Polynesian guy speaks his mind about ...

Polynesian guy speaks his mind about blacks.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 33
Next Last

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Whangarei, New Zealand

#2 May 15, 2011
CominAtchaHard wrote:
I SOOO ADMIRE THIS GUY! He speaks the truth!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Pqs8xBFNMQ0XX&feature=pla yer_embedded
is this famous in America or something some dude was saying it was me! fact is I don't hate blacks I just want them to know there ways are not my ways it goes against christanity and fa'a samoan values.

He's hawaiian I live in NZ but he just points out what he don't like really most Polynesians would agree to him to a point he went over board with "I don't like blacks' comment really he should have said I don't like how blacks act

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3 May 15, 2011
He strikes me as someone who plays the role to his benefit. Polynesians don't have BET, but they have other forums. Also, let's keep in mind despite his people not undergoing hundreds of years of oppression, they are still reaping the civil benefits that black civil rights leaders paved the way for him and others to have. His people were not living in the U.S. When blacks had to march in D.C. to try and create equal opportunities for black people to have decent jobs, etc. I feel he felt that statement would make him look good to white people. Samoan Irish is the same way whether people want to believe it. He needs validation from white people and he will tear down blacks and even the features of full blooded Polynesians to get it. I'm not going to judge all Polynesian people based on one ignorant one.

Level 5

Location hidden

#4 May 15, 2011
It's called diversity. Many Christains believe Tattoos desecrate your body, but many Polynesian people still have them. It's called diversity...
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>is this famous in America or something some dude was saying it was me! fact is I don't hate blacks I just want them to know there ways are not my ways it goes against christanity and fa'a samoan values.
He's hawaiian I live in NZ but he just points out what he don't like really most Polynesians would agree to him to a point he went over board with "I don't like blacks' comment really he should have said I don't like how blacks act

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Auckland, New Zealand

#5 May 15, 2011
VirgoSLC wrote:
It's called diversity. Many Christains believe Tattoos desecrate your body, but many Polynesian people still have them. It's called diversity...
<quoted text>
LOL and why are christans no longer stoning people??? please we not muslims we also justify not eating meat cause it says in the old testament!

the new testament says the inside not outside of a man which really matters a voodoo trying to teach me the bible lol! leave that to the intellgent ones okay

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Auckland, New Zealand

#6 May 15, 2011
VirgoSLC wrote:
He strikes me as someone who plays the role to his benefit. Polynesians don't have BET, but they have other forums. Also, let's keep in mind despite his people not undergoing hundreds of years of oppression, they are still reaping the civil benefits that black civil rights leaders paved the way for him and others to have. His people were not living in the U.S. When blacks had to march in D.C. to try and create equal opportunities for black people to have decent jobs, etc. I feel he felt that statement would make him look good to white people. Samoan Irish is the same way whether people want to believe it. He needs validation from white people and he will tear down blacks and even the features of full blooded Polynesians to get it. I'm not going to judge all Polynesian people based on one ignorant one.
Please it only comes down to morals really not living up to white man standards etc... in Samoa it's very disrespectful to cuss. I watched a black comedy how one black comdiean made fun of white people for not cussing! and when other polynesians hear that then they think "oh black people are very disrespectful."

Secondly I don't know what you talking about oppression when Hawaiians had there language, culture taken away from them but guess what? you couldn't take away the mana of the hawaiians and this why the language and culture is still strong today. What about AA have they still retained the culture? there mother tounge? if not it's cause you did not have the mana
Bye Bye

AOL

#7 May 15, 2011
Hawaiians are said to be wiped out by 2025

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Auckland, New Zealand

#8 May 15, 2011
Bye Bye wrote:
Hawaiians are said to be wiped out by 2025
and maoris it's sad maybe only tahiti and Samoan and rarotongans will be areas where the pure blood polynesians will still remain

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#9 May 15, 2011
He is a dummy.

