Random thoughts...
Joey Two Times

UK

#89313 Aug 11, 2014
SUNFIT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Very funny guy. Here is someone who made others laugh for a living yet he was going through his own private hell. His laughter hid his pain. RIP Robin.
I listen to a number of comedy podcasts. It appears most of these comics are in deep pain and are actually quite serious people when not entertaining others.

Since: Feb 11

london

#89314 Aug 11, 2014
selina london wrote:
<quoted text>I'm crying, he gave me the best jokes.
I know ;( mrs doubt fire always sticks in my mind when I hear his name ..used to love that film .. He was very funny

london

#89315 Aug 11, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
Robin Williams yes very said very funny guy but had a lot of emotional and drug problems-good morning vietnam,mrs doubtfire are still some my favorite movies
That was one of my favs to .. I never knew that about him :(

Since: May 10

UK

#89316 Aug 11, 2014
Joey Two Times wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears he was in lots of pain of some sort. You can take solace in the fact that he at least no longer feels any pain. Now his family he left behind on the other hand...That's why it's hard for me to have sympathy for suicides. They end their pain, but they leave so much behind. I think It would be easier to accept the murder of your father/wife/husband/sibling/ch ild etc than suicide. At least then you know they didn't abandon you.
That being said, I have a soft spot in my heart for Robin Williams, so I will end my criticism.
what pain? Sorry suicide is a p**sies way out. I know 4 people that took themselves out that way. One being my uncle and took my little cousin with him, so I have no simpithy. Yes I know I spelt it wrong, who cares. Pray for his family!

london

#89317 Aug 11, 2014
Joey Two Times wrote:
<quoted text>It appears he was in lots of pain of some sort. You can take solace in the fact that he at least no longer feels any pain. Now his family he left behind on the other hand...That's why it's hard for me to have sympathy for suicides. They end their pain, but they leave so much behind. I think It would be easier to accept the murder of your father/wife/husband/sibling/ch ild etc than suicide. At least then you know they didn't abandon you.

That being said, I have a soft spot in my heart for Robin Williams, so I will end my criticism.
Yes I agree.. He must have been really sad to commit suicide though .. ;(
Lucius al-Shaytaan

Jacksonville, FL

#89318 Aug 11, 2014
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> what pain? Sorry suicide is a p**sies way out. I know 4 people that took themselves out that way. One being my uncle and took my little cousin with him, so I have no simpithy. Yes I know I spelt it wrong, who cares. Pray for his family!
Have some sympathy, doll.

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#89319 Aug 11, 2014
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> what pain? Sorry suicide is a p**sies way out. I know 4 people that took themselves out that way. One being my uncle and took my little cousin with him, so I have no simpithy. Yes I know I spelt it wrong, who cares. Pray for his family!
actually its not people who commit suicide have very serious mental issues sometimes they are so far gone they can't come back

“White Cheeks Matter.”

Since: Feb 14

New York, NY

#89320 Aug 11, 2014
GoodPosterKC wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear ya Bro.
Hey, do you watch any football?
Do you support the G-men or Jets by being from N.Y. and all?
Oh G-men all the way.

Dont watch alot of the game unless Giants are involved but always catch the Superbowl.

UK

#89321 Aug 11, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
actually its not people who commit suicide have very serious mental issues sometimes they are so far gone they can't come back
In some cases yes, my uncle was nuts. He put my baby cousin in a suitcase while my auntie went shop. Put paraffin on him locked the door and it was all over. Next day, me my mum and brother went to see them, blood on the stairs. I was 5/6/7 .I will never in my life forget that. I'm over it don't get me wrong.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#89322 Aug 11, 2014
RIP to Robin Williams.

More evidence that money can't buy you happiness. Depression is real...that's why I'm careful about the way I deal with the people that are obsessed with me.

Much love to Robin Williams.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#89323 Aug 11, 2014
It's official though....nobody is completely happy. If Robin Williams was having problems...then we can safely say that everyone is.

That's why prescription drug use is at an all time high. These pharmaceutical companies are creating a society full of unhappy drugged up zombies.

Nobody deals with their problems anymore, they just medicate or take it out on the rest of the world.

Legalize weed for goodness sakes.

:)

UK

#89324 Aug 11, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
It's official though....nobody is completely happy. If Robin Williams was having problems...then we can safely say that everyone is.
That's why prescription drug use is at an all time high. These pharmaceutical companies are creating a society full of unhappy drugged up zombies.
Nobody deals with their problems anymore, they just medicate or take it out on the rest of the world.
Legalize weed for goodness sakes.
Loooool, I'm alright babe.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#89325 Aug 11, 2014
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Loooool, I'm alright babe.
:). I know you are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#89326 Aug 11, 2014
"Why couldn't it had of been imcurious?"

- Everybody

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 8

Columbus Ohio

#89327 Aug 11, 2014
andersons getting desperate acting like he's all sensitive and caring when everybody knows he's all fake

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
omg

Chicago, IL

#89328 Aug 11, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
"Why couldn't it had of been imcurious?"
- Everybody
What a horrible thing to say.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mup

Montréal, Canada

#89329 Aug 11, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
andersons getting desperate acting like he's all sensitive and caring when everybody knows he's all fake
He just wants to pull everybody's attention away from that busted up picture of him on a gay website.
Yeah we still remember how disappointed the chicks were when they saw it. LOL!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#89330 Aug 11, 2014
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
What a horrible thing to say.
I'm only kidding :). Curious is a good sport, he can take a joke.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 8

Columbus Ohio

#89331 Aug 11, 2014
Mup wrote:
<quoted text>
He just wants to pull everybody's attention away from that busted up picture of him on a gay website.
Yeah we still remember how disappointed the chicks were when they saw it. LOL!
That explains why he puts on an act to deflect the attention away from his "gayness"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lux

Jacksonville, FL

#89332 Aug 11, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Oh G-men all the way.
GTFOH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
good news crackers gonna be extinct soon lmfao! 3 min Mechanically Incl... 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Julia 1,705,414
White people GO AWAY 4 min Ihn 288
Just saw black panther. 9 min Jake 5
Good Morning Beautiful Sun Kissed People 13 min Paul 17
Nobody is on white people side 13 min louis farrakhan 92
what would you do if a cracker was dating your ... 16 min louis farrakhan 11
Florida School Shooter Was Jewish/Hispanic NOT ... 1 hr The Patriot 24
Lone Black Lady Jogging In Park 2 hr Tableau 75
More from around the web