Random thoughts...

“White Cheeks Matter.”

Since: Feb 14

New York, NY

#87350 Jul 29, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
My heart feels like its in a million pieces. My favorite, most loved uncle pass this morning and right now I'm trying to convince myself this is not true... I don't know what to do.:(
I have a favorite auntie like that. She's the matriarch of the family and when she passes (may it not happen for a long time) the entire family will be in disarray. She keeps us together and reminds us of family values, love, etc.

Everybody loves Aunt Pat. Even friends and ex's go up to stay with her without me even being there. I went to visit her last summer and found my ex wife already there, and we split 5-6 years ago lol. I could go on for pages about her.

She was a famous black model in the 70's. I dont mind showing her here, Im so proud of my auntie. Her FB friends include P. Diddy (who has a picture of her on his office wall) Dianna Ross,Pam Grier and the list goes on and on...

http://madamenoire.com/400173/black-beauties-...

My mothers sister and my number one relative :)))))

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#87354 Jul 29, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
You can start by getting off topix and spend time with your family. Sorry for your loss tho
Sorry for your loss too..........

“White Cheeks Matter.”

New York, NY

#87355 Jul 29, 2014
PS, scroll through all the pics on that site. Aunt Pat has many different looks.

:)

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#87356 Jul 29, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>I have a favorite auntie like that. She's the matriarch of the family and when she passes (may it not happen for a long time) the entire family will be in disarray. She keeps us together and reminds us of family values, love, etc.
Everybody loves Aunt Pat. Even friends and ex's go up to stay with her without me even being there. I went to visit her last summer and found my ex wife already there, and we split 5-6 years ago lol. I could go on for pages about her.
She was a famous black model in the 70's. I dont mind showing her here, Im so proud of my auntie. Her FB friends include P. Diddy (who has a picture of her on his office wall) Dianna Ross,Pam Grier and the list goes on and on...
Yeah, most of all my family live in different states and every one I talked to was in disbelief. He were so close and I'm going to miss him so much and just the thought of him not being here is breaking my heart. Let your family know they are loved.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#87357 Jul 29, 2014
World Cup Winner wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the racist comments?
What??

I call my wife chocolate bunny all the time.:D

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#87358 Jul 29, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
She should take a break from the internet to be with her family
She'll be alright, NewNew is a strong lady. If she wants to vent a little here, that's fine, if she wants to be with her family, that's fine too. I think that other poster still posted a lot even after her loss of an even closer family member. She was on a lot.

I think different people just grieve different ways.

“White Cheeks Matter.”

New York, NY

#87359 Jul 29, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, most of all my family live in different states and every one I talked to was in disbelief. He were so close and I'm going to miss him so much and just the thought of him not being here is breaking my heart. Let your family know they are loved.
You've reminded me this morning to give my aunt a shout on fb and tell her how much she means/has meant to me my whole life.

Thanks.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#87360 Jul 29, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you...
You know regardless of everything you will always have my heart and this topix stuff is just for the birds.

Part of the reason why I'm leaving topix eventually..sooner than later is because as I get older...so does everyone else.

At our last family reunion all us that used to be grandkids are now the adults....and all the adults from then are now the grandparents... I think in the last 2 or 3 years I've seen off half a dozen elder members of my family ...and it lets you know that life is real. We live, we love, and we all eventually die.

I'm having to cherish all the time I can with family...even the free time I slotted to play around on the net and videos games etc I'm having to re evaluate.

Hope you feel better, he's with family with God, and eventually we'll all reunite one day.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#87361 Jul 29, 2014
World Cup Winner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you still respond to my every post. Which means I am controlling you.
I only responded to you out of pity today due to your high levels of interest in me.

You're a fcking weirdo that's obsessed with me even to the point of one of your buddies spoke about a hard time she is going through right now and you do nothing at all to try and console her. You'd rather stalk and obsess over me. The. You will pretend like you are stalking and obsessing over me for other peoples sake.

Your only interest is me. You Anderson obsessed maniac.

Since: Feb 11

london

#87366 Jul 29, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, most of all my family live in different states and every one I talked to was in disbelief. He were so close and I'm going to miss him so much and just the thought of him not being here is breaking my heart. Let your family know they are loved.
Sorry for your loss msnewnew .. I hope you will be ok .. Sending my love and condolences to you x

london

#87367 Jul 29, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>I have a favorite auntie like that. She's the matriarch of the family and when she passes (may it not happen for a long time) the entire family will be in disarray. She keeps us together and reminds us of family values, love, etc.

Auntie pat is beautiful .. You can see the model in her ;)

“Italiano PuertoRicano”

New York, NY

#87368 Jul 29, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
Yaaay for auntie Pat.I love her too, wish she was my aunt. Dedicate the day to family boo fawk the trolls.
http://s1153.photobucket.com/user/Kschoice1/m...

“White Cheeks Matter.”

New York, NY

#87369 Jul 29, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Auntie pat is beautiful .. You can see the model in her ;)
You'll love her when you meet her...everyone adores her she's still the hippest chick I know.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#87370 Jul 29, 2014
Smh dude using his sock accounts photobucket.

Smh.

“White Cheeks Matter.”

New York, NY

#87371 Jul 29, 2014
Met him when I was a kid, took us to his house...wow.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#87373 Jul 29, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
No how about stfu I don't need your advice. Leave me and Andy alone. Sign in and quit acting like a cowardly bxtch.
Exactly, I already know who that sorry troll is. It's a female that used to stalk me from her regular account and got mad because I wasn't attracted to her after she put her picture up. She stalked me then and I was surprised when it stopped but ...she never stopped she just uses socks now. I knew she wasn't over her Anderson addiction.

Trying to pretend like she stalking me on behalf of some other poster. Smh.

“Italiano PuertoRicano”

New York, NY

#87374 Jul 29, 2014

“Italiano PuertoRicano”

New York, NY

#87375 Jul 29, 2014
AgentSmith9 wrote:
Smh dude using his sock accounts photobucket.
Smh.
Thats okay I'm here with him so he's being supervised by an adult.

london

#87378 Jul 29, 2014
Ks Choice wrote:
<quoted text>Thats okay I'm here with him so he's being supervised by an adult.
Ha hA hey don't worry about it.. People kept saying I was trans sock when I came back on here after a long time..so I put a picture up holding a piece of paper with my name on it and trans name..trans has loads of female socks "supposedly"it's very amusing ;)

london

#87379 Jul 29, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>You'll love her when you meet her...everyone adores her she's still the hippest chick I know.

She looks real hip .. Very beautiful ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's the dumbest Negro fairytale you have eve... 2 min The Patriot 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min BuckStopper 1,657,339
They got John Boyega 3 min Ptah 9
Michelle Obama for president!!!! 3 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 36
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 7 min Ptah 35,973
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 7 min Harrisson 77
Leftoids Are Mentally Ill 11 min Harrisson 57
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 57 min Harrisson 226
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr Karenna S 1,614
More from around the web