Level 5

Location hidden

#11 May 16, 2011
Does that mean you do not have disrespectful and offensive Samoans?
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>Please it only comes down to morals really not living up to white man standards etc... in Samoa it's very disrespectful to cuss. I watched a black comedy how one black comdiean made fun of white people for not cussing! and when other polynesians hear that then they think "oh black people are very disrespectful."
Secondly I don't know what you talking about oppression when Hawaiians had there language, culture taken away from them but guess what? you couldn't take away the mana of the hawaiians and this why the language and culture is still strong today. What about AA have they still retained the culture? there mother tounge? if not it's cause you did not have the mana

Level 5

Location hidden

#12 May 16, 2011
you are disrespectful and you speculate. Is is safe to say that's the Samoan way of life?
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>LOL and why are christans no longer stoning people??? please we not muslims we also justify not eating meat cause it says in the old testament!
the new testament says the inside not outside of a man which really matters a voodoo trying to teach me the bible lol! leave that to the intellgent ones okay
Carmiana

United States

#13 May 16, 2011
I used to watch this game show and I remember this episode.

Im sure a lot of people thinks that this man is ignorant so I won't go about saying it because it's cliche.

So I will say this, his reasoning for hating black people is utterly immature and unintelligent.

A lot of immigrants will come to this country and hate black people just because white people hate black people.

They want to get in good with white people. It's unbelieveably ridiculous.

I'm sure they encounter their fair share of racist and prejudice whites, but for some strange reason they over look it and keep it moving. I think they fear white people so they won't make a big deal about it.

He said why do black people have the NAACP, well the NAACP was created back when times were segregated and unequal. Black people were being murdered and denied of jobs left and right and of course they needed something to help defend them from the cruelty of white americans because the government wasn't doing anything about it. Just because segregation ended doesn't mean prejudices were wiped out or even racism. So therefore the NAACP is still needed.

He is complaining about things that black people have and own in this country, but then non black people want to say that African Americans are shiftless and don't own anything for theirselves.

Then he talks about affirmative action. Well affirmative action was created not just for jobs it was also created for housing and other things like joining public clubs and so on. If affirmative action wasn't created then ONLY whites would be able to own live wherever they wanted to or join clubs or organizations and other things that people want or need to be apart of. Only whites would be able to live decently and non whites wouldnt be able to live in certain neighborhoods and do other things that concerns affirmative action.

Another misconception about affirmative action is that people are only hired because of their race. If you don't have the credentials to become employed then you won't get the job regardless of race. Where as when there wasn't any affirmative action you could still be qualified even more so then the white applicant and still not get the job just because you aren't white. Then the white applicant who was less qualified than the non white applicant would get it just because he or she was white. So there for Affirmative action isnt based solely off of race, sex, creed, orientation, and religion.

The poor reasons some of these people come up with are ridiculous and shameful.

I think a lot of people just have pure hate in their hearts for black people and think that we are an easy target so they hate us. I'm sure plenty of non white people come into contact with unruley and cruel whites but they don't care because they think white people are above and beyond all.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#14 May 16, 2011
VirgoSLC wrote:
I feel he felt that statement would make him look good to white people. Samoan Irish is the same way whether people want to believe it. He needs validation from white people and he will tear down blacks and even the features of full blooded Polynesians to get it. I'm not going to judge all Polynesian people based on one ignorant one.
That is exactly what he was all about.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Whangarei, New Zealand

#18 May 16, 2011
VirgoSLC wrote:
Does that mean you do not have disrespectful and offensive Samoans?
<quoted text>
In Samoa yes it's true you can't be disrespectful to the matais or to parnets you can't swear at them talk back at them or voice your opinon this was the tradition before the white man ever introduced the bible.

In fact the golden rule of samoans was the same as the bible "better to give than to recieve" only way to find out is to go to Samoa, for example on sundays no one plays outside or seen outside due to it's seen as a holy day.

