Woman Puts Feces In Daughter IV Tube

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tim John

United States

#1 May 9, 2010
"Judge denies child visitation request by mother accused of putting feces in daughter's IV tube..."

http://www.statesman.com/news/local/judge-den...

Extra 4% Neanderthal DNA-carrying White woman puts human feces in her own daughter's IV feeding-tubing...then asks judge for visitation of child...
Tim John

United States

#2 May 9, 2010
"A prosecutor on Friday said that while Emily McDonald smeared feces on her 3-year-old daughter's feeding tube last year, the girl kicked aggressively at her mother.

The scene, prosecutor Jackie Wood said, was captured on video by a camera set up by suspicious hospital staff members and suggests that the child knew that her mother had been harming her..."

DaemonMeister

Since: Jan 10

Cuchi, Angola

#3 May 9, 2010
They learned it from Tawana Brawley.
hammond g

United States

#4 May 9, 2010
Tim, sometimes you rise above the rest and post good information. Then you post this crap.If you want to start posting this kind of garbage I KNOW i can post more negative articles about blacks than you can post about whites. Would you like to give it a go?
Tim John wrote:
"Judge denies child visitation request by mother accused of putting feces in daughter's IV tube..."
Extra 4% Neanderthal DNA-carrying White woman puts human feces in her own daughter's IV feeding-tubing...then asks judge for visitation of child...
Cindy

AOL

#5 May 9, 2010
I'm a proud to be a black person and you are an embarrassment Tim John. You are a foolish racist. Yes I said it. Black people can be racist. It is people like you that give us a bad name.
Tim John

United States

#6 May 9, 2010
Here's justice for Whites:

"McDonald, 24, who was released from jail on a personal recognizance bond shortly after her June 2009 arrest, faces up to life in prison if convicted..."

,..How do you get OR'ed on an aggravated attempted murder charge?..easy be White
Tim John

United States

#7 May 9, 2010
Prosecutor Jackie Wood objected to any visitation.

"It's a bit of a fluke that we are here on a bond hearing in the first place," she said. "A lot of people who try to murder their children actually wait for their trial in jail."

,..lmao ..not in criminal justice for Whites.. They are above the law, and is why the criminal justice system stats are all a joke...This prosecutor must not be familiar with White criminal justice...
Tim John

United States

#9 May 9, 2010
hammond g wrote:
Tim, sometimes you rise above the rest and post good information. Then you post this crap.If you want to start posting this kind of garbage I KNOW i can post more negative articles about blacks than you can post about whites. Would you like to give it a go?
<quoted text>
Hey, if you are not mad at the Whites that post repeated garbage here, don't be mad at Tim John for crushing them with their own medicine... My actions here are caused by all of the racists post here.. get mad at them then!

,..and plus this story points to the double standard in criminal justice..where Whites are even O.R'ed on aggravated attempted murder charges...

How many people do you no get NO BAIL on attempted murder charges?

Few, but all of them are White
Mikey Brooklyn NY

South Ozone Park, NY

#8 May 9, 2010
Cindy wrote:
I'm a proud to be a black person and you are an embarrassment Tim John. You are a foolish racist. Yes I said it. Black people can be racist. It is people like you that give us a bad name.
Be careful Cindy, you're going to be called a "white troll" because you don't go along with the status quo, in 10...9...8
AfricanPride

London, Canada

#10 May 9, 2010
Tim John wrote:
These Beasts have more then 4% non Human DNA, I am convinced. And Black folks want to mix with these Beasts??
Tim John

United States

#11 May 9, 2010
Mikey Brooklyn NY wrote:
<quoted text>Be careful Cindy, you're going to be called a "white troll" because you don't go along with the status quo, in 10...9...8
Man, STFU..and answer to me right now, fool, why this girl got out of jail with NO BAIL? Huh... how in god's name could a girl attempting to murder her on child in the most heinous of ways, how is she out on O.R..?...and don't lie this time...this is attempted murder charges, aggravated attempted murder against a member of her own household...

“WHITE DEVIL”

Since: Apr 10

DARK SIDE, MOON

#13 May 9, 2010
Tim were you molested by a white man when you were a child.....?

Why do you post such stupid shyt.......

