Random thoughts...

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#88755 Aug 4, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
You see what happens when you lie troll? Eventually you step in your own shyt! Now explain why I would say that when everyone here knows that one of the businesses I own is a HOSTING COMPANY!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha!
Have you any idea how many sites I own boy? Why would I offer to pay for design and hosting when I don't even pay for those things MYSELF?
Fkin loser troll. I go to dinner, come back and your bytch azz is still here obsessing over me. Gay azz!!
Okay, well tell MsNewNew that it won't hurt your feelings if she tells the truth about it... all of it.. even the part where your weird profile kept going online with you making any posts and all the black members wanting you banned. And you eventually being banned.

Of course I can't post the pics because the site is down.. but you can simply ask NewNew to give an honest account of whether or not what I'm saying is true. Make sure you say the part about your feelings not being hurt if she tells how it really went down.

I supported both of those ladies ... you bailed on both.

And this dollar amount thing.. as irrelevant to the point that is .. is going to make you look even more pathetic than you already do.

We had jokes and discussions about it for weeks after you never showed back up after making that promise.
TheOriginalDoby

Fremont, CA

#88756 Aug 4, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove what that doby bailed on those two black females and showed them Zero support?
or the dollar amount that doby offered?
The only thing that doby is disputing is the thing that matters the least.. the dollar amount he offered.
He's lying through his teeth about it too because he knows how shameful it is. The site is actually still there. In the event Aziya reenables it.. you can go back and look at the thread for yourself.
He goes into detail about how he doesn't want any whites getting profit from the site and how he will pay for the space.. the name.. to have it designed .. the features everything.
If you think he was going to pay to much to have a website build then take that up with him.
Aziya still posts here. I dare Doby to ask Aziya did he say thousands. He can even ask NewNew. Vamp was there too. Canday was there.. lots of the black members that are still posting and that posted today saw Doby say THOUSANDS.
Five Fckin thousand.
Doby is digging that hole really deep now and you're making it even worse for him NSD.
Let it go bytch azz gay dude. You exposed yourself with the hosting/design lie.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#88757 Aug 4, 2014
Look at how desperate doby is. Talking to and getting support from a sock.

Tell us who that sock is Doby. smh.. pathetic.
TheOriginalDoby

Fremont, CA

#88758 Aug 4, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, well tell MsNewNew that it won't hurt your feelings if she tells the truth about it... all of it.. even the part where your weird profile kept going online with you making any posts and all the black members wanting you banned. And you eventually being banned.
Of course I can't post the pics because the site is down.. but you can simply ask NewNew to give an honest account of whether or not what I'm saying is true. Make sure you say the part about your feelings not being hurt if she tells how it really went down.
I supported both of those ladies ... you bailed on both.
And this dollar amount thing.. as irrelevant to the point that is .. is going to make you look even more pathetic than you already do.
We had jokes and discussions about it for weeks after you never showed back up after making that promise.
Bytch azz gay dude you live on the internet. I live in real life. When people need something from me they call me in real life. I don't have time to post on a thousand different sites like your unemployed azz.

Log out bytch azz! There's a real world out there.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#88759 Aug 4, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Let it go bytch azz gay dude. You exposed yourself with the hosting/design lie.
How is it a lie ... when you haven't proved your $10 offer to be the truth?

Can you agree that it will not hurt your feelings if NewNew or one of the other reasonably sane posters that were there give an honest account on what went down?

You said thousands buddy.. And you know you did too, that's why you're going to avoid it :)

The site is still there... keep that in mind buddy .
TheOriginalDoby

Fremont, CA

#88760 Aug 4, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Look at how desperate doby is. Talking to and getting support from a sock
Sure Joey

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha hahahahahahahaha!!!
GoDaddy

London, UK

#88761 Aug 4, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually have no idea. I'm sort of an absentee owner. Bought it several years ago and I don't really do anything other than look at month end reports and sign of on some expenses. Like any other business, sales is they key. It's a constant struggle to maintain the accounts you have while looking for good sales people to open new accounts.
You're a smart man. Thanks

It's real obvious that he's jealous of your intelligence. It comes out in his posts and his obvious lies. If I were you I'd just ignore him. He lacks the brains to compete with people like you anyways. Peace out

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#88762 Aug 4, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Bytch azz gay dude you live on the internet. I live in real life. When people need something from me they call me in real life. I don't have time to post on a thousand different sites like your unemployed azz.
Log out bytch azz! There's a real world out there.
You don't have time to post on black females sites... you were on topix posting the entire time. We all saw you. It was surreal.

Lets here more of your denial in regards to the thousands you offered. And then let's hear you tell MsNewNew she can give an honest account about it... you even had them voting on names and sht... and never showed back up.

Weird as fck. Those people believed in you.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#88763 Aug 4, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Joey
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha hahahahahahahaha!!!
Who is that sock you're talking to Doby? Ahahaha!

I mean nobody else knows who it is.. but you appear to know ..

