Random thoughts...
Unrepentant

United States

#85669 Jul 21, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>Ya know what ms newnew, your dead right. Sometimes it takes a.voice of reason to see how things are percieved from the outside. It's all meaningless jive going back and.forth with a group of anonymous strangers who have no significance in me or blondes life. It was fun while it lasted, but the entertainment aspect of topix has really lost its appeal. Anyway, hope you have a blessed day and lots and lots of RAIN!!!! LOL
Peace, sweetheart.
All that you've said and it still doesn't stop your repetitive molestation jokes does it con?

Since: Feb 11

london

#85671 Jul 21, 2014
Unrepentant wrote:
<quoted text>Child, you lack the intelligence to think or spell and in the near future don't overtax your small brain.

:/
Whatever you say ;)

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#85672 Jul 21, 2014
AgentSmith9 wrote:
Alright, time for some Masterpiece Mystery, see you guys later :)
Going off them timestamps, that show must not been bout nothing...

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#85673 Jul 21, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...so u got your nappy afro-puffs straightened out to look more caucasoid eh?.........where's the pride in your natural kneegroid features?
Bytch please!! You all wish you had hair like mine..it's why you perm your hair to get it wavy....Dumbazz!! Everybody black doesn't have coarse hair..smh....

Level 6

The Sequel

#85674 Jul 21, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Jaz they are the perfect cover up pants for a pool party. Have FUN!:)
Thanx, New!! I love them...

Level 6

The Sequel

#85675 Jul 21, 2014
Lololol...smh... :)

Location hidden

#85676 Jul 21, 2014
With Gaygent Smith doing this gossiping tea party shit while most of us slept,

Wouldnt be surprised if that pudding popper played with My Little Pony dolls like the rump ranger he be.

Location hidden

#85677 Jul 21, 2014
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bytch please!! You all wish you had hair like mine..it's why you perm your hair to get it wavy....Dumbazz!! Everybody black doesn't have coarse hair..smh....
Why anybody take what Masad bitch ass say seriously is beyond me...Anyway whats hannin Jaz!!!
Wake up

Bellevue, OH

#85678 Jul 21, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot sell your blood where I live. It's all donations and the bloodbanks have enough. And I agree with you. You cannot put a price on everything.
No, you can't but to trash, looking to excuse their behavior their is always some lame excuse such as I'm saving a life. She has no interest in that because she would do it regardless if she made a penny off of it or not.

Don't get me wrong, if someone really needs the money to make ends meet, I don't haveca problem with it and it does serve a good purpose but that isn't her case. She would dance on the backs of the bruised if shecould make a quick buck and find some lame excuse that it was for their benefit. She's delirious.
TRUTH_____or whatever

Providence, UT

#85679 Jul 21, 2014
AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
With Gaygent Smith doing this gossiping tea party shit while most of us slept,
Wouldnt be surprised if that pudding popper played with My Little Pony dolls like the rump ranger he be.
smith make you trolls look weak an puny specially newnew and ceek he got a white wman keepin him in smokes n beer
Wake up

Bellevue, OH

#85680 Jul 21, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot sell your blood where I live. It's all donations and the bloodbanks have enough. And I agree with you. You cannot put a price on everything.
Might I add, as I always say, liberals honestly believe that they are the nicest people to ever have graced the face of the earth but as we've seen, you can make a reasoanble deduction as to what they are made of. They sure don't mind soending money as kong as it isn't their own. They are those who make the least d8nations to charitable organizations. Bottom-line, they are cheap and miserly. But dare you not open your checkbook and hand over your hard earned money, their wrath will be upon you.

Location hidden

#85681 Jul 21, 2014
TRUTH_____or whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
smith make you trolls look weak an puny specially newnew and ceek he got a white wman keepin him in smokes n beer
C'mon on Gaygent Smith...Tell em why you mad!!!
TRUTH_____or whatever

Providence, UT

#85682 Jul 21, 2014
when ceek an the group comin in for their nightly beatin
Wake up

Bellevue, OH

#85683 Jul 21, 2014
blonDZE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Isnt it time to make the
doughnuts???
Yes. It is.
You better get your azz in gear and GIT
Maybe you should have a few to soak up the alcohol in your system.

I'm sure there some location giving out free coffee and doughnuts so hey, it won't cost you a red cent.
Wake up

Bellevue, OH

#85684 Jul 21, 2014
blonDZE wrote:
Omg theres a groundhog on my back porch. Fcking thing is HUGE. bet it weighs a good 30-35 pounds.
Its ears are black.
Not funny. They are vicious
Creatures. Razor sharp little claws.
Fcker about gave me a gd heart attack.
It's probably attracted to all those tins cans you have stocked up on. Good luck on your tractor you're in for bumpy ride, Hoss.
Wake up

Bellevue, OH

#85685 Jul 21, 2014
Honey, look, there's the Blonde who was digging though our trash and it looks like her tractor hit one of those groundhog holes. Shes cursing up a storm.
Demetrius Freud

Tampa, FL

#85686 Jul 21, 2014
I really can't cosign a dude lettin' his old lady go out scavenging while he be sittin' posting on topix all day...

I am sure he is a nice dude. Just a little backwards with his priorities perhaps.
Wake up

Bellevue, OH

#85687 Jul 21, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
I do understand if some really poor ppl have to do it. But if you do it and you do not really need to. To have smokes and beers. You just end up having no pride at all. I've seriously meet ppl who prob would sell their own grandmother . Smh
Going through other ppls trash for petty cash you just have to cross a limit.
Exactly, LouLou. The thing too is that in some cases, the revenue from recyclables goes back into the community so all that free money is being taken out of the community to support her habitsl

Location hidden

#85688 Jul 21, 2014
If you a married female like Assling & you stay up in this mental hospital 25/8,

Your husband aint beating it up right!!!
Wake up

Bellevue, OH

#85689 Jul 21, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, 70K for doing nothing. And without paying taxes . Smh
It's serious money for everyone.
It's simply a lie.
Even if it were true, there is no such thing as free money. Someone eats the cost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min THE DEBIL 1,642,252
Does Kip have a family member in prison? 41 min Ttt 1
Black Hooker=Racist White Male's Best Friend 48 min Ttt 2
Why do people say racist white guys have sex wi... 53 min Ttt 64
Dark skin: Really a product of "adaptation"? 59 min Hmm the meanie 45
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Trollslayer 137,296
Why do black girls get with white guys? 1 hr bluestreak returns 83
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 3 hr asset 836
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr Yooo 1,589
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 4 hr Harrisson 321