United States

#233 Jan 16, 2012
There are a lot on this site called afropunk.com . I think Emos are gorgeous <3

“Hustler”

Since: Dec 11

USA

#234 Jan 16, 2012
Toni SynystEmo wrote:
Um....I'm a black emo girl. Not all emos r the same you know. I look and feel fine being emo (emotional).
Lucky you!:) I think I missed my calling to be one in highschool
:-/
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#235 Jan 17, 2012
Black Emo's? Maybe they should cheer up.
On the other hand maybe gangsta rappers should stay out of trouble and get a job.

Oh well.

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#236 Jan 17, 2012
emos are gay and ugly. i never liked them
drakem cooller

Geneva, NY

#237 Feb 5, 2012
im black and emo i dont think race means a thing my whole school is emo and they accept me as one of them and i do also hate stereotypes.

“Hustler”

USA

#238 Feb 6, 2012
drugsaredumb wrote:
emos are gay and ugly. i never liked them
This is a stereotype from your own experience...like for me Africans are mean as h3ll and ugly as sh!t.

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#239 Feb 6, 2012
kissypop wrote:
<quoted text>This is a stereotype from your own experience...like for me Africans are mean as h3ll and ugly as sh!t.
and you are retarded as usual.

see how things work out :)

“Hustler”

USA

#240 Feb 6, 2012
drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
and you are retarded as usual.
see how things work out :)
So we ARE on the same mental level! Yes I do :)
aperson

Goliad, TX

#241 Jul 19, 2012
Ive seen one or two of them.
They were both girls. I met one at a highschool and she didnt seem sad at all. She was forward honest and she had a pretty happy vibe. Im not really sure if she was scene or not.
gary dorris

Redondo Beach, CA

#242 Jul 21, 2012
Im emo and im not sad all the time and so what ? The musicis awsome . and for all u people who dont like it go f@@ck yourself

Since: Apr 11

Andover, UK

#243 Jul 21, 2012
I think people have been watching too many Twilight movies.I know some biracial emos and goths in the UK and they're not sad or suicidal.
demonchild31

United States

#244 Jul 29, 2012
I just so happen to b african american and emo and all the comments that say that emos should stop being soooo f***kin sad and deppressed... well were not! im just a really sensitive person like the style and like the music.. all my friends r emo too!
XXXCOOKIEMUSHILE SXXX

Temple Hills, MD

#245 Aug 14, 2012
i no a few there pertty cool and i tnink its AWESOME that there not afriad to be difrant
Ardeur

Europe

#246 Aug 15, 2012
Actually there loads of 'em. Even black metal heads. One of my closest friends a metal head, dressing, act and all
noctis

Jackson, MS

#248 Sep 15, 2012
there are almost no black emos where i come from
blackemobitch

San Antonio, TX

#249 Oct 8, 2012
yea im black and emo but ..... my parents doesnt know thro my favorite thing to listen to is BLACK VEIL BRIDES
ofwgkta

Beaumont, TX

#250 Nov 22, 2012
EastLDNgyal wrote:
I've never actually met one...but i'm sure they're out there...I think they're cool :)
Normally a lot of black people get judged for listening to Emo music or anything gothic.....white people's music.
Here's a few........
http://uk.youtube.com/watch...
i don't like the song though :(
I'm black though I dnt no if I'm considered emo. Most of the music I listen too is considered emo, my outlook on life is pretty depressing, I only wear skinny jeans I just dnt wear. Black all the time or cut myself or anything.
Dani

Washington, DC

#251 Dec 27, 2012
I'm Emo, And I'm African American. I Love How The Look Fits Me. Plus My Friend Hunter Is Emo Too And She Rocks It. And Were Not Always Sad.
skrillexemo

Harwich, UK

#252 Mar 6, 2013
meditterranean princess wrote:
what the f&&k is a emo???lol
a emotional person "duh"
Gracie

New Orleans, LA

#253 Apr 4, 2013
Abdull wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a dark black, you don't know what light skin is, that bitch is black as the night itself. Just look at her, she ugly and a poser, you people are posing, as they say only the White skinned people can rock being emo.
okay you are clearly racist. IF she wants to be emo,let her be. Emo is not a facking race. Not all white EMOS look good. some look dumber than a box of rocks. dont be a moke because one black girl does not fit YOUR definition of EMO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min Joy 1,621,721
News African-American members of Congress demand Tru... 1 hr Geezer 5
Downfall Cavebeast Bill O'Reilly 🤣 1 hr rape statistics 21
Fake Racist Topix Trolls are RUSSIAN SPIES 1 hr Micha Ben Israel 1
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr Micha Ben Israel 35,429
Chinese Museum Africa Exhibit 1 hr yesr 91
Poll Why Do Outlaw Biker Gangs Allow Hispanics To Jo... (Feb '11) 1 hr Hunk 277
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 1 hr athing 490
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 2 hr areyouforreal 780
Can America Become 80% White Again? 2 hr Deanna 266
More from around the web