Random thoughts...

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#88737 Aug 4, 2014
GoDaddy wrote:
<quoted text>
The average domain name cost just $9.99. If you were the successful engineer you claim to be you'd know something that basic. Nobody is dumb enough to think that costs 5k.
lmbao at you for getting caught lying
A domain name isn't a website.

Doby offered to pay for a WEBSITE. The design, the layout, the hosting, everything.

He said he did the research and the specific number he gave was 5K.

NewNew was there, she saw it. all these black posters saw it.

It would be pretty insulting for Doby to offer someone $12.
Cincinnati

Dayton, OH

#88739 Aug 4, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nxa stop talking about slaves and "Kunta" when you sitting up here with a disgusting old white btch. We see how you "enjoy your freedom" parading around the forum with an old white female in front of all these young black sistas.
smh.
guess what war hero, that same disgusting old white btch you post about is the same one you fought that war for. You go to war and fought for a country where these white folks don't give two shts about you. Then you have the nerve to come back pro black. Yo dumbazz should've been pro black and not went. Putting yo life on the line for a nation of people who couldn't careless about yo black, dumbazz. Now if you went and fought for this nation and its citizens and you were all about the betterment of ALL races I would give you props, but that ain't what you did. The same racist who despised you before you went to war are the same ones who despise you today. Token n****, braggin about going to war. Hey, nothing has changed here, boy. Race relations are worse now then when you fought. I don't respect you or your self proclaimed heroic efforts and neither does half the country.
When your commanding officer handed you that medal was there a grin on his face.....I bet it was. All the while he was thinking how this dummy put his life on the line and is going back home to place filled with hate and content towards him strictly for his color. Yea, bet yo batch azz ain't laughlin now are ya, soldier boy.....but I am. Now go fight for me and my woman again so I can laugh at you pro black azz again. LOL!!!!
Keepin It Movin

Wilmington, NC

#88740 Aug 4, 2014
__jaz__ wrote:
@AOP my day was good..
Glad you had a good day unlike some folk on here that never leave this forum LOL...
Mup

Montréal, Canada

#88741 Aug 4, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Doby said to that one black female, and she's a really good sister too.. "I'm going to write you a check for 5K and buy you a private domain so that your site isn't hosted on a free domain...
LMAO! 10 bucks man. 10 BUCKS!
Keepin It Movin

Wilmington, NC

#88742 Aug 4, 2014
Mup wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! 10 bucks man. 10 BUCKS!
We can tell who dont own a website or never owned a website or never ran a website LOL!!!
Keepin It Movin

Wilmington, NC

#88743 Aug 4, 2014
GoDaddy wrote:
<quoted text>
The average domain name cost just $9.99. If you were the successful engineer you claim to be you'd know something that basic.
Even a 3-year-old know $9.99 the cheapest going price for a domain name (sometimes $35 depending on where you cop it from).
Nobody is dumb enough to think that costs 5k.
Domian names only cost $5K if you can sell it & get that much for it...
lmbao at you for getting caught lying
We can already tell who aint got no website knowledge here LOL!!!
GoDaddy

London, UK

#88744 Aug 4, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<q
A domain name isn't a website.
Doby offered to pay for a WEBSITE. The design, the layout, the hosting, everything.
First you said
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Doby said "I'm going to write you a check for 5K and buy you a private domain so that your site isn't hosted on a free domain...
You just lie in circles man. You need to quit.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#88745 Aug 4, 2014
Doby said " I got 5 thousand dollars on the site" and then he went on asking all the posters about the names and features etc that they wanted.

He actually sit there... brought it down to two names.. and had people talking about them and the features and voting and sht for weeks.. and he never showed back up.

Weirdest fcking thing I've ever seen.
GoDaddy

London, UK

#88746 Aug 4, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Doby said " I got 5 thousand dollars on the site" and then he went on asking all the posters about the names and features etc that they wanted.
He actually sit there... brought it down to two names.. and had people talking about them and the features and voting and sht for weeks.. and he never showed back up.
Weirdest fcking thing I've ever seen.
Everyone here knows you're a liar. Can you prove any of whet you're saying?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#88747 Aug 4, 2014
Either way is pretty fcking pathetic.. Doby's lie where he offered $10, and the actual truth where he offered THOUSANDS.

Pick which ever one you want.. fact remains he bailed out after making the promise.

Lots of black posters were there that saw it.. and Discussed it.. the dollar amounts and everything.. it was a running joke on that forum after we all realized he was full of sht...

There's posters that posted in this thread today that know for a fact Doby offered thousands..

The more he runs his mouth off pretending like he only offered $10 looking for an out for his behavior is only going to make him look even worse than he already does.
GoDaddy

London, UK

#88749 Aug 4, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Either way is pretty fcking pathetic.. Doby's lie where he offered $10, and the actual truth where he offered THOUSANDS.
Pick which ever one you want.. fact remains he bailed out after making the promise.
Lots of black posters were there that saw it.. and Discussed it.. the dollar amounts and everything.. it was a running joke on that forum after we all realized he was full of sht...
There's posters that posted in this thread today that know for a fact Doby offered thousands..
The more he runs his mouth off pretending like he only offered $10 looking for an out for his behavior is only going to make him look even worse than he already does.
I'll take that a no. Figures
TheOriginalDoby

Fremont, CA

#88750 Aug 4, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
You see what happens when you lie troll? Eventually you step in your own shyt! Now explain why I would say that when everyone here knows that one of the businesses I own is a HOSTING COMPANY!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha!