You see the hatred from traditional Samoans for blacks really comes down to when they see some Samoan youths who try to imitate black americans and this does like you see in south auckland when spread wide affects the morals of the younger generations

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Whangarei, New Zealand

#19 May 16, 2011
BettyJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor thing. You really believe that you're intelligent, dont' you? You cook up that little fantasy in your head all day long that you're a good, God fearing Christian. YOU, pal, will burn in hell.
Remember. God is not a racist. You are.
don't tell me what your voodoo god will do to me....I have my God and follow the God the Jews follow in fact in our legends it says we come from heaven this why we are a very proud people.

In fact if your voo doo Gods make me suffer like Jesus I will offer it to the true God

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Whangarei, New Zealand

#20 May 16, 2011
Carmiana wrote:
I used to watch this game show and I remember this episode.
Im sure a lot of people thinks that this man is ignorant so I won't go about saying it because it's cliche.
So I will say this, his reasoning for hating black people is utterly immature and unintelligent.
A lot of immigrants will come to this country and hate black people just because white people hate black people.
They want to get in good with white people. It's unbelieveably ridiculous.
I'm sure they encounter their fair share of racist and prejudice whites, but for some strange reason they over look it and keep it moving. I think they fear white people so they won't make a big deal about it.
He said why do black people have the NAACP, well the NAACP was created back when times were segregated and unequal. Black people were being murdered and denied of jobs left and right and of course they needed something to help defend them from the cruelty of white americans because the government wasn't doing anything about it. Just because segregation ended doesn't mean prejudices were wiped out or even racism. So therefore the NAACP is still needed.
He is complaining about things that black people have and own in this country, but then non black people want to say that African Americans are shiftless and don't own anything for theirselves.
Then he talks about affirmative action. Well affirmative action was created not just for jobs it was also created for housing and other things like joining public clubs and so on. If affirmative action wasn't created then ONLY whites would be able to own live wherever they wanted to or join clubs or organizations and other things that people want or need to be apart of. Only whites would be able to live decently and non whites wouldnt be able to live in certain neighborhoods and do other things that concerns affirmative action.
Another misconception about affirmative action is that people are only hired because of their race. If you don't have the credentials to become employed then you won't get the job regardless of race. Where as when there wasn't any affirmative action you could still be qualified even more so then the white applicant and still not get the job just because you aren't white. Then the white applicant who was less qualified than the non white applicant would get it just because he or she was white. So there for Affirmative action isnt based solely off of race, sex, creed, orientation, and religion.
The poor reasons some of these people come up with are ridiculous and shameful.
I think a lot of people just have pure hate in their hearts for black people and think that we are an easy target so they hate us. I'm sure plenty of non white people come into contact with unruley and cruel whites but they don't care because they think white people are above and beyond all.
Did you watch it LOL watch it cause you should be praising the three white people who was backing up the black man! the three white people who was thinking this guy was a total clown now I don't like the way he said it! he should of been more careful how he uses his words like me but "it's the lifestyle! the attitude!" I mean if people said "I hate Christan cause they always preach about abstinence!" I say fine that's what make us what we are!
Dunic

San Jose, CA

#21 May 16, 2011
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>don't tell me what your voodoo god will do to me....I have my God and follow the God the Jews follow in fact in our legends it says we come from heaven this why we are a very proud people.
In fact if your voo doo Gods make me suffer like Jesus I will offer it to the true God
You really need to think before you post. Your'e ignorant but you keep saying your'e intelligent. You keep making statements saying blacks are this and blacks are that, but you say your'e a Christian? Also Samoan's ARE BLACK! So why do you hate yourself? Samoans Have NAPPY HAIR and REALLY DARK SKIN as well as AFRICAN FEATURES i.e. nose/lips/eyes etc... and most samoan rituals teachings mirror that of africans, but you keep saying "voo doo god". Dude, you are the first samoan that I've met that says they dont like black people...most of them that are here in california ONLY associate with blacks because they feel we have a lot in common I had 3 samoan friends in High School. As well as a Samoan neighbor. I consider samoans to be aa's distant relatives and so do they.Your'e very confused man. ALSO you need to come to America and meet real black people NOT the ENTERTAINERS who've completely sold our race out for money. They go on TV and degrade us, when in actuality we're not all like that. Just like all samoans arent FAT and UGLY with NAPPY HAIR and BIG FEET...

