Random thoughts...

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#86509 Jul 26, 2014
Joey 2 Times wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you such a poser tho man?
You seem like a smart dude tho, but you be cheerleadin' like a mug against this dude. Did he do your wife or somethin'?
Ok..maybe not..so you just don't like him? Then deal with him directly...not through proxy..That is what girls do. ;)
Speaking of proxies.... Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Ich denke, dies ist nicht der Fall.. You are one of the biggest cheerleaders on here. Sit down, clown.....smh....

“Italiano PuertoRicano”

Since: Jul 14

New York, NY

#86513 Jul 26, 2014
Libby wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^^^^^ This is one of Trannys female socks much like the last one Libby the Aussie chick.Hes very comfortable playing the part of a female.
Oh I get it now. Just got the skinny from Trans about the history of Libby on here smh@ that mess lol. Well I've only ever seen pics of BA, know some of his friends and have heard his voice on speaker a few times but Libby I know personally and consider her good peeps.

http://www.shutterfly.com/lightbox/view.sfly...

Thats her and me about ohhh 5-6 months ago at a friends b'day party. So glad Trans finally showed me how to show pics here.

“Italiano PuertoRicano”

New York, NY

#86517 Jul 26, 2014
GoodPosterNdaCLIQUE wrote:
<quoted text>lol
How ya been anyway bro man?
Oh you wont get any response from him tonight. He swung by, dropped my phone off, then him and Carl fckin took off some wheres without moi? Men are fckin idiots lol. No matter, they're just gonna go drink and smoke or whatever anyway.(both) At least he showed me how to put pics up on Topix :))
Joey 2 Times

Germany

#86518 Jul 26, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of proxies.... Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Ich denke, dies ist nicht der Fall.. You are one of the biggest cheerleaders on here. Sit down, clown.....smh....
You dumb old cat woman bat...I knew you would think of network proxy when I said that..Do you know realize the word "proxy" has other connotations? I was referring to using OTHER people to do your dirty work.

“Italiano PuertoRicano”

New York, NY

#86519 Jul 26, 2014
Ti Amo wrote:
Hey everybody. Just wanna let yall know that trannie got a itty bitty little peanut d/ck. That shit is about an inch and a half hard. He gotta wear a strap-on to fk me. His sh/t look like this:-->
I need a man with one of these:=========0)
Any wm out there who are interested in a woman with 2 oow kids who dated a bm hit me up.
This isnt Ti Amo.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#86521 Jul 26, 2014
GoodPosterNdaCLIQUE wrote:
<quoted text>lol
How ya been anyway bro man?
Chillin, chillin you know...soakin up some rays..

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#86522 Jul 26, 2014
Joey 2 Times wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumb old cat woman bat...I knew you would think of network proxy when I said that..Do you know realize the word "proxy" has other connotations? I was referring to using OTHER people to do your dirty work.
Oh boo hoo. Do you really think your weak name calling makes a dent here? No one does my dirty work for me. I have ZERO control over what others post. I use the same screen name and post my own thoughts every time I hit this site. You, on the other hand, do not......smh.....

Location hidden

#86523 Jul 26, 2014
Ks Choice wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I get it now. Just got the skinny from Trans about the history of Libby on here smh@ that mess lol. Well I've only ever seen pics of BA, know some of his friends and have heard his voice on speaker a few times but Libby I know personally and consider her good peeps.
http://www.shutterfly.com/lightbox/view.sfly...
Thats her and me about ohhh 5-6 months ago at a friends b'day party. So glad Trans finally showed me how to show pics here.
I bet you didnt wait five mins till after I left before you put that up.

Dont throw pics of Lib up on here man she'll flip if she finds out.

Come over to Mercury lounge, get your azz off of here.

Location hidden

#86524 Jul 26, 2014
Ks Choice wrote:
<quoted text> Oh you wont get any response from him tonight. He swung by, dropped my phone off, then him and Carl fckin took off some wheres without moi? Men are fckin idiots lol. No matter, they're just gonna go drink and smoke or whatever anyway.(both) At least he showed me how to put pics up on Topix :))
Yeah and now we're at Merc. Quit bullshittin and come over, I sent you the text...

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#86525 Jul 26, 2014
Joey 2 Times wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!

Since: May 10

UK

#86527 Jul 26, 2014
If you're going to call someone ugly, at least back it. Hello tranny, i hope you had a good holiday.

UK

#86532 Jul 26, 2014
You Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Selina! U lookin good in that picture, gurl.
Thanks luv, help me out? Watching bad girls. Club, why is the blonde chick back?

Location hidden

#86533 Jul 27, 2014
That phaggot was away for awhile and now he spammed this whole thread with that hosebag of his..

Location hidden

#86534 Jul 27, 2014
Ks Choice wrote:
<quoted text>You probably are tho. Women can tell a mans character. Yours is that of a petty one.
The difference has diminished in present day...

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#86535 Jul 27, 2014
1979 was a very good year...if you know what I mean my dear...79 was a very good year....if you know what I mean my dear.

:)

If she was born in 1979 then she older than me :).

I would still smang it (smash it and bang it).
mylyfesucks

Saltville, VA

#86536 Jul 27, 2014
I have A small weiner

And I am stupid..
Joey 2 Times

Germany

#86537 Jul 27, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boo hoo. Do you really think your weak name calling makes a dent here? No one does my dirty work for me. I have ZERO control over what others post. I use the same screen name and post my own thoughts every time I hit this site. You, on the other hand, do not......smh.....
Sigh...not everything is about you, you narcissistic old bat. I wasn't even talking about you. Go take your meds, feed your cats, take a pee, and go to sleep.

k?

Don't forget to rate, k?

:)

UK

#86538 Jul 27, 2014
Tamale is a joker, if you don't find her funny something is wrong with you.

Lou/Oak, do not ask me why I'm asking this question. Is Greenland a part of the EU still?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#86539 Jul 27, 2014
selina london wrote:
Tamale is a joker, if you don't find her funny something is wrong with you.
Lou/Oak, do not ask me why I'm asking this question. Is Greenland a part of the EU still?
No, Greenland is no longer member of the EU. It's the 1st and only country to step out of the EU. I think it was back in the late 80s. They are under Danish "supremacy", but have autonomy in certain areas.
Are you planning moving there? Lol
Wow

Ardsley, NY

#86540 Jul 27, 2014
You Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad wrote:
<quoted text>I just bookmarked this page. As soon as I see libby I'm gonna show her how ur latuna buddy exposed her for the topix community. And don't even think about trying to get the post removed, because I'm going to reply to the post, forever preserving it. lololololololololololololololo l

:o
So?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,395,137
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min The Reality 46,368
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 5 min Sara 272
I Robot 6 min HiddnNumbrz 1
Why are black women so fat and obese in Atlanta (May '15) 10 min Pandapandabllll124 61
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 14 min True Judgement 2,057
The UK has left the EU 32 min enoch powell 110
black men are entitled to white women (Jun '15) 6 hr Stupid Thread 86
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 7 hr Fukanig 71
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 7 hr Fukanig 69
More from around the web