The Illusion of the Great White Man

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
I AM

United States

#1 Mar 23, 2014
I notice the average and ordinary White Men stand behind the accomplishments of a few Pioneers of their Ethnicity and think, "I Am Great." This, they hang their hats on, and walk around with a sense of clout, glory, honor and perceive-potency.

Closer examination, however, among the Caucasian ethnicity of 166 million people, reveal the White Males.....to have an ethnicity population of 166 million people, are overrated, underperforming and simple average joes, benefitting from "White Supremacy" than anything with superior:

Skillsets
Intelligence
Inventions

And in reference with Interracial Relationships, IRBW praise these average White dudes to make the case against Black Men; whom are actually better-skilled, intelligent and of more worth due to their capability to multi-task "Greatness" with just half of their brain powers.

Let me explain....!

As Black Americans, we are living in a White Supremacy utopia. Laws are established. Ideologies, firmly brainwashed into the psyche of our American Society. Since the Rules are to their strength (Caucasian People) they controls the volumes how much to turn up White Supremacy and turn down, simultaneously and as seamless, without so much a revolt from the masses.

A shortcut to determine the potential of one's intelligence, skillset and invention is NOT measured in a college degree (though I support college) but, one who can experience severe hardship and long-suffering that his Pineal Gland kicks into overdrive where he sense the core of his inner-self thus, finding his God-Self.

Such discipline breed an open mind to deep-thinking, critical-analysis, problem-solving capability. Deep-Thinking lead to solutions (products). Critical-analysis leads to functions/mechanism (designs). Problem-solving leads to Invention ($$$).

And all there is left is Time and Work under the sun and the making of a Civilization. This is how Egypt and Babylon rose to power....by BLACK MEN.

With the White People......let's just say, they have NO IDEA what it means to suffer, hardship etc. Their worth, intelligence and skills is the LEAST among Mankind. What you see of this Great America country is an Illusion of the White Man's "supposed" greatness.. All their inventions and ideas was taken from the civilization before them: the Black Man.

White Man made modern-improvement from old ideas but the same concepts to make it of better quality. There is NO Invention Spirit of the White Man. Only the Black Man has that in abundance, for they can access their Pineal Gland at a higher activation rate while Caucasians' Pineal Gland is totally calcified. In other words, shot. Of no use....due to being Recessive and Inferior.

The fact BW have achieved in the education department, can only means how greater the Men of their Race are. But with White Supremacy and laws and ideologies in place, it serves to thwart all (not just Blacks) and only let any nationality get closer enough but never equal or to surpasses them. Not in America because the White Man knows he is inferior, Recessive and weak compared to the Black Man.

(....not for long, though).
Drilling for the nerve

Rochester, NY

#3 Mar 23, 2014
Back in the day, we invented Booty Call. The lowly, unimaginative black male copied it from us.
I AM

United States

#4 Mar 23, 2014
White Man finally knows the Truth about his worth. Which is little to nothing. Be grateful of your White Supremacy for without it, there is no way you can compete with the world.
I AM

United States

#7 Mar 23, 2014
The average White Boy of America today are no Pioneers. They're followers just like the rest of the world. However because of White Supremacy, it gives them a shot to the top for being White while a well qualified Black Man would have to prove his worth 3 times better than what the average White Man can do.

Black Man simply do it 5 times better, instead. Yet, a White Man get to be his Superior while actually being an understudy to the Black Man who master it so well. So, White boy is essentially learning from Black Man as a Superior to him while Black Man is forced to regard him "qualified." This is the virtues of White Supremacy.
Troll Detector

New Port Richey, FL

#8 Mar 23, 2014
I AM illiterate wrote:
This is the virtues
"These are",....beacon boy.
rhon

