Random thoughts...

“White Cheeks Matter.”

Since: Feb 14

New York, NY

#87038 Jul 28, 2014
wOw wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you make your phone call to CPS, yet?
No need to, aint seen hide nor tail of Canday.

:)
Loulou

Denmark

#87039 Jul 28, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Says the 6ft tall long haired 140 pound Scandinavian/Spanish beauty lol.
Hot chicks always want to show pictures of themselves remember? Iron Oak hit the nail on the head with that one.
I dont know a single attractive girl that is reluctant to show a picture of herself ANYWHERE.
Lol of course you do not. Seriously do you think any woman with respect for herself would show herself off to some of you disgusting guys. Not saying everyone here is disgusting but a lot are.
Are you sick in the head or what. Lmao

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#87040 Jul 28, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>No need to, aint seen hide nor tail of Canday.
Oh come on... Be that niccuh in 10000 who actually is true to his word...
wOw

United States

#87041 Jul 28, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>No need to, aint seen hide nor tail of Canday.
Translation: you need her plus an audience to make your threats known because you're just another punk ass bytch who gets off on assaulting women, even if it's in cyberspace.

“White Cheeks Matter.”

New York, NY

#87042 Jul 28, 2014
wOw wrote:
Y'all ever noticed that only trans and his socks communicate on this public forum about where they're at, what they're doing, but they can't make a simple cell call to one another? Obvious and so lame.
Yeah thats because I like to show off in front of you and let you know that you're not the only one who can do it.

;)

Location hidden

#87043 Jul 28, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Says the 6ft tall long haired 140 pound Scandinavian/Spanish beauty lol.
Hot chicks always want to show pictures of themselves remember? Iron Oak hit the nail on the head with that one.
I dont know a single attractive girl that is reluctant to show a picture of herself ANYWHERE.
True and true...
They always show you their pics if they are hot...:D
Hot chicks like to parade their assets around.
Feminist movement was founded by angry ugly women.
wOw

United States

#87044 Jul 28, 2014
Don't just rate me you cowardly meat head transsexual, come on, continue telling me how I'm Aisling.
Wow

Ardsley, NY

#87045 Jul 28, 2014
wOw wrote:
Y'all ever noticed that only trans and his socks communicate on this public forum about where they're at, what they're doing, but they can't make a simple cell call to one another? Obvious and so lame.
What are you talking about? Let's see, there's FB, there's texting, there's phone calls, there's YouTube, and now there's topix. Why would anybody not want to have as many avenues of communication with someone if it's free? I have data, minute, and text limitations on my phone vontract. After 100 texts it's 10 cents a text. Why not get a freebie here on Topix if I know he's on?

“White Cheeks Matter.”

New York, NY

#87046 Jul 28, 2014
wOw wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: you need her plus an audience to make your threats known because you're just another punk ass bytch who gets off on assaulting women, even if it's in cyberspace.
Okay...now what?
wOw

United States

#87047 Jul 28, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah thats because I like to show off in front of you and let you know that you're not the only one who can do it.
;)
Unlike you, I can handle the harsh words of abuse from my Topix critics. You can't and your actions prove that you do feel insecure about your ugly disposition. You even trolled as a woman to claim that you were "hot." Doesn't get anymore pathetic than that, HEAD.

lmao

“White Cheeks Matter.”

New York, NY

#87048 Jul 28, 2014
wOw wrote:
Don't just rate me you cowardly meat head transsexual, come on, continue telling me how I'm Aisling.
You're aisling.

And thats not me rating.

“White Cheeks Matter.”

New York, NY

#87049 Jul 28, 2014
Gargantos wrote:
<quoted text>
True and true...
They always show you their pics if they are hot...:D
Hot chicks like to parade their assets around.
Feminist movement was founded by angry ugly women.
Totally. On this we are agreed.

Lou Lou is probably as ugly as the day is long. That is if it even is female to begin with.
wOw

United States

#87050 Jul 28, 2014
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? Let's see, there's FB, there's texting, there's phone calls, there's YouTube, and now there's topix. Why would anybody not want to have as many avenues of communication with someone if it's free? I have data, minute, and text limitations on my phone vontract. After 100 texts it's 10 cents a text. Why not get a freebie here on Topix if I know he's on?
Pfft.*Rolls eyes* I suppose the use of a cell phone is something uncommon to you and your various socks, huh transsexual?

smfh

“White Cheeks Matter.”

New York, NY

#87051 Jul 28, 2014
Gargantos wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on... Be that niccuh in 10000 who actually is true to his word...
But I havent seen her,have you?

DONT be just another lunk head Nord that can only lift alot of weights over his block head.

“White Cheeks Matter.”

New York, NY

#87052 Jul 28, 2014
wOw wrote:
<quoted text>
Pfft.*Rolls eyes* I suppose the use of a cell phone is something uncommon to you and your various socks, huh transsexual?
smfh
Lol whatever you say aisling.
wOw

United States

#87053 Jul 28, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>You're aisling.
And thats not me rating.
You rate alright. Overrate your own posts all the time because, well, you're nuts.

Aisling, I know that you're out there lurking because that's what you do. Get out here and let this fat b!tch know I'm not you.

“White Cheeks Matter.”

New York, NY

#87054 Jul 28, 2014
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hey me how are me?

Only respond to me here because I dont want to have to pay 10 cents for a text okay me?

“Italiano PuertoRicano”

Ardsley, NY

#87055 Jul 28, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>Lol of course you do not. Seriously do you think any woman with respect for herself would show herself off to some of you disgusting guys. Not saying everyone here is disgusting but a lot are.
Are you sick in the head or what. Lmao
Girl you sound insecure. I'll show my pic anytime anywhere. Not saying that I'm hot but I'm not ashamed of my image.

“Italiano PuertoRicano”

Ardsley, NY

#87056 Jul 28, 2014
wOw wrote:
<quoted text>Pfft.*Rolls eyes* I suppose the use of a cell phone is something uncommon to you and your various socks, huh transsexual?

smfh
What part of pay per text did you not understand?

“Italiano PuertoRicano”

Ardsley, NY

#87057 Jul 28, 2014
wOw wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike you, I can handle the harsh words of abuse from my Topix critics. You can't and your actions prove that you do feel insecure about your ugly disposition. You even trolled as a woman to claim that you were "hot." Doesn't get anymore pathetic than that, HEAD.

lmao
He is hot, and I am a real woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,685,489
White people are ugly, inbred and smell like we... (Jun '16) 6 min Got_Rope 34
White girls are the most attractive and look li... 6 min Jax 4
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 12 min Taletha 412
What do black mugshots and lynchings have in co... 24 min Paul 6
News Trump appointee resigns after racist, sexist an... 27 min Wondering 95
You dirty, lying, ultra dumb Negroes never rule... 29 min Snr 12
whitey has taken this forum 1 hr Sarah 2nd Grade 18
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 3 hr Sarah 2nd Grade 76
The white race will rise again 4 hr Sarah 2nd Grade 43