Random thoughts...
TheOriginalDoby

Denver, CO

#86954 Jul 27, 2014
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, I agree now seeing Doby outside of political discussions. I just naturally based on how he argued about blacks with ohreally for years...I actually thought hat the time and energy invested in it by Doby...which as we all know was countless nights and days over the course of years meant that Doby actually stood for something even though his interaction with the black posters (particularly) black women has always been abysmal and very lacking.
You're right though..Doby doesn't belong anywhere near that category. He had the potential to, but something about irbm just never seems to work out.
Not bm that fck non black women, but the irbm like don't and trans that wife them and build a life around them always seem to be a major let down in terms of interaction with black women and black in general on deeper non face value issues.
gay
silly

Tulsa, OK

#86955 Jul 27, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Look you silly trick. If the skank had said or done something to me things would be different. I have no issue with the hoebag other than thinking she's disgusting. If I did I would do something about it. We clear on that cheese ball?
Ha Ha @ you b*tching up..you wasn't saying that earlier..you claimed if you had the info..you would do it..the info.. is offered to you and like the punk azz ho you are..you talking about she didn't do anything to me..fcking pu**y.. Now we clear.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#86956 Jul 27, 2014
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep running your muon and bullying and supporting the bullying and threatening of a young mother and you'll see. My lawyer already stated that if need be we will go as far as to obtain the information on all the posts that you've rated to solidify our case for you being a cyber bully, stalker, and harasser.
You're tied into some very illegal sht here. And you're the head of it and responsible legally for any thing that happens to Canday. I'm sure all the posts where her info was released have your ip signature all over the judge icons.
You'd literally prove my case for me.
Screenshot.....keep posting, k?

hahahahahahahaha.....YOU have no lawyer and no life either, LOSER......You can't threaten or intimidate me and the sooner you realise it, the better off you will be........:)

“White Cheeks Matter.”

Since: Feb 14

New York, NY

#86958 Jul 27, 2014
silly wrote:
<quoted text> Did I say which minute I was leaving..., but don't worry..I will be out soon and the ball crushing will stop :P
BWAAAAH this bytch cant leave smh.

So what happened to the discipline your "Israeli ex hubby military man" taught you lol.

Girl I'm about to tear yo azz up...

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#86959 Jul 27, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in his Mad Hatter tea party world is he the alpha male. The rest of us who live in reality laugh at his lame attempts to convince us how worthy a catch he is. But hey, he can always log in and out and rate away......hehehehehe....
You can't even convince a man to be with you, unless you want us all to believe that you are the one woman with no desire to be loved.

Your opinions, your perspectives, your thoughts etc are all meaningless because look where and what it has gotten you...nothing but misery, emptiness, and a life full of regret and loneliness.

“White Cheeks Matter.”

New York, NY

#86960 Jul 27, 2014
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
She called you ugly bruh and posted pics of her kid, that's it. No reason for you and Doby two black men to be attacking her this way. How can educated black men hate a bw so much? I don't get it. You and Doby are fuming right now and ready to have her child taken and wishing harm on her. For what? Calling you ugly? Talking about NSDs daughter? NSD talks about her daughter as well. They are even. Canday is just winning. Stop being sore losers.
You sound scared for the girl.

You scared bro?

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#86961 Jul 27, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody believes any of the gay shyt you write pansy. How many times do I need to say that? If anyone wanted or needed my help, they know how to reach me in REAL LIFE you dumbazz. I know the thought of REAL LIFE interaction probably scares a bytch like you but it's how most of us interact.
Fkin weirdo
You're saying that like you haven't wrapped up more time on topix than anybody in this thread.

You're the senior man here Doby. You've spent more time on topix than anyone present now. NSD is the only poster that posts now that could give you a run for your money.

How has it affected you? Were you unable to get things done? Were you unable to have a life and marry that pretty little non black female you're with now? How did all the time you spent on topix which is more than any body here affect your life?

“White Cheeks Matter.”

New York, NY

#86962 Jul 27, 2014
silly wrote:
<quoted text> I know you punks will do nothing..
Look, I can do it whenever I want to.