New York, NY

#9 Mar 23, 2014
I AM wrote:
The average White Boy of America today are no Pioneers. They're followers just like the rest of the world..
At least the average white boy has a job and can keep his pants pulled up.
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#10 Mar 23, 2014
I AM wrote:
I notice the average and ordinary White Men stand behind the accomplishments of a few Pioneers of their Ethnicity and think, "I Am Great." This, they hang their hats on, and walk around with a sense of clout, glory, honor and perceive-potency.
Closer examination, however, among the Caucasian ethnicity of 166 million people, reveal the White Males.....to have an ethnicity population of 166 million people, are overrated, underperforming and simple average joes, benefitting from "White Supremacy" than anything with superior:
Skillsets
Intelligence
Inventions
And in reference with Interracial Relationships, IRBW praise these average White dudes to make the case against Black Men; whom are actually better-skilled, intelligent and of more worth due to their capability to multi-task "Greatness" with just half of their brain powers.
Let me explain....!
As Black Americans, we are living in a White Supremacy utopia. Laws are established. Ideologies, firmly brainwashed into the psyche of our American Society. Since the Rules are to their strength (Caucasian People) they controls the volumes how much to turn up White Supremacy and turn down, simultaneously and as seamless, without so much a revolt from the masses.
A shortcut to determine the potential of one's intelligence, skillset and invention is NOT measured in a college degree (though I support college) but, one who can experience severe hardship and long-suffering that his Pineal Gland kicks into overdrive where he sense the core of his inner-self thus, finding his God-Self.
Such discipline breed an open mind to deep-thinking, critical-analysis, problem-solving capability. Deep-Thinking lead to solutions (products). Critical-analysis leads to functions/mechanism (designs). Problem-solving leads to Invention ($$$).
And all there is left is Time and Work under the sun and the making of a Civilization. This is how Egypt and Babylon rose to power....by BLACK MEN.
With the White People......let's just say, they have NO IDEA what it means to suffer, hardship etc. Their worth, intelligence and skills is the LEAST among Mankind. What you see of this Great America country is an Illusion of the White Man's "supposed" greatness.. All their inventions and ideas was taken from the civilization before them: the Black Man.
White Man made modern-improvement from old ideas but the same concepts to make it of better quality. There is NO Invention Spirit of the White Man. Only the Black Man has that in abundance, for they can access their Pineal Gland at a higher activation rate while Caucasians' Pineal Gland is totally calcified. In other words, shot. Of no use....due to being Recessive and Inferior.
The fact BW have achieved in the education department, can only means how greater the Men of their Race are. But with White Supremacy and laws and ideologies in place, it serves to thwart all (not just Blacks) and only let any nationality get closer enough but never equal or to surpasses them. Not in America because the White Man knows he is inferior, Recessive and weak compared to the Black Man.
(....not for long, though).
Unlike the apologists here who swoon over the inventor of peanut butter, I suppose.
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#11 Mar 23, 2014
I AM wrote:
The average White Boy of America today are no Pioneers. They're followers just like the rest of the world. However because of White Supremacy, it gives them a shot to the top for being White while a well qualified Black Man would have to prove his worth 3 times better than what the average White Man can do.
Black Man simply do it 5 times better, instead. Yet, a White Man get to be his Superior while actually being an understudy to the Black Man who master it so well. So, White boy is essentially learning from Black Man as a Superior to him while Black Man is forced to regard him "qualified." This is the virtues of White Supremacy.
English. Learn it.
I AM

Pasadena, TX

#12 Mar 23, 2014
Now, can the defective IRBW come to this thread and see how I (as One Black Man) got these White Apes in a frenzy??

Do you now see the power of the Black Man's majestic to make these Pink Apes so insecure, they questioning my grammar?? Notice they're not questioning the opening thread? They not mocking me with racist insults for I am a worthy FOE to their feeble psyche.

I just want to show you, your Pink Ape Neanderthal Freak Show, is not greater than the Melanin Black Man that made it possible for him to live. This is not an attempt to change your mind. This is a reality-knock to keep your stupidity in check.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13 Mar 23, 2014
The average white person is of average intelligence but due to the excellent public relations they have enjoyed in the past and currently receive, their carefully cultivated intellectual eminence is conferred upon them without qualifications. They, like all other racial and ethnic groups, are comprised of a 5-10% intelligentsia with various levels of cognitive skills in descending order. This perception is afforded to them because they control the mediums of information dissemination and depict themselves as the standard in all things, including intelligence. From there, it simply morphs into perception being greater than reality. Were they as intelligent as they are assumed to be, they would not repeatedly find themselves victims of the political and economic machinations of the elite (1%) as they are. However, as long as they continue having editorial control over what we see, hear and read, this faux reality shall persist.
Minority

El Monte, CA

#14 Mar 23, 2014
Coming from the Caucasus region where vegetation was scarce, the white man had to develop the skills of a predator.

Fox....smart to avoid the hunter
Lion...strong become the hunter.

As the white man migrated back into Africa, he was taken with knowledge found at the greatest library that ever existed, The Great Library of Alexandria in Egypt.

After gleaning a few drops of African knowledge, they destroyed the Library.

DESTROYING THE GREAT LIBRARY OF ALEXANDRIA WAS THE FIRST CAUSALITY AND THE BEGINNING OF THE DARK AGES.

DARK AGES....destroy art, literature and science (black people)

ENLIGHTENMENT...white wash, to lighten and now it's Socrates, Plato and Aristotle.
Minority

El Monte, CA

#15 Mar 23, 2014
Europeans are now in the process of eliminating Africa.

Egypt is in Africa....Europeans are calling it the middle east. A few decades from now Africa will have another name.

