Whites are the Devil

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#109 Dec 31, 2012
For the last few years homosexuality has been commericalized as if it is normal.

Look at the show such as:

Ellen DeGeneres Show

<Just the name tells one that it is dengerate>

de·gen·er·ate

/di&#712;jen&#601;rit/

Adjective
Having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline.
Noun
An immoral or corrupt person.

Lunarblitz

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#110 Dec 31, 2012
RogueScholar36 wrote:
<quoted text>Calling you out FOR WHAT YOU ARE is complaining?!
LMAO!
You are not proving to be any different than what has been stated by the heading of this thread.
Here is a challenge for you:
Prove that you and your ilk are not that of the DEVIL.
No, prove that we are. You are the one that claims it. Prove it nog. Considering that whites are constantly taking care of you and your kind here in the U.S., and every black nation on the planet. Sending millions of dollars worth of food, while you nogs do nothing for your own people, I very seriously doubt you have the slightest chance at doing so. But, good luck:)
Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#111 Dec 31, 2012
in the garden of Eden, eve have sex with Satan, whom bloodline was Cain, Adam's bloodline was able, when Cain kill Able god put a mark on Cain, the mark was dark skin, which related to blacks today. blacks are not the same as Whites, Arabs, Hispanics, and Asians. blacks are what is called the serpent seed.
Proud to be German! the Aryan White Race Rules!
Blacks are Demons from the Bowels of Satan himself!
AE African

Cape Town, South Africa

#112 Jan 1, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
White society is pushing GAMMA LEVEL PROGRAMMING because, white people originated from caves i.e.darkness. They oppose black history which is recorded in the bible.
Gamma level programning relies on white washing history and too many AA's have brought into the lie of their history is a white mans composition.
I have asked white people to build me a pyramid for more than 70 years and they have not built one yet. Until somebody build me a pyramid, I'm sticking to black history, the bible.
The bible is a lot of crap written by men!
gaz

UK

#113 Jan 1, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
WHETHER PEOPLE ARE RELIGIOUS OR NOT, THERE'S A MORAL CONNECTION THAT CAN NOT BE AVOIDED.
Life consist of sowing and reaping, night and day, sunshine and rain, summer and winter, good and evil.
If either one is eliminated, the opposite will dominate and control.
Took religion out of schools and eliminated the vehicles of morality. Students didn't shoot up the schools, didn't beat up the teachers, didn't roam in gangs.
LIFE IS NOT A VACUUM
ugh neuron pathway stimulation.
BETA. Referred to as “sexual” programming. This programming eliminates all learned moral convictions and stimulates the primitive sexual instinct, devoid of inhibitions.“cat” alters may come out at this level
LIFE IS NOT A VACUUM
GAMMA. Another form of system protection is through “deception” programming, which elicits misinformation and misdirection. This level is intertwined with demonology and tends to regenerate itself at a later time if inappropriately deactivated.
there is just as much occultism and sexual programming done by black people and other races for that matter
gaz

UK

#114 Jan 1, 2013
Wolfgang Hummell wrote:
in the garden of Eden, eve have sex with Satan, whom bloodline was Cain, Adam's bloodline was able, when Cain kill Able god put a mark on Cain, the mark was dark skin, which related to blacks today. blacks are not the same as Whites, Arabs, Hispanics, and Asians. blacks are what is called the serpent seed.
if U read the bible you would know that was horseshit and U filled in a few blanks and added a bit to meet your own agenda

Level 5

Location hidden

#115 Jan 1, 2013
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>No, prove that we are. You are the one that claims it. Prove it nog. Considering that whites are constantly taking care of you and your kind here in the U.S., and every black nation on the planet. Sending millions of dollars worth of food, while you nogs do nothing for your own people, I very seriously doubt you have the slightest chance at doing so. But, good luck:)
Play the switch it around back to me, game. You can't disprove that you and your race not a race of DEVILS. So, I will continue posting on this thread all the evil doings of you and your ilk.

Therefore your sorry white ass can't do schitt about it, with the exception of what you are doing now; moaning, screaming, evading and complaining.

Continue doing the things that you do best it shows that you lack the mentality to change your vile evil ways, because you and your ilk are just INHERENTLY EVIL.

Level 5

Location hidden

#116 Jan 1, 2013
Wolfgang Hummell wrote:
Using the Bible for your own racist agenda shows what you are. DEVIL!

Try again, that game has already been done.

<Your game is old>

“Yet another average white man.”

Level 3

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#117 Jan 1, 2013
RogueScholar36 wrote:
<quoted text>Using the Bible for your own racist agenda shows what you are. DEVIL!
Try again, that game has already been done.
<Your game is old>

You're doing the very same thing here. How is your racism better than anyone else's? It is YOU that sounds like a pitiful, defeated racist here.
Grobbbbbbbb

Lunarblitz

Level 7

USA

#118 Jan 1, 2013
RogueScholar36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Play the switch it around back to me, game. You can't disprove that you and your race not a race of DEVILS. So, I will continue posting on this thread all the evil doings of you and your ilk.
Therefore your sorry white ass can't do schitt about it, with the exception of what you are doing now; moaning, screaming, evading and complaining.
Continue doing the things that you do best it shows that you lack the mentality to change your vile evil ways, because you and your ilk are just INHERENTLY EVIL.
In other words you know without a doubt that you can't prove it. You can only rant you stupidity without backing it up.

