Random thoughts...
king of hyde park

London, UK

#88704 Aug 4, 2014
Mup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL at Gagent Smith trolling to get others to leave him alone.
I will defend the downtrodden and persecuted Mr Anderson seems to be in need of assistance
please desist from this character assassination

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#88705 Aug 4, 2014
So it's official, Doby just came here to spend the evening talking to another man about nothing.

You want to talk doby lets talk about real stuff and not just sit and make up gay jokes about each other. What kind of man(that acts like a woman) does that?

:)
TheOriginalDoby

Fremont, CA

#88706 Aug 4, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Now if she didn't have a history of running around threatening to sue everybody then I'd show anything she wanted to see.. but..
....but you're a chicken shyt. That or you're lying and you don't have it.

(smh @ alpha bytch getting punked)
Mup

Montréal, Canada

#88707 Aug 4, 2014
king of hyde park wrote:
<quoted text>
I will defend the downtrodden and persecuted Mr Anderson seems to be in need of assistance
please desist from this character assassination
That's what you said to MSM in that pm LOL!
Smh

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#88708 Aug 4, 2014
Look at Doby hurting so bad right now. He's angry ladies and gentlemen.

I will say this again because I know it stings doby that the most fcked up act committed on this black website to other black people was done by him.

If Doby had of only did it to one black female he could have tried to lie his way out and say it was a fluke..

..but he did on two separate occasions.. to two different black women.

Doby said to that one black female, and she's a really good sister too.. "I'm going to write you a check for 5K and buy you a private domain so that your site isn't hosted on a free domain...

..then he vanished.. never to post there again.

He was like the black folk president over there on the first black chicks website in those 3 posts he made.. I'm going to do this.. I'm going to do that.. I love my black people this .. I love my black people that.. I support my black people this .. I support my black people that..

.. Complete No show on the other black females website that even had faith in him enough to make him a moderator.

He'd rather joke than talk about this though... I can't blame him, I don't think any of us think that Doby wants to discuss this.

Problem is.. We were all there to see it.
TheOriginalDoby

Fremont, CA

#88709 Aug 4, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Doby said "I'm going to write you a check for 5K and buy you a private domain so that your site isn't hosted on a free domain...
Sometimes you say too much and prove yourself the LIAR everyone calls you. Who the fk is stupid enough to think that buying a domain name costs $5,000?

This is why people laugh at you.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#88710 Aug 4, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
....but you're a chicken shyt. That or you're lying and you don't have it.
(smh @ alpha bytch getting punked)
Bruh you spent day and night for nearly a decade talking and flirting with white guys and couldn't even make 1 post on a black females website that asked for your support.

Bruh you know who she used to come and talk to when she would see you posting on topix? ME. You know who was there for both of those sisters? ME.

Anyway, you black card been revoked when your black wife died.. and you went out and married a non black female. That's the most shameful disrespectful sht ever. EVER. You deserve to have your face splt in for that.

And NSD gave up the privilege of playing the topix game the way normal people do. We all have to take her inability to lose with dignity and her lack of character and her threats which she is scenile enough to do.. into consideration. And nobody here blames my for that.. because everybody knows it true. That gay old btch should of thought about that.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#88711 Aug 4, 2014
More half page rants that we are all scrolling through and his pathetic socks and self rating. Sad, really really sad that he is so frustrated that I won't have anything more to do with him and now he is pulling up Yahpoo nonsense as evidence of what? Yep, look at the dates. He has been begging me to unblock him for months and it will never happen. December 2013 (the APV debacle) and March 1 2014 (months ago) but still NO PROOF of anything that was said and not one shred of evidence of proxies and libel....Keep trying....Keep rating.....buahahahahahahaha.. ....

oh wait....here is the March 1, 2014 evidence...Backfire,,,..hehehe hehe

http://s41.photobucket.com/user/JustDeserts/m...

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#88712 Aug 4, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes you say too much and prove yourself the LIAR everyone calls you. Who the fk is stupid enough to think that buying a domain name costs $5,000?
This is why people laugh at you.
I'm not going to argue the dollar amount with you because it's irrelevant.. and you're the one that talks too much... because now you've literally admitted that everything I'm posting is the truth.. not that we need your admission seeing that nearly all the black posters here witnessed you say it.

Now be a man and not the proxy peddling coward you've become...

Did you or did you not tell Aziya that you would pay for the domain.. and then skipped out?

:)

You can lie and deny Doby.. or you can admit you fcked up and be honest about it.

Oakland

#88713 Aug 4, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhh yeah! It's so obvious! This dumb fk can't find 3 people on this entire site to say he's brighter than an insect but ALL OF A SUDDEN 3-4 people come out in minutes flat, in defense of him? Who the fk is stupid enough to believe that?
Certainly none of the legitimate screen names, for sure. Yet, he continues to try to convince (himself) that he is the bee's knees.....smh.....
TheOriginalDoby

Fremont, CA

#88714 Aug 4, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
couldn't even make 1 post on a black females website that asked for your support.
Bytch are you really this fked up in the head? People that need my help contact me in REAL LIFE you fkin weird azz! Get off the internet for 5min you dumbazz. The REAL WORLD is passing you by while you sit your bytch azz on topix claiming it's real.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#88715 Aug 4, 2014
Doby came out in support of a non black female in full force though.

