A word of reason

Houston, TX

#1 May 1, 2014
...can be very beautiful. Unlike you racists on here, I as a heterosexual male ain't afraid to acknowledge that WW can indeed be very attractive. Women of all races can be exceedingly attractive, and WW aren't any different.

Just saying. Sound off if you like. You beautiful sistas on here can chew into me if you like. Doesn't matter.
Jax

Whitestone, NY

#2 May 1, 2014
WW are the best of the best.
Ugh

Pasadena, TX

#3 May 1, 2014
I'm a Black dude with a Latina, and even I agree with that. Sometimes I wonder if it's really the White Woman that's the natural Woman for Black American Men. I mean....the evidence is just overwhelming how a Black Man gets with a White Woman and all.of a sudden, Black dude is just a "better man."

He's act smarter, he talk smarter, he think smarter. It's like an upgrade of himself. And it isn't anything the White Woman may have said or did to make him a better Man. It just her "presence"......that she's with him, and loves him that makes all the difference.

It's interesting phenomenon how that happens. As if it's in the genes, man. White Women belongs to the Black Man. That much, I can see.

As far as the Black. American Woman....I feel sorry for them and wish them the best though. Smh.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#4 May 1, 2014
Jax wrote:
They have our superior genes after all..:D

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5 May 1, 2014
Ugh wrote:
I'm a Black dude with a Latina, and even I agree with that. Sometimes I wonder if it's really the White Woman that's the natural Woman for Black American Men. I mean....the evidence is just overwhelming how a Black Man gets with a White Woman and all.of a sudden, Black dude is just a "better man."
He's act smarter, he talk smarter, he think smarter. It's like an upgrade of himself. And it isn't anything the White Woman may have said or did to make him a better Man. It just her "presence"......that she's with him, and loves him that makes all the difference.
It's interesting phenomenon how that happens. As if it's in the genes, man. White Women belongs to the Black Man. That much, I can see.
As far as the Black. American Woman....I feel sorry for them and wish them the best though. Smh.
Nothing but a silly attempt for you to be like the White man, which you will never be.
Black Deal

Bastrop, TX

#6 May 1, 2014
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing but a silly attempt for you to be like the White man, which you will never be.
Devil you got that right about these slave mfs who wants to be white
you white mfs just keep winning over house negroes
Black Deal

Bastrop, TX

#7 May 1, 2014
Jax wrote:
You just saying that white man superior to us black men cuz them white females be his seed so STFU devil you house negro
Black Deal

Bastrop, TX

#8 May 1, 2014
Ugh wrote:
But you say them BW be defective when they get with white mf but here you praising white man seed STFU devil you just worshipping white man and wish you is white
Black Deal

Bastrop, TX

#9 May 1, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
They have our superior genes after all..:D
Look take your cave bitch and all these homo white worshipping negroes with you back to caves and leave our BW alone they belong to us BM
Black Deal

Bastrop, TX

#10 May 1, 2014
Ugh wrote:
Devil how WW belong to us BM when they aint from us but from our oppressor stop making yourself look like a bitch who crave white dick

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#11 May 1, 2014
I'm not gonna chew into you. I believe the same of men. I find that men of all races can be attractive. There's nothing wrong with acknowledging beauty in other groups. The problem arises when someone finds themselves unattractive and puts people of other races on a pedestal and hopes for their companionship with the thought that they will breed out their perceived unattractiveness.
Jax

Whitestone, NY

#12 May 1, 2014
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
You just saying that white man superior to us black men cuz them white females be his seed so STFU devil you house negro
You are too angry. Get with a WW and see all your anger melt away.
Cyrus

New York, NY

#13 May 1, 2014
Just as long as you know when to draw the line.

"You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons, for they would turn away your sons from following me, to serve other gods. Then the anger of the Lord would be kindled against you, and he would destroy you quickly."
Deuteronomy 7:3-4

"Therefore do not give your daughters to their sons, neither take their daughters for your sons, and never seek their peace or prosperity, that you may be strong and eat the good of the land and leave it for an inheritance to your children forever."
Ezra 9:12
Ugh

Pasadena, TX

#14 May 1, 2014
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
But you say them BW be defective when they get with white mf but here you praising white man seed STFU devil you just worshipping white man and wish you is white
Bro, how come you always trying to fight me??? I'm not trying to fight you, dude. We are brothers of the same Race, man! I bet if I show up in person, you wouldn't be talking to me like this. Get yo a** rolled, boy. Smh.........just saying, now.

If you just slow down and read and understand my message, you will see it is a brilliant plan. I am for the Black Race. Why can't you see that???
A word of reason

Houston, TX

#15 May 1, 2014
Cyrus wrote:
Just as long as you know when to draw the line.
"You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons, for they would turn away your sons from following me, to serve other gods. Then the anger of the Lord would be kindled against you, and he would destroy you quickly."
Deuteronomy 7:3-4
"Therefore do not give your daughters to their sons, neither take their daughters for your sons, and never seek their peace or prosperity, that you may be strong and eat the good of the land and leave it for an inheritance to your children forever."
Ezra 9:12
Oh yes, indeed. They're like a beautiful yet poisonous flower. It's okay to look at, but don't ever think of touching it.

Unlike "Ugh", I'm not keen on the idea of having my mind poisoned by WW. No offense. Just saying...
Black Deal

Hempstead, TX

#16 May 2, 2014
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Bro, how come you always trying to fight me??? I'm not trying to fight you, dude. We are brothers of the same Race, man! I bet if I show up in person, you wouldn't be talking to me like this. Get yo a** rolled, boy. Smh.........just saying, now.
If you just slow down and read and understand my message, you will see it is a brilliant plan. I am for the Black Race. Why can't you see that???
Man aint nobody caring what you do with cave bitches but I gots problem with you talking bs about us BM belong with them recessive hoes when they be from our oppressor seed
MsLaTanyaLuv

Mclean, VA

#17 May 2, 2014
A word of reason wrote:
...can be very beautiful. Unlike you racists on here, I as a heterosexual male ain't afraid to acknowledge that WW can indeed be very attractive. Women of all races can be exceedingly attractive, and WW aren't any different.
Just saying. Sound off if you like. You beautiful sistas on here can chew into me if you like. Doesn't matter.
I would like to Thank You and Applaud you for your honesty. I am a Black Women and I have no intention of bashing or belittling you because you were honest. I wish more Black Men were as honest as you then the Black Community would be a better place.

Black Women know Black Men prefer White Women but Black Men will not admit it. You on the other hand will admit it and I wish you the best in life for that. Black Women need to see this and realize the truth. Finally Black Women can breath a sigh of relief because we know we are not crazy or paranoid when we say Black Men put White Women first and love them more than Black Women. I have nothing but respect for you because you are honest. I tell Black Women all the time that Black Men don't want us and would rather be with a White Women and you just proved my point. Bless you, and I hope you find happiness with a White Women of your dreams.

Again, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You and more Black men should inspire to be like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black woman say sex with black men is boring 9 min Cigar Face 21 21
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 14 min dreamhunk 25,592
Blonde babes bob for big dangs 2 22 min ya_C 1
Obama Has Put America In A Funk....And the Chil... 23 min PosterX 3
Blonde babes bow to Black kings 24 min yagurl C 5
are indians black? (Nov '13) 28 min yagurl C 257
Are black men jealous of Asian men? (Sep '13) 29 min yagurl C 51
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 32 min African AE 7,464
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 1 hr rivhombo innocent 226
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 4 hr Pinkish Peach Man 80,417
Is ISIS racist? 5 hr selina london 37

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE