Dang..check out the ratings from that NA lady....sew sad
Nutso is a ratings feign.

“The sun also rises”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

someplace

#88402 Aug 3, 2014
2 much hair wrote:
Darn. Y'all still fighting over the the same old mess? Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood. GO OUTSIDE!!!!!
I thought Mister Rogers was dead
Cincinnati

Fairfield, OH

#88404 Aug 3, 2014
blondZE wrote:
<quoted text> Can you believe the bullshyt that's going on in here??!!
Anderson still trying to stir shyt up; trying to say I sided with him against you???!!! He's lost his ugly azz, beat up, broke down, old abused Tiger looking mind?? And whats this shyt- he's looking for a new job??
. Well I got a perfect one for him- there's an opening for a park ranger- up on Broke Back Mountain.
Then we got little miss stuck up, high and mighty LouLou- the judgmental name calling bytch whose favorite slur is wh0re- the single dumbazz who announces to the whole world she's pregnant. Oh and to a SWEDE!
I seem to recall her telling us that that old black guy she was fcking was a swede. Yeah; THAT's ok though...she said he was black, but he was DIFFERENT cause he was raised by a Swedish family.
fcking ho gets herself preggers - jobless, living at home, the baby daddy not even in the same country; fcking bytch got some nerve judging others, eh??
Only on Topix. where the fcked up folks feel welcome
You can't even make this shyt up
hold on.....am I reading this correctly? Why yes I am. So loulou the cow is gonna have a Lil heifer? Ahhhhhhh man, she should kept that info to herself! I have jokes for days on this one. Yea......time to get banned, AGAIN!!!!

“The sun also rises”

Level 8

someplace

#88405 Aug 3, 2014
she got pregnant again to spite her daddy that's the way the "rich" girls get back they don't care who the baby daddy is as long as he breathes

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#88406 Aug 3, 2014

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#88408 Aug 3, 2014
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Nutso is a ratings feign.
And YOU need to learn the difference between FIEND and FEIGN, Nimrod.....smh.....Bunch of unintelligent twits......
smh

Garland, TX

#88409 Aug 3, 2014
That NA lady does not understand sarcasm, satire, or irony.

"SEW" sad.
smh

Brooklyn, NY

#88410 Aug 3, 2014
Funny how that works, though.

I wish nothing but the best for that lady.

I just wish she were not so angry.

“The sun also rises”

Level 8

someplace

#88411 Aug 3, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Like all of the other fabrications running rampant on this proxy peddling, cowardly masquerading screen names thread, I haven't been on this thread all day. As I said when I left, I have a real life outside of this forum. Good news, our group adopted out 9 kittens and adult cats today....YEAH!!!!!!!!!!Now back to the regularly scheduled ridiculous comedy show....Oh, aishat. learn the difference between SEW and SO, k?
LMNAAO@theBlueZooReview.......
Not a cat person myself but that is good news so many people are not responsible pet owners especially when it comes to cats.
blonDZE

Tampa, FL

#88412 Aug 3, 2014
Cincinnati wrote:
<quoted text>hold on.....am I reading this correctly? Why yes I am. So loulou the cow is gonna have a Lil heifer? Ahhhhhhh man, she should kept that info to herself! I have jokes for days on this one. Yea......time to get banned, AGAIN!!!!
You read correctly.
Little miss muffit missed the tuffit by a mile, she went and sat herself on a dyck.
And baby makes three.

Lmswao!
smh

Brooklyn, NY

#88414 Aug 3, 2014
I know that NA lady loves me...

I love her too, in a way..

I just wish she would relax, and woman up, so to speak.

:)

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#88416 Aug 3, 2014
Disclaimer......

NO anger here just a barrel full of laughs at how ridiculous some of you come across, especially those accusing others of the behaviour they are the guiltiest of.....Still sayin' and.....

LMNAAO@BooHooingBozos

Enjoy your evening....G'night......yep... ...

