Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#87104 Jul 28, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
So it WAS you;)
That sentence is overuses here.
What? Speak English.

You made a point out of using that sentence to show that I'm K. remember??

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#87105 Jul 28, 2014
Ks Choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I saw some of that from yesterday but you know I couldn't be on here to back you. But I'm here now and I don't give a fawk about showing my pic. Speaking of yesterday, don't report that girl okay? Even if she does talk more chit. She may well deserve it but you don't need that karma.
Yeah but I could perhaps save help save that childs future.

The woman is a nut.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#87106 Jul 28, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Nop . A dot can be used an exclamationmark as well. STFU
You had better go and look up the difference between the two then, Ms I am So Educated. You're an idiot, plain and simple and a pathetic little lackey follower to boot.....smh......

Oakland

#87107 Jul 28, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw I do not wanna make it a secret. I'm expecting a healthy babyboy. My husband to be lives in Dalarne where he still works until 12 of September. So here's something for you to run with. Good luck.
I should care about your uneheliches Kind, why again? You are just one in a long line of unwed mothers parading their offspring on this forum. A decent man would have married you BEFORE knocking you up, dipstick.....Whatever.....smh. ....
wOw

United States

#87108 Jul 28, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Lol been there done that and if you're not aisling you missed it.
I'll make a conession. I'll entertain the idea that you're not aisling only because NSD doesnt believe it.
But theres no way IN HELL that I'll ever believe you're black.
Unlike you, mister crow magnum...I'm proud of my blackness. You're a typical sellout, who shuns and is ashamed of your own race. Thankfully, I don't hold all black men and women accountable for the misdeeds of a few. Nothing wrong in dating out, but your reasons are despicable. You and those who think like you, disgust me.

“Italiano PuertoRicano”

Since: Jul 14

Ardsley, NY

#87109 Jul 28, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah but I could perhaps save help save that childs future.

The woman is a nut.
Yeah perhaps the child's future would be brighter but that's only a perhaps. You can't know that for sure. What is for certain however is that if you do, that family will detest you forever. You might not care about that but that's deep deep hatred. A child will grow up entirely or partly estranged from its mother. You don't want to be any part of that, that's too heavy a negative aura for anybody and your not that type of person. That's just not you. You're the man that feeds stray puppies in Jamaica :)
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#87111 Jul 28, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I should care about your uneheliches Kind, why again? You are just one in a long line of unwed mothers parading their offspring on this forum. A decent man would have married you BEFORE knocking you up, dipstick.....Whatever.....smh. ....
Say it in English bastard child. Not in German. Well, guess that's what you think of Ti's children as well.
Smh
Open your eyes

Spencer, OH

#87113 Jul 28, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Dont worry, I'm sure you'll be posting as her later today.
I get it, you just need to set it up first.
;)
Yeah, sure she will, fat boy.

Poor fat boy, thought he was the big man posting that vid. It didn't turn out quite like you thought it would, did it. LMAO

Don''t you have some some more selfies to take in the ladies' room at Denny's when you're done busing those tables. Well, that is when you're not in NYC shooting a vid...
http://vimeo.com/13897264

“Italiano PuertoRicano”

Ardsley, NY

#87114 Jul 28, 2014
Open your eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, sure she will, fat boy.

Poor fat boy, thought he was the big man posting that vid. It didn't turn out quite like you thought it would, did it. LMAO

Don''t you have some some more selfies to take in the ladies' room at Denny's when you're done busing those tables. Well, that is when you're not in NYC shooting a vid...
Lol his bro is in that video but I guess you already know that.
Open your eyes

Spencer, OH

#87115 Jul 28, 2014
BA caught in a massive lie....

BA_FOREVER wrote:

LOL I dont know why I'm about to share this but oh well.I've been having this on going arguement for years with my sister about a Madonna video I was in like ten years ago.She's accusing me of having worn colored contact lenses buy on my life I swear I didnt.It's true my eyes look sorta green/blue or whatever but it's the lighting on the set.That and FX.Not only are they that color but mine and the whole room of peoples faces are kinda distorted like an acid trip.My sis thinks that blacks shouldnt wear colored contacts and well,I'm not arguing that with her but these are not contacts.Now I know all the flak I'm gonna get from you racists but well...I've been getting flak for years from my sis,some friends and even my mother from time to time about this vid.They all believe me except my sis and well since she's staying with me now and we were arguing about it(again)just today I figured what the hell.Say whatever you like heres a rare glimpse at BA.Albeit a ten year old one...make that eleven (geez time flies)I'm in it fairly late into the vid. 3 mins and 25 secs to be exact (in case you cant stomach an entire Madonna vid.I know I cant)I'm the sleaze that tries to get something going with madonna at the club.http://www.youtube.com/wa tch...

http://m.topix.com/forum/world/south-africa/T...

