Strike a pose, fat boy...

http://youtu.be/yzG_3UJ-LvU
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#87124 Jul 28, 2014
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Congratulations Loulou :).
I love hearing this type of news from people who share similiar perspectives with me.
:) life's good when you're nice and play fair :)
Thank you;)

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#87126 Jul 28, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you make a vid with Tupac. Lmao
Ask his mother, k?

“Italiano PuertoRicano”

Since: Jul 14

Ardsley, NY

#87127 Jul 28, 2014
wOw wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike you, mister crow magnum...I'm proud of my blackness. You're a typical sellout, who shuns and is ashamed of your own race. Thankfully, I don't hold all black men and women accountable for the misdeeds of a few. Nothing wrong in dating out, but your reasons are despicable. You and those who think like you, disgust me.
He's very pro black are you kidding? I get into it with him sometimes because I'm half Italian and yes half of my upbringing is from that old school traditional Italian background. But he's mostly right about concepts and stereotypes thrown onto black people. I guess he tries to escape that in certain ways which I understand completely because I'm also half Puerto Rican and share that social stigma. I can get away with looking something other than Latina mostly. But I'm still considered ethnic looking. But there's no getting away from looking black for him lol. And he likes that because his brother and half sister are different stories and they always get asked what they are, same as me. Genetics is odd sometimes, I get asked all the time if I'm part Asian or Jewish. Two groups that look nothing alike and are not at all in my ancestry.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#87128 Jul 28, 2014
Stop Snitchin wrote:
<quoted text>ROTF!!!
This b/tch got an OBAMA PHONE!!!
Damn Trannie.....this b/tch is suckin ur d/ck for u, and u cant even buy her a decent phone?U broke b/tches KILL ME!
LULZ!!!
:o
Lol, there def is something wrong, if a person with great succes cannot afford to send a 10 cent message.
He prob cannot affort a Pepsi for his gf.

“Italiano PuertoRicano”

Ardsley, NY

#87129 Jul 28, 2014
Open your eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, sure she will, fat boy.

Poor fat boy, thought he was the big man posting that vid. It didn't turn out quite like you thought it would, did it. LMAO

Don''t you have some some more selfies to take in the ladies' room at Denny's when you're done busing those tables. Well, that is when you're not in NYC shooting a vid...
http://vimeo.com/13897264
You seem very hateful.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#87132 Jul 28, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask his mother, k?
A bit childish for a 63 y.o. Smh
Seriously you are too old to sit and lie about being friends with the stars. And all other kinda important ppl. Relax old woman. That's 3rd grader thing.

Location hidden

#87133 Jul 28, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
A bit childish for a 63 y.o. Smh
Seriously you are too old to sit and lie about being friends with the stars. And all other kinda important ppl. Relax old woman. That's 3rd grader thing.
So now you are a psychologist like Felicia, also? Get lost LoonyLOU. I am not the least bit interested in your opinions, your family, your name calling or your education. Scanning this forum and reading your little pissy posts shows who needs to grow up, k? Now bugger off, got it?

“Italiano PuertoRicano”

Ardsley, NY

#87136 Jul 28, 2014
Gargantos wrote:
<quoted text>I thought Puerto ricans were like Ricky Martin but you are pastier than I´am...
Ricky Nartin is not your typical looking PR. He looks 100% white. Most PR's are a mix of Spanish, African, and Indian. Ricky Martins background is a privileged one and even in San Juan where he's from people would think someone looking like that was a white tourist. I'm don't look white at all really but can probably pass for it these days because in America these days it's easy to pass for white. 50 years ago I wouldn't have been able to say that. I get a pretty wicked tan however. My grandmother was mulatto.

Location hidden

#87137 Jul 28, 2014
*note*

I have known HIS mother since the 70s so it would stand to reason I would have KNOWN him also. Google the Black Panthers and upgrade your sorry education. Now, go and take care of your health, k?

“Italiano PuertoRicano”

Ardsley, NY

#87138 Jul 28, 2014
The dreaded typos sorry.
Loulou

Denmark

#87143 Jul 28, 2014
Stop Snitchin wrote:
Seriously....who can live with 100 texts a month? I make 100 texts in 3 days. I feel so bad, I'm about to add this nikka to my family plan.
Maybe limited texting has to do with creditworthiness.

