Bm are a mess. Bw are a mess. All of...

Bm are a mess. Bw are a mess. All of this mess.

Posted in the African-American Forum

ONO
Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#1 Aug 30, 2013
There do much mess going on that I don't know where all of this mess come.

Maybe your parents were a mess and you inherited their mess and now, you're a mess. On the other hand, you could've been a mess when you were born and created a mess between two lovers.

All mess isn't messed up. We call a plate of food mess and we have a mess hall on military bases. Sometimes in a moment of laughter, you're a mess.

Look in some peoples homes and we see mess everywhere. If we look at our own homes, we'll find a mess

What does all of this mess have to do with bm/bw? Bw got their nose up in the bm's mess and should be paying attention to their own mess. Bm got their nose up in bw'd mess and should deal with their own mess.

We're not cleaning up our mess, we're slinging mess everywhere and it's a mess.
Satan

Lewisville, TX

#2 Aug 30, 2013
See what happens when you stray too far away from "Massah."

ONO
Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#3 Aug 31, 2013
ONO wrote:
There do much mess going on that I don't know where all of this mess come.
Maybe your parents were a mess and you inherited their mess and now, you're a mess. On the other hand, you could've been a mess when you were born and created a mess between two lovers.
All mess isn't messed up. We call a plate of food mess and we have a mess hall on military bases. Sometimes in a moment of laughter, you're a mess.
Look in some peoples homes and we see mess everywhere. If we look at our own homes, we'll find a mess
What does all of this mess have to do with bm/bw? Bw got their nose up in the bm's mess and should be paying attention to their own mess. Bm got their nose up in bw'd mess and should deal with their own mess.
We're not cleaning up our mess, we're slinging mess everywhere and it's a mess.
That's what happens when we lay down with dogs, we pick up fleas.

That's what happens when we associate we the vile heathens, we become a mess.

ONO
Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#4 Aug 31, 2013
Took prayer out of school and have the audacity to ask why children are immoral, why children are disrespectful and why are guns on school property.

Well, children grow up to become adults and we ask why do bm wear their pants around their ankles or why bw wear their skirts above their navels.

This mess started when we were young and now it's old mess.
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

#5 Aug 31, 2013
Blacks had their chance to clean up their own mess and follow Garvey back to Afreaka, but they blew it. Now, their only, ultimate destination will be Fema deathcamps where their mess will be cleaned up, forever, by US!
Satan

Lewisville, TX

#6 Aug 31, 2013
"....Walking in High Cotton."

ONO
Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#7 Aug 31, 2013
England sent the vile, deceased, criminals, drunks and street walkers to America. No wonder America is messed up.

Hshaha and england don't want you

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#8 Aug 31, 2013
ONO wrote:
England sent the vile, deceased, criminals, drunks and street walkers to America. No wonder America is messed up.

Hshaha and england don't want you
I don't think anyone considers Jefferson, Hamilton, etc as vile people from the ancestral home, England.

ONO
Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#10 Aug 31, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think anyone considers Jefferson, Hamilton, etc as vile people from the ancestral home, England.
You people don't think making love to a dog is vile. You people don't think killing Native American is wrong either. That's what happens when your mother is your sister too.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#12 Aug 31, 2013
Symbol Of America wrote:
You spooks need to stop the hate.
Seek Jesus.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#13 Aug 31, 2013
ONO wrote:
<quoted text>You people don't think making love to a dog is vile. You people don't think killing Native American is wrong either. That's what happens when your mother is your sister too.
My people are those who belong to God and we don't condone sin or iniquity.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#14 Sep 1, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
My people are those who belong to God and we don't condone sin or iniquity.
Tss Phoenix lying is not a "sin" by your book ?

You lie here because, among other posts, you are endorsing the jewish colonial "iniquity" which is in itself a myriad of "sins".

You should apologize to your God because you have condoned "sin and iniquity" on Afam Topix several times.

On the OP, it must be another hateful ignorant thread made up to trash Black people as a whole without looking at the reasons, without scrutinizing Amerikkka and her deeply rooted prejudice.
As if over 400 years of oppression - still there in different forms - was without any consequence on individual behavior.

a whiteboi

ONO
Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#15 Sep 1, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
T
On the OP, it must be another hateful ignorant thread made up to trash Black people as a whole without looking at the reasons, without scrutinizing Amerikkka and her deeply rooted prejudice.
As if over 400 years of oppression - still there in different forms - was without any consequence on individual behavior.
a whiteboi
The last time that I had a white boi with a Ph.d in history try to teach me about African American history, I was insulted, walked out of his class and never went back.