Who is it Doby? Or is it a secret too like the dollar amount you offered to pay to support that sista's website.
TheOriginalDoby

Fremont, CA

#88764 Aug 4, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it a lie ... when you haven't proved your $10 offer to be the truth?
Can you agree that it will not hurt your feelings if NewNew or one of the other reasonably sane posters that were there give an honest account on what went down?
You said thousands buddy.. And you know you did too, that's why you're going to avoid it :)
The site is still there... keep that in mind buddy .
How many times must I tell your bytch gay azz? I never offered ANY dollar amount to anyone. What I said was IF YOU NEED MY HELP I GOT YOU.

Plain English you gay azz stalker. 5k.....for hosting and design?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha hahaha!!!

(stepped in it)
TheOriginalDoby

Fremont, CA

#88765 Aug 4, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Those people believed in you.
Weird azz dude. Grow up! There's a world outside the internet
GoDaddy

London, UK

#88766 Aug 5, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times must I tell your bytch gay azz? I never offered ANY dollar amount to anyone. What I said was IF YOU NEED MY HELP I GOT YOU.
Plain English you gay azz stalker. 5k.....for hosting and design?
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha hahaha!!!
(stepped in it)
Funny! I think it's obvious you're dealing with someone that's not wrapped too tightly. That's why he keeps repeating the same things over and over. That's a sign of a mental problem. Make sure you don't reveal any personal information Mr Doby. This guy seems like a psycho.
TheOriginalDoby

Fremont, CA

#88767 Aug 5, 2014
GoDaddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny! I think it's obvious you're dealing with someone that's not wrapped too tightly. That's why he keeps repeating the same things over and over. That's a sign of a mental problem. Make sure you don't reveal any personal information Mr Doby. This guy seems like a psycho.
Like I said to the bytch azz himself. I live in the real world. Gay azz dude got his panties in a twist cause I can't be online 24/7 like he can. Well excuse me. Believe me, the last thing a sissy azz like him would want to do is meet me face to face. This internet shyt is fake, but face to face it's a whole different story. But don't worry, weirdos like this loser live online not offline. That's why he claims to be successful in the corporate world yet sits his bytch azz on this forum during business hours and all night long. Yeah, real corporate! LOL!

Anyway, it's midnight heer and I gotta hit the rack. Busy day tomorrow dealing with people in real life. LOL!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#88768 Aug 5, 2014
In the same thread doby said..

" when we started boycotting topix sent me a message asking me to be a mod, and I said fck no!".

Doby was feeling himself that day.

Lol!

You gonna deny that one too doby?

:)
GoDaddy

London, UK

#88769 Aug 5, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said to the bytch azz himself. I live in the real world. Gay azz dude got his panties in a twist cause I can't be online 24/7 like he can. Well excuse me. Believe me, the last thing a sissy azz like him would want to do is meet me face to face. This internet shyt is fake, but face to face it's a whole different story. But don't worry, weirdos like this loser live online not offline. That's why he claims to be successful in the corporate world yet sits his bytch azz on this forum during business hours and all night long. Yeah, real corporate! LOL!
Anyway, it's midnight heer and I gotta hit the rack. Busy day tomorrow dealing with people in real life. LOL!
later Doby
GoDaddy

London, UK

#88770 Aug 5, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
In the same thread doby said..
" when we started boycotting topix sent me a message asking me to be a mod, and I said fck no!".
Doby was feeling himself that day.
Lol!
You gonna deny that one too doby?
:)
You really like talking about him don't you? That doesn't seem strange to you at all that you've been talking about a guy all night long? Sucks being busted in a lie right?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#88771 Aug 5, 2014
Three years later... Well I'm thinking about opening the AAC up for laughs. I just read through some of the threads and I'm lmaooooo

How random is that
LookingToEscape

United States

#88774 Aug 5, 2014
So why did all those other websites close and everyone came back here?

Since: May 10

UK

#88784 Aug 5, 2014
All men need to have their balls chopped off, apart from my son. You men are dogs for real, I'm done with the lot of you. Don't get back to me you disgusting low lives.
candayslag

Zlin, Czech Republic

#88785 Aug 5, 2014
selina london wrote:
All men need to have their balls chopped off, apart from my son. You men are dogs for real, I'm done with the lot of you. Don't get back to me you disgusting low lives.
Cocaine is a hell of a drug

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Do Black women enjoy receiving oral sex? (Aug '08) 4 min Faith 55
What is wrong with white people? 8 min Paul 16
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Grey Ghost 1,536,546
Hahaha...Hahaha....AH HAHAHA!!! Whitey is scared! 16 min Paul 18
I'm a married white women having sex with Black... (Jun '10) 32 min Joe75143 237
>>--U.S. Quietly Lifts Limit on Number of Refug... 1 hr Hiddn Numbrz 5
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 1 hr 2 Dogs 64
Are African-Americans the worst ethnic group in... 1 hr 2 Dogs 31
San Francisco Liberal - Murder the elderly 2 hr KIP 37
Molly Matheson - Going to Mudshark Hell! 2 hr Peggy 32
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 11 hr KC The Troll Hunter 245
More from around the web