Triflin little white girls dont feature into my decision making okay Lisa? Now tell us some bs stories about your bs life.

Yeah, I know how you do.
silly

Tulsa, OK

#86963 Jul 27, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>BWAAAAH this bytch cant leave smh.
So what happened to the discipline your "Israeli ex hubby military man" taught you lol.
Girl I'm about to tear yo azz up...
This is topix..try again...
Bring the real info on me!

“White Cheeks Matter.”

New York, NY

#86964 Jul 27, 2014
Joey 2 Times wrote:
<quoted text>
The simple principle of "done start nun, wont be none" you claim will resolve the issue with you and Canday can be applied with you and I as well, regardless of who is to blame or previous crimes.
Why do you refuse to apply it?
Because I dont see you as a person who is either starting none or having no none to deal with.

Thats reserved for black people around here. Whites like you just arent important enough for me to apply that to or recognize it coming from.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#86965 Jul 27, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>You sound scared for the girl.
You scared bro?
Nope, I just need you to keep talking so that any actual feelings of a threat can be relieved by your absolute stpidity and placing yourself in the path of REAL undeniable non debatable crimes.

You're already there but I like to let you all saturate yourselves with illegal activity. I want there to be a clear undeniable picture of who/what you and NSD etc are.

I want the link to be their, I want her approval of your actions there, etc. I'm just calmly watching you neutralize yourself and your conspirators.

I have you all linked perfectly together just based on things said here...I'm sure the introduction of NSD's computer etc would prove to be even more so interesting.
silly

Tulsa, OK

#86966 Jul 27, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Look, I can do it whenever I want to.
Triflin little white girls dont feature into my decision making okay Lisa? Now tell us some bs stories about your bs life.
Yeah, I know how you do.
This is topix..where you crazy black niccas are.....you don't actually think I ever post real info silly kid..and from time to time I always said I was BSing about a lot (not all) of what I gave..get real nicca
But rest assure I'm not a white girl...creole yes..White no..Do you need a proof picture?
Joey 2 Times

Germany

#86967 Jul 27, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text> Because I dont see you as a person who is either starting none or having no none to deal with.
Thats reserved for black people around here. Whites like you just arent important enough for me to apply that to or recognize it coming from.
I am black, make no mistake. You see yourself as some "apex predator" or "alpha male". You see me as not recognizing you of being at that status, so of course you think I am white. I am not. I see you as being reasonably intelligent and good natured (or well I did anyway), and now you have gone off the deep end out of nowhere. Not a good look bro.

I for one would not care if Canday called me ugly. You on the other hand seem to be really affected by it. That is a chink in your armor, that people out there (not me, because I don't start shid with people) can exploit. What if someone in the board room knew all they had to do to tear you down and make you look unstable in front of the boss is to spread gossip that such and such person thinks you are ugly? Come on man..

My questions are rhetorical. Please don't bother responding unless you can be intellectual and logical (and perhaps humorous). As I said, no desire to fight with you, or anyone else, for that matter.

Location hidden

#86968 Jul 27, 2014
More screenshots......wleeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee......hahahahahaha

Someone really needs to STFU, seriously......I am about to turn on a program and go to bed.......I can delete later.......

“White Cheeks Matter.”

New York, NY

#86969 Jul 27, 2014
silly wrote:
<quoted text> This is topix..try again...
Bring the real info on me!
Lol so you admit nothing you say around here is for real.

No need for me to do anything now thanks.

:)

“White Cheeks Matter.”

New York, NY

#86970 Jul 27, 2014
silly wrote:
<quoted text> This is topix..where you crazy black niccas are.....you don't actually think I ever post real info silly kid..and from time to time I always said I was BSing about a lot (not all) of what I gave..get real nicca
But rest assure I'm not a white girl...creole yes..White no..Do you need a proof picture?
Okay, you're a bullchitter I got that part...and it's the only part that matters.

Move along liar I wont waste anymore time on you.

“White Cheeks Matter.”