It's nogs like you that produce the evidence that black mentality is on a downward spiral with no hope.

Level 5

Location hidden

#119 Jan 1, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
You're doing the very same thing here. How is your racism better than anyone else's? It is YOU that sounds like a pitiful, defeated racist here.
Grobbbbbbbb
You dare to make a comparison of who is the most racist? LMAO! How weak and small you are.

When it becomes an accepted norm to spit in your face, make laws against the color of your skin, then you can cry racism. Until then, you can't even come close to a comparison of who is the most racist.

Devils like you of course want to cry victim, <aggressor that have suddenly become victimized>you don't have the least idea of what racism, discrimination, etc..involves.

It shows that you have a guilt complex.
You want to experience the Black/African American experience, but somehow just can’t.

It's almost like you're the DEVIL scorned.

LMAO!

Level 5

Location hidden

#120 Jan 1, 2013
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>In other words you know without a doubt that you can't prove it. You can only rant you stupidity without backing it up.
It's nogs like you that produce the evidence that black mentality is on a downward spiral with no hope.
Stop playing that reverse schitt. It makes you look just as ignorant and obtuse as you really are.

Now, I state again: PROVE IT!

Level 5

Location hidden

#121 Jan 1, 2013
White DEVILS always lie.

The adage:

"Pale-face speaks with forked tongue" did not come about for no reason.

Level 3

Location hidden

#123 Jan 1, 2013
RogueScholar36 wrote:
<quoted text>You dare to make a comparison of who is the most racist? LMAO! How weak and small you are.
When it becomes an accepted norm to spit in your face, make laws against the color of your skin, then you can cry racism. Until then, you can't even come close to a comparison of who is the most racist.
Devils like you of course want to cry victim, <aggressor that have suddenly become victimized>you don't have the least idea of what racism, discrimination, etc..involves.
It shows that you have a guilt complex.
You want to experience the Black/African American experience, but somehow just can’t.
It's almost like you're the DEVIL scorned.
LMAO!

Right, you being a racist is because I have a guilt complex? Funny stuff. Could it be that maybe you're too stupid to even realize you're a f#cking racist? Dude, if you hate people for being white, you're a racist. Be a man and admit it. Why the tap dance?
Grobbbbbbbbb

Lunarblitz

Level 7

USA

#124 Jan 1, 2013
RogueScholar36 wrote:
<quoted text>Stop playing that reverse schitt. It makes you look just as ignorant and obtuse as you really are.
Now, I state again: PROVE IT!
Hehehehe, you nogs crack me up with your bullsh!t. As I stated, you are making the claim without any proof whatsoever. Back it up Sambo.
True Dat

Newport News, VA

#125 Jan 2, 2013
These threads crack me up.....

Level 5

Location hidden

#126 Jan 2, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, you being a racist is because I have a guilt complex? Funny stuff. Could it be that maybe you're too stupid to even realize you're a f#cking racist? Dude, if you hate people for being white, you're a racist. Be a man and admit it. Why the tap dance?
Grobbbbbbbbb
And you're not racist? LMAO!
You can twist and turn things your way, however we both know there is a specific reason as to why you are on the A/A forum.

I've never stated I hate white people. Where are you coming up with such lies? I would like to see you "tap dance" to show me where I've stated such.
<You DEVILS are nothing but liars>

Level 5

Location hidden

#127 Jan 2, 2013
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>Hehehehe, you nogs crack me up with your bullsh!t. As I stated, you are making the claim without any proof whatsoever. Back it up Sambo.
LMAO!

Well, I guess this means that you really can't prove that you are not that of the DEVIL.

Level 3

Location hidden

#129 Jan 2, 2013
I realize the Alinsky broken record is in play here. Nothing to be gained by trying to talk logic to racists. No matter what color they might be, they are always proud to spew their hatred. What else do they have? Their hate gives them reason that their lack of intellect can't provide. Squawk little parrots.
Grobbbbbbbbbb

Lunarblitz

Level 7

USA

#130 Jan 2, 2013
RogueScholar36 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Well, I guess this means that you really can't prove that you are not that of the DEVIL.
Uh huh. Just what I thought. Just a street corner nigguh flapping his big fat lips and nobody's listening. I don't need to prove anything. I didn't make the claim. You did. And doing a fine job of looking incredibly stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min John Galt 1,406,526
People Who Call Themselves Jews ARE WHITE EUROP... (Feb '10) 6 min Flosstradamus 10,314
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 11 min nave 66
remember when all the liberals mocked and laugh... 13 min KIP 12
White boys desire blk woman and jealous of blk men 20 min Guest 7
I hate niggors 37 min Olive81 10
White men are the BIGGEST rapists world wide 44 min u Make Me Laugh 2
Do you monkeys still have your tails in the air 45 min Oh No You Di-nt 25
Dear White People 46 min coretta lioness 9... 315
More from around the web