Random thoughts...

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#85229 Jul 18, 2014
SonofaGun wrote:
I do have an account just for pm's & a poster who didnt want to make this public wrote & sent it to me insteada makin it public. A 'rap' based off Wake Up's 'rap' from another thread. The poster thanks 'aisling' for the kickstart 1st 3 lines & says it's supposed to be in fun. But 'NotSoDivineMsM' wouldn't take as fun, so it was private. I hope they don't mind me putting it up anyway. I deleted the rest of their pm. Well it's anonymous any how.:) Here it is, it's howling funny......,.,, Next post
What you and your goons fail to realise is that NOTHING you trolls posts means a thing to me.....NOTHING......The only thing howling funny is your silliness. It's always entertaining no matter which troll name or proxy you clowns choose to use. NONE of it affects my real life off of this forum. Keep trying though, k?
Joey Otra Vez

UK

#85230 Jul 18, 2014
I have never seen anyone get eviscerated in quite the manner we are seeing that "native" lady getting done right now.

First Candy knocks her down.

She got up...Then LouLou straight knocked her into next week, with a proper upper cut..comatose.

Now SonOfaGun comes along and puts two in the chest, one in the cranium.

Smh...The only honorable thing for that lady to do now would be to simply say she is sorry for her behavior, and let the healing begin.

:)
SonofaGun

Danielson, CT

#85231 Jul 18, 2014
Loulou wrote:
Lmao
Not bad.
Poster is crazy funny when they wanna be.:)

Oakland

#85233 Jul 18, 2014
Joey Otra Vez wrote:
I have never seen anyone get eviscerated in quite the manner we are seeing that "native" lady getting done right now.
She got up...Then LouLou straight knocked her into next week, with a proper upper cut..comatose.
Smh...The only honorable thing for that lady to do now would be to simply say she is sorry for her behavior, and let the healing begin.
You fail to realise that this is an ONLINE forum. I couldn't care less about you trolling with a UK proxy and posting nonsense.....YOU are not a Brit, that is a fact......You cannot spell. I am sorry for nothing, especially exposing YOU.....now bugger off, k?
Joey 2 Times

UK

#85234 Jul 18, 2014
It was kind of wrong how Candy put KC's real name out there. But they did it to her, and laughed about it, so I guess it is fair game...
KC has not posted a single thing since.
Candy finally used their own tactics against them. And he bodied KC.
SMH

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#85235 Jul 18, 2014
TRUTH_____or whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
THE MAN is back anderson you make these trolls look like puppy dogs ceek is weak he has no game
Lol :). Thanks buddy.

Of course Ceek is weak, look at how he did his own family...and look at what he did it for.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#85236 Jul 18, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
What you and your goons fail to realise is that NOTHING you trolls posts means a thing to me.....NOTHING......The only thing howling funny is your silliness. It's always entertaining no matter which troll name or proxy you clowns choose to use. NONE of it affects my real life off of this forum. Keep trying though, k?
Yes, it affects your real life. Way too much. That's why you stalk ppl privatly. Smh

Oakland

#85237 Jul 18, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>Ms Divine, you have to have pity on that fool. He's very confused....man one day, woman the next. Pro black one day, IR the next. Bm one day, going to the tanning bed the next. Between him/her, black/white, family man/single....he's a mess. He actually thinks loulou the dancing, circus bear is cute. Whew, that's another story....a lawyer? Ain't no way I'm believing that one!
She'll never make it through the 3 year apprenticeship she has to serve in Denmark. Who would hire her? As for the rest of these clowns, entertainment comes free on Topix, eh? Hope the rain clears up soon. I wish we would get some out here. We really need it.......:)
SonofaGun

Danielson, CT

#85239 Jul 18, 2014
Joey Otra Vez wrote:
I didn't write it, had to cut it in 2 so it'd post cuz it belongs together but had no other choice, but thought it oughta be posted publicly. I LdMFAO when I read it.:)
Joey 2 Times

UK

#85240 Jul 18, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
You fail to realise that this is an ONLINE forum. I couldn't care less about you trolling with a UK proxy and posting nonsense.....YOU are not a Brit, that is a fact......You cannot spell. I am sorry for nothing, especially exposing YOU.....now bugger off, k?
Of course you care, sweetheart :)

You care about 2 things. Your cats, then topix AFAM.:)

Don;t try to turn this into something about me. This is about you. You got DESTROYED today. And I did not even see it coming. Usually when you start an argument, you quickly run away (as others have pointed out) when you don't have your trolls behind you.

You tried to run away today, but LouLou said, "HELL NO" and RAN AFTER YOU, caught you by your long NA braid pony tail, and FORCED YOU to deal with the pain.

You got DESTROYED.

You really need to apologize to LouLou..She is clearly the Alpha Female over you (despite your being much older) and it would be wise for you to start showing her some respect.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#85242 Jul 18, 2014
Joey 2 Times wrote:
It was kind of wrong how Candy put KC's real name out there. But they did it to her, and laughed about it, so I guess it is fair game...
KC has not posted a single thing since.
Candy finally used their own tactics against them. And he bodied KC.
SMH
That's real talk buddy. I hadn't picked up on that, but you're right. Since that happened dude is ghost.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#85243 Jul 18, 2014
My goodness Loulou is spanking azz. I'm at a loss for words here. NSD tell us who you really are. Your debate skills are not on par for a lawyer...at least not the kind you try to portray yourself as. One that only did simple contracts things that are in black and white and don't require and real reasoning abilities....maybe.