Have you any idea how many sites I own boy? Why would I offer to pay for design and hosting when I don't even pay for those things MYSELF?

Fkin loser troll. I go to dinner, come back and your bytch azz is still here obsessing over me. Gay azz!!
TheOriginalDoby

Fremont, CA

#88751 Aug 4, 2014
GoDaddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone here knows you're a liar. Can you prove any of whet you're saying?
Hell no the bytch can't prove it. That's why he's been caught in several lies about it. Hosting? Design? Really? LOL!!
GoDaddy

London, UK

#88753 Aug 4, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
You see what happens when you lie troll? Eventually you step in your own shyt! Now explain why I would say that when everyone here knows that one of the businesses I own is a HOSTING COMPANY!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha!
Have you any idea how many sites I own boy? Why would I offer to pay for design and hosting when I don't even pay for those things MYSELF?
Fkin loser troll. I go to dinner, come back and your bytch azz is still here obsessing over me. Gay azz!!
Nice Doby! I knew he was lying and everyone here hates him and knows he's a liar.

So is owning a host company hard work?
TheOriginalDoby

Fremont, CA

#88754 Aug 4, 2014
GoDaddy wrote:
So is owning a host company hard work?
I actually have no idea. I'm sort of an absentee owner. Bought it several years ago and I don't really do anything other than look at month end reports and sign of on some expenses. Like any other business, sales is they key. It's a constant struggle to maintain the accounts you have while looking for good sales people to open new accounts.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#88755 Aug 4, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha!
Okay, well tell MsNewNew that it won't hurt your feelings if she tells the truth about it... all of it.. even the part where your weird profile kept going online with you making any posts and all the black members wanting you banned. And you eventually being banned.

Of course I can't post the pics because the site is down.. but you can simply ask NewNew to give an honest account of whether or not what I'm saying is true. Make sure you say the part about your feelings not being hurt if she tells how it really went down.

I supported both of those ladies ... you bailed on both.

And this dollar amount thing.. as irrelevant to the point that is .. is going to make you look even more pathetic than you already do.

We had jokes and discussions about it for weeks after you never showed back up after making that promise.
TheOriginalDoby

Fremont, CA

#88756 Aug 4, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove what that doby bailed on those two black females and showed them Zero support?
or the dollar amount that doby offered?
The only thing that doby is disputing is the thing that matters the least.. the dollar amount he offered.
He's lying through his teeth about it too because he knows how shameful it is. The site is actually still there. In the event Aziya reenables it.. you can go back and look at the thread for yourself.
He goes into detail about how he doesn't want any whites getting profit from the site and how he will pay for the space.. the name.. to have it designed .. the features everything.
If you think he was going to pay to much to have a website build then take that up with him.
Aziya still posts here. I dare Doby to ask Aziya did he say thousands. He can even ask NewNew. Vamp was there too. Canday was there.. lots of the black members that are still posting and that posted today saw Doby say THOUSANDS.
Five Fckin thousand.
Doby is digging that hole really deep now and you're making it even worse for him NSD.
Let it go bytch azz gay dude. You exposed yourself with the hosting/design lie.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#88757 Aug 4, 2014
Look at how desperate doby is. Talking to and getting support from a sock.

Tell us who that sock is Doby. smh.. pathetic.
TheOriginalDoby

Fremont, CA

#88758 Aug 4, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, well tell MsNewNew that it won't hurt your feelings if she tells the truth about it... all of it.. even the part where your weird profile kept going online with you making any posts and all the black members wanting you banned. And you eventually being banned.
Of course I can't post the pics because the site is down.. but you can simply ask NewNew to give an honest account of whether or not what I'm saying is true. Make sure you say the part about your feelings not being hurt if she tells how it really went down.
I supported both of those ladies ... you bailed on both.
And this dollar amount thing.. as irrelevant to the point that is .. is going to make you look even more pathetic than you already do.
We had jokes and discussions about it for weeks after you never showed back up after making that promise.
Bytch azz gay dude you live on the internet. I live in real life. When people need something from me they call me in real life. I don't have time to post on a thousand different sites like your unemployed azz.

Log out bytch azz! There's a real world out there.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#88759 Aug 4, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Let it go bytch azz gay dude. You exposed yourself with the hosting/design lie.
How is it a lie ... when you haven't proved your $10 offer to be the truth?

Can you agree that it will not hurt your feelings if NewNew or one of the other reasonably sane posters that were there give an honest account on what went down?

You said thousands buddy.. And you know you did too, that's why you're going to avoid it :)

The site is still there... keep that in mind buddy .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 52 min Reality Check 1,682,761
The true reason why black women wear weave 1 hr White 30
Topix has become another lieu of gentrification. 1 hr just saying 24
Why are people eating laundry detergent? 1 hr tide pods 7
Why do white men still date white women. (Mar '15) 1 hr Chimocha 13
News Is the Women's March more inclusive this year? 1 hr whining WW 1
News Martin Luther King Jr. Day reminds community of... 1 hr ThomasA 5
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 2 hr foreal 54
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 37,807
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 4 hr Lawrence Wolf 200
The Trump Report Card: Year One 5 hr Reymundo Mejia Gu... 25
Racist White People on MLK Day. 10 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 86
More from around the web