans who look like a fijian.. Aka jolie vindiri.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#465 Oct 4, 2013
Machiavelli911 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes like I stated before and proved with links, all the latest DNA, Archaeological and Linguistic evidence proves Polynesians have Melanesian origins. A fact that even you are starting to realize cannot be denied. You are only barely hanging on now out of the shame lol
Culture has nothing to do with the DNA of the people lol you are out of your depth here, it's actually quite amusing.
no why we are fighting is due to u are trying to make my ancestorz ugly in appearance.. Like a somali. When fact is we look the way we do.. Because we didnt interact with melanesian negros.. Again tell me.. If they mix.. R all samoans look like james johnson.. Please stop shoving these negro looking men and trying to pass them off 4 polynesian.

Level 2

Location hidden

#466 Oct 4, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>this what u dont read huh.. Y chromosomes are not just found in polynesians or melanesians but europeans, africans etc.. The thing is different markerz is found in one race and not the other.. Which creates straight or nappy hair.. Brown or black skin etc.. 2ndly ur theory is not the only one.. And just that.. Ur theory.. And to show how crap ur theory is.. Show me just.. 10 samoans who look like a fijian.. Aka jolie vindiri.
shit they are found in all races but the fact remains that all Polynesian Y Chromosomes originated in Melanesia as stated in the several DNA studies I presented for you lol how hard is it for your brain to absorb simple facts?

Off course there are there are different markers found in Polynesians but that is due to the fact that they were a direct result of Melanesians pro-creating with Asians(Most likely Taiwan), therefore they would have retained some of these genetic markers, and that also explains why Melanesians do not possess this marker. Not to mention the further Asian and European DNA that came from intermarriage earlier on in the century in Samoa. Simple stuff that I have already covered but you have just failed to grasp.

This is not a theory but proven Genetic, Archaeological and Linguistic facts. You can't dispute the truth sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 8 min Redefined 69
Proof East Indian Women Don't Want BM 15 min Feminazi 53
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 19 min APV 80,421
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 23 min Gmoney AKA Big Go 997
Chinese worship a supreme black God in China 28 min Jax 3
Joke of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Mar '08) 29 min APV 1,040
Mayor DeBlasio, NYC 29 min Jax 3
Mr. Brown 1 hr selina london 64
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 1 hr buttheads 316
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 3 hr Glimmer 7,654