Random thoughts...
U R so Gy

New York, NY

#87304 Jul 28, 2014
jake wrote:
<quoted text>
what's good florida, how is everything ?
Oh my god another gagent sock!!!! Do you ever stop trolling?! What now your gona pretend to know ur sock tamale and that slore candy to gang up on MSM?
Show me something new kid. S.H.O.W.M.E.S.O.M.E.T.H.I.N.G. N.E.W.
Loulou

Denmark

#87307 Jul 28, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
AND??????? Learn how to read a flocking calendar speaking of blithering, babbling psychotic nitwits.......which, by the way is ONE FLOCKING WORD.....NEXT?
Please do rate, k?*eye roll*
[email protected]
back to Rabbi IGNOROWITZ with you boo boo......hahahahahahahaha
Look. I think everyone who sees how some ppl talk about your daughter at first thinks wow that's awful. And it is. But then watching how you have no problem kizzing the arse of some of the most vile ppl. Being private friend to those ppl. It doesn't make any sense. You've got absolutly no problem pretenting to be an innocent victim. While stirring the pot 24/7 and watch your abusive friends making threats. You even go so far as to call other ppls kids bastard kids and baldheaded.
You cannot control other ppl - even you like to. You're watching your daughters memory being dragged through the mud. And on your side you're doing nothing to stop it. Are you using it to get sympathy or what. Smh

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#87309 Jul 29, 2014
wOw wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiding my identity has very little to do with my observation. Off course you would come across as a weak and simpering piece of reprobate, when that's you do 24/7. Dude, it's embarrassing. What does Canday have to do with the discourse between you and I? I've never brought her up. Cant you stand alone?
Lol hiding your identity is trolling though.

Why should I respond to a troll? If you are afraid of your identity why should I respond to your posts?

I don't think I ever posted to you because your personality is weird, needy, and oddly scared and ashame of your own identity. I don't think I ever debated a person so pathetic.

I think you developed a weird relationship with me in your mind just from following me around for years and reading all my posts.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#87310 Jul 29, 2014
Stop Snitchin wrote:
<quoted text>Well I'll miss u. U were a worthy adversary, and a cool alpha male. I wish u luck in all ur endeavors, and peace be with u, my friend :)
Howdy :).

Same to you :).

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#87311 Jul 29, 2014
Gagentsmith wrote:
I'm leaving because the chicks finally seen my pic and thinks I'm a beat up looking tiger woods boo hooo :(
Now I'm gonna pretend I'm leaving for other reasons other than getting owned.
Excuse me everybody while I curl up into a pathetic ball and silently weep and hope to disappear and nobody notices because I'm a defeated coward.
You just don't want me to leave do you psycho?

Well look at yourself and ask yourself are you a worthy enemy? No, you're not. You're shame of yourself. Probably some female with a crush on me that i dissed.

Show is your real identity, you don't need an advantage to take me on.:). You guys act like I'm "God" or something.

Don't be mad because you've like me for years and I've never even noticed you.

I will give you one more response to your anonymous scary account then I will have to cut you off.

Gather the courage to come out of hiding and post normal like the rest of us. If you get owned for your past behavior then accept it like a champ.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#87312 Jul 29, 2014
U R so Gy wrote:
<quoted text> Oh my god another gagent sock!!!! Do you ever stop trolling?! What now your gona pretend to know ur sock tamale and that slore candy to gang up on MSM?
Show me something new kid. S.H.O.W.M.E.S.O.M.E.T.H.I.N.G. N.E.W.
Oh another one of NSD's socks. Lol

That explain your weird obsession with me and desperate need to post from a troll account.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#87313 Jul 29, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Look. I think everyone who sees how some ppl talk about your daughter at first thinks wow that's awful. And it is. But then watching how you have no problem kizzing the arse of some of the most vile ppl. Being private friend to those ppl. It doesn't make any sense. You've got absolutly no problem pretenting to be an innocent victim. While stirring the pot 24/7 and watch your abusive friends making threats. You even go so far as to call other ppls kids bastard kids and baldheaded.
You cannot control other ppl - even you like to. You're watching your daughters memory being dragged through the mud. And on your side you're doing nothing to stop it. Are you using it to get sympathy or what. Smh
She's using it for sympathy and as an excuse to be nasty and attack other posters.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#87314 Jul 29, 2014
U R so Gy wrote:
<quoted text> What you finally make 9 bucks an hour? Get off topix n geta life, bud.
NSD, this is one of your 100 profiles. Is this really the only you feel like you can debate and stand a chance?

It's all about personal satisfaction here lady...anybody that posts anything negative to me regardless of how corny it is gets an automatic 7 positive ratings from your NSD account. Don't you want some real credit?

Log in and face me without your troll accounts NSD...it's more interesting that way. And people will respect you if you lose from your real account more than they will if you win from one of your weird Anderson obsessed troll accounts.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#87315 Jul 29, 2014
Ks Choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Ricky Nartin is not your typical looking PR. He looks 100% white. Most PR's are a mix of Spanish, African, and Indian. Ricky Martins background is a privileged one and even in San Juan where he's from people would think someone looking like that was a white tourist. I'm don't look white at all really but can probably pass for it these days because in America these days it's easy to pass for white. 50 years ago I wouldn't have been able to say that. I get a pretty wicked tan however. My grandmother was mulatto.
The PR poster here "mary M" is not dark either.