If he'd only spent as much time supporting those sistas as he spends supporting these non black female trolls then he wouldn't be feeling so stupid and down and out right now.

Let your anger make you stronger Doby. Due to the circumstances this is an argument you will never win. But take this lesson with you so that you never find yourself in this predicament again.
TheOriginalDoby

Fremont, CA

#88716 Aug 4, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to argue the dollar amount with you because it's irrelevant..
Because it's a lie you bytch and you just outed yourself by saying it.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#88717 Aug 4, 2014
Look at this... the two biggest trolls in the history of topix under my boot like ants.

Look at them squirm. I'm not even playing dirty. I have them squirming under my foot like ants .. the good and honest way.

They're using dirty tactics, lies, proxies, threats etc.. and still sitting under my boot squirming like ants.

This is how you own someone. Everyone take notes.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#88718 Aug 4, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Bytch are you really this fked up in the head? People that need my help contact me in REAL LIFE you fkin weird azz! Get off the internet for 5min you dumbazz. The REAL WORLD is passing you by while you sit your bytch azz on topix claiming it's real.
We've all heard you say this over and over again for nearly a decade. You're the most senior member of this forum Doby. It's meaningless coming from you.

What the people want to here is

Did you or did you not promise that black female that you would pay for the domain?

Tell the truth and shame the devil :)

Oakland

#88719 Aug 4, 2014
Top secret contractor/engineer.....right. ...learn to spell SENILE and to put together a grammatically correct sentence/paragraph, you ignorant TWIT.....smh....Here, let me help you.....

And NSD gave up the privilege of playing the Topix game the way normal people do. WE(??????) all have to take her inability to lose with dignity and her lack of character and her threats, which she is SENILE enough to do, into consideration. And nobody here blames ME for that because everybody (??????) knows IT'S true. That gay old btch should HAVE thought about that.

You seem to be familiar with a lot of gayness since you accuse everyone else of it. Can you spell OBSESSIION?.....Now, bug the flock off, k?

Tisharef B'zazel........:)
TheOriginalDoby

Fremont, CA

#88720 Aug 4, 2014
I think your delusional state is actually pretty sad. I feel bad for you. What on earth must your real life be like that would motivate you to come online and pretend to be something you're so obviously not? It's a pathetic show to watch. I feel sorry for you man.
TheOriginalDoby

Fremont, CA

#88721 Aug 4, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Did you or did you not promise that black female that you would pay for the domain?
Stop the bullshyt weirdo. I told her if she needed my help to contact me. She did not. I live in the real world you strange azz dude.

Log the fk out for a minute or two why don't you!
Joey Two Times

Tampa, FL

#88722 Aug 4, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
Top secret contractor/engineer.....right. ...learn to spell SENILE and to put together a grammatically correct sentence/paragraph, you ignorant TWIT.....smh....Here, let me help you.....
And NSD gave up the privilege of playing the Topix game the way normal people do. WE(??????) all have to take her inability to lose with dignity and her lack of character and her threats, which she is SENILE enough to do, into consideration. And nobody here blames ME for that because everybody (??????) knows IT'S true. That gay old btch should HAVE thought about that.
You seem to be familiar with a lot of gayness since you accuse everyone else of it. Can you spell OBSESSIION?.....Now, bug the flock off, k?
Tisharef B'zazel........:)
This really is no way to speak to a man 30 years your junior...Be nice..be happy :)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#88723 Aug 4, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it's a lie you bytch and you just outed yourself by saying it.
Well how much did you say Doby?

We'll let you put the dollar amount on it. You skipped out after you said it :)

That was the last post you made there doby, that thread went on for months after you left.. people were thinking you were really going to come through. You let all those black folks down. Shame on you Doby.

People was really hoping you were serious. You riled everyone up with the boycott... then you jumped ship and came running back to your white buddies on topix..

Your profile would pop up as being online too and you would never make a post.. people would be asking you about the support you promised but get no answer.. just your weird profile... showing you online.

The black posters actually started being creeped out by you and asked to have you banned because your profile kept showing you "online" but you wasn't posting. It was weird as fck. Completely changed the way all the black posters here view you.. it was so creepy that eventually she banned you.

This is all TRUE. That's why you don't see any black posters coming to Doby's aid like some used to back in the day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 2 min Moses 45
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,418,128
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 13 min Moses 475
is Homosexuality the black man's vice? 43 min Owns A Few 6
do asian women have extra vaginal muscles? 55 min bad parenting 1
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 1 hr fluer 233
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 2 hr Lawrence Wolf 31
Internet a breeding ground for racists and soci... 2 hr Michel Montvert 28
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Poer 47,834
More from around the web