Random thoughts...
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#85753 Jul 21, 2014
Joey 2 Times wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree..lots of poor people with dignity..nothing is wrong with being poor. The only time we have problems is when we are insecure..as in, the lights are about to get cut off or we will be evicted. honestly the only use I have for money is making sure I have a roof, food, and to pay my bills so that I don't have creditors after me.
If I had no responsibilities. I wouldn't hardly ever think of money. I'd still work. But I really wouldn't give a damn.
True. It's about the competition for the happy life. And the mentality. What ppl are willing to do to get what they want. Some will do the most vile things in the process.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#85754 Jul 21, 2014
Oh boo hoooooooo.....that's why certain posters can't go one single day without me on their fingertips and chasing and begging me to PM them all over the forum.....RIGHT....SURE.....'w e' believe you.......NOT....Based on his picture, he can't demand anything from anyone....,,ewwwwwww.......I challenge him to go ONE day without posting about me....Just one....starting NOW......I, in turn will do the same (minus the picture though, since it is none of his business how WELL I have aged......:)).

*smirks*

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#85755 Jul 21, 2014
Look at NSD talking to me like I'm her ex boyfriend. Smh
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#85756 Jul 21, 2014
Wake up wrote:
<quoted text>
However, the price she's paying is the she's bored out of her mind. There's always a price to pay.
She may have her man but he's not there to alleviate her boredom. Doesn't say much for him, does it.:)
Such a wonderful prank:
http://www.imm.dtu.dk/~huba/jeppe.html
OMG

Milan, Italy

#85757 Jul 21, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
Oh boo hoooooooo.....that's why certain posters can't go one single day without me on their fingertips and chasing and begging me to PM them all over the forum.....RIGHT....SURE.....'w e' believe you.......NOT....Based on his picture, he can't demand anything from anyone....,,ewwwwwww.......I challenge him to go ONE day without posting about me....Just one....starting NOW......I, in turn will do the same (minus the picture though, since it is none of his business how WELL I have aged......:)).
*smirks*
Wait that's his REAL picture? No wonder he trolls the way he does, if he looks like that. LOL!!!
Why I would not let my mini doberman kiss that face! LOL!

“No more wars--I promise”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#85758 Jul 21, 2014
AgentSmith9 wrote:
Look at NSD talking to me like I'm her ex boyfriend. Smh
you really ARE obsessed with MsNSD you need to learn to control that obsessiom

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#85759 Jul 21, 2014
Soon as he get outed as the dooky boy he is,

He wanna "retire" now.

He'll be back...He'll be baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccc cccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkk!!!
old lady needs help

United States

#85760 Jul 21, 2014
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I also think that NSD is lusting after me. Young, handsome, intelligent, puts her in her place....all the things she likes in a man.
The only problem is ....what's in it for me?
She doesn't have anything to offer. If you're not impressed with the lawyer bs, then NSD is basically a ratchet old lady. And she's afraid to put a pic up because she probably didn't age well due to all that anger and hostility she operates under on a daily basis.
A
senior citizens needs ice applied to the ailing old hip, not a young man,
Mup

Montréal, Canada

#85761 Jul 21, 2014
AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
Soon as he get outed as the dooky boy he is,
He wanna "retire" now.
He'll be back...He'll be baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccc cccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkk!!!
He has to leave first to retire.His mum should have kicked him out a looooong time ago.
Lord knows he couldn't possibly be employed.
Must be a very lonely soul. SMH.
old lady needs help

United States

#85762 Jul 21, 2014
Anderson and Sisterspike should really considering keeping their odd sexual freakness to themselves.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#85763 Jul 21, 2014
old lady needs help wrote:
<quoted text> A
senior citizens needs ice applied to the ailing old hip, not a young man,
You're so painfully illiterate and off the mark, you couldn't be helped with a GPS device. I am nowhere near the age you allege and my hips are hardly in need of an icing. Now, please enroll in an ESL class, STAT, k?

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#85765 Jul 22, 2014
*walks in with a bag of L's*

How's the Anderson can club doing today?

I see MsNewNew is losing it. She clearly gave an order to all the members of her troll click and the stragglers (troll click wannabe's) to find another topic where she is the center of attention, or to leave the thread so that her and the gay men can talk about soaps and game of thrones.

I keep telling her that her click is also known as the default click and my acknowledgement of her is the only thing that makes her their leader.

By default l those misfits in the troll click are obsessed with Anderson and that is the only thing that has brought them all together. And since I only acknowledge MsNewNew that has made her the default leader of he puxxy foot troll click.

Now she wants them out of here, but they want Anderson!

I got L's some people instantly get one based on their obsession with me. I don't even have to respond to their posts, but their obsession with me is an instant L.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#85766 Jul 22, 2014
Blonde stop stealing that copper sweetheart : )
Loulou

Denmark

#85767 Jul 22, 2014
AgentSmith9 wrote:
Blonde stop stealing that copper sweetheart :)
Ahahahahahahahahahaaaaasaahaha hahahahaha wahahahahahaha wahahahahahaha wahahahahahaha
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooool !

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#85768 Jul 22, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahahahahahahahahahaaaaasaahaha hahahahaha wahahahahahaha wahahahahahaha wahahahahahaha
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooool !
Lol :). Hi Loulou :)

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#85769 Jul 22, 2014
AgentSmith9 wrote:
Blonde stop stealing that copper sweetheart :)
These vultures think that the construction waste is somehow public property...
Loulou

Denmark

#85770 Jul 22, 2014
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol :). Hi Loulou :)
Lol helloooo;)
Do I smell some wedding rings here .
https://www.google.dk/search...
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#85771 Jul 22, 2014

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#85772 Jul 22, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol helloooo;)
Do I smell some wedding rings here .
https://www.google.dk/search...
Lmao! That's the his and her set from the scrap yard collection :)

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#85773 Jul 22, 2014
Lucifer wrote:
Nice tat brother! Time for me to get a couple more as well :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min VetnorsGate 1,779,938
99.9% of White Women Support Black Men 20 min Deanna 18
The Negro: America's foremost problem 40 min Justtrue 14
The Chinese will take over Africa and... 44 min Exploits 8
I'm not white but are blacks really this stupid... (Aug '17) 50 min Jamaicarn 96
Texas deputy sexually assaulted undocumented im... 1 hr White House 9
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr TRUTH 139,124
Kids Separated from their Illegal Immigrant Par... 3 hr The Patriot 109
Loser Trump just keeps on Losing... 6 hr iamcuriousnow 76
Spade comes to WA, car-jacks, gets MADE GOOD! 10 hr THX White Warlord 23