Eritreans are NOT BLACK!
First Prev
of 40
Next Last
True story

Jamaica Plain, MA

#2 Mar 21, 2008
Alright, you not black.....now go away cause i'm sick of you now.
True story

Jamaica Plain, MA

#5 Mar 21, 2008
EritreanTigrinya wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you butthurt by this fact in how We Eritreans view ourselves? I am curious to know your take on our self-consciousness?
Don't care no more....and I think most of your personalities are abrasive and starts to grate on peoples nerves.

Since: Mar 08

South Bend, IN

#6 Mar 21, 2008
Then What are You ?

Your not black?
Your no white?

What are you, aliens from out off space?
Your not running the earth so you can't be god's!

You haven't really invented anything!
you have no great leaders!

Why all this pride, like your people are great?
You sell your children off to become sex slaves?

South Bend, IN

#8 Mar 22, 2008
Funny you should say that?
I just recently received my DNA results from the national geographic project
in titled " The Geographic project" for those who don't know, what this project does basically is, it allows you trace back your ancestors to their original point of origin !

Now here is what's amazing! Everybody on the planet can trace their ancestors back to Africa!
In fact, back to the Bushman people in Africa!

With that in mind TO MY DISAPPOINTMENT !

MY GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT GRAND FATHE,R DNA TRAIL STARTS IN " ETHIOPIA "
AND ENDS IN " SPAIN "

HOW THE F**K that happen , I DON'T KNOW!
There was no trace of western Africa in my blood

My ancestors
started in your country, went through the middle east, Aisa, Europe, and ended in spain

I'm here am black!
That tells me, that the Ethiopian genes were the strongest!

NOW IF YOUR NOT A BLACK AFRICAN
AND YOUR PEOPLE'S,YOUR ANCESTORS! DNA
CAN BE SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN TO BE INTERTWINED with my DNA!

AND I RECOGNIZE, IAM A BLACK MALE DECENT-ED FROM AFRICA !

THE QUESTION STILL REMAINS, WHAT THE F#$K ARE YOU ? IF YOUR NOT BLACK?

ARE YOU A MARSION ?
ARE YOU WHITE ?
ARE YOU SPANISH?
WHAT ARE YOU, BREAK IT DOWN?

YOU SEEM TO HAVE THIS PRIDE FOR WHAT I DON'T KNOW!
YOUR PEOPLE HAVE NOT DONE ANY THING GREAT!
ESPECIALLY IN THE 20TH CENTURY!

Are you trying to say, YOUR GOD'S PEOPLE ?
BUT IF YOUR god's PEOPLE, and you all CO-SIGNED WITH THE NAZI DURING WORLD WAR 11

THEN WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT GOD!

And the Jews should be trying to F##k yall up
HONESTLY

I DON'T REALLY CARE, FOR NONE OF YOU AFRICAN F*#KS IN AMERICA
BECAUSE YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE !

YOU SHOULD BE IN YOUR OWN DAM COUNTRY TRYING TO MODERNIZE IT !
BUT YOU ARE A COWARD, YOU WANT IT EASY SO YOUR OVER HERE

I knew I was going to catch you in a lie with this scientific proof !

Stupid

So WHAT ARE ?
hawtness

UK

#9 Mar 22, 2008
no-one cares mate,... you can choose to identify yourselves as dogs and no one would care, lol!...damn, it seems like the horn of africans are obssessed with black americans, eh??...you dont see any other black africans posting as much as you guys do, identity crisis perharps?? ;-)