Stop kissing lilly white man's ass and grow up. YOURE BLACK FACE IT....Africans settled on your island thousands of years ago and you are their descendants, like it or not !

The reason whites pay black entertainers so much to get on TV and act stupid is because they want everyone to see blacks as being ignorant buffoons. And when the time comes and the truth is revealed you still wont want to accept your african ancestry because you have been shown all your life that blacks are negative.

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Whangarei, New Zealand

#22 May 16, 2011
Dunic wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to think before you post. Your'e ignorant but you keep saying your'e intelligent. You keep making statements saying blacks are this and blacks are that, but you say your'e a Christian? Also Samoan's ARE BLACK! So why do you hate yourself? Samoans Have NAPPY HAIR and REALLY DARK SKIN as well as AFRICAN FEATURES i.e. nose/lips/eyes etc... and most samoan rituals teachings mirror that of africans, but you keep saying "voo doo god". Dude, you are the first samoan that I've met that says they dont like black people...most of them that are here in california ONLY associate with blacks because they feel we have a lot in common I had 3 samoan friends in High School. As well as a Samoan neighbor. I consider samoans to be aa's distant relatives and so do they.Your'e very confused man. ALSO you need to come to America and meet real black people NOT the ENTERTAINERS who've completely sold our race out for money. They go on TV and degrade us, when in actuality we're not all like that. Just like all samoans arent FAT and UGLY with NAPPY HAIR and BIG FEET...
Stop kissing lilly white man's ass and grow up. YOURE BLACK FACE IT....Africans settled on your island thousands of years ago and you are their descendants, like it or not !
The reason whites pay black entertainers so much to get on TV and act stupid is because they want everyone to see blacks as being ignorant buffoons. And when the time comes and the truth is revealed you still wont want to accept your african ancestry because you have been shown all your life that blacks are negative.
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...
LOL only those mixed with melnesain ties dummy funny how ya blacks WOULD WISH WE BLACK IS HALLE BERRY WHITE DUMBO OR MIXED WITH YOUR BLACK BLOOD!

GO ON HOW MANY MIXED BLACK MEN HAVE STRAIGHT HAIR??
http://www.google.co.nz/search...

SHOW ME BEFORE CLAIMING ME! I'M WRITING IN CAP LOCKS DUE TO YOUR STUPIDITY NOTE SAMOAN ROYAL FAMILY IS MIXED WITH MELANESIANS WHO LOOK JUST LIKE YOUS
Dunic

San Jose, CA

#24 May 16, 2011
ALSO:

I'm Tired of all these damn immigrants coming over here and talking down on black people....

YOU IMMIGRANTS ARE ONLY ABLE TO LIVE COMFORTABLY HERE BECAUSE BLACK PEOPLE DIED FOR EQUAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOM.

YOU GUYS DID NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE.

THE WHITE MAN IS STILL MAD AT US FOR SEEKING EQUALITY AND GETTING IT. SO, THEY DONT ALLOW BLACKS TO GET AHEAD BUT THEY WILL GIVE TO ASIANS/LATINOS AS A WAY OF THROWING IT IN OUR FACES AS WELL AS KEEPING US DIVIDED.

LATINOS/ASIANS WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO OWN A HOME IN THIS COUNTRY IF IT WERENT FOR THE BLACKS WHO MARCHED ACROSS THIS COUNTRY DEMANDING EQUAL RIGHTS.

dont EVER talk down on blacks because we are the ONLY ones with the nerve to stand up for what we believe in.

Everyone else wants to fit in to WHITE society. I laugh when Asian people come over here and then change their names, Like Thomas Wong or Lisa Gong. And they act white. Even whites laugh at that, you have asian girls talking like valley white girls and speaking better english than whites do. They have no personality and no sense of individuality. Just liek the rest of you immigrants.

NoN Blacks make up the MAJORITY of welfare cases in this country NOT BLACKS! So you can thank THE BLACK PEOPLE who marched for equal rights and welfare and all the Affirmative Action that allowed your asian ass to go to school with whites and go to their universities.

IF WE LEFT IT UP TO NON BLACKS TO FIGHT FOR EQUALITY IT WOULD'VE NEVER HAPPENED !

So [email protected] you ignorant racist bastards.

Dissident
Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#27 May 16, 2011
Imagine a half breed trying to defend his savage ancestors!

The White blood in him thinks that makes him superior!

Sorry to tell you, but the Whites DON"T consider you to be white!

That's a fact you'll have to contend with.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Whangarei, New Zealand

#28 May 16, 2011
Dunic wrote:
ALSO:
I'm Tired of all these damn immigrants coming over here and talking down on black people....
YOU IMMIGRANTS ARE ONLY ABLE TO LIVE COMFORTABLY HERE BECAUSE BLACK PEOPLE DIED FOR EQUAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOM.
YOU GUYS DID NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE.
THE WHITE MAN IS STILL MAD AT US FOR SEEKING EQUALITY AND GETTING IT. SO, THEY DONT ALLOW BLACKS TO GET AHEAD BUT THEY WILL GIVE TO ASIANS/LATINOS AS A WAY OF THROWING IT IN OUR FACES AS WELL AS KEEPING US DIVIDED.
LATINOS/ASIANS WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO OWN A HOME IN THIS COUNTRY IF IT WERENT FOR THE BLACKS WHO MARCHED ACROSS THIS COUNTRY DEMANDING EQUAL RIGHTS.
dont EVER talk down on blacks because we are the ONLY ones with the nerve to stand up for what we believe in.
Everyone else wants to fit in to WHITE society. I laugh when Asian people come over here and then change their names, Like Thomas Wong or Lisa Gong. And they act white. Even whites laugh at that, you have asian girls talking like valley white girls and speaking better english than whites do. They have no personality and no sense of individuality. Just liek the rest of you immigrants.
NoN Blacks make up the MAJORITY of welfare cases in this country NOT BLACKS! So you can thank THE BLACK PEOPLE who marched for equal rights and welfare and all the Affirmative Action that allowed your asian ass to go to school with whites and go to their universities.
IF WE LEFT IT UP TO NON BLACKS TO FIGHT FOR EQUALITY IT WOULD'VE NEVER HAPPENED !
So [email protected] you ignorant racist bastards.
SHUD UP FOOL YOU COME HERE AND TRY AND DESTORY THE BELIEF SYSTEM WE SAMOAN HAD FOR CENTURIES WE ARE THE BIRTH OF THE POLYNESIAN RACE!

Go show me a full blooded melanesian samoan dumbo! how dare you try to speak in your afrocentric lies! claiming a people which has no deisred to be claimed!

http://www.gloucesterrugby.co.uk/images/news/...

the face of polyneisa! unlike you don't make it darker or lighter understand? lol! showing pics of the royal family of samoa and showing the IQ of a peabrain

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 33
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good News! KKK endorses Bill Clinton's wife! 1 min WakeUp2This 15
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 2 min fluer 44
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,419,481
Will You All Please Stop Complaining About The ... 12 min AAM2000 1
The White Rodney King. 12 min MeSo 4
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 13 min LION 535
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 13 min NotSoDivineMsM 372
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 16 min Go Blue Forever 27
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 27 min LION 47,878
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 39 min TheOriginalDoby 53
BM arrested in fatal stabbing of two nuns in Mi... 2 hr Kip 24
More from around the web