*poof*
Loulou

VanlÝse, Denmark

#88417 Aug 3, 2014
blondZE wrote:
<quoted text> Can you believe the bullshyt that's going on in here??!!
Anderson still trying to stir shyt up; trying to say I sided with him against you???!!! He's lost his ugly azz, beat up, broke down, old abused Tiger looking mind?? And whats this shyt- he's looking for a new job??
. Well I got a perfect one for him- there's an opening for a park ranger- up on Broke Back Mountain.
Then we got little miss stuck up, high and mighty LouLou- the judgmental name calling bytch whose favorite slur is wh0re- the single dumbazz who announces to the whole world she's pregnant. Oh and to a SWEDE!
I seem to recall her telling us that that old black guy she was fcking was a swede. Yeah; THAT's ok though...she said he was black, but he was DIFFERENT cause he was raised by a Swedish family.
fcking ho gets herself preggers - jobless, living at home, the baby daddy not even in the same country; fcking bytch got some nerve judging others, eh??
Only on Topix. where the fcked up folks feel welcome
You can't even make this shyt up
Let's be realistic here the old one here is you. No he was raised by a DUTCH family since he was five or so. I never go back to a broken relationship. We are just friends. Smh
However the father of my son is as Swedish as the flag . Yep, yellow hair and blue eyes. Besides that his mom is coming down here 1 sept and he is coming here 12 of Sept to stay untill the baby is born. So everybody is very happy except for one fact, he has to work here and learn the language. He's already got the job, a dentist can have job here. But the language is a lot different. So don't worry I've known him for many years. Lol
Loulou

VanlÝse, Denmark

#88419 Aug 3, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
she got pregnant again to spite her daddy that's the way the "rich" girls get back they don't care who the baby daddy is as long as he breathes
Serlona Paden please.
Again? I was never pregnant before.
I've never done anything to "get back" at my daddy as you put it. I love him dearly and I respect him .
Are you sure you're not talking about yourself.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#88420 Aug 3, 2014
And the post was just a random thought...

Not directed to you.

Unless you are a single mom.

Location hidden

#88421 Aug 3, 2014
Take a look at this...

A finnish speaking towelhead terrorist fighting in the middle-east..

So we are basically supporting terrorists now due to the flower-hat nancy greenies who love multi-culturalism.

They are hell bent on making this place like sweden.

“... just a quick pic. :)”

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#88422 Aug 3, 2014
Now, now...

Regarding her pregnancy, leave Loulou alone.*Nobody* should be speaking ill of another's pregnancy / child.*Exactly* that was the crux of the whole crazy and quixotic situation that had unfolded here, was it not? Well, under no circumstances should it also be done to Loulou. Neither she nor her unborn child should be called names such as a "sl#t", a "wh#re", a "b#st#rd", a "heifer", or any other disrespectful and downright hardhearted and insensitive names, any more so than NotSoDivineMsM and / or her deceased child (who happened to be an adult).

At the very least, be fair; don't be callous and hypocritical.

Congratulations, Loulou. Life is to be celebrated! You had said that you are engaged. I hope that you marry and that you *all* live long, convivial and auspicious lives.:)

Location hidden

#88423 Aug 3, 2014
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
Now, now...
Regarding her pregnancy, leave Loulou alone.*Nobody* should be speaking ill of another's pregnancy / child.*Exactly* that was the crux of the whole crazy and quixotic situation that had unfolded here, was it not? Well, under no circumstances should it also be done to Loulou. Neither she nor her unborn child should be called names such as a "sl#t", a "wh#re", a "b#st#rd", a "heifer", or any other disrespectful and downright hardhearted and insensitive names, any more so than NotSoDivineMsM and / or her deceased child (who happened to be an adult).
Congratulations, Loulou. Life is to be celebrated! You had said that you are engaged. I hope that you marry and that you *all* live long, convivial and auspicious lives.:)
I aint gonna celebrate when some c*mbucket has buns in the oven.
I dont care if the wh00re is pregnant.
Might wanna protect the kid from her daddy so that he cant turn it to a company perk.
Loulou

VanlÝse, Denmark

#88424 Aug 3, 2014
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
Now, now...
Thx Greenie;)
They say he's a huge one. Though I'm not very big myself. Prob a giant causing a little pelvic instability here. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min PolakPotrafi 1,220,485
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 2 min Don Barros Serrano 3,902
black men love to date fat and ugly white women 2 min DIndu nuffin 118
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 3 min Deuteronomy 28 57
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min Ben YISRAEL 116,931
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 7 min SadButTrue 449
News Blacks May Not Get Same Health Benefits from Mo... 7 min Oh No You Di-nt 2
All women prefer white men 11 min atypical 4,355
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 18 min Don Barros Serrano 32,818
More from around the web