Cape Town, South Africa

#10 Mar 22, 2008
slade0000 wrote:
Funny you should say that?
I just recently received my DNA results from the national geographic project
in titled " The Geographic project" for those who don't know, what this project does basically is, it allows you trace back your ancestors to their original point of origin !
Now here is what's amazing! Everybody on the planet can trace their ancestors back to Africa!
In fact, back to the Bushman people in Africa!
With that in mind TO MY DISAPPOINTMENT !
MY GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT GRAND FATHE,R DNA TRAIL STARTS IN " ETHIOPIA "
AND ENDS IN " SPAIN "
HOW THE F**K that happen , I DON'T KNOW!
There was no trace of western Africa in my blood
My ancestors
started in your country, went through the middle east, Aisa, Europe, and ended in spain
I'm here am black!
That tells me, that the Ethiopian genes were the strongest!
NOW IF YOUR NOT A BLACK AFRICAN
AND YOUR PEOPLE'S,YOUR ANCESTORS! DNA
CAN BE SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN TO BE INTERTWINED with my DNA!
AND I RECOGNIZE, IAM A BLACK MALE DECENT-ED FROM AFRICA !
THE QUESTION STILL REMAINS, WHAT THE F#$K ARE YOU ? IF YOUR NOT BLACK?
ARE YOU A MARSION ?
ARE YOU WHITE ?
ARE YOU SPANISH?
WHAT ARE YOU, BREAK IT DOWN?
YOU SEEM TO HAVE THIS PRIDE FOR WHAT I DON'T KNOW!
YOUR PEOPLE HAVE NOT DONE ANY THING GREAT!
ESPECIALLY IN THE 20TH CENTURY!
Are you trying to say, YOUR GOD'S PEOPLE ?
BUT IF YOUR god's PEOPLE, and you all CO-SIGNED WITH THE NAZI DURING WORLD WAR 11
THEN WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT GOD!
And the Jews should be trying to F##k yall up
HONESTLY
I DON'T REALLY CARE, FOR NONE OF YOU AFRICAN F*#KS IN AMERICA
BECAUSE YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE !
YOU SHOULD BE IN YOUR OWN DAM COUNTRY TRYING TO MODERNIZE IT !
BUT YOU ARE A COWARD, YOU WANT IT EASY SO YOUR OVER HERE
I knew I was going to catch you in a lie with this scientific proof !
Stupid
So WHAT ARE ?
Only the desperate ones come to America darling..

South Bend, IN

#11 Mar 22, 2008
YEA

BUT YOU STILL DIDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION !

OR ADDRESS THE DNA SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE !

YOUR CAUGHT IN YOUR BULLSH*T !

AND

IF ONLY THE DESPERATE COME TO AMERICA
THEN THEIR MOST BE MILLIONS OF DESPERATE MOFO IN YOUR COUNTRY.

AND ASK FOR THE WHITE DEVIL IN THE UK
WHY ARE YOU ON AN AFRO-AMERICAN WEB OST ANY WAY

Cape Town, South Africa

#12 Mar 22, 2008
slade0000 wrote:
YEA
BUT YOU STILL DIDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION !
OR ADDRESS THE DNA SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE !
YOUR CAUGHT IN YOUR BULLSH*T !
AND
IF ONLY THE DESPERATE COME TO AMERICA
THEN THEIR MOST BE MILLIONS OF DESPERATE MOFO IN YOUR COUNTRY.
AND ASK FOR THE WHITE DEVIL IN THE UK
WHY ARE YOU ON AN AFRO-AMERICAN WEB OST ANY WAY
Most South Africans go to Australia or New Zealand or to the UK if they move. Most South Africans don't really like Americans. Mainly because of Bush. I myself am not considering moving to America, because of crazy people like you.

“changing times”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#14 Mar 22, 2008
whatever....who cares.It is better if u are not black actualy but u are!!!we dont want ignorant ppl like u to be black.....
Somali Guy

