85 percent of bm want ww
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#1 Aug 28, 2013
And 70 percent of bw.. Thirst for wm.. What do all my non black brotherz and sisterz think.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2 Aug 28, 2013
Lies!!! And why are u on a blk forum..in america?!!! Are u in luv with bw?tell the truth

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#3 Aug 28, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
Lies!!! And why are u on a blk forum..in america?!!! Are u in luv with bw?tell the truth
whaa for laughs.. U negras r funny.. And sick in the same time.. Never find ur kind in civil worlds.. Only a negra like u would rape kids and burn bibles in the name of satan.
Satan

Lewisville, TX

#4 Aug 28, 2013
Yet 97% of WW only want WM.

Of Course blacks will say the Census, matchdotcom, etc, etc, etc all lie.

50% of Whites simply do not know or even have friends of other races.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#5 Aug 28, 2013
Satan wrote:
Yet 97% of WW only want WM.
Of Course blacks will say the Census, matchdotcom, etc, etc, etc all lie.
50% of Whites simply do not know or even have friends of other races.
what black or white woman can resists u kiddynapping pedos..

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#6 Aug 29, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>whaa for laughs.. U negras r funny.. And sick in the same time.. Never find ur kind in civil worlds.. Only a negra like u would rape kids and burn bibles in the name of satan.
i dnt believe in satan or god im ATHEIST...i would never touch a kid like tht...not attracted to them and i cant literally stand being around kids..i have a zero tolerance for them

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#7 Aug 29, 2013
90% of black men are mental slaves.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#8 Aug 29, 2013
99.99 Percent of us BM prefer non-Black Latinas. Secondly, White Snow bunnies and thirdly Asian chicks. Its Sistaz that we don't like. They're just too fat,masculine,manly,dark and have that ugly nappy hair. Who would you choose Rachel Jeantel or Selena Gomez. Think about it...its not Rocket Science people.
Wayne X

Plymouth, UK

#9 Aug 29, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
99.99 Percent of us BM prefer non-Black Latinas. Secondly, White Snow bunnies and thirdly Asian chicks. Its Sistaz that we don't like. They're just too fat,masculine,manly,dark and have that ugly nappy hair. Who would you choose Rachel Jeantel or Selena Gomez. Think about it...its not Rocket Science people.
Crakkka, the only one you're f00ling with your black act is other dumb crakkkas.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#10 Aug 29, 2013
Wayne X wrote:
<quoted text>
Crakkka, the only one you're f00ling with your black act is other dumb crakkkas.
Quit frontin PHagg you know you love non-Black women too unless you're a phagg. You're probably one of those tore up brothaz broke as hell and a loser. Your fake Black and Proud doesn't work around here. You'd drop an ugly, masculine dark Sista for a pretty White chick in a heart beat if you could.
Wayne X

Plymouth, UK

#11 Aug 29, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Quit frontin PHagg you know you love non-Black women too unless you're a phagg. You're probably one of those tore up brothaz broke as hell and a loser. Your fake Black and Proud doesn't work around here. You'd drop an ugly, masculine dark Sista for a pretty White chick in a heart beat if you could.
Nah..I don't dine with with swine. Keep them string hair, wet dog smelling, 18 going on 80 lookin' bytches. It is even the brokest bum brotha who are more likely opt for some low self esteemed white ho. So they can run her credit and pass her around the crew. rofl UEONO
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#12 Aug 29, 2013
Wayne X wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah..I don't dine with with swine. Keep them string hair, wet dog smelling, 18 going on 80 lookin' bytches. It is even the brokest bum brotha who are more likely opt for some low self esteemed white ho. So they can run her credit and pass her around the crew. rofl UEONO
Only a jealous BW would say shyt like that. I think you're a BW trying to pass off as a BM. lmbao busted!

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#13 Aug 29, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
90% of black men are mental slaves.
very true

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#15 Aug 29, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>i dnt believe in satan or god im ATHEIST...i would never touch a kid like tht...not attracted to them and i cant literally stand being around kids..i have a zero tolerance for them
huh.. And putting god in ur porn like fantasies is not as bad as a pedo thinking the same as a kid.. Dont worry even pedos dont believe in hell.. Or god.. Lol.. In u sit there watching ur gay porn thinking ur happy.. Lol
Wayne X

Plymouth, UK

#16 Aug 29, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Only a jealous BW would say shyt like that. I think you're a BW trying to pass off as a BM. lmbao busted!
The only imposter here is you, saltine. Believe me there are millions of BM who feel the way I do. You wouldn't know a thing about that cuz you're white and have no black person in your family tree. This is coming from someone who would remain a BM till the day I die and interact with BM on a daily basis.
BTW, My cousins are 10x worse and more radical than I am and will ever be.
Wayne X

Plymouth, UK

#17 Aug 29, 2013
UEONO lol..
Spit-Fiyah

Montgomery, AL

#18 Aug 29, 2013
not true with the 85% of bm wanting "milkys" as we bm secretly like to call them as they don't last long like milk and obviously cause they white lmbao.tha's why when wm get older they tend to lose(or get "rid" of their wife)and get a much younger ww/other.lol
most likely why bm/ww divorse is so high as i can see a bm waking up one morning and look over like WHAT THE FCK?????? she looks like a samoan.lmbao
Spit-Fiyah

Montgomery, AL

#19 Aug 29, 2013
mixed women is where it's at,all day.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#20 Aug 29, 2013
I would love to see the site you people are getting your info from. Seriously
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#21 Aug 29, 2013
Imgreat wrote:
I would love to see the site you people are getting your info from. Seriously
Its been happening in our community for decades and you know it. Ever since the Civil Rights movements when the the pretty Snow Bunnies started lusting over BM in public eventhough they'd been lusting over us for centuries. The feeling has always been mutual. With us lusting over those pretty blue eyes and blond hair.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm pregnant by a black man....what do I tell m... (Mar '16) 2 min Mike the mechanic 74
White people, Asian people, Latino people, Arab... 4 min Mike the mechanic 5
Proof black people are intelligent 5 min Mike the mechanic 5
What African Americans really are 6 min Mike the mechanic 64
Poll Why do some blacks steal history? (Dec '09) 6 min Mike the mechanic 82
White People Are The Most EVIL (Sep '08) 8 min Mike the mechanic 205
Jesus had the skin of Burnt Brass (Mar '11) 12 min Jamarian carter 1,523
Why do white girls get mad when white guys talk... 45 min blu 83
Israelite Supremacist - A Day In The Life 2 hr Ben 17
WM acting tough on the Net 2 hr JRT 18
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 3 hr JRT 63
More from around the web