“Italiano PuertoRicano”

Ardsley, NY

#87116 Jul 28, 2014
blondZE wrote:
<quoted text>its not aizling
He's gone now.
Open your eyes

Spencer, OH

#87117 Jul 28, 2014
The music video was directed by Walter Stern and filmed on June 26–27, 1998 at London's famous Savoy Hotel and Piccadilly Circus. The video features Madonna leaving her home and being chased by paparazzi. She is constantly running, even from the other celebrities in a hotel bar. In this scene all the celebrities faces, except Madonna's, are distorted to make everyone look demonic. One of the most striking and memorable moments of the video occurs when Madonna passes a hotel maid, smiling at her. Madonna returns the smile. Then the camera goes off; the maid has just taken a picture of her. Madonna flees, running all the way home to her daughter's (not played by Madonna's real daughter, Lourdes) arms, singing that she's "changed her mind" about being a celebrity.The video created a lot of controversy in 1998 due to the scenes that feature Madonna being chased by paparazzi on motor-bikes, a scenario similar to Diana, Princess of Wales's death in 1997. The video premiered in Europe on July 25, 1998 and remained unavailable in North America until the release of Madonna's DVD compilation The Video Collection "

Oakland

#87118 Jul 28, 2014
Open your eyes wrote:
BA caught in a massive lie....
BA_FOREVER wrote:
LOL I dont know why I'm about to share this but oh well.I've been having this on going arguement for years with my sister about a Madonna video I was in like ten years ago.She's accusing me of having worn colored contact lenses buy on my life I swear I didnt.It's true my eyes look sorta green/blue or whatever but it's the lighting on the set.That and FX.Not only are they that color but mine and the whole room of peoples faces are kinda distorted like an acid trip.My sis thinks that blacks shouldnt wear colored contacts and well,I'm not arguing that with her but these are not contacts.Now I know all the flak I'm gonna get from you racists but well...I've been getting flak for years from my sis,some friends and even my mother from time to time about this vid.They all believe me except my sis and well since she's staying with me now and we were arguing about it(again)just today I figured what the hell.Say whatever you like heres a rare glimpse at BA.Albeit a ten year old one...make that eleven (geez time flies)I'm in it fairly late into the vid. 3 mins and 25 secs to be exact (in case you cant stomach an entire Madonna vid.I know I cant)I'm the sleaze that tries to get something going with madonna at the club.http://www.youtube.com/wa tch...
http://m.topix.com/forum/world/south-africa/T...
So flocking what.....smh......

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#87120 Jul 28, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw I do not wanna make it a secret. I'm expecting a healthy babyboy. My husband to be lives in Dalarne where he still works until 12 of September. So here's something for you to run with. Good luck.
Wow! Congratulations Loulou :).

I love hearing this type of news from people who share similiar perspectives with me.

:) life's good when you're nice and play fair :)
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#87122 Jul 28, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
So flocking what.....smh......
Did you make a vid with Tupac. Lmao
Open your eyes

Spencer, OH

#87123 Jul 28, 2014
Strike a pose, fat boy...

http://youtu.be/yzG_3UJ-LvU
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#87124 Jul 28, 2014
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Congratulations Loulou :).
I love hearing this type of news from people who share similiar perspectives with me.
:) life's good when you're nice and play fair :)
Thank you;)

Oakland

#87126 Jul 28, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you make a vid with Tupac. Lmao
Ask his mother, k?

“Italiano PuertoRicano”

Ardsley, NY

#87127 Jul 28, 2014
wOw wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike you, mister crow magnum...I'm proud of my blackness. You're a typical sellout, who shuns and is ashamed of your own race. Thankfully, I don't hold all black men and women accountable for the misdeeds of a few. Nothing wrong in dating out, but your reasons are despicable. You and those who think like you, disgust me.
He's very pro black are you kidding? I get into it with him sometimes because I'm half Italian and yes half of my upbringing is from that old school traditional Italian background. But he's mostly right about concepts and stereotypes thrown onto black people. I guess he tries to escape that in certain ways which I understand completely because I'm also half Puerto Rican and share that social stigma. I can get away with looking something other than Latina mostly. But I'm still considered ethnic looking. But there's no getting away from looking black for him lol. And he likes that because his brother and half sister are different stories and they always get asked what they are, same as me. Genetics is odd sometimes, I get asked all the time if I'm part Asian or Jewish. Two groups that look nothing alike and are not at all in my ancestry.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#87128 Jul 28, 2014
Stop Snitchin wrote:
<quoted text>ROTF!!!
This b/tch got an OBAMA PHONE!!!
Damn Trannie.....this b/tch is suckin ur d/ck for u, and u cant even buy her a decent phone?U broke b/tches KILL ME!
LULZ!!!
:o
Lol, there def is something wrong, if a person with great succes cannot afford to send a 10 cent message.
He prob cannot affort a Pepsi for his gf.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Are White People Obsessed with Race 8 min Schlulenburger 18
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Nuculur option 1,395,497
Egypt Air Flight recorders sucessfully repaired 16 min Hillary 2016 6
Why do black people like claiming that us Mexic... (Jan '12) 20 min Paris131 2,405
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 20 min WasteWater 79
Benghazi...... Hillary Guilty !!!! 22 min Drilling for the ... 28
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 23 min Harrisson 83
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 46 min dindu tribal leader 282
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr TranshumanX 46,421
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 2 hr Fukanig 80
More from around the web