Leroy

Stockholm, Sweden

#2 Dec 7, 2012
RogueScholar36 wrote:
The making of these Hollywood films tells all that whites are Inherently Evil:
The Exorcist
Damien Seed
Rosemary’s Baby
A film, also called a movie or motion picture, is a series of still images on a strip of plastic which, when run through a projector and shown on a screen, creates the illusion of moving images.

Fictional film or narrative film is a film that tells a fictional or fictionalized story, event or narrative. In this style of film, believable narratives and characters help convince the audience that the unfolding fiction is real.

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#5 Dec 7, 2012
TAR CREATURES wrote:
<quoted text>
Like /Viggers with their cannibalism, Voodoo and rap music are holy or something?
you probably smell like burning ash and sulpher
White Man Rising

Stone Mountain, GA

#6 Dec 7, 2012
When will you silly blacks realize who runs Hollywood and what their true purpose is?

Hint: It's not white people running the studios.

Put on your thinking caps now because, believe me, all you blacks play a very integral part in Hollywood's ultimate agenda.

It's time you guys WTFU!

WMR (Kindle, 2013)
THE RELIC

United States

#7 Dec 7, 2012
WHETHER PEOPLE ARE RELIGIOUS OR NOT, THERE'S A MORAL CONNECTION THAT CAN NOT BE AVOIDED.

Life consist of sowing and reaping, night and day, sunshine and rain, summer and winter, good and evil.

If either one is eliminated, the opposite will dominate and control.

Took religion out of schools and eliminated the vehicles of morality. Students didn't shoot up the schools, didn't beat up the teachers, didn't roam in gangs.

LIFE IS NOT A VACUUM

ugh neuron pathway stimulation.

BETA. Referred to as “sexual” programming. This programming eliminates all learned moral convictions and stimulates the primitive sexual instinct, devoid of inhibitions.“cat” alters may come out at this level

LIFE IS NOT A VACUUM

GAMMA. Another form of system protection is through “deception” programming, which elicits misinformation and misdirection. This level is intertwined with demonology and tends to regenerate itself at a later time if inappropriately deactivated.
Troll Patrol

League City, TX

#8 Dec 7, 2012
Guys, shhhh. Don't... Just don't... Don't feed this troll.

And if by chance RogueScholar36 is serious, just direct his attention to the "inherently evil" people in many African countries, and how they're still committing crimes against their own people like slavery and genocide... You know, those purportedly "exclusively white" crimes.
THE RELIC

United States

#9 Dec 7, 2012
White society is pushing GAMMA LEVEL PROGRAMMING because, white people originated from caves i.e.darkness. They oppose black history which is recorded in the bible.

Gamma level programning relies on white washing history and too many AA's have brought into the lie of their history is a white mans composition.

I have asked white people to build me a pyramid for more than 70 years and they have not built one yet. Until somebody build me a pyramid, I'm sticking to black history, the bible.
Troll Patrol

League City, TX

#10 Dec 7, 2012
THE RELIC wrote:
White society is pushing GAMMA LEVEL PROGRAMMING because, white people originated from caves i.e.darkness. They oppose black history which is recorded in the bible.
Gamma level programning relies on white washing history and too many AA's have brought into the lie of their history is a white mans composition.
I have asked white people to build me a pyramid for more than 70 years and they have not built one yet. Until somebody build me a pyramid, I'm sticking to black history, the bible.
Umm... I don't know what whites building you a pyramid has to do with anything, but have you heard of the Pyramid of Cestius in Rome, Italy? How about the Louvre in Paris, France? I can list many more, but you have an internet connection, as well. So just put it to better use.
Nairobi Trio

Tempe, AZ

#11 Dec 7, 2012
RogueScholar36 wrote:
The making of these Hollywood films tells all that whites are Inherently Evil:
The Exorcist
Damien Seed
Rosemary’s Baby
You say things like this because you had to watch your parents have sex.

*source: Ralph Ellison's Invisible Man
Nairobi Trio

Tempe, AZ

#12 Dec 7, 2012
THE RELIC wrote:
Alpha Beta Gamma
We just use the Force from watching Star Wars, Mose. You apes are so weak-minded it works.
THE RELIC

United States

#13 Dec 7, 2012
Troll Patrol wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm... I don't know what whites building you a pyramid has to do with anything, but have you heard of the Pyramid of Cestius in Rome, Italy? How about the Louvre in Paris, France? I can list many more, but you have an internet connection, as well. So just put it to better use.
Take another look at your pyramid. Note the elongated point?

Sorry Charley, no good.
White Man Rising

Stone Mountain, GA

#14 Dec 7, 2012
You black pawns on the chessboard will be the first to fall.

Get off the computer, turn off the TV, open a few books and start realizing your true place in this society.

It's not a pretty picture, but it isn't a picture painted by whites either.

You claim you're worthy? Prove it. Time to step up and fight the true enemy.

WMR (Kindle, 2013)
THE RELIC

United States

#15 Dec 7, 2012
You'll claim the Washington Monument is a pyramid too!
THE RELIC

United States

#16 Dec 7, 2012
Nairobi Trio wrote:
<quoted text>
We just use the Force from watching Star Wars, Mose. You apes are so weak-minded it works.
Projection is your profession, trade and calling because, you have been doing it every since you left the caves
THE RELIC

United States

#17 Dec 7, 2012
White Man Rising wrote:
You black pawns on the chessboard will be the first to fall.
Get off the computer, turn off the TV, open a few books and start realizing your true place in this society.
It's not a pretty picture, but it isn't a picture painted by whites either.
You claim you're worthy? Prove it. Time to step up and fight the true enemy.
WMR (Kindle, 2013)
my true place in society us already established and that is a part of history you can not erase.