I hate tanning.. Looks ugly... Only jersey shore phaggots tan.

I got a tan cause I only wore a combat vest in the service.
U R so Gy

New York, NY

#87316 Jul 29, 2014
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't want me to leave do you psycho?
Well look at yourself and ask yourself are you a worthy enemy? No, you're not. You're shame of yourself. Probably some female with a crush on me that i dissed.
Show is your real identity, you don't need an advantage to take me on.:). You guys act like I'm "God" or something.
Don't be mad because you've like me for years and I've never even noticed you.
I will give you one more response to your anonymous scary account then I will have to cut you off.
Gather the courage to come out of hiding and post normal like the rest of us. If you get owned for your past behavior then accept it like a champ.
Nobodys holding u back if u wana leave then leave. It is ur fault ur still here for wanting to have the last word.
U want to be in control of what people say about u.
Nobody gives a sh!t about u dude.
Ur just mad bcuz u can't take what people say about u.
U will never be able to control that aspect so deal with it u psycho troll.
U R so Gy

New York, NY

#87317 Jul 29, 2014
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
NSD, this is one of your 100 profiles. Is this really the only you feel like you can debate and stand a chance?
It's all about personal satisfaction here lady...anybody that posts anything negative to me regardless of how corny it is gets an automatic 7 positive ratings from your NSD account. Don't you want some real credit?
Log in and face me without your troll accounts NSD...it's more interesting that way. And people will respect you if you lose from your real account more than they will if you win from one of your weird Anderson obsessed troll accounts.
U r truly obsessed with MSM.
MSM isn't the trolling type u piece of scum.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#87319 Jul 29, 2014
U R so Gy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobodys holding u back if u wana leave then leave. It is ur fault ur still here for wanting to have the last word.
U want to be in control of what people say about u.
Nobody gives a sh!t about u dude.
Ur just mad bcuz u can't take what people say about u.
U will never be able to control that aspect so deal with it u psycho troll.
NSD, why is your definition of a fair fight so skewed with you giving yourself multiple handicaps, troll accounts like the one you are using now, calling the law when you lose a debate, needing sympathy, and having a gang of proxy socks?

You are doing everything in your power to convince me to stay because you need me. I give you a reason to wake up and click the hide my proxy button and start your day of trolling and obsessing.

If this isn't NSD....then why the pathetic sock account?

I'm Anderson, everybody knows that I have a following. People will not look down on you for following me around and obsessing. I make my comments to specifically attract people like yourself.

It doesn't make sense for someone to be afraid and obsessed with me like you are lady, that's how we all know this is NSD. Your mannerism are exactly like hers, even your grammar and insults.

*poof*.

Now you know I know you're are NSD. If you aren't NSD then you would clear it up by proving who you are instead of letting us all be convinced that you are on of her many sock accounts. Unless you want to play dirty like a coward troll hwore and let your supposed buddy take the blame.

That would mean you couldn't care less about NSD and that this all a weird obsession you have with me.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#87320 Jul 29, 2014
U R so Gy wrote:
<quoted text>
U r truly obsessed with MSM.
MSM isn't the trolling type u piece of scum.
And why should we believe a troll? Lol. NSD just stop. You're trolling and saying that you aren't the trolling type? If trolling is a bad thing then why are you shaming yourself right now?

I am not "God".

Stop treating me like I am your God. I find that more insulting than any of the corny things you are writing that everybody says to each other.

Level 2

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#87321 Jul 29, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Butt out. Your biblical wrath is a joke. All it showed was what a keyboard COWARD you are. You wouldn't dare do this except behind a computer screen. What is going on between Canday and I is NONE OF YOUR GD BUSINESS. That's all you need to remember. Canday has so many enemies on this forum from HER behaviour and comments it might appear she is being ganged up on but that is not the case and YOU can't save her. Keep trying and I will do you one better. Push you luck and I reach out and touch, k? Now, bugger off, buttboy.....
Everytime you get frustrated you threaten people. You are either choking them, telling them you have guns, googling where they live or um, reaching out and touching them.

I don't know her but seeing her posts I'm thinking she absolutely would say this to your face.

It does not APPEAR that she is being ganged up on, IT IS FACT that she is. Why do bullies make excuses for their behavior?

But anyway, this is HER BUSINESS, MY BUSINESS and EVERYONE'S BUSINESS. It's not between you and Canday because you posted it on a public forum for everyone to see. And when you made a truce with her, you were still posting about her in other threads because I saw them. So stop the lying, the threats, and the bullying. You don't like her, she doesn't like you, that's fine. Why can't you accept that? Why isn't your life just going on fine with that? Because you are determined if you don't like her, then the rest of us shouldn't and Canday should be punished in real life for that. Not going to happen. Give it up. Take that tantrum and stomp your little moccasins somewhere else.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#87322 Jul 29, 2014
See I respond to 1 of NSD socks and 100 more start showing up begging for attention.

