Random thoughts...
wOw

United States

#87424 Jul 29, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
I know these people are pathetic, they ain't about to do anything.
Canday, I just got off the phone with the CPS in Kansas. Gave them a brief on what's occurring. Named the site and thread. They will be monitoring it and said you have nothing to worry about, and even though you've personally give some of your information, they advise you to stop at once. They also insist that you go to the police and report Trans threatening you with the use of your personal information and how he holds it over your head in how he's going to disseminate it to anyone here. We may not know how to get the real names of all the culprits, but the police department can figure it out. This bs has gone on long enough. Go back and screenshot as much as possible for evidence to present to the police.
wOw

United States

#87426 Jul 29, 2014
blondZE wrote:
<quoted text>
Seven eight five
Two nine six
Two five zero zero
You old bytch, you ought to be ashamed of yourself! And yes, this is dcm1.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#87428 Jul 29, 2014
silly trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up troll, stop the ridiculous threats, OMG, who the fk do you people think you are?
You didn't call anyone. Stop sounding stupid.
If you don't like the comments on here, click the red x in the right hand corner.
No one is going to kiss your azz here and stroke your ego except the new posters you create on here.
Coming from a LYING LIBELING TROLL....Priceless......smh... ..

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#87439 Jul 29, 2014
Wow the black female troll with the fake German proxy just said "in my country". Lol...huh...

...it was pathetic enough that you were hiding behind a proxy....but now you're A citizen of German as well that speaks perfect American Ebonics like it's proper English?

Lol!!!

“Italiano PuertoRicano”

Since: Jul 14

New York, NY

#87444 Jul 29, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
She reminds me of Diana Ross ..especially the other picture with the big fro .. I actually thought it was Diana Ross in the pic ;)
Oh mos def. They actually know each other and have done since the ol days. Back for a few mins and I've talked Trans into letting put one more up to make it an even 10. And I chose this one specifically because well theres a little boy Trans in it loool. Can you guess which one? Heres a hint, even then he was enamored by his auntie
http://s1153.photobucket.com/user/Kschoice1/m...

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#87445 Jul 29, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
My heart feels like its in a million pieces. My favorite, most loved uncle pass this morning and right now I'm trying to convince myself this is not true... I don't know what to do.:(
Aw man...

...I'm soooo sorry to hear of your loss.

I know all about this...and the last thing you wanna hear is some idiot "preachin" AT YOU...but its a natural fact that "weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning" (Psalm 30:5)...
http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt2630.htm

HE brought you through it before...HE'LL do it again!

Level 8

Location hidden

#87446 Jul 29, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
She should take a break from the internet to be with her family
WHO THE FCUK ASKED YOU?!

WHY THE FCUK DO YOU CARE?! You don't..so fcuk off.

Level 8

Location hidden

#87449 Jul 29, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
what loss
...YOUR MIND, b!tch!

“Italiano PuertoRicano”

New York, NY

#87450 Jul 29, 2014
Ha ha I get to do one more because one of the pictures was selected twice so this makes the even 10. PEACE!!
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#87453 Jul 29, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
I know and she/he/it is announcing it on topix and is harassing me. Telling on themselves watch it backfire.
I'm happy to see no harm can come to you and your daughter. You didn't do anything that can justify this. Some ppl just have a too evil heart.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#87454 Jul 29, 2014
Ks Choice wrote:
<quoted text>Oh mos def. They actually know each other and have done since the ol days. Back for a few mins and I've talked Trans into letting put one more up to make it an even 10. And I chose this one specifically because well theres a little boy Trans in it loool. Can you guess which one? Heres a hint, even then he was enamored by his auntie
Awww lol .. Such a nice picture ..and natural .. You can see the love ;)

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#87455 Jul 29, 2014
GoodPosterNdaCLIQUE wrote:
<quoted text>that's ok, everybody know it's me.
I been swell.
You?
I'm good Hun .. I didn't realise as I haven't been here much .. Hope alls good for you and your dad x

Level 8

Location hidden

#87456 Jul 29, 2014
Is there any wonder why certain b!tches get their @zz beat, even by men. I'm not condoning that...just sayin'!

Level 2

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#87458 Jul 29, 2014
AgentSmith9 wrote:
Wow the black female troll with the fake German proxy just said "in my country". Lol...huh...
...it was pathetic enough that you were hiding behind a proxy....but now you're A citizen of German as well that speaks perfect American Ebonics like it's proper English?
Lol!!!
do you think this one is tranny too?

it was annoying the other day, but now the CPS threats are just funny.
LOL @ they may call them back if she issues a public apology.
bunch of losers.

Level 8

Location hidden

#87459 Jul 29, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
oh hush butthead if she is that distraught being with her family and staying off of this site may help.
Nah, what would "help" is you shutting the fcuk up & stop trying to capitalize EVERY opportunity to "come for someone". Common sense would tell [email protected], "now is NOT the time". But that's "common SENSE"...you on the other hand are too preoccupied with just being COMMON!
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#87461 Jul 29, 2014
blondZE wrote:
<quoted text>
Seven eight five
Two nine six
Two five zero zero
So for your part do you have the number for IRS . I mean are you sure it's not tax evasion - having collected and sold cans and metal for 70K a year. And not having payed any taxes from that.
Just like you bragged about tax-free money. Sigh.

Location hidden

#87462 Jul 29, 2014
I dont care about the colour of my kids...

Just that big Jussi got juice.:D

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#87464 Jul 29, 2014
I see the gays are still trying to recruit. I guess they think if they call a MAN gay he'll say hey maybe their right! Not likely, what you bytches need to do is roll out the closet yourself and stop wondering about other men that are clearly straight. What man speaks about another man sexulaity more than hopeful phags? None that's who.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#87466 Jul 29, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>You've reminded me this morning to give my aunt a shout on fb and tell her how much she means/has meant to me my whole life.
Thanks.
Beautiful aunt... and I agree, life is too short. Peace...
wOw

United States

#87468 Jul 29, 2014
World Cup Winner wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not MsDivine but I will say this. I have already made the call to CPS and I will make a call a day until you and Canday cease and desist with your tormenting of that woman's murdered child or Canday's child is taken from the home. Which ever comes first is fine with me. Since you have no respect for a woman/child who was killed then I will do everything possible to make sure her child is taken away. Now you can call whoever you want about that.
You do you, boo. I've never made fun of anyone's deceased loved one, but I won't sit idle while you (hide) under an anonymous proxy and attempt to play God, judge and jury either. Canday has poked fun of a dead relative of mine too and I don't even like her, but I handle her on this forum without trying to rip someones personal life apart. Your actions and behavior are utter bs. Racist have mocked deceased black people on this site since I've arrived, but funny thing is I don't see you or anyone of you stalking and harassing them outside this forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 2 min PolakPotrafi 252
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Well Well 1,457,602
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 min Barros 50,546
News The real reasons the U.S. became less racist to... 7 min Frogface Kate 113
Deport barros 2017 10 min Barros 32
Islam rules of engagement . 23 min Barros 123
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 42 min dcool 7,983
3 White Teens Arrested in Gang Rape of 13 yo 7 hr Mick 34
More from around the web