Random thoughts...

Level 6

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#87489 Jul 29, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave my daughter out your posts.You are known for posting fake pics of yourself that's why you left because you got caught being a fake bxtch. Don't worry about my daughter you worry about your dxmn self. If nsd had stop stalking and harassing me the last few years she wouldn't of had to deal with me. Like you do.So stay gone bxtch
Yup.

Dumb.......as a brick.:)

You can't "order me" gone, you silly, Immoral, licentious tramp with no conscience.

Behave like an animal. Get treated like one.

That poor baby. Her Mommy shamefully telling graphic details of her sex life on a public forum.(all here as proof)

I'll continue to pray for her.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 6

Location hidden

#87490 Jul 29, 2014
And we all know you are not really married, Candy.

Another lie.

Adios!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 6

Location hidden

#87491 Jul 29, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you so much Sunfit and you're so right. That phone call was not expected.
You're welcome. Hang in there.
wOw

United States

#87492 Jul 29, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you so much...
Peace to you and yours.

dcm1

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#87494 Jul 29, 2014
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Aw man...
...I'm soooo sorry to hear of your loss.
I know all about this...and the last thing you wanna hear is some idiot "preachin" AT YOU...but its a natural fact that "weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning" (Psalm 30:5)...
http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt2630.htm
HE brought you through it before...HE'LL do it again!
Thank you so much for sharing this and its much needed to hear.

Level 9

#87505 Jul 29, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
and the next time one you come on here crying about another relative who has died in your fam u remember what you said about my baby girl. About your evil motives about having her taken away from me when God gave her to me. I haven't talked about sex in a while. All I do is brag about my baby girl and enjoying mother.Those who try to interfere with my life will realize what a big mistake it is when it backfires
You're so dumb that you truly don't know how krama works. SMH!

Btw my uncle lived a happy fulfilled life surrounded with love. Trust me, you had NOTHING to do with God's work... NOTHING!

Level 9

#87517 Jul 29, 2014
wOw wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace to you and yours.
dcm1
Hey lady, thank you so much....

Level 9

#87520 Jul 29, 2014
blondZE wrote:
@MsNewNew...im so very sorry for your loss.
If i could, id tell you that in person while giving you a big hug. Im sorry.:(
Thanks Blondze that means a lot.

Level 9

#87523 Jul 29, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an ugly soul
Coming from the likes of YOU, that's a compliment...

Level 6

Location hidden

#87526 Jul 29, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
How long ago was that? Who cares. I hardly talk about my sex life? Digging stuff up from 3 years ago won't do anything. I've cleaned up alot now that I am a mother. You have no case dude. If that's the case all the people in the human sexuality forum should have their kids taken away as well. Like I said you have no case. There's nothing wrong with talking about sex. This is a site for adults
More lies!

Dumb brick.

It was only about a year ago or not even a year ago. I seen it.

And, you posted your sex-capades right in this forum HERE, not the sexuality forum.

It is all here in black and white and the dates you posted your filth in graphic detail that no one cared about!

And that you could do that AT ALL screams volumes about your character and your morals...

No respect. You are no lady.

Level 6

Location hidden

#87535 Jul 29, 2014
World Cup Winner wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU posted your own personal information here CANDACE you brainless nit wit. How do you think everyone got it?
LOL!

Wow.

What a dumb brick.

I can't stand it.

ROFL
wOw

United States

#87543 Jul 29, 2014
World Cup Winner wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU posted your own personal information here CANDACE you brainless nit wit. How do you think everyone got it?
Transsexual, you're doing too much. Trolling from Germany and going extra hard on someone you don't even know, simply because she called you ugly as hell. Wow.....dude...chill out. You and I both know that you don't give a sh!t about her nor her kid, it all comes down to your bruised EGO. Let it GO!

I'm literally laughing my azz off in how emotional and overwrought you're coming across. Canday, unless you have something to fear from the law....TURN this stalking mofo in!

[email protected]

Level 9

#87563 Jul 29, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so sorry for your lose you have my sympathy MsNewNew
Thank you so very much....

Level 9

#87564 Jul 29, 2014
Satan Is Lord wrote:
Sorry for your lost, NewNew...
Thank you...
wOw

United States

#87582 Jul 29, 2014
World Cup Winner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I'm sorry. Are you bothered seeing someone get a taste of their own medicine?
Nope, not one wee bit.....but it is HILARIOUS watching you disperse into all these anonymous characters....hell, you even brought your "Sunfit" character out of hibernation.

That old dude Walter created an exposé on "Sunfit" last winter. Dude, you're certifiably coo coo for Cocoa puffs!

Ttyl in one of your vast array of characters...I've got a paper to complete.

[email protected]!!!
World Cup Winner 2

Germany

#87586 Jul 29, 2014
return and get it started
smh

UK

#87587 Jul 29, 2014
This episode just goes to show, a man should never take a negative comment a woman makes about him seriously unless she is 1) His wife 2) His mom 3) His grandma 4) His Boss.

smh
World Cup Winner

Germany

#87589 Jul 29, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
world cup has been banned anybody else wanna go let me know
smgdh

Level 2

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#87592 Jul 29, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
world cup has been banned anybody else wanna go let me know :) topix doesn't tolerate harrassment of others.We take these kind of threats serious...bet ya didn't know I'm a mod on this site
Of course he was banned. He was harassing you and boring us to death. Now when the loser comes back ignore him and the 3 of us, or was it 4? LOL. will just keep banning him until he even gets bored.
Truth2u

Hartlepool, UK

#87602 Jul 29, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
I am but I still have feeling for my baby's father. Can't say that on facebook tho
you is nothing but a god damn lying sxxxk.you ain't married and you never will be,SMFH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israelite Supremacist is an Incel 1 min Black Rage 3
What is wrong with white people? 3 min The Power Of Mast... 57
Reparations: I want white slaves please 3 min Black Rage 44
Asian Teacher Verbally Abused & Called "N-Word" 13 min Black Rage 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Grey Ghost 1,536,683
Why does Maceo start chaos btw BM & BW on YouTu... 34 min SadButTrue 1
Why does Maceo worship WM so much? 36 min SadButTrue 1
Hahaha...Hahaha....AH HAHAHA!!! Whitey is scared! 1 hr SadButTrue 39
Are African-Americans the worst ethnic group in... 2 hr thems 39
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 8 hr Im Blessd oh yes 254