New York, NY

#86971 Jul 27, 2014
Joey 2 Times wrote:
<quoted text>
I am black, make no mistake. You see yourself as some "apex predator" or "alpha male". You see me as not recognizing you of being at that status, so of course you think I am white. I am not. I see you as being reasonably intelligent and good natured (or well I did anyway), and now you have gone off the deep end out of nowhere. Not a good look bro.
I for one would not care if Canday called me ugly. You on the other hand seem to be really affected by it. That is a chink in your armor, that people out there (not me, because I don't start shid with people) can exploit. What if someone in the board room knew all they had to do to tear you down and make you look unstable in front of the boss is to spread gossip that such and such person thinks you are ugly? Come on man..
My questions are rhetorical. Please don't bother responding unless you can be intellectual and logical (and perhaps humorous). As I said, no desire to fight with you, or anyone else, for that matter.
Are you trolls capable of saying new things ever or are we forever sentenced to hearing the same drivel over and over again?

Your Freudian analysis of me is not going to work okay. You or anyone can call me ugly 8 days a week for all I care. I'm not the one making an issue out of being called ugly, you are.

My issue with Canday is a simple one. Shes the only troll dumb enough to out her info so I'll use that. If ANY of you trolls had your chit out there like she does I'd do the same thing to you or them. Just that not only is her chit out there but it's grimy too.

Even better.

Location hidden

#86972 Jul 27, 2014
Happy self ratings, BotchBoy........I am off to slumber......TTY, k?

*poof*

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#86973 Jul 27, 2014
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been trying of days to get my attention. Now that you have it, explain to us all why you didn't support either of those black women that created websites and asked for and were excited about having the great "Doby" support them.
You have come out in full support of the non black female NSD, and you also are married to and supporting a non black female.
It's no coincidence that you are here attacking a young black female. Your actions soak much louder than your words Doby.
And in terms of weird, we all saw you for years and years before lots of us came to this site spend days and nights for MANY YEARS talking to the same white guy on an Internet forum. That's beyond weird.
And as expected after posting this...Doby conveniently has to "go". Work never stopped Doby from posting all throughout the night before and had this just had remained a Canday bash and harass session he along with the counselor would still be here (posting...obviously they are still here lurking).

This is all true sht. Doby completely shtted on these bw that held him in high regard and thought that based on the time he spent with ohreally, Max etc that he was about that life.

He's not though. All the black men here have always known that which is why you never see any of the black men here associate with him..same with the black women.

You all seen it. When we had other black men and women here, Doby was here day and night talking to ohreally and in the "are ww attracted bm" thread..also known as the troll hangout spot.

Doby never discussed black issues with other blacks here. Never even slightly had interest in the relationship dynamic between bm and bw.

He pretty much just spent nearly a decade day and night 24/7 talking to white dudes on a black forum. Weird..and gay.
Joey 2 Times

Germany

#86975 Jul 27, 2014
TranshumanX wrote:
<quoted text>Are you trolls capable of saying new things ever or are we forever sentenced to hearing the same drivel over and over again?
Your Freudian analysis of me is not going to work okay. You or anyone can call me ugly 8 days a week for all I care. I'm not the one making an issue out of being called ugly, you are.
My issue with Canday is a simple one. Shes the only troll dumb enough to out her info so I'll use that. If ANY of you trolls had your chit out there like she does I'd do the same thing to you or them. Just that not only is her chit out there but it's grimy too.
Even better.
sigh..you keep on moving the goal posts..so which is it?

Is it because she talks about you?

Is it because she is not attracted to you?

Is it because she has a picture of her child up?

Is it because she naively posts too much info?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Libturds 1,761,730
If we got rid of the Negroes what would America... 4 min KIP 21
Better bald headed? Black men, or white men? (Feb '07) 6 min lori 579 47
Why I love black men: From a white woman (Feb '15) 9 min lori 579 179
How come white ppl had so many diseases 13 min THX White Overlord 3
Liberal White Supremacy 🌈 15 min MASTER WHITE 11
Do white boys like big booty or just Black Men? (Apr '17) 15 min lori 579 17
What Did African Americans Contribute To America? 21 min KIP 73
NFL nighurs WHIPPED! Can't kneel for anthem an... 49 min THX White Overlord 30
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 2 hr Barros 102