“Italiano PuertoRicano”

New York, NY

#87144 Jul 28, 2014
wOw wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Pro-black doesn't date outside his/her race.. period.
2. Pro-black doesn't state he doesn't date black women. No loss, because he's ugly as hell, but to see someone like him boost an ugly chick like you up upon high is an insult to any normal thinking black person.
3. Pro-black doesn't blame black women for slave rape that occurred over 400 fkin years ago. That would be on par with me saying black men are responsible for being imprisoned in high numbers or lynched, and I don't date black men because I believe that they were/are all criminals and weak...mmkay?
Now ..shove the fk off with your skanky looking ass.
Interesting how all the people you dont like around here just so conveniently happen to be ugly as hell too. I'd say thats pretty convenient for you isnt it? I've never heard him blame black women for slave rape and I think I know him a bit better than you. He was dating a black woman when I first met him and I can think of at least half a dozen black women that he associates with regularly. In fact come to think of it most of the women he knows are black. But he knows alot of white and Asian women too. Not too many Latinas though.
Open your eyes

Spencer, OH

#87147 Jul 28, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw I do not wanna make it a secret. I'm expecting a healthy babyboy. My husband to be lives in Dalarne where he still works until 12 of September. So here's something for you to run with. Good luck.
Congratulations, Loulou!

~whispers~

Just a little something for you and yours.:)

http://www.hautetrot.com/wp-content/uploads/2...
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing...

“Italiano PuertoRicano”

New York, NY

#87148 Jul 28, 2014
Stop Snitchin wrote:
nikkas using topix as a means of free texting....smh U gotta sum credit to the poor....they can be pretty crafty when it comes to saving 10 cent. lol
Why are you so concerned with me? You dont even know me. It's like some of you people just need to vent anger and bitterness at the world. Thats no way to live.Better you than me I guess.

“Italiano PuertoRicano”

New York, NY

#87150 Jul 28, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe limited texting has to do with creditworthiness.
No, it's the plan that I signed up for. 100 free texts, 400 mins, and 2gb of data monthly. Nothing really worth going on about if you're talking about someone else unless of course you just have no life. Why in the world would anybody want to spend so much energy talking about a complete strangers cell phone plan is beyond me.
Loulou

Denmark

#87151 Jul 28, 2014
Stop Snitchin wrote:
<quoted text>And Beyoncé and I went to grade school together. She licks my puss every Saturday night.
That actually sounds like our lame arse humor. Wahahahahahaha Lol
Sometimes I say things like that infront of foreingers. And they drop thier jaw. Lol

“Italiano PuertoRicano”

New York, NY

#87153 Jul 28, 2014
Stop Snitchin wrote:
Seriously....who can live with 100 texts a month? I make 100 texts in 3 days. I feel so bad, I'm about to add this nikka to my family plan.
Wow if it really bothers you that much send me a check and I'll upgrade my plan.
Loulou

Denmark

#87154 Jul 28, 2014
Open your eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations, Loulou!
~whispers~
Just a little something for you and yours.:)
http://www.hautetrot.com/wp-content/uploads/2...
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing...
Oh, thank you very much:):)
Btw do you remember that granny in see through transparent neglige.
The pic you posted. I've got it on my phone . Top funny. Lol

“Italiano PuertoRicano”

New York, NY

#87155 Jul 28, 2014
Stop Snitchin wrote:
<quoted text>He did, on a thread I made in fact. I said brothas were butt hurt over sistas hooking up with wm, and he responded to me with, and I quote "Personally I don't care. When I think about bw in terms of dating, all I can think about was how for 400 years yall were getting all kinds of raped. I prefer women with a more.......RESPECTABLE history."
I responded with "Yeah, I know how u feel. When I think about bm in terms of dating, all I can think about is how for 400 years yall were (the original)cuckolds, farm tools, beasts of burden....completely dominated, conquered, and subjugated by a race of men superior to u in every way, shape, and form."
If u don't believe me, ask him. I'd LOVE to see him try to deny it. The thread made number one in the spotlight, so many, many people saw it.
Guess u don't know him as well as u thought.
Well if he was talking to you and you're a black woman then fair is fair. All I see you doing is berating him with every post so yeah, you dish it you get served it. Suck it up and move on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min sonicfilter 1,780,762
Cherokee Trail of tears versus the Negro Highwa... 34 min Groid Master 1
I'm having a black baby 52 min Dan Snow 7
News Jesse Jackson: Nation's persistent poverty woul... 55 min Groid Master 19
Topix sucks 4 hr Wringer 9
The Chinese will take over Africa and... 4 hr Besto 20
The 3rd Eye is the gate to Heaven? (May '10) 4 hr SnowFreshlyies 305
Kids Separated from their Illegal Immigrant Par... 6 hr LIBS EAT TIDE PODS 147
Loser Trump just keeps on Losing... 13 hr RMG Inigo Montoya 85