#85738 Jul 21, 2014

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mup

Montréal, Canada

#85739 Jul 21, 2014
KUSH wrote:
http://i1289.photobucket.com/a lbums/b502/gagentsmith100/Mobi le%20Uploads/Gagentsmith-1_zps 80526152.png
Whoah!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mup

Montréal, Canada

#85740 Jul 21, 2014
You people are crazy! LOL
However that is very funny if I may add :)
Mup

Montréal, Canada

#85741 Jul 21, 2014
KUSH wrote:
http://i1289.photobucket.com/a lbums/b502/gagentsmith100/Mobi le%20Uploads/Gagentsmith-1_zps 80526152.png
OK that was genius whoever you are.
Joey 2 Times

Chicago, IL

#85742 Jul 21, 2014
Wake up wrote:
<quoted text>
And she probably won't learn from that experience. I think that's the difference between new and old money. Those who come from old money would no sooner behave like that than the man in the moon would. They do for their children and in turn, expect certain things out them in return. Behaving like that and getting fired would not be looked upon very highly.
This is that immigrant money...Indian..parents show up...work hard, own their own business, then spoil their children. It's like they left all their values back in India. I doubt her parents are anything like her.
old lady needs help

United States

#85743 Jul 21, 2014
NSM is Begging for it help. She's a 69 yr old lady, senior citizen in need of help the from somebody much younger:)
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#85744 Jul 21, 2014
Wake up wrote:
<quoted text>
Might I add, as I always say, liberals honestly believe that they are the nicest people to ever have graced the face of the earth but as we've seen, you can make a reasoanble deduction as to what they are made of. They sure don't mind soending money as kong as it isn't their own. They are those who make the least d8nations to charitable organizations. Bottom-line, they are cheap and miserly. But dare you not open your checkbook and hand over your hard earned money, their wrath will be upon you.
Lmao. I don't think it's money that makes a person who he or she is. There are lots of poor ppl with dignity. And then there are those who basically have enough - but feel they're deserving and entitled . To more and more. And YOU are gonna pay. The 1sr thing they'll do is to put a "knife" in your back. Because those beggars feel inferior to their benefactor. And they hate you. The moment you do not help them - it's all your fault.
Do not make a small man big. Do not allow them power in the society.
I don't care how much they scrap they'll never be in a position anyway. It's this entitled mindset I don't like . They'd never ever help YOU. They'll move on and find others they can parasite from.
I believe in giving good poor ppl a good chance for a better life. Those who struggle and really never complain. I'll say find those ppl and help them.
Being a beggar is a mentality IMO.
Joey 2 Times

Chicago, IL

#85745 Jul 21, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao. I don't think it's money that makes a person who he or she is. There are lots of poor ppl with dignity. And then there are those who basically have enough - but feel they're deserving and entitled . To more and more. And YOU are gonna pay. The 1sr thing they'll do is to put a "knife" in your back. Because those beggars feel inferior to their benefactor. And they hate you. The moment you do not help them - it's all your fault.
Do not make a small man big. Do not allow them power in the society.
I don't care how much they scrap they'll never be in a position anyway. It's this entitled mindset I don't like . They'd never ever help YOU. They'll move on and find others they can parasite from.
I believe in giving good poor ppl a good chance for a better life. Those who struggle and really never complain. I'll say find those ppl and help them.
Being a beggar is a mentality IMO.
I agree..lots of poor people with dignity..nothing is wrong with being poor. The only time we have problems is when we are insecure..as in, the lights are about to get cut off or we will be evicted. honestly the only use I have for money is making sure I have a roof, food, and to pay my bills so that I don't have creditors after me.

If I had no responsibilities. I wouldn't hardly ever think of money. I'd still work. But I really wouldn't give a damn.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#85746 Jul 21, 2014
If a dude hasn't had a girlfriend in years, why does he expect me to want to sit around and talk and debate with him?

I'm retired on topix. I already owned practically everybody on this forum.

I even per my own rules gave these dudes an opportunity to debate regardless of already knowing how pathetic they were and they loss and still can't move on.

I'm retired now...I'm just chilling on topix. I already did the back and forth battles with any and everybody that wanted it regardless of how pathetic they were.

I did that. I excelled at it.

Now I'm very selective about who I spend my time with here. Not going to just waste time with any ol nobody.

The only reason I even came back was to defeat the troll NSD.

You all witnessed it, so it's smooth sailing from here on out.

Still though, I even left instructions for these clowns. Take on another member of the troll click, defeat them, and maybe you'll get some time with the champ.

Not coming out of retirement to battle with gay guys that I've beat 100 times and that haven't had a girlfriend in years and are perfectly fine with that( obviously gay).

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#85747 Jul 21, 2014
old lady needs help wrote:
NSM is Begging for it help. She's a 69 yr old lady, senior citizen in need of help the from somebody much younger:)
I also think that NSD is lusting after me. Young, handsome, intelligent, puts her in her place....all the things she likes in a man.