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Mar 22, 2008
EritreanTigrinya wrote:
now why would I make a comment like "Eritreans are NOT BLACK!"
well some Ethiopians will go out of their way to find pictures like this and say "You see Eritreans defended Nazism"
http://www.geocities.com/~dagmawi/News/Photo_...
What else makes me convinced we're not Black is our extreme cultural difference with the Rest of Black Africa!
I've come to realise that Arabs and Indians are more Black than Eritreans!
Some say our features and skin color is a result of Italian colonisation, I refute that claim, we've always been the way we are...we're not any more mixed than any other group...but one thing is for sure
Eritreans are Not Black! We're not..I know some Afrocentric Black Power "intellectuals" will have a fit with this, but the truth is I've met to many Eritreans..we are what we are and we shouldn't have to Claim something we know we're not...Black is one of them, we're not Mixed...and we're not White...
4.3 Million Eritreans in Eritrea...
4.3 Million Eritreans do not consider themselves Black (even the darkest of dark)
Less than a 1 million in the Diaspora
400,000 in the United States, of those only less than 10,000 consider themselves Black, now these statistics are not from Surveys but from my own collection of data throughout the years
10,000 vs 5,000,000 Eritreans
5,000,000 Eritreans do not see themselves as Black!
So is it correct to label us Black when the Majority of Eritreans don't view ourselves as Black?
I respect you eritreans.
Somali Guy

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Mar 22, 2008
If they don't want to be clasified black than so be it beacause you guys don't have problems when the darkest Indian says hes not black.
Rekik

Delaware, OH

#17 Mar 22, 2008
Somali Darod guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I respect you eritreans.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6918582.stm

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/223...

http://www.africa.upenn.edu/Hornet/irin_5699a...

Eritrea is financing and behind the ethio-mali war.
Somali Guy

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Mar 22, 2008
Rekik wrote:
Their people are nice like I have met many eritreans who were very good neghibors and use to invite me to their homes.I wasn't talking about the government.
Rekik

Delaware, OH

#19 Mar 22, 2008
Somali Darod guy wrote:
If they don't want to be clasified black than so be it beacause you guys don't have problems when the darkest Indian says hes not black.
http://hagerfikerradio.com/eppf2/EritreanPers...
Do you see those naps on his head?
Where does kinky hair come from? Black people.
Therefore all ( except the raishada)are indigenous BLACK africans.
Rekik

Delaware, OH

#20 Mar 22, 2008
somali Darod guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Their people are nice like I have met many eritreans who were very good neghibors and use to invite me to their homes.I wasn't talking about the government.
Why do you hate Ethiopians but love eritreans?
Somali Guy

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Mar 22, 2008
Rekik wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate Ethiopians but love eritreans?
I don't hate ethiopians exept mabey the government but most ethiopians and eritrean I met were nice like all people there are good people and bad people in every groups of people.
Somali Guy

Minneapolis, MN

#24 Mar 22, 2008
EritreanTigrinya wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Somali Darod guy, your people are very strong and intelligent, Peace, Freedom and Prosperity to your people Somali!
Thank you ErtitreanTigrinya.
Somali Guy

Minneapolis, MN

#25 Mar 22, 2008
Peace to the Horn of Africa.
eris are black

Scarborough, Canada

#26 Mar 22, 2008
EritreanTigrinya wrote:
<quoted text>
I am CLEAR in what I am Saying..but you are saying you are Descended from Ethiopia, if I am correct to know for a fact that Ethiopia is Not Eritrea and ERitrea is Not Ethiopia! So you are descended from Ethiopians, NOT ERitreans. There is no bullsht in my Statement except the Truth in The Eritrean Mindset and I challenge you to do a study on Eritreans of which I am sure you don't know anything about because you said Ethiopia. So you haven't debunked nothing and I won't need to answer a question not directed to me as an Eritrean!
What you don't understand is that Eritrea is a NATIONALITY!
Does
American = Black?
American = White?
Ofcourse not, why because American = Nationality not a race!
Therefore Eritrean = Nationality because its a nationality not a race!
So my conclusion as well as the sentiments of 5,000,000 Eritreans holds TRUE that ERITREANS are NOT BLACK!..We don't see ourselves as Black nor do we accept You or your White Masters to referring to us as Black!
Slade, me saying that "Eritreans are NOT BLACK" is not racist, but you asking a callous question like 'What have your people accomplished?" is RACIST!..because you are part of the Black Race..and I am part of the Eritrean Nationality!
So count me and my 5 million Eritreans out of your Black Race, we don't want anything to do with Race and your Internal Racism! Get over yourself! and you are not better than us...we have accomplished many things which your West Media does not show because it would cause a problem to the image of Africa, so that being the case, you can keep believing that "Eritreans haven't accomplished anything" atleast we are not ashamed to be Eritrean nor are we ignorant of our own accomplishments! Basically slade, you need the recognition of the West Media to feel good about yourself, WE DON"T!!!!!
u stupd shit eritrens are black and these are the choices black brown white yellow what are not brown cause ur not indian or mexican white cause ur not european yellow cause ur not chinnese but black because some of the frist humans came from ethiopia and eritrean islands and all ur facts are wrong in america eritreans are afro americans theres no diffrence but back home maybe in eritrea they idiots they dont no what black means they dont have bet lol but 4 u to say that we are not black maybe our culture and black is not a culture its a race like if u were born in canada u cant say u were born in america its a fact it cant change http://images.google.ca/images... second pic say it loud im black and proud and eri and u people are the reason eris hate themselves ur a joke
Lily

