Black America, Why Are We Boasting Ab...

Black America, Why Are We Boasting About Ourselves???

Posted in the African-American Forum

London

Columbus, OH

#2 Nov 9, 2013
Aren't you married to a Latina?
London

Columbus, OH

#4 Nov 9, 2013
Malic wrote:
@ London,
Yes, I am. And???
Last I checked that's not an aaw.
(case closed).
Maximilian Jnr III

Fremont, CA

#6 Nov 11, 2013
Malic wrote:
She's Black and part of the Children of Israel like you and I. Neither are you an "African" let alone, an American. We are Hebrew Israelites living in our Oppressors' land.
If you're an African America......go ask an African is they claim you. Then ask Congress if Blacks are recognized as official citizens of the U.S. The fact we have to renewal our Voting Rights while Whites have to do no such thing, tells us who we are in this Babylon America.
'Black Latinas' are mixed with 4 or 5 races and Somalis are part Arab.Your trying to pass these women off as black because you won't go anywhere near a West African woman.Real Talk.
Exit Stage Left

Euless, TX

#7 Nov 11, 2013
London wrote:
Aren't you married to a Latina?
Hahahahaha!!!!!! Case closed.

“don't trip”

Since: Mar 13

Miami Florida

#9 Nov 11, 2013
Maximilian Jnr III wrote:
<quoted text>
'Black Latinas' are mixed with 4 or 5 races and Somalis are part Arab.Your trying to pass these women off as black because you won't go anywhere near a West African woman.Real Talk.
latinas are native American mixed white and samolis are not mixed you don't know what you're talking about. if they was mixed they wouldn't be as dark as they are and if they was mixed what color does they skin color show? exactly black and they even claim to be black so go learn some sense and stop claiming people as they not.

“don't trip”

Since: Mar 13

Miami Florida

#10 Nov 11, 2013
and latinas don't have to be mixed latina is not a race dumb dumb
Leroy

Charleston, SC

#11 Nov 11, 2013
No such thing as native American. Everyone on this continent are immigrants from somewhere else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dravidian will never be BLACK (Mar '12) 5 min Black Power 112
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min yisarel 133,262
News Store hours an obstacle to fresh foods in low-i... 12 min swines suck 4
Oregon P.D. are Punks 17 min TheOriginalDoby 212
News US currency to feature an African-American for ... 21 min Ronald 194
BW: Your Nappy-Hair Is A Curse! Know Why? Becau... (Jul '14) 28 min Breelala 18
Why do BM like Trashy Poor Low Class WW/Non BW? (Aug '12) 29 min jtr304 16
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 43,504
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 4 hr Don Barros Serrano 3,451
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 5 hr The Doctor 6,215
More from around the web