Random thoughts...

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#84436 Jul 15, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Look at MsNewNew complaining about the thread being spotlighted for drama and then she goes and tries to start some.
Smh.
Fat boy I'm not talking about the drama but the strategy of Topix to keep certain threads in the spotlight. Furthermore being that the thread was dead for 14hrs it was you who came back first with comments that would create more argumentation. Just saying....

Level 9

#84437 Jul 15, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the ones that usually complain about drama are usually the ones that start it
Girl sit your five-dollar azz down with that bull. You of all people shouldn't comment on thatÂ…

Level 9

#84438 Jul 15, 2014
Anyway!

Good morning Kings and Queens...:)

Hope you all have a wonderful day...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#84440 Jul 15, 2014
AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
<quoted text>Feels ya...Happy early bornday Ti Amo :)

[QUOTE]I know it's hot over your way what part of America are you in ?"

North Carolina

[QUOTE]I defo need to get a fan there's no air con over here (in most places) lol eeekk
"

The hell you at where it aint no AC???
Hey you good afternoon or whatever the time of day it is for you ;)
Is that Atlanta" Carolina" !!
I'm from London uk lol it's never hot enough to have air conditioning all year round here (unfortunately lol) ;(

Thanks for the happy bornday love ;)

Location hidden

#84441 Jul 15, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Ti amo! How are you doing?

Girl topix need us arguing to keep this forum active and they will keep the most disputatious threads on top.
Hey msnewnew I guess that's how topixs keeps it's followers ! Lol
I've been mad busy ATM so I don't really have time to post here much anymore.. Hope alls good over your way ;)
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Phoenix, AZ

#84442 Jul 15, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you good afternoon or whatever the time of day it is for you ;)
Is that Atlanta" Carolina" !!
I'm from London uk lol it's never hot enough to have air conditioning all year round here (unfortunately lol) ;(
Thanks for the happy bornday love ;)
.....I don't like hot weather myseff..........knegros like it becoz they originate from tropical sub-saharan afrika.........

I think thats part of the reason y niccuz have such a bad tude all the time - they're not adapted to colder climates..........

Location hidden

#84443 Jul 15, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>.....I don't like hot weather myseff..........knegros like it becoz they originate from tropical sub-saharan afrika.........

I think thats part of the reason y niccuz have such a bad tude all the time - they're not adapted to colder climates..........
Masud The Mediterranean is hot to, and India .. Is that not where one of your parents is from !! Why are you so racist all time !! Smh :/

Location hidden

#84445 Jul 15, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>That's the only way he knows how to be.
Just weird considering he's half Asian ;/

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#84446 Jul 15, 2014
Asians are racist.

Location hidden

#84447 Jul 15, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>That's the only way he knows how to be.
Btw I have a message for you ceek from Transhuman
he said "greetings from Jamaica" ;) and he will be back soon ;)

It's alright for some .. lucky bastard ha ha ..
just saying

United States

#84448 Jul 15, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Fat boy I'm not talking about the drama but the strategy of Topix to keep certain threads in the spotlight. Furthermore being that the thread was dead for 14hrs it was you who came back first with comments that would create more argumentation. Just saying....
Not true - it was Ceek who tried to start it up again but he was ignored for the most part. Ceek came in insulting everyone to get them going. Anderson just came in and typed a few comments to Selina, no insults to anyone. Just saying....

And who cares about the strategy of Topix? We all know what it is. So what? Do people really care what threads are spotlighted? SMH
just saying

United States

#84449 Jul 15, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl sit your five-dollar azz down with that bull. You of all people shouldn't comment on thatÂ…
and neither should you. nothing but a drama queen looking for a man online. SMH thinking you're better than anyone else.

Level 9

#84450 Jul 15, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>hey ms newnew!
Good morning Ceek!

Level 9

#84453 Jul 15, 2014
ti amo 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey msnewnew I guess that's how topixs keeps it's followers ! Lol
I've been mad busy ATM so I don't really have time to post here much anymore.. Hope alls good over your way ;)
Exactly! It has a purpose....

Everything is good my way and it's good to hear all is well with you as well. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Level 9

#84454 Jul 15, 2014
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true - it was Ceek who tried to start it up again but he was ignored for the most part. Ceek came in insulting everyone to get them going. Anderson just came in and typed a few comments to Selina, no insults to anyone. Just saying....
And who cares about the strategy of Topix? We all know what it is. So what? Do people really care what threads are spotlighted? SMH
First comment 14hrs later...#84386, 84387, 84388. Neither one was responding back to Selina. Each and every one contained the name Ceek.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TULU1GPOK6LIR...

Obviously people care because why else would Topix create an area titled Spotlight. But hey it's cool that's your OPINION, right?

Level 9

#84455 Jul 15, 2014
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
and neither should you. nothing but a drama queen looking for a man online. SMH thinking you're better than anyone else.
Lol!!! Since you came on to post only to me its safe to say you think I'm better than anyone else.:)

Btw, no need to call me drama queen when Queen will do...:)
Kat Jenkins

Germany

#84461 Jul 15, 2014
Looks like you got a crew here always startin' drama out of nowhere. One dude keep actin' like a woman. A woman who keep actin' like a dude. And some WW supremacist who seems obsessed with black genitalia.

smh

Location hidden

#84462 Jul 15, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.....dats what im talkin bout, Trans over there chillin. Got em a drink with a lil umbrella in it, layin on the beach, eatin lobster. Life is good. Tell em CEEK said what it be like, homie!
Looool yeah I'm slightly jealous I can't lie ..;(
He was in California first he got the plane to Jamaica today so I probably won't speak to him until he's back now .. Unless there is a wireless connection he can use.. I wanna be on the beach sipping on a cocktail I'm totally hating ha

Location hidden

#84463 Jul 15, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! It has a purpose....

Everything is good my way and it's good to hear all is well with you as well. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day.
Thanks Hun .. You to ;)

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#84465 Jul 15, 2014
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I know..I have a lot of things going on though..I've been very busy...
So I see...Good or bad???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Men Are Useless 2 min The Reality 15
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Teaman 1,394,730
Blacks were the cause of Slavery (Jul '15) 2 min A Perm For BM 4
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 4 min Kato 3,501
Asians Look Like Black People (Apr '14) 7 min Jax 38
Is hardcore pawn racist 11 min King chinedu 1
Why do adult womens vaginas look so gross and u... (Jun '13) 11 min Marcus Washington 121
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 14 min yisarel 135,970
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 16 min PayupSucka 146
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 19 min Marcus Washington 1,301
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 46,275
The UK has left the EU 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 71
More from around the web