Random thoughts...
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#89359 Aug 12, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
*peeks in*
Same insanity, different day. No wonder many of us are ignoring this forum now and posting on other sites. As for me, personally, ruining this site, keep whining and denying who actually is responsible for running people off of here. The only obsessed, crazed stalker with a twisted mind continues to be the multi-screen name troll with massive insecurities and a vivid imagination. I have posted twice on this site in almost a week. IT can't say the same. If IT wishes to sit here waiting for me to post and make ITS day, I suggest IT doesn't hold its breath.....smh......
....wot r these other sites that u post on nutso?.........
stalker

Zlin, Czech Republic

#89360 Aug 12, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....wot r these other sites that u post on nutso?.........
none of ur business loser. there are at least two different sites where most of the black people that used to post here are now and you will never be invited. deal with it

Since: Jun 14

Lynwood, CA

#89361 Aug 13, 2014
I thought Blackplanet had a lot of idiots but this Topix Forums especially in the African-American section has a lot of people who aren't all there in "the dome." I mean, since I've been here not one person has made a thought provoking discussion outside of the rhetorical intra-racial diatribe of black men hating black women hate threads. Then you have the white racist trolls here who cower behind their computer in anonymity, then you have the so-called pro-blackpower blacks who are no better than the racist white trolls who behave the exact same way...SMH

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#89362 Aug 13, 2014
Nds stop fibbing. Let's start naming people each other ran off the forum and see who run out of names first.... I'll start.

"TMBR"

You had her banned and ran her off the forum. She was a black female.

Your turn.

:).

You can't even name 1 person. You DS troll.

Since: Feb 14

New York, NY

#89363 Aug 13, 2014
GoodPosterKC wrote:
<quoted text>I hear you Mane.
I call the Giants, "the little-big team" because they have 4 SB's and didn't have to maintain a large winning streak to get them.
2011-2012 season, they entered the post season with just a 9-7 record and beat the 40whiners (13-3), totally humiliated the Packers (15-1), then went on and beat the Patriots (13-3) for the SB.
You aint lyin, the G-men have pulled off some chit and will continue to do so watch.

The Jets are not a real NY team. Sorta like what the Mets are compared to the Yankees.

New York, NY

#89364 Aug 13, 2014
Gargantos wrote:
<quoted text>
Who? What?
Dam dude when are you going to realize?

Black-girls-dont-like-you!!
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#89366 Aug 13, 2014
stalker wrote:
<quoted text>
none of ur business loser. there are at least two different sites where most of the black people that used to post here are now and you will never be invited. deal with it
....and who the ph**k r u?.........I don't follow niccuz..........

New York, NY

#89367 Aug 13, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....and who the ph**k r u?.........I don't follow niccuz..........
Yes you do.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#89369 Aug 13, 2014
GoodPosterKC wrote:
<quoted text>But you follow black folks and always picking fights with women posters like a little btch, no?
Good morning, KC.....Hope the weather has cleared up and the day is smooth sailing.....:)

Location hidden

#89370 Aug 13, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you do.
Hey there....Nice to see you back also.....I hope someone brought bug spray. There seems to be an annoying little buzzing gnat flying around. Think it's the perfume??????? Hope you are enjoying your day also......:)

New York, NY

#89372 Aug 13, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there....Nice to see you back also.....I hope someone brought bug spray. There seems to be an annoying little buzzing gnat flying around. Think it's the perfume??????? Hope you are enjoying your day also......:)
Ha well it's not as bad around here as it has been.

No crazy mothers pimpin their childs image or hateful ww that vent their depression on bm that couldnt care less what they think.

Just the usual loser whiteboy thats trying to get attention from bw...women period, and that little mudsoot troll.

Nothing much.

Location hidden

#89373 Aug 13, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha well it's not as bad around here as it has been.
No crazy mothers pimpin their childs image or hateful ww that vent their depression on bm that couldnt care less what they think.
Just the usual loser whiteboy thats trying to get attention from bw...women period, and that little mudsoot troll.
Nothing much.
Just another day on Topix, eh? Hope things in the real world are better. Have a great day!!!!!!
curiousGee

Block Island, RI

#89383 Aug 13, 2014
So no one knows what happened to soul?

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#89385 Aug 13, 2014
Thank you....Thank you all.
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#89386 Aug 13, 2014
RealTalk wrote:
<quoted text>At least he never threatened a woman and her infants life.
http://jepoygreen.files.wordpress.com/2010/09...
The Devil

Jacksonville, FL

#89387 Aug 13, 2014
Carmiana wrote:
Thank you....Thank you all.
I'm the devil and I shall posses your soul and make you do bad things. Muhahahahaha!

“I live in my own little world”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

But it's ok, they know me here

#89388 Aug 13, 2014
Happy Birthday!
blonDZE

United States

#89389 Aug 13, 2014
Hello all "good" posters! Hope all is well with ya'll.:)
And kiss my sweet white azz to all the rest of ya.

“Italiano PuertoRicano”

Since: Jul 14

New York, NY

#89390 Aug 13, 2014
Lol this is pretty much how I translate guys every day.
&li st=FLLGsS8AjumgDGwF0H14PErQ &index=4

“Italiano PuertoRicano”

Since: Jul 14

New York, NY

#89391 Aug 13, 2014
And no, I'm not white. How do I know this? Well count the ways but heres some.
&li st=UUay_OLhWtf9iklq8zg_or0g &src_vid=lUJ24mblCLY&f eature=iv&annotation_id=an notation_3801878071

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BM: Is this the only thing you can offer a woma... 2 min Got_Rope 1
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 2 min Jrutt 252
Black "Viking" wins world Strongest Man contest! 4 min Yisraelite Suprem... 21
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Bob53 1,564,873
Women: What is more important to you? 7 min Yisraelite Suprem... 3
Black women who fantasize about being a slave f... 8 min Rich stars of the... 20
Hahaha: Black Israelites the ultimate scum of t... 9 min Yisraelite Suprem... 3
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 1 hr Y do whites wrink... 69
Dan Snow: OJ is still so handsome. 1 hr MUH DIK 40
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 3 hr The Laughing Axe 121
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 4 hr Dudley 817
More from around the web