Richmond, CA

#27 Mar 22, 2008
EritreanTigrinya wrote:
now why would I make a comment like "Eritreans are NOT BLACK!"
well some Ethiopians will go out of their way to find pictures like this and say "You see Eritreans defended Nazism"
http://www.geocities.com/~dagmawi/News/Photo_...
What else makes me convinced we're not Black is our extreme cultural difference with the Rest of Black Africa!
I've come to realise that Arabs and Indians are more Black than Eritreans!
Some say our features and skin color is a result of Italian colonisation, I refute that claim, we've always been the way we are...we're not any more mixed than any other group...but one thing is for sure
Eritreans are Not Black! We're not..I know some Afrocentric Black Power "intellectuals" will have a fit with this, but the truth is I've met to many Eritreans..we are what we are and we shouldn't have to Claim something we know we're not...Black is one of them, we're not Mixed...and we're not White...
4.3 Million Eritreans in Eritrea...
4.3 Million Eritreans do not consider themselves Black (even the darkest of dark)
Less than a 1 million in the Diaspora
400,000 in the United States, of those only less than 10,000 consider themselves Black, now these statistics are not from Surveys but from my own collection of data throughout the years
10,000 vs 5,000,000 Eritreans
5,000,000 Eritreans do not see themselves as Black!
So is it correct to label us Black when the Majority of Eritreans don't view ourselves as Black?
OH MY GOD, YOU ARE SO FULL OR YOURSELF. But I feel really bad for the Eriterean Kids (the then Ethiopian kids) who were forced and brainwashed to swear to be natzis like that. I am sure they had no choice adn didn't know better. It is really one of the SADDEST THINGS I HAVE EVER SEEN. I AM SO GLAD ERITEREANS ARE NOT PART OF ETHIOPIA ANYMORE (you guys really are different from us, in a sense that you are CRUEL AND HATEFUL people who will fight for any reason even though it is NOT WORTH KILLING FOR. No purpose. YOU EMBARASS ME AS AN ETHIOPIAN. Ere inkuan hedachihu, please don't ever come back...izaw kiru inantes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 40
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HELLO: Why do you believe in idol picture of J... 1 min Redefined 203
Welfare Stats By Race: Let's Get Down To The Ni... (Oct '07) 2 min Ikwiata 5,873
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Teaman 1,394,661
African/Asian Muslims Target White 10 min enoch powell 35
Marcus: In need of some p***y!!! 14 min Drilling for the ... 5
The UK has left the EU 16 min Go Blue Forever 63
News Chicago-area black population drops as resident... 22 min Whitepeopleforthewin 7
Topix Muslims: How do you feel about brexit? 47 min Whitepeopleforthewin 30
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 57 min Whitepeopleforthewin 114
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 hr IT IS I 135,955
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr IT IS I 46,259
More from around the web