The only problem is ....what's in it for me?

She doesn't have anything to offer. If you're not impressed with the lawyer bs, then NSD is basically a ratchet old lady. And she's afraid to put a pic up because she probably didn't age well due to all that anger and hostility she operates under on a daily basis.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#85748 Jul 21, 2014
Wake up wrote:
<quoted text>
However, the price she's paying is the she's bored out of her mind. There's always a price to pay.
She may have her man but he's not there to alleviate her boredom. Doesn't say much for him, does it.:)
Some ppl when they see money they'll just take them and run like a dog. They'll just always be losers, no matter how much money they'll earn. With money comes responsability to fx create workplaces for your community .
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#85749 Jul 21, 2014
Joey 2 Times wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree..lots of poor people with dignity..nothing is wrong with being poor. The only time we have problems is when we are insecure..as in, the lights are about to get cut off or we will be evicted. honestly the only use I have for money is making sure I have a roof, food, and to pay my bills so that I don't have creditors after me.
If I had no responsibilities. I wouldn't hardly ever think of money. I'd still work. But I really wouldn't give a damn.
I think it's important not to overlook intelligent poor ppl. They can help built society . Those beggar types who claim to be poor, they're not as helpless as they portray themselves to be. They'll scr3w you over. And sure know how to get what they want. And never give anything back to the community.
Poor does not equal inferior. Btw.
KUSH

France

#85750 Jul 21, 2014
http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b502/gage...
Puppet: "Hi I'm g*gent smith and I'm on a g** website look at me"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Joey 2 Times

Chicago, IL

#85751 Jul 21, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's important not to overlook intelligent poor ppl. They can help built society . Those beggar types who claim to be poor, they're not as helpless as they portray themselves to be. They'll scr3w you over. And sure know how to get what they want. And never give anything back to the community.
Poor does not equal inferior. Btw.
I have seen both sides..i have been affluent and I have also been flat broke...I know both sides of this coin. What I have learned is that there are a-holes on both sides.
Lots of poor people pretend to be righteous just to screw you over..and rich people do the samne.

Money means nothing. You can't say who a person is by where they live, the money they have or the job they have. I have seen good and bad in every single strata of life.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#85752 Jul 21, 2014
Wake up wrote:
<quoted text>
However, the price she's paying is the she's bored out of her mind. There's always a price to pay.
She may have her man but he's not there to alleviate her boredom. Doesn't say much for him, does it.:)
She said it herself. It's about getting what she wants when she wants it. An instant fullfillment of needs . Easily frustrated. And sexually depraved. Lmao
Hell if those h0s didn't have negative attention they wouldn't have any at all.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#85753 Jul 21, 2014
Joey 2 Times wrote:
<quoted text>
True. It's about the competition for the happy life. And the mentality. What ppl are willing to do to get what they want. Some will do the most vile things in the process.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#85754 Jul 21, 2014
Oh boo hoooooooo.....that's why certain posters can't go one single day without me on their fingertips and chasing and begging me to PM them all over the forum.....RIGHT....SURE.....'w e' believe you.......NOT....Based on his picture, he can't demand anything from anyone....,,ewwwwwww.......I challenge him to go ONE day without posting about me....Just one....starting NOW......I, in turn will do the same (minus the picture though, since it is none of his business how WELL I have aged......:)).

*smirks*

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#85755 Jul 21, 2014
Look at NSD talking to me like I'm her ex boyfriend. Smh
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#85756 Jul 21, 2014
Wake up wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a wonderful prank:
http://www.imm.dtu.dk/~huba/jeppe.html
OMG

Milan, Italy

#85757 Jul 21, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
Oh boo hoooooooo.....that's why certain posters can't go one single day without me on their fingertips and chasing and begging me to PM them all over the forum.....RIGHT....SURE.....'w e' believe you.......NOT....Based on his picture, he can't demand anything from anyone....,,ewwwwwww.......I challenge him to go ONE day without posting about me....Just one....starting NOW......I, in turn will do the same (minus the picture though, since it is none of his business how WELL I have aged......:)).
*smirks*
Wait that's his REAL picture? No wonder he trolls the way he does, if he looks like that. LOL!!!
Why I would not let my mini doberman kiss that face! LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Realtime 1,395,411
Egypt Air Flight recorders sucessfully repaired 2 min Fukanig 4
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 4 min larryX 32,630
black plague 5 min cracker 12
Why Are Black People Scared Of Water? (Dec '09) 7 min Fukanig 114
african americans DID NOT build america, get th... (Dec '08) 9 min WeBuildAmerica 170
Trump reading off a TELEPROMPTER Again!! 12 min E Warren 1
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 17 min WasteWater 76
Benghazi...... Hillary Guilty !!!! 21 min Fukanig 23
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 32 min Fukanig 80
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr TranshumanX 46,419
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 2 hr Democrat Hero 280
More from around the web