Lots of things about you just don't add up.

Oakland

#85244 Jul 18, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it affects your real life. Way too much. That's why you stalk ppl privatly. Smh
I STALK no one, LoonyLou. You are the one posting all over this forum about how you can call my friends and posting bits and pieces of their phone number, which by the way, Haraldur would rock your world if you even dared to call him, believe that and YOU would be the one in trouble for stalking someone you do not know. So, take it and blow it out of your backside, boo boo. I have never stalked anyone nor do I ever intend to but I do keep information on people who have threatened me, and that might include YOU, Magoo.........:
SonofaGun

Danielson, CT

#85245 Jul 18, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Going by YOUR posts, I think it's YOU who fail to realize this's only an online forum. Who you gonna threaten next? Seen you vaguely threaten just about everybody who doesn't kiss your wrinkled a55. SMFH
The poster who wrote out that 'rap' was SO much closer than they probably even thought they were, even if they put emphasis on 'It's just for fun' they knew you wouldn't think so, & they were right!. LOL

Oakland

#85246 Jul 18, 2014
Joey 2 Times wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you care, sweetheart :)
You care about 2 things. Your cats, then topix AFAM.:)
Don;t try to turn this into something about me. This is about you. You got DESTROYED today. And I did not even see it coming. Usually when you start an argument, you quickly run away (as others have pointed out) when you don't have your trolls behind you.
You tried to run away today, but LouLou said, "HELL NO" and RAN AFTER YOU, caught you by your long NA braid pony tail, and FORCED YOU to deal with the pain.
You got DESTROYED.
You really need to apologize to LouLou..She is clearly the Alpha Female over you (despite your being much older) and it would be wise for you to start showing her some respect.
No one on this forum has ever DESTROYED me, not you or your goons. I leave every Friday afternoon as regular as clockwork and on the weekends I leave in the afternoons. I have a life off of this forum, unlike many of you and I only come in for the laughs when I am working on line and taking breaks. You might wish to pay better attention, Cletus, k?

Oakland

#85247 Jul 18, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
My goodness Loulou is spanking azz. I'm at a loss for words here. NSD tell us who you really are. Your debate skills are not on par for a lawyer...at least not the kind you try to portray yourself as. One that only did simple contracts things that are in black and white and don't require and real reasoning abilities....maybe.
Lots of things about you just don't add up.
Keep talking to yourself, k, Joey? You make too many of the same mistakes under all of your troll names to pull it off and if you think I am intimidated by your whack attack, think again. I can run circles around anything YOU or your tea party voices can muster. And NO, I still want nothing to do with the likes of you. Go and take care of YOUR wife and kid/s and stop chasing after me. I am NOT interested in you, not now, not ever and you are just going to have to reconcile that fact. If things don't add up for you it is only because the only fake college educated person here is YOU.....smh....
Anti-Chaos

San Francisco, CA

#85248 Jul 18, 2014
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, AC!! How are you???
Hi sweety, I gonna sign off..Hope your doing well and love ya!!(=
Joey 2 Times

UK

#85249 Jul 18, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
No one on this forum has ever DESTROYED me, not you or your goons. I leave every Friday afternoon as regular as clockwork and on the weekends I leave in the afternoons. I have a life off of this forum, unlike many of you and I only come in for the laughs when I am working on line and taking breaks. You might wish to pay better attention, Cletus, k?
Ok..this is new information..Keep in mind I am saving this post (and only this post, I don't usually save posts) so you better make sure to keep your stories straight in the future when you get checked.

I appreciate the fact you are now saying you do this for entertainment, whilst "working"...But..if that is so..why are you so damn mean?

Stop being so mean lady. It is bad karma.

Oakland

#85250 Jul 18, 2014
SonofaGun wrote:
<quoted text>
Going by YOUR posts, I think it's YOU who fail to realize this's only an online forum. Who you gonna threaten next? Seen you vaguely threaten just about everybody who doesn't kiss your wrinkled a55. SMFH
The poster who wrote out that 'rap' was SO much closer than they probably even thought they were, even if they put emphasis on 'It's just for fun' they knew you wouldn't think so, & they were right!. LOL
Wrong, again, Cletus. You don't know me and neither does the person who wrote out that little ditty (which I didn't even bother to read, by the way. They certainly won't get paid for it, that's a fact). I am not affect one way or another by ANYONE'S opinion of me on this forum. That;s what you and your silly goon squad fail to let sink in.....Keep trying though, k?

Oakland

#85251 Jul 18, 2014
*affected*

and, don't concern yourself with MY karma, k? Life is good here. The key is to pick yourself up when things knock you down, dust yourself off and get back on life's road. Most of you remain road kill, unfortunately.....smh....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,264,778
News Al Sharpton blasts 'racist' Trump adviser for '... 13 min An NFL Fan 125
So many white women are having sex with black men (Jan '14) 26 min Don Polo 111
BW are evil, devious, vindictive and WM can hav... 33 min NSDAP 137
Sabbath Services 56 min Jon lew 1
Why are blacks more violent than other races? (Apr '11) 1 hr NSDAP 39
Sandra Bland speaking on Black Lives Matter 1 hr Righteous 223
News Donald Trump explains why there won't be anothe... 1 hr Synque 38
Africans did not sell their own 1 hr Righteous 175
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr audy17 31,177