Oh-Really | 37 min ago

Hey, if I'm so stupid, why did you hire me? Report this post

OhReally __-__-__-_ 16 min ago lol...NoMo inventing quotes with no links again....lol! How D+E+S+P+E+R+A+T+E IS this btch?

http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/TAGO9NV9H2MGT21 ...------

0h-Really | Mar 11, 2012 Another thread about me, slave boy? You keep showing everyone what's on ya mind 24/7....ME. See, you're so fkkng stupid, you can'tr even decopher the sarcasm in that quote you've been spamming all over the forum for the past three days. Lemme explain it to your simple simian mind, boy. You say you worked on inventing the internet, and you say I worked for you, but you also say I'm stupid. So why the fk would you hire someone that's stupid to work on your project? You wouldn't. All you're proving is that I'm right,...about the Timy Circles ®...of negro "logic"....lol!

Keep making threads about me, slave boy....SHOW 'em who's yo massa....

http://m.topix.com/forum/afam
Troll Patrol

League City, TX

#18 Dec 7, 2012
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Take another look at your pyramid. Note the elongated point?
Sorry Charley, no good.
K... Your point being?

Pyramid (noun)

1. a: an ancient massive structure found especially in Egypt having typically a square ground plan, outside walls in the form of four triangles that meet in a point at the top, and inner sepulchral chambers

b: a structure or object of similar form

2. a polyhedron having for its base a polygon and for faces triangles with a common vertex

_Merriam-Webster

You said, "I have asked white people to build me a pyramid for more than 70 years and they have not built one yet".

The definitions above are from Merriam-Webster and describe the pyramids I've listed as examples... Provide your definition(s) and the source(s).
Truth Doctor

United States

#19 Dec 8, 2012
Niccolo Machiavelli's The Prince: Inspired by the Devil? situational.net/.../50-niccolo-machiavellis ... As to the work's reputation of being “inspired by the devil”4, Machiavelli has indeed been “condemned ...

Machiavelli is the Devil | A to Zach atozach.com/.../machiavelli-is-the-devil/Feb 27, 2010 – I was in Columbia the other day and I bought a book called 10 Books That Screwed Up ...

The Prince: Critical Essays: Machiavelli the Devil - CliffsNotes www.cliffsnotes.com/.../machiavelli-devil ... Few writers have inspired the kind of personal hatred that Machiavelli has throughout the centuries, and ...

Niccolo Machiavelli. The Prince. The Devil's Morals: Ethics in ... www.literature-study-online.com/.../ ... Niccolo Machiavelli. An examination of the ethics conveyed in Machiavelli's The Prince.
Style

Swindon, UK

#20 Dec 8, 2012
Leroy wrote:
<quoted text>
A film, also called a movie or motion picture, is a series of still images on a strip of plastic which, when run through a projector and shown on a screen, creates the illusion of moving images.
Fictional film or narrative film is a film that tells a fictional or fictionalized story, event or narrative. In this style of film, believable narratives and characters help convince the audience that the unfolding fiction is real.
Presumably you don't understand the concept of symbolism and allegory. In film there is much more being communicated than JUST the narrative, and it's usually hidden in plain sight!

I want to add to the list:

They Live
The matrix
Star Trek: Insurrection

The white man is indeed the Devil.
U Big Dummy

United States

#21 Dec 8, 2012
Where are the pyramids found? In Egypt

You can't read worth damn. No wonder You're fking dumb animals
----

Troll Patrol | 8 hrs ago THE RELIC wrote: <quoted text> Take another look at your pyramid. Note the elongated point? Sorry Charley, no good.
K... Your point being?
Pyramid (noun)
1. a: an ancient massive structure found especially in Egypt having typically a square ground plan, outside walls in the form of four triangles that meet in a point at the top, and inner sepulchral chambers
b: a structure or object of similar form
2. a polyhedron having for its base a polygon and for faces triangles with a common vertex
_Merriam-Webster
You said, "I have asked white people to build me a pyramid for more than 70 years and they have not built one yet".
The definitions above are from Merriam-Webster and describe the pyramids I've listed as examples... Provide your definition(s) and the source(s).
R
Report this post
Leroy

Stockholm, Sweden

#24 Dec 8, 2012
Style wrote:
<quoted text>
Presumably you don't understand the concept of symbolism and allegory. In film there is much more being communicated than JUST the narrative, and it's usually hidden in plain sight!
I'll tell you a white secret; neither the literal nor the symbolic content of a story is by default a reflection of reality. The Christian symbolism in "The Lord of the Rings" is neither a proof of Gods existence nor the hobbits.
Style wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to add to the list:
They Live
The matrix
Star Trek: Insurrection
The white man is indeed the Devil.
Damn. Was is "Star Trek" that gave us away?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lice Chronicles 11 min THE BLUEPRINT 22
Coretta do your pimp know u on Topix & Not Back... 12 min THE BLUEPRINT 9
White people have a great future ahead of them ... 13 min THE BLUEPRINT 29
Free First Class Tickets To Mozambique 16 min MzThAnG 1
News Pols, activists to rally for mandated black his... 16 min ThomasA 11
exterminate all crackers 22 min aaa 9
Blacks score lowest in technology and engineeri... 26 min aaa 34
Nobody is on white people side 2 hr Ghostblade 85
it must really suck being black! 3 hr KIP 60
White people GO AWAY 6 hr White 272