“Troll Bustin since 2012”

Since: Feb 14

Brooklyn, NY

#89685 Aug 18, 2014
Gargantos wrote:
<quoted text>
Finland is actually a very beautiful country... In the grimness, desolation of the winter wilderness theres beauty..
You dont understand the mindset..
You would whine like a little girl about everything here.
"with whom"??? Just because I dont defend your black azz... Shaking my phocking head.
Of course you do not know what Finland is... You are uneducated..
You call us demeaning names and date white chicks... How are you different from me?
And now you are "americans"... Always threated you so..
Finland sucks.

I can go to Canada which is much closer and a whole lot less backward and still experience nature at it's grandest.

I've done it.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#89686 Aug 18, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>
You're damn right I would.
Not into desperate asylum seeking refugees like you.
:)
..........you're a fat pimp craig..........thats wot u r..........plying young white hos with drugs, selling deyseffs on the streets of NYC..........just to make your filthy money.......
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#89687 Aug 18, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Finland sucks.
I can go to Canada which is much closer and a whole lot less backward and still experience nature at it's grandest.
I've done it.
.......u belong in sub-saharan afrika..........

Brooklyn, NY

#89688 Aug 18, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>..........you're a fat pimp craig..........thats wot u r..........plying young white hos with drugs, selling deyseffs on the streets of NYC..........just to make your filthy money.......
Craig?

Lol thats my bros name.

Howd you know that hybrid?

Brooklyn, NY

#89689 Aug 18, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>.......u belong in sub-saharan afrika..........
I'm making you mad today huh curry breath?

Brooklyn, NY

#89691 Aug 18, 2014
GoodPosterKC wrote:
<quoted text>lol sounds violent
Naa you know that game they have at amusement parks and carnivals.

They give you a big toy mallet and you have to bash down the little groundhogs as they pop out of the various holes...
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#89692 Aug 18, 2014
There are like 250% more fat in a chicken as there was some 60 years ago. Of course it's because how they're fed today.
A real cheap chicken costs what would be like 5$
A better one like 12$
And finally an organic chicken costs up to 45$.
Don't know how it is in America .
But a 45$ azz chicken. That's far too expensive . IMO
Just gonna boil it in water anyway .
But I found a farm - organic chicken 20$, but I've gotta chop off the head and clean it myself.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#89693 Aug 18, 2014
Good afternoon!:)

Level 9

#89694 Aug 18, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Naa you know that game they have at amusement parks and carnivals.
They give you a big toy mallet and you have to bash down the little groundhogs as they pop out of the various holes...
Ha! WHACK a mole... however on here I like to call it WHACK a troll and it's best to keep your mallet close at hand because for some reason they keep popping up. They're some hard headed little creatures.:)

Level 9

#89695 Aug 18, 2014
GoodPosterKC wrote:
<quoted text>that's a good one New.
now every moron who's been kissing up to that fxggxt can see that he's just another cracka azz troll like I been saying all along.
Anderson9/Agent9smith is a racist white troll that gets his jollies off of deceiving posters and belittling women.
dude is also a sick and perverted stalker
HeHe! Good afternoon KC!

Level 9

#89696 Aug 18, 2014
GoodPosterKC wrote:
<quoted text>it went swell my love.
just finished watching that "Sabotage" movie and now I'm in my bed:)
Gotta get up early for work
How was the movie? I wanted to order Transcendence starring Johnny Depp but it wasn't ready for viewing/ordering on directv.
blonDZE

Tampa, FL

#89697 Aug 18, 2014
I decided to get some chickens a few years back, for fresh eggs. Worked out great. For about a week.
How the hell was i supposed to know you have to cut their wing feathers??
I never saw a flying chicken! Never even occurred to me that they could fly.
Well they can.
And they did. All 5 of the hens and the rooster flew away.

Level 9

#89698 Aug 18, 2014
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it will it's time for war!! They're not going to do this to us like this...oh and have you heard lololol someone got a hold of officer Wilson's picture through Facebook..fcking dumb azz isn't even smart enough to deactivate the account and now we all know what his bytch azz looks like..
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5686057 .
Hey Jaz!:)

CNN posted his dad's comment on his Facebook page asking his online friends to pray for HIS family, that right now THEY ARE going through some things... to pray for his son. SMH

Level 9

#89699 Aug 18, 2014
blonDZE wrote:
I decided to get some chickens a few years back, for fresh eggs. Worked out great. For about a week.
How the hell was i supposed to know you have to cut their wing feathers??
I never saw a flying chicken! Never even occurred to me that they could fly.
Well they can.
And they did. All 5 of the hens and the rooster flew away.
LOL!! My grandmom had a huge farm and yes the chickens do fly... but not far enough to not get caught. They will peck you too... Lol

Brooklyn, NY

#89700 Aug 18, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! WHACK a mole... however on here I like to call it WHACK a troll and it's best to keep your mallet close at hand because for some reason they keep popping up. They're some hard headed little creatures.:)
Yeah thats the one lol.

Whack a troll...I like it.

Level 9

#89701 Aug 18, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah thats the one lol.
Whack a troll...I like it.
TruthSayer

Tempe, AZ

#89702 Aug 18, 2014
Why that dude in this thread be saying that black women are damaged goods because of slavery, though?

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#89703 Aug 18, 2014
KC out of all the men on the internet why did you pick me to obsess over?

MsNewNew doesn't like you. When she talks to you it comes out awkward and forced. Now when she talks to me...it flows. It's natural. Because she knows me not based on me acting like a h0 and chasing after other dudes she likes. That's all you're good for to these females.

Word of advice. Be a leader not follower, and stay off the next mans dck.

You're too old to settle for being the 6th man off the bench. You have got to want more for yourself brother. It all starts with little simple things like this forum and the way you act here. Stop getting in between consenting adults.

Stop jumping in the middle of men and women having mutual talks. Especially when the two parties have history.

Go work out or something. Or go back to school and get a real skill.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#89704 Aug 18, 2014
I see my wifey is accusing me of being other posters that she knows aren't me just as a reason to have something negative to say about me.

Face it lady, you have nothing. I am the model citizen. That's why your crush on me is strong enough to have you all over the forum reading everything I post and even rating my posts to hours to let me know that YOU are there and that YOU are just as interested as the first day you laid eyes on my intellectual comments and my photos.

You like what you see. Big deal. That's your problem, not mine. I don't care how many of your pathetic goons using proxies you send my way.

It won't change the fact that you have a super serious crush on me and hold on tightly to my every word.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#89705 Aug 18, 2014
Awww poor MsNewNew now she's all upset because I stated that I don't come here for her.

Your fault mschewchew, not mine.

What's wrong? Having Anderson withdrawals?

Face it MsNewNew, the only type of men you'll ever get are guys like KC.

Now you know how we all see KC, so you can process how big of an insult I just made to you.

Same with NDS, the only type of man that would ever sleep with her is KC.

You ladies drove your own worth into the ground with your nasty attitudes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Confessions of a black atheist 3 min Samoan Irish 65
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min GOPidiots 1,208,238
Blacks, Dominate Whites ! 4 min Broken Synthesis 58
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 112,938
Yemen's crisis worsens 6 min ccChocolateGirl 50
A Bunch of Happy Black Women with Smiles on the... 6 min ABM1977 55
Black Males Targeted Asians And Indians For Hom... 10 min Jax 4
What the hell is going on with black men? 31 min Cigar Face 31 76
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr Tyrone 122,883
Biracial IS NOT black 1 hr KIP 554