AA's are racists....White people keep repeating this until "people" will believe a minority group is racist and white people are the victimsm
Big Knob

United States

#16 Mar 24, 2014
This is what he's done, he colonized history, then he colonized religion, and the image of God. Now you go to church on sunday mourning worshiping his image, in school he gives you his version of history and you're taught what to think and not how to think. Through the media he's got you brainwashed into using him as the norm, instead of achievement as the norm, and notice how they constantly want to focus on whats negative about blks all the time, and try to taunt you with it , theyre whole game is joseph goebbels style of propaganda, which consists of a daily diet of negative attacks on the bm. all designed for you to react,.........
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#17 Mar 24, 2014
Yep is sure is a great gift from God to be White.
Its like winning the lotto without even buying a ticket.
Now stop your hating darkies jealousy is an ugly thing.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#18 Mar 24, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
This is what he's done, he colonized history, then he colonized religion, and the image of God. Now you go to church on sunday mourning worshiping his image, in school he gives you his version of history and you're taught what to think and not how to think. Through the media he's got you brainwashed into using him as the norm, instead of achievement as the norm, and notice how they constantly want to focus on whats negative about blks all the time, and try to taunt you with it , theyre whole game is joseph goebbels style of propaganda, which consists of a daily diet of negative attacks on the bm. all designed for you to react,.........
" What is History but a lie agreed upon. " - Napoleon Bonaparte
Jesse Owens

El Monte, CA

#19 Mar 24, 2014
I saw Hitler sitting in the stands pouting about his superior race.

ON YOUR MARK

There was a German to my left and he said, "boy better false start and save face".

GET READY

There was a German on my right and he said, "boy you cross that finish line last.

GO

I ran my race and ran Hitler out of the stadium.

GOEBBEL DID A JOB ON AA'S.

White people......N

Now AA.....N

White people....N's are not responsible

Now AA....N's are not responsible

White people....N's are not responsible or accountable

Now AA....N's are not responsible or accountable

WHATEVER WHITE PEOPLE SAY, THE PARROT AA WILL SAY.

Goebbel did a job on AA's.
sme

United States

#20 Mar 24, 2014
Shining in darkness wrote:
Yep is sure is a great gift from God to be White.
Its like winning the lotto without even buying a ticket.
Now stop your hating darkies jealousy is an ugly thing.
Skin color doesn't pay your bills nor does it put a roof over your head. Stop being stupid.
I AM

Pasadena, TX

#21 Mar 24, 2014
Cogito2 wrote:
The average white person is of average intelligence but due to the excellent public relations they have enjoyed in the past and currently receive, their carefully cultivated intellectual eminence is conferred upon them without qualifications. They, like all other racial and ethnic groups, are comprised of a 5-10% intelligentsia with various levels of cognitive skills in descending order. This perception is afforded to them because they control the mediums of information dissemination and depict themselves as the standard in all things, including intelligence. From there, it simply morphs into perception being greater than reality. Were they as intelligent as they are assumed to be, they would not repeatedly find themselves victims of the political and economic machinations of the elite (1%) as they are. However, as long as they continue having editorial control over what we see, hear and read, this faux reality shall persist.
Excellent analysis! Much regards, fella (fist-bump).
I AM

Pasadena, TX

#22 Mar 24, 2014
Minority wrote:
Coming from the Caucasus region where vegetation was scarce, the white man had to develop the skills of a predator.
Fox....smart to avoid the hunter
Lion...strong become the hunter.
As the white man migrated back into Africa, he was taken with knowledge found at the greatest library that ever existed, The Great Library of Alexandria in Egypt.
After gleaning a few drops of African knowledge, they destroyed the Library.
DESTROYING THE GREAT LIBRARY OF ALEXANDRIA WAS THE FIRST CAUSALITY AND THE BEGINNING OF THE DARK AGES.
DARK AGES....destroy art, literature and science (black people)
ENLIGHTENMENT...white wash, to lighten and now it's Socrates, Plato and Aristotle.
Another excellent insight!
GOTCHA

Atlanta, GA

#23 Mar 24, 2014
The WM over the years have created BS bureaucratic, unnecessary jobs to make themselves look 'superior.'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Halle Berry Accused Her Daughter's Father Of Ma... 2 min Electrica 41
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,144,196
we mestizos and indians dont like blacks so sto... 5 min I see triplets 197
Same-sex marriage is just the beginning 6 min Rick in Kansas 20
FERGUSON....The fix was in the selection of the... 10 min Donny Brook 327
Why do American Blacks think they're Egyptians? (Apr '12) 11 min Adams 2,470
cop who shot 12 yr old boy, lied (video) 13 min dbiggs69 3
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Insect Trust 26,636
BW Dating White Actor Is Harrassed By Jealous W... 2 hr Blue Darkness 427
Black Friday is Racist! (Oct '10) 3 hr Rey Boricua 39