Before there was Hitler, there was Nero

Before there was Hitler, there was Nero

Posted in the African-American Forum

Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#1 Apr 27, 2013
Nero of Rome who brought the entire Roman Empire to the brink of collapse with his legendary excesses and cruelty. So call "cruel", he slaughtered and persecuted the Christians. He was at the tender age of 17 when he first came to power and made the righteous decision.

http://youtu.be/XeAM_s48Bcs

More evil than Adolf Hitler? Like Hitler, Nero was described as an anti-Christ but to some, a hero.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 27, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
Nero of Rome who brought the entire Roman Empire to the brink of collapse with his legendary excesses and cruelty. So call "cruel", he slaughtered and persecuted the Christians. He was at the tender age of 17 when he first came to power and made the righteous decision.
http://youtu.be/XeAM_s48Bcs
More evil than Adolf Hitler? Like Hitler, Nero was described as an anti-Christ but to some, a hero.
Some have said that it is Nero being spoken of in the Book of Revelations, that 666 refers to his street address on Palatine Hill.
NERO

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Apr 27, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Some have said that it is Nero being spoken of in the Book of Revelations, that 666 refers to his street address on Palatine Hill.
Nero's name in Greek (Kaiser Neron) represented by Hebrew letters (qsr nrwn), which also function as numbers
q = 60
s = 100
r = 200
n = 50
w = 6

qsr nrwn (60 + 100 + 200 + 50 + 200 + 6 + 50)= 666
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#5 Apr 27, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Some have said that it is Nero being spoken of in the Book of Revelations, that 666 refers to his street address on Palatine Hill.
I have heard of this as well. They also say that Nero is being "rebirthed" in some of today's leaders like Hitler and many U.S. Presidents. I don't believe anything in any of the holy books, but that makes sense since his street address indeed was that on Palatine Hill. I think history and "Neroism" is repeating itself right now. Some followers would call that being in the end times.
Hans Korrlla

Seychelles

#6 Apr 27, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard of this as well. They also say that Nero is being "rebirthed" in some of today's leaders like Hitler and many U.S. Presidents. I don't believe anything in any of the holy books, but that makes sense since his street address indeed was that on Palatine Hill. I think history and "Neroism" is repeating itself right now. Some followers would call that being in the end times.
"Nero is being "rebirthed" in some of today's leaders like Hitler"

WHAT??????????

Hitler is "one of today's leaders"???????

Quit pretending to be smart.

It isn't working.
Nero of Pagan Rome

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Apr 27, 2013
Nice thread, Amelia.

When ever I get a chance I'm going to check out the video you've provided in the link.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#8 Apr 27, 2013
Hans Korrlla wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nero is being "rebirthed" in some of today's leaders like Hitler"
WHAT??????????
Hitler is "one of today's leaders"???????
Quit pretending to be smart.
It isn't working.
Troll. This is a positive thread so please remove yourself and go to my thread titled "Sugar Cocaine" if you want to troll or argue. Also please read before commenting to anyone's postings.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#9 Apr 27, 2013
Nero of Pagan Rome wrote:
Nice thread, Amelia.
When ever I get a chance I'm going to check out the video you've provided in the link.
You're welcome. There are more videos on Nero, but this one pretty much sums it up.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#10 Apr 27, 2013
Nero of Pagan Rome wrote:
Nice thread, Amelia.
When ever I get a chance I'm going to check out the video you've provided in the link.
Oh and topix backed me out of one of your postings to me about Vlad Dracula lol, but I can't wait to read about that individual >:).
Nero 666 of Rome

Jacksonville, FL

#11 Apr 27, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome. There are more videos on Nero, but this one pretty much sums it up.
Oh, ok... and again, thanks for sharing.
Nero of Rome

Jacksonville, FL

#12 Apr 27, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and topix backed me out of one of your postings to me about Vlad Dracula lol, but I can't wait to read about that individual >:).
Yeah, and they probably have some videos about him on YouTube. You might want to check them out, when ever you get a chance. I'm sure they'll be interesting....
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#14 Apr 27, 2013
Nero of Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and they probably have some videos about him on YouTube. You might want to check them out, when ever you get a chance. I'm sure they'll be interesting....
I'm actually about to check it out now. There's a dismantle going on here on this forum lol. I'm sitting back watching it while I eat my popcorn lol. It's what should've been done a long time ago so people can have civil dialogue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,656,102
Whatever happened to Cigar face and Coretta Joe... 10 min The Laughing Axe 8
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 12 min KIP 162
"Hands Up!" "Don't SHOOT!" 18 min KIP 15
Why I love black men: From a white woman (Feb '15) 25 min Cigar Face 26 166
Blacks. Stop trying to steal people's history. 26 min THX Whip Cracker 11
Roy Moore Got This, Playa. MAGA 33 min KIP 16
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr Cigar Face 26 1,609
the wheel never invented in Sub Saharan Africa (Jun '16) 3 hr Black Power 227
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 8 hr Night_driver 896
More from around the web