The lady should be shot for doing that to her child. Whites will not be protesting outside of the court house on her behalf or burn down our own neighborhoods if she gets off on a technicality.....
neryton b

United States

#12 May 9, 2010
I think little timmy is upset that the cartoon drawing of his "heater" for the oil containment dome was just laughed at by everyone at the f.b.i.
Mikey Brooklyn NY

South Ozone Park, NY

#14 May 9, 2010
Tim John wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, STFU..and answer to me right now, fool, why this girl got out of jail with NO BAIL? Huh... how in god's name could a girl attempting to murder her on child in the most heinous of ways, how is she out on O.R..?...and don't lie this time...this is attempted murder charges, aggravated attempted murder against a member of her own household...
It's BS. No excuses from me Timmay.

But see, the difference is, is I'm not making EXCUSES, like YOU do about EVERYTHING you argue about. GOT IT!!
Tim John

United States

#15 May 9, 2010
Again, what Tim John is showing is how Whites can be arrested for 70% of the criminals in this country, annually, to include 60% of the nation's most violent crimes annually ...but yet there still be more Blacks in the total national jails and prisons population...

This is disgusting judicial system activities...and is in furtherance of racial favoritism...
Mikey Brooklyn NY

South Ozone Park, NY

#16 May 9, 2010
MAX-PAIN wrote:
The lady should be shot for doing that to her child. Whites will not be protesting outside of the court house on her behalf or burn down our own neighborhoods if she gets off on a technicality.....
Exactly max!!

She should be hung. Fuck going through the justice system. It's too easy for some of these black AND white defendants. Start cutting hands, balls and heads off, watch these sympathetic loons like Timmay, really squeal.

That goes for the white criminals too, Timzo. That way I make myself PERFECTLY CLEAR.
Tim John

United States

#17 May 9, 2010
MAX-PAIN wrote:
See but that's just it... You are not calling for equal justice between the races in how the system works..just saying this girl deserves full justice ...is not good enough!

I'm showing you the double standards, you Whites should be upset about how minorities are treated differently within the system then... You don't just get to say.."We don't support White criminals.."

When all awhile, you keep seeing White criminals skating the system, and minorities crushed by the system, that's still UNWITTINGLY SUPPORTING WHITE CRIMINALS!!!
Mikey Brooklyn NY

South Ozone Park, NY

#18 May 9, 2010
Tim John wrote:
Again, what Tim John is showing is how Whites can be arrested for 70% of the criminals in this country, annually, to include 60% of the nation's most violent crimes annually ...but yet there still be more Blacks in the total national jails and prisons population...
This is disgusting judicial system activities...and is in furtherance of racial favoritism...
Yeah, I agree the justice system sucks. Lets get the firing squad back out there. Shyt gets handled quickly. No discrepancies in prisons anymore cuz just about EVERYONE who commits a heinous crime, GOES. Fine by me.

Level 2

Since: Apr 07

Phillyburbs

#19 May 9, 2010
Tim John wrote:
<quoted text>
See but that's just it... You are not calling for equal justice between the races in how the system works..just saying this girl deserves full justice ...is not good enough!
I'm showing you the double standards, you Whites should be upset about how minorities are treated differently within the system then... You don't just get to say.."We don't support White criminals.."
When all awhile, you keep seeing White criminals skating the system, and minorities crushed by the system, that's still UNWITTINGLY SUPPORTING WHITE CRIMINALS!!!
Good point.
Tim John

United States

#20 May 9, 2010
Mikey Brooklyn NY wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I agree the justice system sucks. Lets get the firing squad back out there. Shyt gets handled quickly. No discrepancies in prisons anymore cuz just about EVERYONE who commits a heinous crime, GOES. Fine by me.
None see you are overboard now...this isn't Stalingrad, fool, we not lining people who and shooting them or anything like that... we just need equal justice for all...That's all we are asking for, and the United Nations agrees...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moonbats, post something racist Trump has said ... 2 min MeSo 11
Here's how science views blacks. 5 min Skiff Azlaan 10
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min John Galt 1,382,900
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 8 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 1,445
What is a white crime expert? 9 min MeSo 9
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 13 min TranshumanX 44,806
Taylor Swift hailed as Aryan Goddess 19 min Hebrew Supremacist 2
Police Search for Serial Gang Rapist Described ... 35 min Hellywood 24
Trump taking about deporting illegal immigrants 54 min Big Woody 58
Whites Are Not To Blame For Your Problems 2 hr BM Need To Listen... 75
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 134,199
More from around the web