I GOT AN A+ IN HIS COURSE.

Fool, you don't know your own history and if you did, you'd be the last white boi to call somebody ignorant.

It's fools like you that don't know the difference in motivation by repulsion and attraction. Next time you see my posts on this forum, move on like a good white boi.

Lastly, I am not an Utopian Socialist. If you want the perfect idealism forum, this isn't it.

Now buzz off white boi!

ONO
Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#17 Sep 1, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
My people are those who belong to God and we don't condone sin or iniquity.
That's odd, God said he looked for "a righteous man among thousands and found only one"!

Jehovah witnesses make this claim but, there are more Jehovah witnesses than 144,000 which means, a lot of Jehovah witnesses won't make it into the final round and hear well done.

Lawd have mercy, only your people that think like you, worship like you, interpret Gods word like you and know more about God than God knows about himself will be saved. I think you better read the book of Job real carefully.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#18 Sep 1, 2013
ONO wrote:
<quoted text>That's odd, God said he looked for "a righteous man among thousands and found only one"!

Jehovah witnesses make this claim but, there are more Jehovah witnesses than 144,000 which means, a lot of Jehovah witnesses won't make it into the final round and hear well done.

Lawd have mercy, only your people that think like you, worship like you, interpret Gods word like you and know more about God than God knows about himself will be saved. I think you better read the book of Job real carefully.
How is a person righteous?

Answer: by being saved by Jesus, faithful and obedient to God, and obeying His commandments

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#19 Sep 1, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>Tss Phoenix lying is not a "sin" by your book ?

You lie here because, among other posts, you are endorsing the jewish colonial "iniquity" which is in itself a myriad of "sins".

You should apologize to your God because you have condoned "sin and iniquity" on Afam Topix several times.

On the OP, it must be another hateful ignorant thread made up to trash Black people as a whole without looking at the reasons, without scrutinizing Amerikkka and her deeply rooted prejudice.
As if over 400 years of oppression - still there in different forms - was without any consequence on individual behavior.

a whiteboi
Seek Jesus.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#23 Sep 2, 2013
ONO wrote:
<quoted text>
The last time that I had a white boi with a Ph.d in history try to teach me about African American history, I was insulted, walked out of his class and never went back.
I GOT AN A+ IN HIS COURSE.
Fool, you don't know your own history and if you did, you'd be the last white boi to call somebody ignorant.
It's fools like you that don't know the difference in motivation by repulsion and attraction. Next time you see my posts on this forum, move on like a good white boi.
Lastly, I am not an Utopian Socialist. If you want the perfect idealism forum, this isn't it.
Now buzz off white boi!
Sir or Ma'am ?

I must say that i have no clue to understand what you mean in this thread.

I was also confused by the numerous anti-Black posters constantly vomiting on BM in particular and sometimes BW too.

I thought you were one of these. That's all.
I may have been wrong but I need to read more of yours posts when I can understand them to see exactly what is your point. So far I have no idea.

a whiteboi

“just being me”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Odessa, TX

#25 Sep 2, 2013
ONO wrote:
There do much mess going on that I don't know where all of this mess come.
Maybe your parents were a mess and you inherited their mess and now, you're a mess. On the other hand, you could've been a mess when you were born and created a mess between two lovers.
All mess isn't messed up. We call a plate of food mess and we have a mess hall on military bases. Sometimes in a moment of laughter, you're a mess.
Look in some peoples homes and we see mess everywhere. If we look at our own homes, we'll find a mess
What does all of this mess have to do with bm/bw? Bw got their nose up in the bm's mess and should be paying attention to their own mess. Bm got their nose up in bw'd mess and should deal with their own mess.
We're not cleaning up our mess, we're slinging mess everywhere and it's a mess.
what the hell? are you serious? seems like you're the mess...this makes no sense what so ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min nanoanomaly 1,656,274
Some Vikings Were Indeed Black 16 min The Patriot 1
Whatever happened to Cigar face and Coretta Joe... 34 min Master Ttt 20
Ancient North Africa: Who wants it more? 40 min Master Ttt 6
"Hands Up!" "Don't SHOOT!" 43 min Hmm 24
The real Santa Claus was a black man 48 min Tiny Tim Unplugged 9
The Kardashians and the demise of the White male 50 min Spinning 360 waves 5
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 1 hr asset 165
Radical White racists are undermining the Repub... 1 hr Madison Grant 17
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr Henry 1,610
More from around the web