Random thoughts...
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#90405 Jan 2, 2015
ti amo 2011 wrote:
Happy new year Yankees ;)
.....I suppose u got a naked blak male for christmas?.........a naked blak male wrapped up in a bow?.........and with an erect pr**k..........

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#90406 Jan 2, 2015
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>.....I suppose u got a naked blak male for christmas?.........a naked blak male wrapped up in a bow?.........and with an erect pr**k..........

Lol .. Happy new year to you too :)

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#90408 Jan 2, 2015
gargantos wrote:
<quoted text>You are an azzhole but you seem to have a nice azz though...

Now I´m jealous of black men.. lol
The feeling is mutual in regards to being a "axx hole" but happy new year to you though lol

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#90410 Jan 2, 2015
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>.....I suppose u got a naked blak male for christmas?.........a naked blak male wrapped up in a bow?.........and with an erect pr**k..........
Isn't it funny how that's what you thought about, out of all the things you could have come up with a naked BM and his pr**k was on your mind. Damn the more you post, the more you say. Sick ass individual. I remember you saying you don't want a BW, but that's because you are looking for a naked BM with his pr**k hanging out for you to suck on. SMH

Since: May 10

Sheffield, UK

#90412 Jan 3, 2015
This is real talk out here, it's a ma

Sheffield, UK

#90413 Jan 5, 2015
I really am the best Cook if I say so myself, getting in bed now to watch real housewives of Atlanta that aired in the US last night. UK/ European posters. Videobull or watch series. Xx
Heavy metal

Jacksonville, FL

#90420 Jan 7, 2015
*sigh*

It is impossible to find happiness & peace in this world.

“I live in my own little world”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

But it's ok, they know me here

#90422 Jan 14, 2015
BLACKspace Delete wrote:
<quoted text>What's the difference between these cases? Why do you suspect Garner will get the justice Mike Brown didn't get?
Well as time told, I ended up being wrong but I thought Garner would get justice because although what he was doing was wrong, it was a light weight quality of life nuisance misdemeanor and the force was excessive and he wasn't an aggressor, if anything, he was backing away in the eyes of some and of others, he was resisting arrest but most important, the world saw the now as we understand it, prohibited choke hold and the world practically saw this man die on camera.

In my opinion, the very least that showboat cop should have gotten is an indictment, if as the joke goes, even a ham sandwich can get indicted.

Michael Brown on the other hand was a different story in my eyes. My opinion may not be popular in some circles but I happen to think he was the aggressor and that the cop was protecting himself and it is unfortunate that, the incident resulted in an 18 year old's death but it did however, I did not expect for that cop to be indicted and he wasn't and I think that was the right call in that entire sad situation. If that white cop were black and it was the same set of circumstances, we wouldn't be having all of this. I guess the biggest difference between Garner and Brown is as I said before, I don't believe Garner to be the aggressor but I do believe Brown was.

Unfortunately, the immediate outcome has been the same for both.

“I live in my own little world”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

But it's ok, they know me here

#90423 Jan 14, 2015
Play with the bull and sometimes you get the horns. Unfortunately, someone I know had to learn this the hard way...the very hard way and it is unfortunate that his lesson can only be used as an example, he can't pass it on himself. #stopmessingwithcolos #theytakenoprisoners #beencomingforalongtime #stillsadthough #rip

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#90424 Jan 14, 2015
Skandar Saint Akbar wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaaaaaahahaha that was right on point, Babe.
That mofo is a DL broth lova.
Him and that fxggxt azz Gargantos.
How ya been anyway, Ma?
Now you know there isn't a heterosexual man alive that thinks or talks about naked men and their penis.
I agree a undercover homo, that's why he embarrasses himself being here, he should be ashamed but he's not because he has an agenda.

BTW I'm great and you?
TheWonderfulMrAn derson

Charlotte, NC

#90427 Jan 30, 2015
Friday nights used to be thumping on topix for all us professional adults.... Lol ..

I remember that poster named MsNewNew that used to post here... Lol.. She was a funny lady. Ugly as fck, but still funny and boy she loved herself some "MrAnderson".

London, UK

#90428 Jan 31, 2015

London, UK

#90429 Jan 31, 2015
London were fked!!!!!

London, UK

#90430 Jan 31, 2015
UK, we have some serious problems and all I'm saying is watch your back. ISIS, isn't playing my UK topics friends.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#90431 Feb 1, 2015
Some people needa stop that muthafuckin lying tho.

Since: Jun 12

Manchester, UK

#90432 Feb 1, 2015
selina sheffield wrote:
UK, we have some serious problems and all I'm saying is watch your back. ISIS, isn't playing my UK topics friends.
What do you know about the UK?. I'll wager you don't know anything for real outside of Sheffield. You say I should watch my back?. All you are proving is that you don't know sh!t what is going on behind your own back knob. It stands to reason Muslims as a whole will end up taking the heat for a small group of punk arse extremists...YOU think I should worry abut these punk arse fools because you somehow respect those coward arse fuckheads and their coward arse abilities. Anyone can come and burn my house while I'm sleep... I cant stop that.

Since: Jun 12

Manchester, UK

#90433 Feb 1, 2015
@Selina..,

A true Muslim wouldn't even give this forum the time of day. You don't know what the he!! you believe in...your husband in Nigerian, and your kids are half Jamaican.

My dad warned me about the perils of the White woman. I still went welding but was careful...even when I migrated to the US I was mindful. My ex is Jamaican to her heart and my daughter has be dating the same Jamaican lad since she was 11. I'm positive I will be bouncing my Jamaican Indian grandkid on my knee any day now:).

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#90434 Feb 1, 2015
Somebody mad LOL!!!

London, UK

#90436 Feb 3, 2015
freddie47 wrote:
@Selina..,
A true Muslim wouldn't even give this forum the time of day. You don't know what the he!! you believe in...your husband in Nigerian, and your kids are half Jamaican.
My dad warned me about the perils of the White woman. I still went welding but was careful...even when I migrated to the US I was mindful. My ex is Jamaican to her heart and my daughter has be dating the same Jamaican lad since she was 11. I'm positive I will be bouncing my Jamaican Indian grandkid on my knee any day now:).
My kid are half Jamaican and my hubby is Nigerian.

Mr Patel, leave me alone old man before I call the 101 number for cyber bullying. xx

London, UK

#90437 Feb 3, 2015
If I'm a liar start and finish, Yasmin is done with this now. Read all the way down.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TULU1GPOK6LIR... #

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRUMP CLINTON DEAD EVEN (which means Trump is a... 1 min White and Armed 8
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min woodtick57 1,395,933
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 2 min Don Barros Serrano 2,099
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min yisarel 136,058
Why Nicole Scherzinger Don't Claim Black Blood? (Mar '10) 4 min Al Awaki 1,401
SA White Pastor: Whites took nothing 5 min White and Armed 4
Marcus: Would Selena Gomez date me? 5 min Marcus Washington 16
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min Don Barros Serrano 46,534
Eurafrica 9 min Al Awaki 25
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 13 min White and Armed 110
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 32,683
More from around the web