I would be posting to socks all day if I acknowledged them. The Anderson obsession is as real as the air you all are breathing.

The fear of direct debate with Anderson is real too. I have owned 1000 anonymous posters over the years only for them to create another sock, use another proxy, and come begging and obsessing again like I'm supposed to spend forever with them.

I don't want to spend forever with trolls. I know my entertainment is top notch. People on this forum would kill and do all kinds of shameful acts to themselves just for the opportunity to speak to me.

It's not about the 7 brilliant funny agree judge icons that NSD gives every single post that comes my way. It's about spending time with me.

My only problem is that I picked the wrong website. If I had of picked something like world star etc. and built my following there I would probably be a celebrity.

Topix had potential but instantly feel out the race when NSD was allowed to harass all the top tier posters that garnered a following. Even TMBR one of the many black female NSD had banned had some awesome star power.

Now the site is boring and reflects NSD's nasty cowardly persona. That's why their are more socks than normal posters now. This is the type of environment that stems from the unfair disadvantage atmosphere that NSD creates.

And nobody cares about seeing socks get owned. We all like the real factor. Take away the real factor and give everybody a gang of socks and make it socks vs socks and nobody knows who is who , NSD is half of the socks, and the site and debates become dull.

You can't keep a top tier guy like me here under those circumstances. Socks can't win debates. Socks automatically lose just based on the coward factor.

I feel like I shouldn't have to cover these basics like this. You people should already know this.

Level 2

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#87324 Jul 29, 2014
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
And why should we believe a troll? Lol. NSD just stop. You're trolling and saying that you aren't the trolling type? If trolling is a bad thing then why are you shaming yourself right now?
I am not "God".
Stop treating me like I am your God. I find that more insulting than any of the corny things you are writing that everybody says to each other.
I thought that was Tranny. He is the King Troll around here. When things don't go his way, he creates new nics, usually female, to tell him how great he is. How fake was the PR girl nic he made? I don't know if NSD could figure out how to use a proxy, maybe though.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#87325 Jul 29, 2014
I am also the only poster that can consecutively write half page posts and everybody still reads them all word for word. Look at the ratings. I am also the only person to achieve ratings over 3 on a consecutive basis regardless of the time of day or night.

In the history of topix I have become the ultimate object of obsession. I just wish I would of picked a site with more people with something to offer me in return. Maybe a site where there were more attractive women and tough intellectual thinkers.

I thought NSD could revive the spark once she started trolling harassing and stalking me...but I found out that even though she had many goons, she was not a worthy opponent, and her goons were sub par trolls and sock accounts.

I like a good ol fashion beat down on real posters that have identities. Not socks and trolls.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#87327 Jul 29, 2014
World Cup Winner wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't seem smart enough to grasp this but I'll say it anyway and hopefully you'll learn something. Just because SAY something doesn't make it true you fool. You talk like a little kid who doesn't want to face reality. You see boy, regardless what comes out of your mouth, if it were true, people would treat you accordingly. However, they all treat you like a piece of shyt because you act like one.
Now lie to yourself some more and tell yourself you're handsome and all the women want you. This despite the fact all the women on this forum hate your guts. Barring a few trolls and racists. That all you got! LOL!
The only people I argue with are NSD and her troll buddies which are majority non black females and irbm.

You should have ventured out of the ww attracted to be thread and you'd see that not only did I own you and force you into hiding, but there's a whole gang of intellectual threads I've posted and all the top intellectual posters here and majority of black posters when topix had black people were cool with me as I with them.

You (whoever you are since you desperately need anonymity on top of already being anonymous), NSD, NewNew, blonde, KC, Ceek, are all posters that every one looks down on. You are the puxxy drama click. No black females or men are here supporting you clowns.

Outside of this thread we considered your ww bm thread and he regulars there as trolls.

Since: Feb 14

New York, NY

#87328 Jul 29, 2014
silly trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that was Tranny. He is the King Troll around here. When things don't go his way, he creates new nics, usually female, to tell him how great he is. How fake was the PR girl nic he made? I don't know if NSD could figure out how to use a proxy, maybe though.
Lol no sorry you will not be provoking K to send more pictures of herself in order to prove she's real.

I know you loved the last one seeing that theres nearly 100 views in less than 24 hrs when theres far less than 100 posters on this thread. That can only mean losers like you (probably just you) were going back to view it repeatedly lol.

Well frame it and put it on the wall cos thats all you gonna git homie.

:)

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#87329 Jul 29, 2014
My heart feels like its in a million pieces. My favorite, most loved uncle pass this morning and right now I'm trying to convince myself this is not true... I don't know what to do. :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,508,680
Why aren't half black-half East Indian consider... (Nov '08) 5 min Star 127
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 9 min misfit 0676 2,026
Black Israelites! Answer these questions. 11 min Mike 2
Can not handle the truth 15 min Mike 6
Is Chicago The Next Detroit? 20 min Mike 7
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 26 min Ted 1,415
White men are the solution for the single black... 55 min The Power Of Mast... 137
TRUMPCARE ~ is DEAD!! 1 hr I build-they come 32
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 4 hr The Rebel 3,928
More from around the web